Rebecca's Intrigue - Cover

Rebecca's Intrigue

Copyright© 2008 by Katzmarek

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Rebecca is on the board of directors of a large corporation. She is but one step away from realising her lifelong ambition. Then she meets a lowly engineer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Bradley turned out to be a social smoker. It'd come as a shock to Rebecca - she hadn't realised such a thing existed anymore. Smokers spent their lives on the back porch these days, hacking and gasping. That was her experience in any case.

Her mother had smoked all her life and it eventually killed her with a host of health problems. It bugged her more than she'd admit to Bradley.

But, her lover was such a light smoker it scarcely mattered. She'd never seen him puff before and his flat didn't stink of smoke. In all of their three weeks together, she'd never seen him with a cigarette or smelled smoke on his clothes - until today.

An old friend of his was in town and she'd offered her deck for a barbeque. His flat lacked any outdoor area and it seemed logical. She invited Sam and his wife as well, to balance the numbers. It promised to be a perfect day - a get together with friends - their first as a couple.

She made a couple of salads while Bradley did the manly thing with some rib-eyes and kebabs. He'd a taste for Middle Eastern cuisine and she'd gotten to like his rice and lentils concoctions.

The Sunday afternoon was full of promise when Bradley's friend, Gordon, arrived with his girlfriend. He'd been working on oil rigs in the Gulf and he was suntanned and muscled. His girlfriend, on the other hand, was some politician's press secretary and a little shy and mousey. A sharper contrast couldn't be imagined.

Sam arrived with his wife - one of the few on the board who had stayed married to the same woman and appeared happy to remain so. The pair were always good company - quick witted and fast on their feet.

Everything was fine for a while. They all seemed to get on tolerably well and there was a lot of verbal sparring with Bradley holding his own. Gordon was a natural comic with many a tale from the Middle East. Clearly, he and Bradley went back a long way and were close.

After the food, the friends settled down with some beers. She'd just returned from taking in the dishes when she saw Bradley light up. She stood there in shock until Sam noticed her.

"What's the matter?" he asked. Bradley looked up and she felt embarrassed.

"Nothing," she stammered and slumped into a chair away from the others. She felt Bradley eyeing her and hurried back indoors to get away from the attention.

She felt she'd really tried to accept Bradley for what he is - realising he's an individual with his own personal tastes. She knew she was a controller who always wanted things her own way, but she'd been willing to back off. This new revelation about him, however, bugged her in a serious way.

"Hey!" he came in, putting his arms around her.

"You smell of smoke," she snapped, shrugging him away.

"Sorry! Sometimes I like a ciggie with a beer."

"Yes, well, I wish you wouldn't when I'm around."

"Oh? You got any more instructions?"

She rounded on him then, and glared. Her anger was barely contained and she debated whether to really let him have it. She mentally counted down from ten while Bradley stood in front of her, seething.

"Domestic?" Sam walked in.

"Just a slight difference of opinion," Rebecca explained, icily.

"Well," he chuckled, "I thought it a bit ridiculous you two clicking together so well."

"We have our moments."

"So, Bradley, how about you go keep Gordon company? Rebecca and I have some business to discuss."

"We do?" Rebecca said.

"You do?" said Bradley.

Bradley reluctantly wandered back outside. Sam guided Rebecca into the lounge and fetched her a stiff drink.

"Tiff?" he asked.

"Can't stand him smoking!" she told him. "I'm sorry, I watched my mother die..."

"Your mother was a pack and a half a day for 40 years gal, Rebecca? Bradley likes a smoke and a beer with his friend he sees maybe once a year. Aren't you being a little tough?"

"Don't care! I don't like it! He thinks he can come live with me and do that, well, I'm reconsidering the whole relationship."

"Wow! Nothing else going on, is there?"

"No, why?"

"Well, you charged in swinging! I thought stuff had been building up for a while. It just seemed a little out of proportion."

"You think so?"

"Bound to be the odd hiccup along the way. To have everything smooth is kinda unhealthy. I've seen you negotiate your way around everything that comes across your desk. You telling me you can't give and take a little when it comes to something really important?"

"Well, you put it that way."

"So Bradley is important?"

"Why, um, of course!"

"So how about you get your foot off his nuts? Let him have the odd puff, for Christ sake. He's not blowing smoke over you, is he?"

By the end of the afternoon Rebecca had calmed down. There was no more smoking from Bradley and she appreciated the gesture.

On the other hand, was it the sort of relationship she wanted? What kind of future were they likely to have with her calling all the shots? She suspected that, at some time, Bradley will finally get fed up with her demands. When everyone had gone, she decided to take him to bed and have it all out.

To Bradley's astonishment, she brought a sketchpad with her to bed. While he looked on, she started to draw circles.

"Now," she said. "In this circle, I want you to put in all the things that are important to you." He nodded, uncertainly. "In this, all the things that bug you about me. I'll do the same and afterwards we'll compare, okay?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.