Fertile Flock - Cover

Fertile Flock

Copyright© 2008 by DOM

Chapter 5: Double Dipping

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Double Dipping - Fertile Flock is the finale of the trilogy that began with Prurient Parishioners and continued with Concupiscent Congregation. The results of undisciplined libido become apparent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

It was noon on Friday, the thirteenth and while Reverend Gillis was preparing his Easter Sermon Sarah Newsome was walking along the tree covered path near where she'd given Arthur Mullins oral sex which had set the stage for her devirgination by Principal Thompson. It was Good Friday, a school holiday and she was just leaving the principal's office after her weekly payment of sexual favours that he demanded so he wouldn't publish the pictures of her sucking Arthur's cock. In fact Amos planned to take advantage of the four day weekend to thoroughly enjoy his young sex toy's favors until he found a way to get into the older girl, Erica.

Sarah was philosophical about her situation. The older man was gentle with her and he always ensured that she had at least one orgasm and although she felt guilty about it, she sort of looked forward to her weekly sessions. Now, dressed in the short schoolgirl skirt as the principal wanted and wearing no panties she felt a warm trickle of gism drool from her pussy and track down her inner thigh. She wanted to wipe it and looked around to be sure nobody was near. No one was in sight.

Although nobody was in sight she was not alone. In fact her former nemesis Arthur Mullins was skulking in the shadows beside the small opening where he'd made her suck his cock. And he was not alone.

David and Arthur had soon learned that they were both servicing their promiscuous teacher, Mrs. Thompson and although David was younger by two or three years they became friends. Word of Sarah's scheduled visits to the principal's office had leaked out but Mullins was the only one who guessed what was going on. He and David had watched last week when the girl left the principal's office and decided that this week they would coerce her into having sex with them, too. It was a lucky guess and the absence of anything else to do that had brought them near the school on Friday.

Sara turned off the path into a small open area, not the concrete floored one where she'd been assaulted but nearby, a grassy plot barely ten feet in diameter. She sat on the grass, spread her plump legs wide and took a tissue from the pocket of her skirt. She wiped the moist trail from her thigh and sopped up the creamy glob that was visible at the puffy slit of her cunt.

The two boys were standing in the bushes directly opposite where Sarah sat and their faces flushed with excitement when they saw what she was doing.

"Let's get her," Arthur whispered and without waiting for an answer he burst from the bushes and flopped down beside the vulnerable youngster.

"No! Oh No!" Sarah exclaimed in fright and then she uttered a wordless gasp of fright when David flopped down on her other side.

"Is he any good? Does he give you A's for fucking him?"

"No ... not right ... I don't!" she protested as Arthur pushed her down and rolled over on top of her. Sarah could feel his weight on top of her, moving as she squirmed, pinning her to the grass.

Pushing him upward, she managed to roll over onto her stomach, clutching her elbows to her sides to prevent him from pulling up her blouse. Then she felt Arthur's arm slip underneath her elbow and across her back, pinning her arm in place. She wriggled, trying to free herself, but found that her assailant had grabbed her other wrist and was pulling it back behind her.

Soon, he had both her elbows pinned behind her back, and pulled her up in front of him. As she lay back against him looking at his companion, her chest was pushed forward. A tingle ran down her spine as she felt her tits, still sensitized after the principal's loving attention, pressed up against her blouse.

The thirteen year old girl was not unaffected by the two hour fucking from her Cialis invigorated principal. He had made her cum several times but each orgasm seemed to ignite a need for more and now having the boy's arms wrapped around her tired body felt good. She pushed back at him and felt his erect cock push through his jeans against her back. The memory of that rigid organ spurting into her mouth caused her to shudder.

She could see the lust on David's face as he moved towards her. She wondered how the younger boy would behave. He was in the same class as she and he always seemed so quiet. As his hands found her breasts and started fondling them she arched her back, partly to try to get away, and partly because she strangely wanted to feel him against her, to feel her chest up against him as she was sandwiched by the two boys.

Damn, Dave ... her tits are bigger now than when she sucked my cock. Fucking must make them grow," Arthur chuckled evilly.

Struggling to control her fear Sarah brought her knees up, trying to protect herself, but David got his hand between them and pushed them open, moving his body between her legs to hold them apart as he continued to fondle her.

"Damn, Art ... she's wet! Really wet!"

"So? You got any objection to a wet deck?" Arthur's hands battled David's for possession of the girl's full, ripe breasts.

"We're gonna fuck you Sarah. Both of us ... we're gonna fuck you just like we've fucked Mr. Thompson's wife. Did you know that? Did you know that his wife is just like him? She fucks young schoolboys and he fucks young schoolgirls."

While Arthur kept her arms pinned David unbuttoned her blouse and opened it to reveal her firm, hard-nippled tit-globes.

"So you go to him all prepared do you? No panties and no bra. Are you so anxious for him to fuck you that you don't wanta lose any time?"

"Nah ... hanh ... nooo," the little girl whined as the helplessness of her situation fully dawned on her adolescent mind. "He makes me do it."

With her knees raised to protect herself Sarah's little skirt was bunched around her hips and her plump thighs were bare. Arthur released her arms and got his right hand under her bare bottom as he slipped a finger into her cum-greased twat.

"Damn Dave, she's really wet. I hope the old bastard has you on the pill coz he's sure not using a safe. Feels like he pumped more than one load up into you."

The girl sobbed and tears of humiliation rolled down her cheeks and she bit her lip as she realized she hadn't fought as hard as she could have but she never dreamed that these guys would really act this way. Her belly churned with apprehension even as she rationalized that she'd already lost her cherry so did it really matter if they fucked her?

David stared at Sarah's full breasts for a long moment, then let his eager hands follow the path of his eyes. His fingertips traced teasing, tickling little patterns across the outer swell of her tits, tracking slowly and inexorably toward the crinkled little cherry summits of her nipples. Those tiny passion buds were standing out from the surrounding pink areola like twin bullets.

Sarah Newsome was dismayed when she felt her nipples and the jangling nerve endings in her quivering, excited breasts responding instinctively and involuntarily to this hateful boy's lewd caresses. David's' fingers were at the tingling nubs of her nipples, tweaking and pulling at the tingling erectile flesh until she squirmed and writhed where she sat, panting and sweating under that manual stimulation of her mammary flesh. Sarah's breath was coming in harsh, grating little pants now, and in spite of her efforts to block out all of her surroundings from her reeling mind, she was acutely aware both of David's hands on her tits and of the hard penis chafing into the cleft of her ass at the very same time.

The thirteen year old girl stiffened into instant rigidity as the boy's mouth fastened upon her swollen nipple and his flicking, teasing tongue suddenly went to work on that tingling little pleasure node. A tiny moan of mingled passion and shamed humiliation escaped from between her clenched teeth as she mentally fought against the roaring, contradictory sensations which sprang up within her captive young body.

David avidly sucked and lapped at first one nipple and then the other as the girl struggled to escape Arthur's clasping arms. Along with the maddening shivers from David's suckling mouth the other boy's fingers were probing her fuck-bruised pussy, exciting still more tremors of passion in the girl's young body, causing her to grimace and sob, grinding her even white teeth together as she fought to retain some vestige of self-control.

Educated in the arts of sexual arousal by their mature teacher the two boys were driving the young girl mad with ever mounting sexual desire. The combination of David's avidly working mouth and Arthur's probing, massaging fingers was enough to send young Sarah Newsome's mind reeling through some sort of half-conscious dream of Mr. Thompson once again preparing her to be fucked.

"I'm going first Dave ... I wanta get into that sweet, tight little pussy before you stretch it with that huge dong of yours."

As David' mouth paid homage to the young girl's throbbing breasts the other boy's hands were caressing her naked hips and belly and fingering her pulsating pussy. Her legs were now stretched out in front of her as she surrendered to the boys' lewd advances. Sarah blushed with shame and humiliation as a little moan of sexual hunger was forced from her throat, signifying to her assailants that she was unable to control herself.

No sooner had the little mewling sigh of repressed desire been uttered than the tall teen that held her pinned tight against his surging, pulsing erection from behind laughed in her ear, a low chuckle of ultimate triumph which caused Sarah to shiver and cringe inward upon herself. And yet, at the same time there was simply no way in which she could escape from his big hands that were roving over her naked pelvis and exploring her most intimate region. There was no way that she could wrench free from his clutches, and now the tingling, thrumming titillation of David's tongue pummeling her swollen, sensitive nipples made her wonder whether she actually desired to escape at all.

With a little gasping sigh of grim resignation, Sarah's body went slack in Arthur's clinging, grasping arms. Both boys seemed to recognize the silent signal of total sexual surrender, and they acted accordingly. Arthur's hands became stronger, more possessive as they kneaded and massaged the firm globes of her full breasts, and David rocked back on his haunches to survey the curly triangle of her soft pubic hair.

Arthur's fingers were mauling the pouting fat lips of her pulsing cunt. Her thighs seemed to spread wider apart of their own volition, and while Sarah was only bracing herself in a firmer stance, the better to escape this horrid boy's perverse advances, David read her instinctive reaction in an entirely different light.

Sarah Newsome was sobbing openly now, tears of mingled rage and shame streaming down her pale cheeks as she was almost literally swept off her feet by the storm of conflicting emotions within her young body. Her mind cried out to her that what she was allowing to happen was terribly, terribly wrong, and she must find some way to put a stop to it at once. But, at the same time, there was something inside herself which cried out for more of the same, something which welcomed the firm hands upon her breasts, and the fingers caressing her tingling genitalia.

Sarah felt herself drifting, sinking, and at first she imagined that she had slid out of Mullins' grasp to the ground. As her tear-reddened eyes snapped open, however, she found that she was actually still sprawled between his legs while his hands wandered at will over her virtually naked body.

David rocked back on his haunches once more, a smile playing across his boyish without speaking a word, he scooted backward several feet on the grass, still kneeling, all the while gesturing to Arthur with his hands, giving directions regarding what he wanted done with young Sarah Newsome.

A big lecherous smile split the basketball player's features, and he immediately shifted position himself, rising to his knees and bringing the helpless young girl forward also until she slumped into a kneeling position at Mullins's feet, facing directly toward David. The girl's arms shot out reflexively, supporting her now in a position which left her on all fours, peering ahead through tear-filled eyes at one of her tormentors while the other towered behind her like a leering colossus.

Young Sarah Newsome did not fully understand what the two men might have in mind for her until they began to move. Quickly shifting their positions as if to take better advantage of the kneeling posture she maintained, Arthur knelt behind her, positioned between the firm young thighs so that the fly of his slacks actually brushed against the ripe swell of her ass-cheeks. The tall teen's hands were on her hips, holding her in place easily, as if she had been a mere child which, despite her burgeoning lust, she still was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.