A Doctor Makes a Deal... - Cover

A Doctor Makes a Deal...

by Dag123

Copyright© 2008 by Dag123

Erotica Sex Story: Patricia, a highly capable and efficient female Physician's Assistant (PA), wants a bigger slice of the pie. When she approaches the Surgeon she works for, he in turn wants something and offers her a somewhat bizarre proposal. Determined to succeed '"against her better judgment'" Patricia reluctantly accepts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Doctor/Nurse   .

"Stop by the Receptionist on your way out, and she'll make an Appointment for you to come back next Thursday."

"Thank you, Miss Renton."

"You're welcome, Mrs. Riley, we'll see you next Thursday."

Heaving a sigh of exhaustion, a tired Patricia, a few moments later watched as her last patient of the day exited the Medical Clinic.

I wonder if Doctor Mackenzie is still in his office, she thought, looking into his office as she walked by. Oh, good. He's still here.

"Doctor Mackenzie, I just finished up with Mrs. Riley," she said. "Could I talk with you for a few moments?"

"Sure," he said, responding with a grin. "Come on in."

"What I wanted to talk to you about... , is... , well... , I've been with you now for almost two years. When you hired me two years ago, you said something about possibly arranging for me to receive a percentage of the Practice, if I worked out."

"Yes... , I did," he said. "Of course, Patricia, you know at your present salary, you are already in the top 1% of what Physician Assistants (PA) make in this area."

"Yes... ," I know that," Patricia said, feeling somewhat less sure of herself.

"Although... , I must admit, since you came, you've reorganized the Clinic and taken over many of the simpler procedures. This has enabled me to increase my patient load considerably. You've become my good right arm," he said, with a warm smile.

"Thank you," she said, "I really love working here in the clinic, and with you as well."

"I'll tell you what, Patricia—give me a couple of days to think it over. I'll see if I can work something out and get back to you."

"Thank you, Doctor Mackenzie. Okay, then... , I'll say Good Night. I'll see you in the morning."

"Good Night," Patricia," he said, with a friendly little wave.

Doctor Jordan Mackenzie looked up in time to see his petite attractive Physician Assistant taking off her white hospital coat. Slipping into her dress coat, a moment later she left through the front door of the Clinic.

Leaning back in his chair he realized he had of late come to feel more contented and happy here in the Clinic than he did in his own home.

Although he lived in a house that could best be described as palatial; and, was married to what most people would consider a trophy wife—he had long ago guiltily admitted to himself—his greatest joy was the time he spent each day with his PA, Miss Renton.

I have to work something out. No way, am I going to risk losing her, he thought. She's become too special to me—my own little island in the storm.

An hour later—his paper work caught up—he leaned back enjoying the luxury of allowing his thoughts to drift to his up coming trip to the Surgical Conference and Retreat. Only two weeks to go, he thought happily.

From the first time Jordan had attended the Surgical Conference and Retreat six years ago, he had fallen in love with the Island of Penkor with its beautiful beaches, and fine white sand. The seawater surrounding the tropical island was a beautiful colored turquoise and clear.

Each year, for the six years he had attended, he had come to think of Penkor Island more and more as a little Island Paradise. My seven days in Shangri-La each year, he thought.

At his first Surgical Conference, he had been fortunate enough to meet an old friend, Dr. Sam Koto whom he had known during his residency. Since then—both had become renown in their Specialty.

Sam had been delighted to see him, and had happily taken Dr. Jordan Mackenzie under his wing—introducing him to many of the other Asian Doctors who were there from all over the world. Because Dr. Mackenzie's fame had preceded him, and because he was Dr. Koto's friend, most of the Asian doctors gladly accepted him.

"Jordan, my friend... , Penkor Island is a place unlike any other place you've ever been," Sam said, with a little conspiratorial laugh. "Trust me. You're just going to love it here!"

Amused at his friend, Sam Koto's remark Jordan couldn't resist asking.

"And what makes this place so special—other than it's a beautiful place to hold a Surgical Retreat?"

Winking at his friend, Sam had laughed and said. "You'll see. Come with me."

A few minutes later, they paused at the entrance of a sprawling rustic complex that was shaped like a very large cottage.

"This is it." Sam said, "Your home away from home for the next seven days," he laughed. "The best part about it; it's completely Co-ed—just like college—only better!"

"Why, it looks more like an oversized cottage," Jordan said, after entering and looking around.

"There are six little Suites," Sam said, "Yours is this way, right next to mine."

Trying to get in the spirit of the moment, Jordan said, "You did say this place is supposed to be co-ed?"

"Sure," Sam said, "Most of us surgeons now bring our female Physician Assistants with us each year. They attend some of the lectures and shall we say—in addition, they provide us with some very interesting entertainment. It's a win/win situation." he said, with a little wink at Jordan who stood there still looking a bit puzzled.

"We'll have six Surgeons and five PA's living together in this oversized cottage for the full week. Once you settle in—don't worry—we'll work out something for you."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.