Horse Country - Cover

Horse Country

Copyright© 2005, 20014 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is #12 in the Ali Clifford Saga. It follows the adventures of two Russian girls who are adopted and brought to America.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sports   Enema   Cream Pie  

What the girls didn’t know was that a standard routine for the Farm’s security detail was to have at least one car with two men close to the girls at all times. On that Friday morning there were two and Dan Johnson, chief of security, was in one of them. They were on the scene scarcely a minute after Tanya sounded her alarm.

When the two cars arrived, three security men raced toward where the two girls were standing. Both girls were taking deep breaths winding down from the adrenalin rush that followed their attempted rape. Meanwhile, Dan was in his car radioing the local police.

Just a moment later the first cruiser pulled up. By this time, the girls were running toward a door to the boys locker room that was standing ajar. It was from that door that the three attackers had emerged. They were approaching cautiously when they were overtaken by a uniformed female police officer with her male partner. He was carrying a heavy bag with him that they later learned was a rape kit.

Tanya and Tasha were right behind the two officers and almost ran into the back of the woman when she stopped short, muttering, “Oh, shit!”

A young girl was lying on her back on a massage table with her legs spread wide and her arms tied to two of the table’s legs. Two cheerleaders, judging by their uniforms, were trying to clean blood from her face and barely-formed breasts. The girl’s crotch was covered with blood and semen but the girls had made no move to clean that up. The victim’s eyes were closed so she wasn’t aware of the new people in the room.

Going to the girl’s side, the female officer whispered, “You’re all right now, sweetie. You’re safe.” Then she paused and asked, “Are you Cassie Fisher?”

The girl seemed unable to speak, but she did nod her head.

“Let’s go, Jack,” the woman told her partner. “You know what to do.”

Jack, the other officer, had already opened the bag he was carrying. First, he started taking pictures of everything in sight. Then, when his partner moved the two cheerleaders aside, he carefully photographed the girl’s body taking particular care to capture the blood, semen, and distended vagina still gaping open.

Finally, he said softly, “I’ve got enough, Chris. How about if you get the semen samples? You have a much lighter touch than I do.”

“While I do that, call the FBI.” She rolled her eyes and added to no one in particular, “This is going to be a real doozy!”

Jack used his lapel mike to radio headquarters. “Notify the FBI. We’ve found the Fisher girl. She’s been brutally raped, but it looks like she’ll be okay. And get several ambulances over here, stet! The girl has to be hospitalized and the apparent rapists will need to be, too.”

He listened for a moment and then, apparently replying to a question, said, “It seems that our neighborhood rapists decided they wanted more fun. All three of them are on the ground. One barfed out his guts, another appears to have a broken arm and possibly a broken shoulder, and the third has his leg at a very unnatural angle. We left them to the tender mercies of Bluegrass Farm security. It was two of their girls who were the targets. Clearly, they picked on the wrong girls!”

Meanwhile, while Officer Christine Martin was taking semen samples from the girl’s groin, Tanya and Tasha stood on both sides of her and just gently stroked her head while making soothing noises.

The girl’s eyes opened and she asked who they were. They introduced themselves and Tanya said, “I heard the officer ask if you are Cassie Fisher, and you nodded your head. Where are you from, Cassie?”

“I live in Cincinnati,” the girl said softly. “I was just walking along the street near my home when a car stopped and a guy grabbed me!”

Tanya looked at Tasha who was slowly shaking her head. “Those guys really bought the farm! This is interstate kidnaping and rape. That’s a very tough Federal rap. No wonder Jack notified the FBI. Normally they come into an investigation 24 hours after a kidnaping against the presumption that the victim was taken across a state line. It hasn’t been 24 hours, but there’s no doubt about it: Cassie was in Ohio when she was grabbed, and now she’s been raped in Kentucky.”

By this time, all hell was breaking loose. The first of the ambulances had arrived, and the EMTs loaded the girl on a stretcher. Since the girl was holding both Tanya and Tasha by the hand, the senior just shrugged and motioned for the girls to come with them to the hospital. On the way out, they signaled Dan, and he nodded. He gave orders for one of his security units to follow the girls to the hospital.

Meanwhile, more police units were arriving. Fortunately, the timing was such that there was about to be a shift change. Lexington’s senior police officer on duty used his head and authorized immediate overtime for virtually the entire off-going shift. The officers were ordered to Memorial High School to assist in interrogating witnesses.

At the same time an FBI vehicle carrying Cassie’s parents was rolling south at high speed. It had been met at the state line by two Kentucky State Police cruisers which were clearing the way. [To the everlasting frustration of Ohioans, the Ohio River south of the state is entirely in the state of Kentucky. The state line is the Ohio shore.]

With police cars constantly arriving, at the same time a school bus pulled up loaded with the returning football team, and from a different direction, three cars carrying cheerleaders also unloaded.

The police, acting under the direction of Officer Chris Martin, separated the new arrivals into four groups: One group consisted of the team coaches; another, all the football players 18 and over; a third, with all the players younger than 18; and the final group composed of the newly-arrived cheerleaders.

Chris began questioning the cheerleader captain who was one of the girls with Cassie when Chris and her partner arrived. The girl was over 18, and Chris gave her the Miranda warning before asking any questions. What she learned was utterly appalling. All the cheerleaders were arriving to fuck the football players who had just finished their summer camp. That would have been the third year that it was done.

The girl proudly told her that on her first time, two years earlier, she had fucked the entire starting backfield, and the year before she had pulled a train consisting of the entire offensive unit.

“Pulled a train?” Chris asked. She knew what the phrase meant but wanted the girl to tell her in her own words.

“I fucked the whole team!” the girl proudly announced. “One right after the other. It was awesome!”

“How old were you then?” Chris quietly asked.

“I was 17,” the girl replied. “I was only 16 the first time.”

Chris rose from her chair, leaving the girl seated, and found her partner. “Jack, this is going to be horrendously expensive for the taxpayers. I think you’ll want to hear this, too.” Her partner pulled up a chair and the pair continued questioning the girl.

It had occurred to them that there were no signs of breaking and entering. The girl told them that the quarterback, Junior Jones, had keys. Coach Adams had given him keys to the gym before leaving the camp. Since the three boys were in Junior’s car while the rest of the team was returning in a school bus, the car would likely arrive much earlier, so Junior had the coach’s keys.

“Good grief!” Chris exclaimed quietly to Jack. “Can you believe this? A felony rape in a school building with the assailant having been given the keys? Furthermore, we’ve just learned that there have been I-don’t-know-how-many cases of statutory rape! And guess what? The statute of limitations still has a long time to run. Can you imagine all the lawsuits waiting to be filed?” She rolled her eyes and shook her hand as if it had been burned. Although the age of consent in Kentucky is 16, many of the cheerleaders who had been fucked the previous year were only 14 or 15.

By this time, things were really chaotic. At least one TV remote unit had set up outside and had a satellite link back to its station. Parents of the underage students were also arriving, having been called at home or at work.


Tanya and Tasha were still with Cassie Fisher who by then was in a guarded private room. When her parents arrived accompanied by two FBI agents, the girls introduced themselves and then left the room with the agents while the Fishers were with their young daughter.

They went down to a waiting room at the end of the hall and the girls told the FBI their story. At first, they were not believed. It seemed impossible that two girls, not yet 15 years old, could have put down three burly football players. One of the agents went to a phone at the nurses’ station and called in. Since he was still in sight of the other three, they could easily see the expressions of consternation as he spoke to the other party.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.