Zarah - Cover

Zarah

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 2: An Adulterous Hypothesis

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: An Adulterous Hypothesis - Zarah was happily married. Then she contemplated the other man.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Swinging   Black Couple   Black Male  

It had been easier than she expected. No guilt, no jealousy, no lingering awkwardness. Everything was just as it was before she and Karl ... fucked. Zahra had no illusions about 'making love'. It was carnal — wonderful but carnal. They all seemed to know that it was just a fleeting passion. She had expected Rick, at least to say something. After he caught them — watched them — Rick had fucked her on the conference room floor. And in the restaurant bathroom. And again when they got home that night. He only mentioned the event once, three days later.

"He didn't eat you," he commented casually as he sucked her nipples, "Did you want him to?"

She shrugged. "It wasn't ... I don't know. It all seemed right the way it happened."

"I couldn't hear you. Did you cum?" He fingered her slit making it hard for her to answer.

"Yeah. Twice." She reached for his hardness and guided him into her. He pulled out just long enough to roll her on her side.

"Would you like to do it again?"

"With him?"

"Maybe." Rick slowly pumped her from behind. "With anybody."

He felt so good. She sighed, "Oh God, that's good."

He stopped. "Say it."

"Say what?" She pushed her hips against him but he held her still.

"Say you want to make love to another man."

Over her shoulder, she looked at him. "What?"

"Tell me that you're capable of lust, passion. That you're not the boring little goody-goody that I was afraid I married. Tell me you want another man."

"I want another man, Rick." He began moving again. "I want another man to fuck me like you do. Harder. I want to suck him off so he can cum in my mouth. Oh, God. I want him to suck my tits 'til I scream." She could not speak anymore and after she came hard, Rick rolled over so that she was on top. She rode him until her back gave out. He did the lifting for a few minutes — which always made her crazy, knowing just how strong he was. Then, they flipped over and he slammed into her with one of her legs over his shoulder.

He always went in deep that way. Too deep. Bang-the-cervix deep. It hurt. But when he came inside her, that deep, it was heaven.

"Do you want him like this?" Rick gasped, plowing her hard and fast.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Rick came and a moment later, Zahra came again. They lay panting and sweating until they fell asleep, spooned together.

That was the only discussion they had of her infidelity.

The next week, Zahra and Karl nearly lived in the office as the conference zero hour approached.

The day before it started found Zahra, Rick and Karl at Gate F3 waiting for the 8:36 flight to Indianapolis.

"Who plans a week-long conference in Indi-fucking-anapolis?" griped Rick while flipping through a newspaper he'd found.

"Could have been worse — I had to talk her out of Salt Lake City." Karl commented.

"Why the hell would anybody... ?"

"They had the best room rates."

Rick rolled his eyes. "God damn accountant."

"Anytime you want to start balancing your own check book," Zahra said sweetly, "you just let me know."

"I love you, honey." Rick laughed and kissed her cheek. He glanced at his watch. "Jeez, it's Indi-fucking-anapolis. You'd think they could leave on time."

"I'll see what the hold up is." Karl headed for the desk and Rick picked up the paper again.

As Karl walked away, Zahra had one last nagging doubt. "Rick?" He looked at her. "Are you sure you don't want to go?"

His brow furrowed. "To Indi-fucking-anapolis?"

"I mean, are you sure you're ok with me being gone for a week," she paused, "with Karl."

"Oh." He went back to the paper.

She was not sure if she was more pleased with his trust or infuriated by his indifference. "Rick! Some kind of response would be nice."

He looked at her again. "I would bet the house that you don't have the back bone to do it twice." He went back to the paper. "But if it's of any consolation, he and I spoke while you were in the rest room."

"And?"

"And, if you were placed in an adulterous situation, he knows how I feel on the subject. Hypothetically speaking, of course."

Karl returned before she could ask for a more detailed answer. "They're going to start boarding in a minute. Let me have your ticket." He took it and went back to the desk.

Rick patted her knee. "Be right back." He headed for the rest room.

They were both returning when the Attendant made the first boarding call.

"That's us." Karl grabbed his bags.

Zahra stayed seated. "Pre-board and first class only."

"The best thing about too much travel?" Karl waved the tickets at her. "Frequent Flyer Upgrades."

"You the man!" Rick picked up her laptop. "Always travel in style!"

Thirty minutes later, the plane was taxiing down the runway and Zahra was already making a list of people to call when they landed. She barely noticed the breakfast they served and passed on the early morning glass of champagne.

Midway through the flight, Karl put down his paperwork. "Mind if I ask you something?"

"Of course not."

"You and Rick members of the mile high club?"

"No." She blushed slightly.

"Want to join?"

"Karl!" She was not sure if he was joking.

He shook his head and got up. By the time, he returned she figured it out.

"Rick up you up to that, didn't he?"

"Rick guaranteed me that you'd say no, but I thought I'd try anyway."

"Oh." So predictable. So dull. Zahra went back to her paperwork a little more disappointed with herself. She reminded herself that the airlines frowned on such behavior. Besides, it had to be a myth — how do you discreetly fuck on an airplane? "I've always wondered how people do it anyway."

"Do what?"

"Discreetly squeeze into that tiny bathroom and do anything."

"Go to the bathroom and find out."

She stared at him. His face was mirthful but gave her no clue if he was serious or not. Her heart pounded. This was crazy. She closed her file. It would certainly show Rick. She undid her seat belt and for a moment was too terrified to stand. Even she did not believe she would do it. She walked down to the bathroom, entered, and locked the door. As she used the facility, her knees nearly touched the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.