Horse Country - Cover

Horse Country

Copyright© 2005, 20014 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is #12 in the Ali Clifford Saga. It follows the adventures of two Russian girls who are adopted and brought to America.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sports   Enema   Cream Pie  

When the boys returned from school on Friday, they were as nervous as cats. Mike admitted that they weren't very happy about going to the prom as freshmen, but his mother Jill again pointed out that all four of them had earned varsity football letters, so that made a difference.

The girls had told them that they would eat after the prom, so they had a light supper and then prepared.

Back at the Farm, the girls were doing the same thing. The exception was that Henry and Penny Hall had appeared along with their two young children. Although they had heard of the Halls from their parents, they had never met them. They did know, though, that both had numerous Oscars for hair styling and makeup respectively. The amazing thing to the girls was how youthful the two Halls appeared.

Moreover, the Halls were elated. They had flown in on an Executive Aviation Gulfstream that was standing by for them at Blue Grass airport. Because the event was so important to their friends, they determined to go to Lexington, but then came the question of their young children. Although they had only been married for three years, they already had two children, Elizabeth, age two, (known as Little Bit, named after the girl who both believed had brought them together after so many years of having studios side by side), and Henry, Jr. (Hank), only four months old. [See Kristin.]

The problem was that, even though the jet was pressurized, it was only pressurized to about 6,000 feet rather than sea level, and very young children often had difficulty equalizing pressure in their ears. But an experienced traveler told Penny of a sure-fire solution. So when they boarded the aircraft, as soon as the door was closed, she stripped, then buckled herself into her seat.

When she was strapped in, Henry gave her little Hank to hold, and then Henry took Little Bit into his arms. With the plane positioned to take off from the active runway, Henry gave Little Bit to Penny who put the little girl on her right tit, and then put Hank on her left. As the plane accelerated in its takeoff, the two children were nursing at their mother's breasts. Moments later, the plane was airborne, and the seat-belt sign was turned off.

With a grin, Henry got out of his seat and went down on his knees between his wife's widespread thighs. He began to eat his wife's bare pussy while the children were draining her milk-laden tits. Penny later told the girls it was the best flight of her life but didn't give them any details.

The Halls set up shop in the kitchen, immediately assisted by the tigers, Andy and Rachel Jackson. Baby Hank was sleepy so Penny put him on Rachel's belly. Very gently she held him with her paws, and the infant was immediately sound asleep. For her part, Little Bit Hall met the tiger cubs, Thomas and Martha Jefferson. (There was a sense of humor at work in the cubs' naming. The Democratic party celebrates its founding with Jefferson-Jackson Day dinners. So now the household had both Jeffersons and Jacksons.)

For the little girl, the idea of playing with live stuffed animals brought joy beyond belief. And the cubs seemed to have just as much fun rolling around on the floor with the little girl. It seemed that the three — two cubs and one two-year-old girl — all ran out of gas at about the same time. Little Bit just went to sleep resting on Thomas while Martha slept on her.

While this was going on, the Halls were working their magic on the girls. They ended with magnificently styled hair and with their brilliant blue eyes appearing to be about twice as large as before. Penny Hall, as usual, pretended to complain about the girls' incredible beauty, claiming that a few more girls with their beauty and she would be out of work. "On the other hand," she commented, "there are only about a dozen or so in the world with your beauty, so I guess I'm still safe."

Although they were going to the prom in two cars, the girls rode over to the boys' house in one. On the way they were shaking their heads about the fact that the Halls had flown out to Lexington just to prepare them for the dance, and even as they were being driven to pick up the boys the Halls were being driven back to the airport and the plane waiting to fly them back to Los Angeles.

"Oh, well..." Tasha commented, "when you have a luxurious private jet at your disposal, I guess it isn't too tough."

There had been one thing that had upset the girls' incredibly detailed planning for the evening: the weather. In spite of all of their very detailed preparations, they had overlooked the weather, and cold air had descended on the Lexington area, while a storm system was moving up the Ohio River bringing snow with it. And the girls had completely forgotten about coats.

That afternoon, though, a messenger had delivered two very large boxes to the house. Jessie Johnson, who had answered the door, neglected to mention to the girls that the messenger was accompanied by two armed guards. The boxes were from Tatiana Harding — now Aunt Tanya to the girls — and each contained full-length fur coats made from a very dark fur neither girl had ever seen before. Since their gowns were white, the dark fur set them off nicely. Although Tanya and Tasha ignored the coats' labels, Jessie did not. The labels were primarily in English, although there was smaller Cyrillic script below. The labels proclaimed that the coats were Russian sable from Maximilian Furs of Saint Petersburg.

Since the girls had nothing else to wear except parkas which would have been terminally tacky, they wore their new coats, although reluctantly. The two were certain they were wearing fake furs.

The two silver Rolls pulled up at the boys' house and the guard riding beside the driver jumped out to open the door for the girls.

Meanwhile, the boys were all ready and were pacing the living room floor, waiting. Every minute or so, one or the other would check the front window. It was Ben Brewster who was looking out when the girls arrived. "Holy cow!" he exclaimed. "The girls are here ... and they came in two Rolls-Royce!"

The two mothers had been in the kitchen when they heard Ben's exclamation, so they came hurrying out just as the doorbell rang. Jill glared at the boys, pointing to the sofa. Sheepishly, the boys sat down, although both were sitting on the edge of their seats.

Jill opened the door and couldn't control a gasp. Standing there were two of the most exquisitely beautiful young women she had ever seen. Both were wearing full-length Russian sable coats. Extending her hand she said, "I'm Jill Barnes, Mike's mother. And you're Tanya and Tasha, but which is which?"

She ushered the girls in. The girls introduced themselves, as did Melanie Brewster. The boys had jumped to their feet when the girls entered but remained by the sofa.

At that point Tanya asked very softly, "Could Tasha and I speak with you two, alone? I would like to speak to you, Mrs. Barnes, while Tasha talks with Mrs. Brewster."

"Of course you may," Jill replied, "but it's 'Miss', not 'Mrs.' ... Unfortunately."

With that, she led the way to the women's bedroom while Mel took Tasha into the boys' room.

With the door closed, Tanya took a deep breath, looked directly into Jill's eyes — they were virtually the same height — and began, "Mrs. Barnes, I intend to seduce your son tonight. I will be taking his virginity and giving him my own. I hope you don't mind too much. I am on the Pill, so there should be no problem there. Since I have never been with a man in any sexual way, I'm certain I am clean and disease-free."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.