Ellen Goes to Amateur Night - Cover

Ellen Goes to Amateur Night

Copyright© 2008 by Rushmore Judd

Chapter 3: A Very Private Dance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Very Private Dance - Ellen and Adam have a fairly open relationship. In the first few parts of this story, Adam encourages Ellen to take part in an amateur stripping contest at a men's adult entertainment club. It involves some Lesbian sex, public exhibitionism and private teasing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School   Transformation  

The manager called the three contestants up on the stage one at a time, and after a few comments to the crowd he announced 'L' as the winner. "Catch them for a lap dance if they are willing," he said rather lewdly. "And 'L' will be back to do another dance for us later." The crowd cheered. Danielle joined Ellen at her table with Adam and the guys. She had come alone, and after their moments of rushed pleasure in the dressing room, a special bond had silently developed between the girls. Adam had a tequila drink ready for Ellen and, she made quick work of it offering the last third to Danielle. Adam ordered two more drinks for the girls. The waitress was very attentive to Adam. He always seemed to have a way of taking over any place they went into.

Ellen hadn't been seated for five minutes when someone came over and asked if she would give him a lap dance. "I need to rest for a minute," she said brushing him off. "What do you think, Adam, are lap dances out of the question?" He looked at her with his calm cool blue eyes and smiled, "No, I think you should do some lap dances. After all we don't come here every day."

Ellen's breath skipped a beat. She could feel the warm moist area between her legs signaling her excitement. Adam asked her a few questions about what she liked, was she turned on, and who her favorites were. He was genuinely enjoying the fact that she was going crazy with excitement. Ellen marveled at his lack of jealousy and the way he was able to share her body with other men. She loved this part of him, and silently promised to herself that she would return the favor to him as soon as she could.

Suddenly, there was a tap on her shoulder and she turned to see Mr. Rich asking her for a lap dance. With a quick nod to Adam she took his outstretched hand and followed him to the V.I.P. area. Mr. Rich, she thought, has done this before. The V.I.P. area, in spite of the fancy name, was merely a section of 10 private booths along the back wall that was corded off with velvet ropes. The booths were each walled on three sides and had a heavy curtain in front. Inside there was a padded bench with a back that went from one side to the other. It was big enough for two to sit but Mr. Rich sat in the middle.

He introduced himself. Coincidently his name was Rich. "Don't call me Dick" he said. He asked her if she had ever done a lap dance before, and she said no. Rich explained the rules of the club to her pretty much along the same lines as the manager had described them. She thought this was very nice of him. It seemed like he didn't want to get her in any trouble. The music started and Ellen stood in front of him swaying to the music. It wasn't terribly sexual; just normal club dancing. Suddenly, the curtain swung open and a man peeked in. The suddenness of it caused Ellen to release scream. He left as quickly as he came in. Rich explained that he was there to keep a count on who was doing shows and that he would show up at the start of each song. He also made sure that no one went too far.

Rich asked Ellen to take off her tube top and her skirt. In the rush before she went back on stage, she did not take the time to put on her bra or her black panties. She removed the pieces as he asked and stood before him in only her g string and high heels. She danced before him much slower than the beat of the music, barely moving her hips in front of him. As she swayed slowly she tried to move her hips in a sexually suggestive way. It seemed to capture his attention.

Rich was kind of an average looking guy but there were clear signs of success in his life. His clothes were nicely fitted, and he had the physique of someone who worked out regularly. His muscles weren't bulging but his waist was trim and his chest and shoulders seemed to be proportioned nicely for his somewhat large frame. His dark black hair was cut short and added to his professional appearance. Ellen could imagine marrying a man like him; someone who seemed comfortable with himself.

Rich asked Ellen if he could suggest a few moves. "Anything you would like," she said. "It's your nickel." He first told her to straddle his knee and then put her hands on the wall behind him. The he told her to rub her knee against the inside of his thigh. Ellen leaned on the wall and moved her leg along the inside of his thigh all the way to his crotch being gentle when she reached his balls. She looked at his crotch as she did this and she could see some stirring going on in his pants. Then he asked her to rub her crotch against his knee. Ellen had to crouch a bit to do this, but liked having her crotch pushed against his slacks. She was probably leaving a moisture trail along his tan pressed slacks.

Rich continued to suggest positions for Ellen. He had her turn her back to him and bend her ass into and onto his crotch. When she did this she could feel the hardness of his cock through his pant leg. It was positioned running down along the inside of his left leg, but was straining to stick up. She moved her ass back and forth in his lap. His legs were open and she was rubbing his cock with the side of her hip. He had her put both of her knees on the bench beside him straddling his lap. She lowered her pussy to his lap and ran it up and down ignoring the rhythm of the song. Both of them were very aware that her small naked breasts were right in front of his face. Her nipples had been hard all night. Now they were pointing directly into his eyes.

The song ended and she started to get off of his lap. "Please I will take another song." His voice was slightly meek, almost pleading. She realized that this poor man was as turned on as she was. Maybe more so. Then he added, "In fact, I want a number of songs if that is all right with you." She reminded him that it would cost him $20 per song. He said he would be willing to double her pay with tips if she lived up to his expectations. If she needed any more motivation (which she didn't) that provided it.

Another song started. The curtain flashed behind her and she turned too late to see very much of the peeking man. However, she noticed a man outside the booth sitting at a table beyond the rope trying to look in at them. Rich asked her to stand for a minute and when she did, he reached into his pants and moved his cock around. She watched intently as he moved his hard tubular member so that it was aligned with his zipper. It was certainly big enough to be easily seen, even in the darkness of the curtained room. There was something about watching him so obviously that tickled her.

She returned to her last position with her breasts in front of his face, her knees on the bench straddling him and her crotch over his zipper. This time she could feel his member rubbing through his pants and her g string. She moved slowly along its length opening her own lips with its hardness. His eyes closed. She pushed her breasts forward and her nipples poked his closed eyes. He quickly opened them and she backed off, but kept her nipples within an inch of his face. She leaned back and put her hands on his shoulders, feeling every inch of his cock in her crotch. He moaned softly, "I love it when you touch me with your hands." She was a bit surprised, but ran her hands down from his shoulder and across his chest. He moaned and she could feel his hips move under her pussy. Ellen undid one of the buttons of his shirt and moved her hand inside. He seemed to love this as she touched his skin and rolled her fingers over his nipples. She rolled her hips while she did this.

She could sense that her torso was getting a little heavy on his cock, so Ellen moved her feet to the floor. She pressed her breasts against his chest and slid down his body as she lowered her knees to the rugged floor. When her knees almost reached the floor her breasts lay in his lap. She pressed her tits against his bulging member as she went the last foot to the floor. Her hands were on his knee and she moved them up along his thighs, slowly toward his mounded lap. She looked into his eyes from her position on the ground between his legs. He was looking down at her, almost in a dream state, but with a sense of anticipation. Closer she inched toward his member. Knowing there was still time before the song ended, she ran her thumbs up against the edges of his stiffened cock. Up along its edges she went. Then Ellen positioned both hands right on top of his member as she slid them down its length slowly. She watched him as he groaned and smiled. His legs squeezed her sides. Her hands kept moving down his thighs and away from his most sensitive area. She watched his reaction to see if he would be frustrated, anxious or pissed off but he looked pleasantly teased as he stretched like a cat waking up and had the Cheshire grin to match.

She ran her hands up again along the tops of his thighs across his abdomen to his hips. Coming back down however, her hands again met in the middle and slowly traced the hardness of his member. His face was a reflection of his excruciating pleasure. He seemed to be enjoying the tease and was not in a hurry to cum. It occurred to Ellen how she could drain this man of every dollar he had by keeping him in this state. Rich most certainly wasn't ready to quit. She stood up straddled one of his knees, put her hands against the wall and, put her knee into his crotch. She moved it slowly in long strokes. She felt in complete control as the music stopped. Along with her excitement she loved the feeling of power that she had over this man.

Ellen asked him how he was doing and if he was ready to quit. "I'd like to keep going," he said. "But, I'm losing track of how many songs, so let me pay you now for what we have done." He reached into his pocket and took out $100. As she took it from him, she wondered what she would do for change because she had left her money with Adam. Then Rich handed her another $20 and told her to keep the change as a tip. Wow she thought. He will be spending a lot of money on me. As the next song started, Ellen knew she wanted to please this man completely.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.