Husband Is Always The Last - Cover

Husband Is Always The Last

Copyright© 2008 by Ballzac

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He loved his wife more than anything, but he discoved certain signs she was cheating. The more he investigated the more facts he found.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

I lay naked, on top of the bed, waiting for Mattie to come out of the bathroom, so that I could go in and shower. The bathroom door opened, and Mattie sexily slid around the corner of the door. She was dressed in the "honeymoon gown" and a fire was burning brightly in her eyes.

"What do you think?" She said huskily. "Am I a woman that can inflame lust or what?"

"You definitely are inflaming me!" I said in a hushed voice. I stood up and moved toward her as the thin bit of cloth she was wearing fell to the floor.

I took her and held her close to me. Our two naked bodies rubbed together with the pulsating beat of desire. She firmly clamped her two legs around one of mine and began to rub herself intimately against me. Her movements were wet, wanton, and ever so wicked. I slightly raised my leg and applied more pressure against her sex. She moaned softly, and her lips sought out mine. As our tongues played together, I embraced her with greater force, feeling her aroused nipples press into my skin.

We moved back toward the bed and fell, still entwined, upon it. We rolled back and forth over the covers, as the flames of our desire grew ever greater. Mattie pulled back from me, signaled a time out and sat up. Reaching over to her nightstand, she took a deep sip of ice water, and then turned her attention back to me. Her hand encircled my erection. Her face was a mask of sheer sensuality. She bent down and took my manhood deep into her mouth. Her lips were wet and cold from her sip of water. My eyes widened, as I felt her tongue rub small chunks of ice over the sensitive nerves of my penis. I could only gasp and moan, while she began to rapidly move her head up and down. She kept her lips tightly around my shaft, while as the same time, her icy tongue stroked me. She renewed her supply of ice from the glass and once again bent back down over me. This time she turned her attention to my balls, sucking first one and then the other into her icy mouth. Just at the moment when I thought I was going to explode, she let me slip out of her mouth.

"Too, good to finish right now," she whispered giving my rod a quick parting massage, and then moved up over me. She moved forward, until she was in position to bend down and to drag her breasts across my face. Her incredible bosoms rubbed across my lips. I rose up and fastened my eager mouth over one of her nipples. I sucked and licked upon it and was rewarded by hearing her breathe in deeply.

She pulled herself away from my mouth, and slapped her breasts hard against my face. She straightened up and moved further forward to straddle my face. When she was in position, she lowered her sex down against my waiting mouth. She was drenched by her passion and cried aloud, when my tongue bore its way into her open femininity. I sent my tongue repeatedly, deep into her slick passage, before seeking out her clitoris. She gasped as my lips covered it, and I sucked upon her feverish nub. I opened my mouth wider, and rapidly moved my tongue, in wild figure-eights and circles. She moved her hips in tiny circles, groaning as she climbed the mountain of her climax. Suddenly, all her movement stopped, and she pressed herself hard against my face, while pressing against the sides of head with her legs. Her gasps became moans, and the moans became cries, as she experienced the summit of sexual bliss.

"I'm sure glad the kids' rooms are at the end of the hall and we have our door closed," I said when she finally fell beside me trying to catch her breath. "I love it when you make noise. It tells me that I pleased you."

"Pleased isn't the word for it—it's a lot more extreme than pleased," she sat up and again her hand found shaft. "But, you know I'm greedy, I want more."

She moved back onto her knees and poised herself over my rigid organ. Using her hand, she rubbed my manhood up and down her soaking slit, before bringing me to her opening. Ever so slowly, only a fraction of an inch in a moment, she sank down upon me until our hairs were intertwined, and she sat firmly down upon my thighs. I was buried deep within her. I felt the soft, silken flesh of her vagina adhere firmly around my shaft. She sat there for a several seconds before she began to move. Without rising up, she rapidly slid forward and backward, before rotating her hips in small circles. She lifted her breasts and pulled upon her nipples.

"Did you see how I made men go wild with lust for me tonight? Did you ever imagine that your good little wife, could make men's hearts burn with wickedness?" She closed her eyes tightly and started to post up and down upon my embedded column of flesh. "I had to tell a lot of the men I danced with, to keep their hands to themselves. They wanted to touch my breasts or hold my bottom. I drove that awful Chad person completely mad. He wanted me to meet him sometime. When I showed him my wedding ring, he said that we could go out when you weren't around. He wanted me so much he could taste it. I didn't know it until we were outside—until he started to grope me.

"Thank goodness for Dave. He saved me. I know, you would have arrived seconds later, but Dave got there first, so he deserves the credit for my rescue. Oh, Roy—Dave is huge! Cindy got him all excited when they were dancing. Then she had me slow dance with him. In the crowd, I was pressed up against him, and his penis was rock hard. Oh, and the size of it! How does Cindy manage it? It must be like giving birth in reverse, when he enters her.

"Don't you see how sexy your wife is? But, what those men don't know—is that your sexy wife is just for you."

"Yes, Mattie," I exclaimed pulling her down firmly against my chest as I quickly began to shove myself in and out of her. "I know exactly how sexy you are. You certainly drive me wild. I ... can't ... get ... enough ... of ... you!"

For ten minutes, I pumped into her using short, fast strokes. Mattie muffled her cries of ecstasy against the pillow beneath my shoulders, as her orgasms broke like surf against a rocky shore. Then I changed the speed and depth of my penetration, pulling myself almost free of her love channel, before plunging hard and deep back inside. Next, I began to alternate between the long and short strokes. I felt my own climax rapidly approaching.

Mattie pulled her head up out of the pillow kissed me hard. Breaking from my embrace, she arched backwards so far that her nipples were pointing up at the ceiling. I yelled, as I exploded sending spurt after spurt of my seed into her vagina.

She collapsed back down upon me. We remained motionless for several minutes. Both of us covered in sweat, which pooled between our bodies. Our joint emissions began to seep from her well stimulated opening, as I slipped out of her body. Mattie slid off me and with my arm around her, cuddled close against my side. Her lips repeatedly kissed my cheek. For a good twenty minutes we lay basking in the afterglow brought on by our shared pleasure.

"I think," I said sitting up, "that the time has now come to take a shower. I could use some company—how about it?"

"A shower? You don't have to ask me twice. If you're up for it, then I am too."

"I don't think I can get it up right now, but give me a little more time and I'll see what I can do."

"Oh, no—I wasn't talking about that. If you think you're going to be getting me all messy after I get washed up, you are sadly mistaken."

"Have it your own way." I shook my head and led her into the bathroom, "Let's hit that water!"

Moments later, we were standing under a spray of warm water. Mattie stood in front of me, directly beneath the descending water as I applied liberal amounts of soap from the top of her head to her feet. She then returned the favor and soon had me thoroughly covered with lather. As her hand traveled over my body I felt my sexual vigor returning.

"And what is this, my love?" she laughed rubbing my fully erect member with both her hands. "I thought you were down and out for the count."

"Only temporarily," I kissed her and gently caressed her breasts, "you bring out the best in me. Turn around."

When she was fully turned away from me, I fondled one of her breasts with one hand, while I slid my other hand down between her legs. She bent forward and pressed back against my erection with her perfect buttocks. I moved forward and fumbled against her, seeking the entrance to the portal of her sex. She pulled my hand away from her mound and reached back, between her legs, to guide me to my goal. I grasped her firmly by both hips and shoved my manhood into her soaking passage.

Our coupling was fast and hard. It was as if, the fire we had thought we had quenched in the bedroom had returned with double intensity. The loud, wet, plopping sound, made by my thighs striking the cheeks of her rump, could be clearly heard over the noise of the spraying water. Mattie began to moan, but I barely heard her. I was lost in a haze of sexual excitement, which urged me to try to push my entire body, penis first into her vagina. We seemed to feed upon each other's excitement, so that our rapture grew greater with each second. Having had one orgasm, only a short while ago, should have allowed me to prolong our lovemaking this time; but, all too soon, I felt the immediacy of my approaching climax.

I slid one hand down between Mattie's legs and rapidly stimulated her clitoris. The world seemed to explode. I heard the voices of a man and a woman crying out in ecstasy. We both sank to the bottom of the bathtub and for a few moments allowed the water to pour down upon us, before Mattie turned of the taps. She turned to me and took my head in both her hands. Her eyes glowed with the warmth of love and fulfillment.

"That was the most intense thing that I've ever felt," she softly said. "I thought what we did in the bedroom was fantastic, but this goes beyond words. You are my own, sweet love."

Now, I come to recent events, and I find that I'm having some difficulty writing about them. I have enjoyed reminiscing about the past, but this next part of my story is not so pleasant. I have focused on the good times of my life, in an effort to allow the reader to understand what motivated me, to do what I ended up doing.

I had everything that I could possibly have wished for in life. Sure, there were ups and downs, arguments and occasional hurt feelings, but it always seemed that everything turned out fine in the end. Deep inside, I've always had this nagging doubt that things were too good, and that somewhere down the line, all my good fortune would come crashing down around my ears.

In the course of my consultation work, I often have to perform onsite testing, which requires special equipment. I keep some of my equipment at my office, I have other instruments in my study, but my most expensive gear is stored in the closet of our guestroom. Because the equipment is so costly, the children are forbidden to enter the guestroom, without Mattie or myself to accompany them. Knowing that nothing is so tempting to children as a forbidden area, we keep the door to the room locked.

Two weeks ago I began a job for a construction company, which included doing inspections and some testing at their worksites. The tests that I had to do required some of the equipment, which I had stored in the guestroom. On Monday morning I retrieved the instrument, which I would be using that day and was soon on my way to the worksite. After a full day of conducting the needed tests, I returned home to find Mattie busy fixing dinner, while the children played out in the back yard.

"Boy!" I sighed as I came up behind her and gave her a peck on the cheek. "I'm sure glad that day is over."

"Oh no, your day is just beginning," she turned around to soundly kiss me as her hand reached down to gently rub between my legs. "I've got plans for you."

"Wow, now that's what I call a welcome home. Let me go put away my stuff, clean up a little bit, and I'll be back so we can discuss this further."

I went upstairs, unlocked the guestroom and entered. The door to the room is directly opposite a big window, which looks out over the backyard. The head of the bed is set directly under the window, with the foot of the bed facing the door. To the left of the door, as you enter, is a closet with sliding door, in which I store the tools of my trade. A short distance from the closet, moving toward the wall with the window, is a door leading into the guest bathroom. Mattie usually has the bed made up, in case company suddenly showed up on our doorstep. She keeps a heavy plastic sheet over the covers, to ensure everything stayed fresh and clean.

Much to my surprise the bed was a mess. The covers were pulled off the bed, and the sheets were missing. It seemed a little odd to me that Mattie would have suddenly changed out the sheets. Then, I remembered that over a month ago, one of Mattie's friends from college had been in town, and we had put her up for the night. The next morning, the woman had made the bed before leaving. More than likely, Mattie had forgotten about changing the sheets until this afternoon.

Shrugging my shoulders, I stored my gear and left the room. Next, I went and took a nice warm shower and changed into some fresh clothes. By the time I made it back downstairs, the kids were in the house. Mattie sent them upstairs, and when she was sure they had gone she came into my arms. We had just gotten to the interesting petting stage, when a clattering noise on the stairs, informed us of the momentary arrival of our offspring.

"Later, stud," she gave me a wicked smile and started bringing food to the table. Mattie has always been a very loving wife, but that afternoon she seemed even more loving than normal. I became worried and wracked my mind trying to think if I had forgotten something, which gave this date a special significance. Try as I might, nothing came to mind. I desperately hoped, that I wouldn't find out too late, that today had been the anniversary of our first something or other, which she had expecting me to remember.

Later that night Mattie was red hot in bed. She seemed almost desperate in her efforts to drive us both to new heights of delight. It was almost as though time had turned back, and we were newlyweds.

The next morning, after picking up another piece of equipment from the guestroom, I left to continue my job at the construction site. Returning home I again, found Mattie to be extra affectionate. I didn't know what had inspired this new trend, but I was sure I liked it. This time when I put up my testing gear, the bed was made and the plastic sheet carefully place over the covers.

That night she had everything set for a bath for two. When we entered the bathroom, it seemed that everywhere I turned, there were scented candles were burning. Mattie had filled the tub and had added some sort of soothing oil to the water. The only downside, to the evening came, when we got out of the tub and found that our intense coupling had sent water from the tub all over the floor.

I didn't need any of my equipment on Wednesday and wouldn't need it again until the next week, when I would be inspecting another of the construction company's worksites. I was able to finish up most of my physical inspection that day. Then, I started to turn my attention to examining various records, licenses, and certifications.

When I came home that afternoon, Mattie was still in the erotic mood she had been since the week began and was a sex goddess in bed that night. It was not unusual for Mattie and I to have sex two or three times a week, but it was only rarely that those days followed one after the other.

"Here this is for you," Mattie handed me a colorfully wrapped gift. I opened it and found a belt buckle inside, which was boldly engraved with the words—"Mattie's Husband."

"What's the occasion?

"There is none, my love. I just want those grasping women, who are always staring at you to know that you're already taken."

The rest of the week was uneventful. By Friday, I finished up my work at the one worksite and began preparations for my inspection of the second site, which was due to take place the first thing Monday morning.

On Saturday, Mattie dropped the kids off at her parents and told me that she had an intimate evening planned. She had reservations at one of the area's foremost restaurants. When dinner was done, she had me take her to a club for drinks and dancing. When we finally made it home, she wanted me to make gentle and romantic love to her, which was a task that I thoroughly enjoyed. All and all, it turned out to be a great weekend, and I was more than willing to face the world on Monday.

Monday morning, I once again collected an instrument from the guestroom, before leaving for work. The testing went without a hitch, and I was sure that I could finish up the tests the next day. When I got home the children were out playing in the backyard and Mattie was finishing up cooking dinner. She greeted me, with what was becoming her usual fiery passion. I replied with a little fire of my own, before rushing upstairs to put my piece of equipment away.

I quickly put the instrument up in the guestroom closet. Hearing the kids outside went over to the window and looked down upon them at play in the backyard. I knew that Mattie would be expecting me downstairs shortly, and so I turned to leave the room. As I turned, I saw out of the corner of my eye, the bathroom door was open, and something white was lying on the floor. Looking closer, I saw it was a bath mat. Upon entering the bathroom I noticed there were drops of water lying on the bottom of the bathtub. I felt the bath towels and discovered that both of them were damp. I unscrewed the showerhead and water poured out.

It was obvious to me that only a few hours before, someone had taken a shower, but who could that person have been? Certainly, it didn't make any sense for Mattie to use the guestroom, when our shower was available. The seeds of a dark and evil suspicion began to take root in my mind. In all likelihood, Mattie could explain everything, but for some reason, I held back from asking her any questions.

I had picked up a gift for Mattie, on my way home and after the kids went to bed, I went out to the car and brought it in to her. It was a heart shaped pin that I had a jeweler make especially for her. Enclosed within the heart were the words, "Mattie & Roy." She was so thrilled that her eyes grew moist, even as her lips upon mine grew warm. The lovemaking that night was slow, deliberate, and totally great. I cursed myself for my stupid suspicions, as I snuggled next to her and fell asleep.

The next morning my doubts returned, and I became determined to find out what had been going on in our guestroom. This time, when I entered the room to get my equipment, I brought a roll of clear tape with me. I placed a small strip, of the nearly invisible tape on the plastic covering the bed, and attached it so that it was connected to the bed frame. Then, after stepping out of the room, I made sure that Mattie and the kids were nowhere around. I took another little tab of tape and placed so that it connected the top of the door with the doorframe. Feeling a little ashamed of the action, which my distrust had caused me to take, I left for work.

Upon my return home that afternoon, I managed to leave Mattie's embraces long enough to run upstairs and check the tape seals. Both the seal on the door and the one on the bed had been pulled free. I checked the bathtub and found that it had been thoroughly cleaned. Fresh towels and a new bathmat had replaced the ones I had noticed the previous day.

There had to be a logical explanation, other than the one that kept coming into my mind. However, for the life of me I couldn't imagine what it could be. In my heart I knew Mattie could never betray my love, it ran counter to everything she believed. Yet, my mind told me all the clues pointed in only one direction, something that required use of the bed, followed by a shower. Still, I hesitated to confront my wife. Never in the past had she given me cause, either by word or by deed, to doubt her faithfulness. When, it came down to it, what real evidence did I have? I knew that before I said anything to Mattie, I had better have irrefutable proof to back my accusations. I therefore, decided to bide my time until I could gather all the pieces of this puzzle together.

Wednesday, I again set the tape seals, thinking that if I could determine how many days the room was being entered, while I was gone, I would be able to establish some sort of pattern. After returning from work at the end of the day, I checked the tape seal on the door and found it loose. I went into the room to check the tape on the bed. When I approached the bed, I noticed there was a bulge in the middle of the covers. I pulled the off the plastic and turned down the covers one by one. When I got down to the sheets, I saw that the top sheet had been shoved down and was bunched up in one place. I pulled the sheet back and saw a moist stain on the fitted sheet beneath it. Whatever had spilled there, had pretty much dried, but there was enough of the substance present, that it felt damp to the touch. I rubbed the dampness and then smelled my finger. There was no mistaking the pungent, musky odor of semen.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.