Fertile Flock - Cover

Fertile Flock

Copyright© 2008 by DOM

Chapter 3: Growing Season

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Growing Season - Fertile Flock is the finale of the trilogy that began with Prurient Parishioners and continued with Concupiscent Congregation. The results of undisciplined libido become apparent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

It was Friday the thirteenth and Reverend James J. Gillis was preparing his first ever Easter sermon for Sunday, Easter Day. And although Friday the thirteenth is according to widely held suspicion an unlucky day, JJ thought he was a lucky guy. Sinful but lucky.

His luck was primarily of the sexual variety, illicit and sinful sex that initially had caused severe pangs of conscience but as the months went along he had found it progressively easier to suppress his guilty feelings.

Reverend Gillis's Easter Sermon would be on hope, the hope one knows every year at planting time, the hope for a good growing season and a successful harvest. And that hope was well placed although much planting had already taken place and the growing was well underway.

In the faithful congregation of The Church of Redemption several members had new life growing in their wombs. They were not all happy about their condition although two in particular were ecstatic and only one was angry.

Barbara Flett, the loving wife of Police Lieutenant John Flett was one of those who were ecstatic about her condition. She was now in her eighth month and her condition was easily visible to all who saw her. Finally she was going to have the baby she had wanted for so long.

In a way Barbara Flett was doubly lucky because her husband had also knocked up her kid sister Cheryl Clarke. The teenager had quickly made peace with her sister and brother in law and for several months they had enjoyed a ménage a trois but in late February when it was no longer possible to disguise Cheryl's condition she had gone to a nearby town. Since she was due at about the same time as her sister it was planned to present her baby as a twin to Barbara's. And while Cheryl was not ecstatic, she was quite content.

Another who was ecstatic was Cindy Ramsay, the niece of JJ's ex-wife. Cindy was less than two months with child but this had been the eighteen year old's target, to get knocked up by her uncle so he'd have to marry her. The uncle, Reverend James J Gillis who had within the last year taken his lovely niece's oral, anal and vaginal virginities was unaware of his impending fatherhood and had he known his sermon might have been different.

Cindy Ramsay was not the only teenager with a marriage fixation on Reverend Gillis. There was also his fifteen year old ward, the illegal immigrant girl Anita Gonzales. She wasn't in love with him like Cindy was but marriage could give her legal entry to the country. She had seduced her minister, given him her virginity and proximity had allowed her to evade their chaperones on several subsequent occasions and join with him in bed. It was six weeks since the last time but unbeknownst to her or JJ she was pregnant.

Two of the chaperones, Mrs. Bridget Mahoney and Mrs. Bonnie Smart had also been intimate with the good Reverend and as the reader knows, they were both more than three months with child. It didn't show yet but they knew they were pregnant and they knew that JJ was the only possibility as the father but neither had told him that he'd knocked her up.

There was at least one other member of the congregation who was pregnant. And she could not have been unhappier. Police Officer and Detective Trainee Louise Marker was now in the fifth month of her pregnancy. Her attorney husband had gone through a vasectomy and when she'd first discovered that she was pregnant they had sued the vasectomy doctor. He had proven quickly that her husband could not have been the father and now she and her husband were separated. But the trainee detective had done some detective work and some deduction and had just concluded that her police partner, Dick Durham must have drugged her. She even was able to pinpoint the date but of course she had no proof. Rape notwithstanding, she was going to keep the baby but her mind was set on vengeance on the rapist father.

There were other potential illicit baby-plantings in his congregation but Reverend Gillis was no more aware of those than of his own seedings. Since some of them involved significant age differences or near incest it is just as well that the females were still not enceinte.

Although Good Friday was officially a police holiday a high level meeting was taking place with Chief Reardon. Lieutenant Flett, Cheryl Mahoney and the police officers, Dick Durham and Louise Marker.

It was two months since Durham had proposed recruiting the underaged hooker, Alicia Foster to get the goods on Ramsay and Smart. At first the girl had been totally unreceptive to the idea because they were her sort of business partners and in her mind they'd treated her well. Family ties however trumped business loyalty and she agree that if Durham could get her mother freed from jail she'd do whatever he wanted.

Louise Marker, Durham's partner had just deduced that he was responsible for her pregnancy and when, with his usual braggadocio he told her of not only getting Alicia to cooperate but also to give him free rides between her shapely legs, a plan of her own took form in Louise's mind.

"How can we be sure that you're telling us the truth about the girl? The Chief and Lieutenant Flett are going to want more than your unsupported word ... and I don't have any first hand knowledge to support you.

"Tell you what, Ms. Marker," Durham said between clenched teeth. This stuck-up bitch pissed him off. It was time to give her another dose of burundanga and this time he'd get it all on film. "I'll get Alicia in our stake-out room and you can record what she says."

"Sure, I guess that'd be OK." And a nasty plan crystallized in the policewoman's mind. "But don't have sex with her ... not in front of me."

"Of course not Ms. Marker." Ha! That little hooker and me'll give her a show like she's never seen ... not while conscious, anyway. Maybe it'll melt the ice in her veins and she'll spread for me without any drug?

Detective Durham called Lieutenant Flett and asked if the meeting could be delayed until Monday. He said that by then he'd have a video confirming that the underaged hooker would testify and telling some of what she'd say. Flett readily agreed. He could find a much more pleasurable way to meet with the Assistant District Attorney. Since Barbara's belly had swollen to uncomfortable proportions they seldom had sex but Cheryl Mahoney was always available and willing.

"So I'll see you tonight, Ms. Marker," Durham said. He wasn't technically her boss but as the senior member of the team he was effectively in charge. And since Louise was no longer living with her husband she did not have to make any special arrangements but she went to the hotel room early to get the equipment set up. And she made sure that she had an extra videocam cartridge to record the illicit sex she was sure Durham would have.

While his partner was setting up the equipment Durham was having coffee at a nearby Starbucks and giving Alicia a detailed briefing on what she should do and say for the camera. Then he went to the hotel room, winked at the location that the camera lens was and waited.

Marker waited until she heard the knock on the door of the adjoining room before starting the videocam and sitting down to watch on the nineteen inch monitor what was being recorded. Well placed microphones in Durham's room caught all the words and other sounds.

Alicia wasted no time on formalities after Durham invited her into the room. "Did you really mean it? Can you get my mother out of jail?"

"For sure Ms. Foster ... if you tell us what we want to know and if it's the truth."

"And will you let me stay in business? Like I am now?"

"As long as you don't break the law. How old are you?"

"I'm fifteen years and six months."

"But how did you get started in your business?

"Uh, an older boy kind of raped me when I was twelve ... I told him no but he did it anyway. After that I did it a few times and then I figured out I could make easy money giving blow jobs. Then Mister Smart caught me at the church and ... like ... he did it to me. Wow! He's huge! I thought he'd split me wide open! Then Mister Ramsay talked to me about doing it for his friends and they set me up with a room and they send men to me. I know it's wrong but I'm making a lot of money and besides, Mister Ramsay is a Deacon in the church and Mister Smart is sort of an elder so it can't be that bad."

"Would you say all of that in court, Ms. Foster?"

"I will if you get my mother out of jail."

"And will you swear that everything you say is true?"

"I know stuff about Mister Smart that I wouldn't know if he hadn't done me. And I bet the room I use is owned by him or the Deacon. And I'll swear on the Bible to all of it."

Durham hand-signaled his partner to stop recording which she did, but only with the official videocam. She immediately substituted her own.

"Did I do it good, Officer," Alicia said as she began to unbutton her blouse.

"That was perfect, Alicia. Just like you." He also began undressing and when naked he turned to the camera, his impressive equipment already in upthrust erection.

Just as Durham expected, on the other side of the wall his partner was looking at his penis and the sight of it sent butterflies fluttering in her belly. His was the largest she'd ever seen since the only other one she'd seen was that of her modestly equipped hubby. The thought that he'd had that monster inside her drugged body was both disgusting and, to her chagrin, arousing.

The now naked fifteen year old girl dropped to her knees in front of the police officer and took his rigid erection in her right hand.

"Is the other officer still watchin' us?

"No Alicia. Her assignment is over. Why do you ask?"

"I think she's a stuck-up bitch and I'd like for her to see how a real woman handles a real man. Have yuh fucked her?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.