Timeless Love - Cover

Timeless Love

Copyright© 2008 by cellophanesmile

Chapter 2

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman is touring and old manor house when she suddenly finds herself transported back to regency England when the house was full of life. She finds romance with one of the lords of the manor, but will she be able to stay in his time?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical  

Cynara stepped out of the room and followed the little maid down the hall that she had followed Charles up earlier. The maid was a pretty girl, if not painfully shy. She seemed to be about Cynara's age, and had brunette hair, which was in direct contrast to the pale blonde of Cynara's.

Charles had introduced the maid as Jasmine when he had come back a couple of hours later with clothes for her to wear. He had left her alone in a fancy room, with the orders to rest until dinner. How he expected her to sleep in the middle of the day, she had no idea. So she basically puttered about the room, dreadfully bored, but didn't want to poke around for fear of seeming nosy.

When Charles did finally come back, it was to push Jasmine into the room, and leave immediately, saying that dinner would be ready in half an hour. Despite Cynara's attempt to have a conversation with Jasmine, the girl was ever quiet and polite, except for her obvious curiosity over Cynara's current wardrobe.

Jasmine had offered to help her dress, but Cynara adamantly refused, insisting she could do it herself, only to have to call the maid over again when after donning her shift and stockings, she couldn't get the tiny hooks of the petticoat to stay. The dress she wore was smooth and lightweight, and surprisingly comfortable. And Cynara was ever grateful that she wouldn't be expected to wear a corset, due to the high waistline of the dress.

Jasmine had then piled her hair on top of her head, securing it with clips (and Cynara gained a whole new appreciation for the ponytail) before leading her downstairs to dinner. Charles was there to greet her in the hall.

"You look lovely," he smiled warmly.

"Thanks."

"Wow, she actually looks like a respectable lady now," Ashton said, coming to stand next to them, and Jasmine scurried away. Charles gave him a glare, and held out his arm for Cynara to take.

"Shall we?" he offered gallantly. Cynara took it and let him lead her to the dinning area, but before they could leave the main hall, the front door opened and a man strolled in. He wore a dark coat and a top hat, which he took off and handed to a butler that appeared out of nowhere.

"I didn't know we had guests," he said in a stern voice, which made Cynara a bit nervous. She subconsciously slid a little closer to Charles.

"Ahh Finley, yes, this vision of loveliness appeared in our home in desperate need of assistance, and she shall be staying as a guest for awhile," Charles said patting her hand.

"What sort of distress? Who is she? Where is her chaperone?" His voice was harsh, and his eyes hard, and Ashton seemed to sink into the wall as his brother spoke. Charles held his ground however.

"Well, her name's Cynara and that's all she can remember. You see, she has lost her memory, and the poor girl terribly scared and confused."

Finley simply snorted and took a couple paces toward them.

"If she has lost her memory, what brings her here? What was she doing to be in our house, and feed off our generosity?" He directed the question at her, but Cynara's mind went blank at the angry coldness in his eyes.

"She was looking for her parking lot," Ashton piped up from the forgotten corner he was standing in.

"Oh? And what, pray tell, exactly is a parking lot?" Charles asked her.

Now that he had asked, Cynara was surprised the question hadn't come up earlier. She wasn't too good at thinking up lies on the spot, and her mind raced. What was she looking for? What did she lose?

Realizing that she probably should be answering the question instead of just staring stupidly, she blurted out the first thing to come to mind.

"A puppy." After she said it, she was enormously proud of herself. Who didn't love a lost puppy? She was sure she would gain instant sympathy, but Finley just stared at her. "Umm," Cynara said, thinking he wanted further explanation, "that was his name, Parkinglot, he was, uhh, black ... with some white."

"Well how utterly ridiculous," Finley stated, but gave no further argument to the question of why she was there, and simply proceeded into the dinning room, followed by Ashton, and finally her and Charles, who was ever present at her side, like a guard dog.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.