Fertile Flock - Cover

Fertile Flock

Copyright© 2008 by DOM

Chapter 6: Bottoms Up

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Bottoms Up - Fertile Flock is the finale of the trilogy that began with Prurient Parishioners and continued with Concupiscent Congregation. The results of undisciplined libido become apparent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

With a long, soft moan the thirteen year old girl collapsed forward onto the cool grass. Her mouth dragged down and off David's still spasming cock as Arthur came down full weight n her firm buttocks, his cock still imbedded in her cum-flooded fuckwell.

"Did you cum Dave? Did you cum in her mouth?"

"Yeah ... oohhh yeah ... and she swallowed it."

"It's your turn now ... to fuck her, that is. Can you do it?"

"Yeah ... oohhhh God yeah," the younger boy said enthusiastically and the tall teen rose slowly, savouring the way the girl's sloppy cunt clung possessively to his deflating tool.

"Whah? No? No more," Sarah whimpered as the boys rolled her limp body over onto her back. She was like a puppet as David knelt above her and pushed her knees apart. Through lust-dulled eyes she looked at the huge, thick penis that was projecting out from his groin and even though she'd just had it in her mouth it looked frighteningly large.

After being fucked the girl's cuntlips were so expanded and turned back that the coral inner flesh was pushing out! It was just like a pussy flower, the petals spread for cock! It was a vertical mouth, red and wet with creamy gism drooling from it and so alluring that a harsh groan climbed up in David's throat. She reminded him of Coleen. Would she ever do what Sarah was doing? The pink rosette of the submissive girl's sex twitched an invitation.

Sarah gasped, crawled backward on the grass and spread out. Her beautiful, swollen cunt up-curved for his mammoth prick! He swept onto her, in between her plump thighs and aimed his prick at her juicy, wet cunt. And even though she'd now been fucked several times she really did not know much; she was not reaching for his cock to guide it in. Her inexperience, her naive manner, charged the boy's passion even more.

Sarah watched apprehensively as that big, hot-looking pillar of prick-flesh lowered toward her battered pussy. Should she try to stop him? Did it matter any more? And then his big, hot knob touched her eager cuntlips, the silky burn of his flesh opened her labia, and it was like nothing that she had ever dreamed of! It was better, it was sheer erotic wonder! Mr. Thompson's cock had been inside her and Arthur Mullins' also. Her pussy quivered! Her spreading flesh twitched! There was a thrilling pressure, a feel that she was being stretched and expanded beyond anything she'd known and as the hot bone pushed in it was rubbing newly exposed nerve ends.

David groaned as his searing big, tightly skinned knob eased deeper into the young girl's quivery, pulsating cunt! His knob was all bare for her cunt, the snugness of her opening skinning back the foreskin.

"Jeeesus, that's good Sarah!" he muttered, his chest heaving, his big knob tensing in the snug clasp of her cuntmouth. Slowly, it began to slip in farther! She felt the sex-wand press at her g-spot and a rush of stinging thrills shot across her pelvis, her clit stiffened as it pressed at his knob, her breasts peaked higher, the pink nipples more swollen than she had ever seen them

"UGHHH!" she groaned as he pushed in! Suddenly she felt a twinge of discomfort as his peach-sized cockhead was oozing, squeezing deeper into her adolescent cunt. He hunched! The sweet, quick filling of her cuntal deeps, the slide of his big, hard prick in there deeper than any cock had ever been before, sucked a cry from her opened mouth!

"OHHH, OH. OOOOOHHHH!"

A violent hot gust of need gripped her crotch, her cunt trembled around his big hard cock and she began to cum! It was as if the fucking she had already received that day, first from Mr. Thompson and then from Arthur was culminating in a monumental orgasm. The sweet, clinging grip of her cuntflesh around his ferociously big, hard, stud-like prick hurled new sugary sensations through her loins. She was cumming on his cock; she was cumming around his prick!

"OHHH, OHHHH, OH, OH, OHHHH!" she cried out, as the tearing, honeyed throbs of her delight wrenched her whole crotch. Her clit was pulsing out thrills, her legs were shaking and her ass was coming up, up, up! Her swollen breasts heaved with her pounding cum-fun, the sensations reached to her anus, and it began to pucker in rhythm with her cumming, cock-crammed cunt.

Her vagina was not just trying to tighten, it was twitching and clamping on his prick! Each wild churn of her ecstasy reached along her legs, up to her breasts, and the top of her head seemed to blow away...

These actions were blowing David's young mind! Never had he invaded such a delicious, active cunt! He could hardly believe that a young girl would respond with such voluptuous intensity. Coleen's cunt was good and tight and she was learning how to really fuck, but Sarah's tight, sweet pussy was almost too much!

What Mr. Thompson's wife had taught him, to delay his cum, went right out of the window! He had to cum! The need in his groin was too fierce. He hoped that Sarah was in a safe time now so he could dump load after load in her sweet, shivery cunt and not have to worry, and as he gripped her legs, tipping them farther back, adjusted his knees, he felt her cunt liven again and began to fuck.

In and out, in and out! She was coming up to meet him, too. Her short, plump legs rose to cradle his hips like a practiced whore. Her face was twisted with her thrall, her beautiful firm ass was moving as if she had known how to fuck since she was ten! The delicious glide of his prick in a new, sweet cunt began to suck the stinging, achy load from his groin. His knob puffed, his whole cockshaft flexed with anticipation, he tried to hold back a while longer, but she was whimpering and hunching toward another orgasm! Her legs shook against his chest, her breasts peaked.

"OHHH, yes!" she cried. "Hurry!! Don't Stop!"

Even as the burning shot began to throb his meat and flame toward his cockhead, he braced himself and let Sarah do the last, hot, squishy short strokes! Her pretty ass caught a swift, voluptuous rhythm, her cuntlips slapped at his balled-up nuts, his knob seemed to be reaching into her womb! It really was not, but the sensation of her extremely tight cunt made it so real he shouted like a wild man!

"UGHHHHH-FUUUUUUUUCK!"

Just as the voluptuous shakes and clenches of her delicious cunt reached the zenith his prick began to throb. He felt the searing, flaming burst of his juice, the delectable thrumming of his meat, the expanding of his cockhead, and he was blowing his gushes of man-cum into her third-time-fucked that day cunt!

They both screamed!

In his lust, he jammed her ass to the ground and hunched out his driving need, hitting her so hard he skidded her ass along the pussy-juice-covered grass Her cunt was still clenching and quivering around his meat when he slowed, panting heavily, his sweaty chest dropping to her beautiful, high breast mounds. She moaned as the after-shivers of her relief shook her legs, arms and shoulders.

History has a habit of repeating itself and this repetition was nowhere more prevalent that in the Reverend J. J. Gillis's domain. Just as one of his adolescent parishioners was being gang-banged the man who had stolen the girl's virginity walked along the path beside the little grassy pasture where young Sarah was being violated by two teenaged Lotharios.

"Man, oh man!" David gasped, his prick still tensing and feeding his awful lustful craving. He lifted slowly, and the dull-eyed girl watched his big, cum-slick phallus emerge from her swollen cunt. She swung her legs further open, his knob finally appeared, the skin all bunched back, the pink-purple glans fully exposed like a huge apricot! A little dribble of white cream oozed from the slit in the head.

Amos Thompson for a brief moment had been tempted to rush in and save the innocent girl whose virginity he had taken only two months ago but as he saw the girl writhe and buck beneath her bare-assed rider it became obvious that the girl was a willing participant. Then when he saw the other boy kneeling beside the coupling pair and holding his erect penis in his hand Thompson wondered what sexual shenanigans had already occurred.

As soon as young David had pulled out of Sarah's cum-flooded cuntal passage the older boy pushed him aside and mounted between the thirteen year old girl's limply splayed legs.

"No Art ... n.n.nooo ... can't take any more," the girl whined but she lay there unresisting as Mullins thrust rapidly through the frothy collar into her gaping, young twat.

"Shit Dave ... it's like sticking my cock out the window and fucking the world after you've stretched her with that monster cock," he complained. "I bet her ass is tight! Remember how tight Mrs. Thompson's was? And she's been fucked lots more than this one." The, even as he was speaking the tall teen dismounted from the passive girl and rolled her over onto her stomach.

Art looked down at her wrinkled little anal opening, and he pressed his finger against it and wriggled it slowly inside.

"Ooooo. Whaaaa ... what a ... what are you doooooing?" the girl moaned.

He wriggled his finger into her ass to the knuckle and twisted it around inside her, then curled it up against her tailbone and used it to jerk her up and down as if she was on top and fucking.

"Ever ... ever been fucked up the ass, Sarah?" he panted.

"No!" she gasped. "You can't!"

"You know how guys stare at this round ass of yours, baby? That's what they want to do when they're admiring it. They want to ram their boners up your asshole."

He pumped his finger up and down in her rectum, then pulled it out and mounted over the delightfully full twin mounds of her buttocks, spreading them apart as he guided his throbbing tool between them. He pressed his cockhead against her wrinkled asshole, and she groaned and shook her head.

"Aaarrrthurr! OohhhhH! NooooooO!"

"You need it, baby," he grunted. "You need a big cock up the asshole. Just think what your old schoolteacher lover would think if he could see you now."

In fact her old schoolteacher lover could see her now and what he was thinking was that he'd missed an opportunity.

Aided by the lubrication from excess gism and other lubricating fluids that had overflowed from the girl's thoroughly fucked cunt Mullins drove his cock through her anal sphincter and up into her with a fast thrust, and she cried out, her head whipping up and back. He dug his fingers into her hips and pulled back a little, then

slapped her ass, the sound a loud CRACK of noise in the silence of the grassy glade. Sarah yelped, but as she did he stuffed his boner into her to the hilt. He felt her hot, tight guts around his organ and groaned in satisfaction.

"OhhH! Oohhh! Ohh God! Oohh God!" she whined.

"There you gooo," he sighed.

"OOhh! It's ... I feel soo ... so full!"

"Full of cock, Sarah. Full of cock! Just like you were made for."

He pulled back a few inches, then thrust forward. She gasped and lurched forward. He pulled back again, then thrust in sharply. He ground his hips against her ass and then slapped her again.

"Oww!"

"Yeah! Yeah!" he gasped.

He slid his boner back down her ass tunnel until only the head remained, then drove it right back into her. He didn't care if she was only thirteen years old. She was a hot assed slut that needed fucking, and she'd already had a huge prick up her cunt. He'd give her ass the same treatment.

The teen began fucking stronger, pumping steadily, but with growing speed, using the entire length of his cock. Soon he was pounding it into her, and she was yelping with every hard thrust. He was hammering his hips into her ripe, round ass and driving her naked belly into the grass beneath her and jerking her back to meet every thrust.

Her head was bouncing up and down wildly, and her tits were rubbing on the cool grass Arthur pounded it to her as hard and fast as he could, getting kind of crazed with the lust and desire inside him. He'd make sure she remembered more than David's huge dong inside her.

He felt his balls swelling and then picked up the pace even more, throwing a flurry of cock-strokes up her tail hole as his balls exploded. He cried out in elation, burying his cock up her tail, slamming into her and riding the pneumatic pillows of her ass.

He fell atop her, his cock still deep in her guts. He continued to pump, though slowly now, crushing her to the ground as he pumped a hot, viscous load inside her. He groaned and slowed even more, until finally coming to rest inside her.

He was buried to the hilt in the young schoolgirl's tight asshole and she was groaning and whimpering below him. He rolled slowly onto his left side, taking her with him, hugging her against him. He stroked her belly and breasts, then slid his hand down between her legs and stroked his finger against her clit.

Sarah started whining and humping back against him almost at once, and in a minute she came, her asshole spasming around his softening cock.

Amos Thompson's eyes widened when he shifted his gaze from the quivering, ass-fucked girl to the hugely endowed young boy kneeling beside the still coupled pair.

"Can I Sarah? Can I have you that way too?"

"Hanh ... don't care ... anything ... after what you've done ... hanh ... nothing you guys can do will be any worse," and she rolled forward, uncoupling from Arthur and kneeling with her lovely ass in the air, offering herself to another anal reaming.

David Smart knelt behind the girl's lewdly offered behind and guided his dripping tool to the dark, gaping open anal orifice. When the hot tip of his cock contacted her flesh Sarah stiffened either from fear or maybe just to aid his penetration of her once fucked rectal passage. Her anus was open but not enough for the purple peach that was pushing at it. The elastic orifice started spreading for his massive hot prick head! New sparkly thrills chased through the abused girl's loins; her previous partner had awakened her so fully that despite David's wrist-thick size there was no pain, no discomfort, it was as though his prick belonged in her backside as much as it belonged in her cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.