Fertile Flock - Cover

Fertile Flock

Copyright© 2008 by DOM

Chapter 19: Caitlyn Conquered

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Caitlyn Conquered - Fertile Flock is the finale of the trilogy that began with Prurient Parishioners and continued with Concupiscent Congregation. The results of undisciplined libido become apparent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

Reverend Gillis was surprised when the confessional bell dinged just after one in the afternoon. He hoped that whoever was there could be moved out before Caitlyn showed up in mid-afternoon. He looked at the monitor then and was surprised to see that the person in the confessional was in fact Caitlyn Fagan. Her hair was neatly brushed but obviously still damp from her shower which pleased him. She was definitely going to be a delightfully tractable girl from whom he'd get much pleasure.

"You're early, my dear," the Minister said softly in his deep voice. Was last night better than before? Did you still feel the need to relieve your lust?"

'Oh Father ... er Rev'rend ... I'm sorry. I couldn't help it."

"That's all right Caitlyn ... it just means that you're growing up."

"But Sir, it wasn't like when you did it. It was ... like ... I still wanted something else."

"That's natural, my dear. Take a couple of minutes now to pray to our Saviour for guidance and come to my inner office. Be sure to close the door to the outer office and the inner one."

The girl's inexpert and too brief handjob yesterday had dampened the lecherous preacher's ardour enough that he hoped he could do a proper and satisfying (for her) initiation this afternoon. Her responses in the confessional indicated that she was clearly ripe for plucking. Was she still a virgin?

Caitlyn dropped to her knees and prayed for help in understanding the feeling that suffused her adolescent loins. Would Reverend Gillis touch her again like he did yesterday? Would he want her to touch him again and make him spout? Her knees were wobbly from nerves as she made her way into his offices. She saw that, like yesterday, the sign by the door said 'Reverend Gillis is out of the office'. Had he forgotten to change it or had he turned it that way again so they wouldn't be disturbed?

He hadn't used it for some time, not since he'd used it on the college student Daphne but Gillis was too driven by his desire for this buxom youngster to leave her acquiescence to chance. On the desk was his cooperation insurance policy, a short glass containing a drink of vodka, a dash of a hypnotic drug and coca cola which masked the taste of the other components.

"Here's something to help you relax, Caitlyn," he said as he passed the glass to her and then led her to the futon. They sat and immediately he slid his hand up under her skirt to her crotch.

to his surprise and most likely his as well, when his hand pressed her crotch Caitlyn grabbed his arm and said "No!"

"No?" he replied to her. He let his teeth be shown a little and he spoke sternly. "What do you mean by no? Are you afraid? Don't you want to learn how to control your sinful lust?"

He took his arm that she had hold of, shaking off her clutch, and
began to run it slowly from her upper chest to in-between her large
breasts, all the while gazing into her eyes.

Caitlyn wasn't sure why she'd resisted. She took a long draught of the sweet drink and its warmth pervaded her lower regions. He'd seen her naked already, hadn't he? And he'd touched her in the most intimate way. (Or at least in the most intimate way she was aware of.)

"What are you going to do Rev'rend?" Her voice quavered.

"I want to give you pleasure, Caitlyn," Gillis whispered as docilely she allowed him to remove her blouse and brassiere as he had yesterday. "You did like learning about God's signals didn't you?" His hand on her breasts made her nipples became very hard and erect, looking like two thick pencil erasers from atop her naked bosom and his massaging fingers sent a wave of pleasure through her such as she remembered from yesterday.

"Hanh ... yanh ... I hanh guess so," and already the young girl's libido was making her short of breath.

Gillis knew his touches were getting to her as his hand roamed her breast. He brought his other hand over to her other breast and began to massage and caress it as well. When his hands would come to her excited nipples he would give them a light pinch between his fingers.

Even without the drink the naïve youngster would have responded to the older man's skilled caresses but with the aphrodisiacal effect of the potion he'd fed her she was totally unable to resist the desire to surrender to whatever her Minister wanted. Her whole body began to come to a life of it's own, her chubby waist and hips began to move very slowly, her hands clenched and unclenched and then her body jerked a bit in pleasure, and she moaned.

Gillis bent down and began to lightly suck and bite on one nipple as he continued to pinch her other. With his other hand he rubbed on the side of the breast he had his mouth on as he continued to bite and suck on it.

Caitlyn felt herself getting wet between her legs and as that happened she began to lose herself in her Minister's intimate caresses and reached up with her hands and began to stroke his hair. Was his 'cock' big and hard again? Did he want her to hold it?

He started to become a little more intent on the young girl's large breasts and nipples than he had yesterday. He was placing her nipples
between his teeth and pulling on them a little before taking them
back into his mouth and continuing to lightly suck and nibble and lick them one at a time.

As he played with the girl's buxom body the Minister easily moved her to a horizontal position. His hands began to roam her body and he eased off her skirt and panties so that she was totally naked. He ran his hands along her sides down to her thighs and then to her bum cheeks, giving them a squeeze, then he ran them back up, rubbing the sides of her breasts, making it to her chest where he would knead the flesh a little, then back down to her thighs again.

She couldn't explain was beginning to consume her. In her mind young
Caitlyn was thinking oh yes ... yes ... yes, please do it some more. Then
as the desire increased like a flower petal, her legs began to relax and then part slightly.

When Gillis felt the young girl's legs begin to loosen apart from
one-another, he gazed back up at her, giving her an encouraging smile. For a few more minutes he continued playing with her glorious breasts before moving his hands lower on her naked body.

As he kissed his way from in-between her breasts down to her stomach,
then further down he placed himself between her legs, bending down, letting his face get as close at it could to her moistly bulging cuntflesh.

Caitlyn raised her head to watch in disbelief as her Minister nestled his face into the hollow of her opened thighs. She felt the soft kisses on her skin, on the tender creases, felt the hot puffs of breath, and then ... the magic tongue licking the cleft, simply licking in long strokes from the bottom to the top, not entering yet, but bringing an involuntary slight lifting o£ the loins with each slow up-lick of tongue on sensitive labia.

When his fingers had touched her there yesterday the pleasurable sensations were the most intense she'd ever experienced but they were mild compared to the agitation she was now receiving from the hot, probing tongue.

The thirteen year old girl's clitoris hardened even more as it peeked out further to enjoy a grazing tickle from the tongue. She whined and rolled her head slowly back and forth on the futon. Gillis eased his tongue inside at the bottom of the cleft and drew it up ... up toward the tingling clitoris.

Caitlyn's throat worked insanely. She held her breath and then exhaled sharply at the delicious contact ... and suddenly, the gentle teasing was over ... Gillis pressed his mouth closer. He reached up with both hands and played with Caitlyn's breasts, while his mouth became hungry, open, hot, nothing but tongue invading the seething wet cunt before it, nothing but tongue lashing at the erect clitoris, tongue everywhere in the adolescent's throbbing virgin pussy, slippery in the juices, eel-like in the vagina, and always
returning to the sensitive, tingling clitoris.

Caitlyn moaned uncontrollably and her plump belly rippled. She commenced to pant explosively as her loins curled up, pressed up with vibrant tension to bring the magic tongue tighter to the quivering center of her body.

The predatory preacher was gasping, sucking air in short surges, hardly ever breaking the fervent, lashing contact of his eager mouth ... tongue ... lips ... even his nose was buried, immersed, sometimes, in the young girl's wet, steaming cunt.

"Ohhh ... ohhhh ... Rev'rend Gillis," Caitlyn whimpered. Her voice died in a strangled mixture of sobs and sighs and then broke out again in a high-pitched whine as her juvenile passion overflowed all bounds and swept through her loins. She twisted in the grip of her sweet agony, twisted and writhed but did not break with the open mouth glued to her cunt while the flickering magic tongue played like summer lightning over her clitoris and sent that lightning surging through her body to her immature brain.

The rapidly maturing youngster gasped, groaned, clutched Gillis's short hair with clawing fingers ... at last, shuddering violently, then relaxing ... or trying to relax ... as Gillis continued, refusing to stop.

As he felt the overweight girl writhe and squirm with her approaching climax Gillis eased away from Caitlyn's clitoris. He plunged his tongue into her vagina, tasting the slightly acid secretion, licked again the now flushed swollen cunt-lips, kissed the trembling inner thighs.

Caitlyn drew shuddering breaths. She was enervated, drained, lethargic. She could not push the man's head away. She could not close her thighs. She sobbed aloud with frustration at being so close to the glorious moment of orgasm but not reaching it. She clutched her Minister's head and hauled it hard against her pulsating pussy and Gillis returned to his voracious tonguing of the hard little bud of her clitoris.

Caitlyn convulsed. Her stomach muscles went rigid as her hands locked at the man's head, wanting, yet not wanting him to stop. Again, she spasmed inside, climaxed once more, her heart slamming wildly in her chest, her mind awash in pleasure that flamed, her chest a bellows, animal-like sounds emitting deep in her chest as her eyes glazed and her mouth hung limply open.

Reverend James J. Gillis knelt beside the quivering, shapely lump of overweight girl flesh as she struggled to regain her breath. Young Caitlyn's body was feeling and doing things she never felt before, so she was a bit scared, but then at the same time she enjoyed it and still wanted more. He was her Minister and she knew he'd never do anything to hurt her or anything that God wouldn't approve of. Would he? She had a momentary pang of doubt but her body didn't want to stop. They were in the church so it had to be all right. Didn't it?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.