Fertile Flock - Cover

Fertile Flock

Copyright© 2008 by DOM

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Fertile Flock is the finale of the trilogy that began with Prurient Parishioners and continued with Concupiscent Congregation. The results of undisciplined libido become apparent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

The Reverend James J Gillis was mulling over whether yesterday's sermon really made a difference to anyone. He'd given the congregation an old fashioned hellfire and damnation address that spoke of God's rage at those who transgressed and Jesus' forgiving nature. Sins of the flesh and Mary Magdalene were prominently referred to in a message that was guiding the congregation to forgive the people involved in the apparent sex scandal.

JJ's intent was to blunt the harsh criticism he'd heard of Deacon Ramsay and Mr. Smart. He himself lived in a moral glass house as did their spouses and he was sure many others in the congregation. Was he being unfair to himself when he agonized with guilt over his sexual acts? Had he done any harm? Weren't all of his partners fully compliant? Would God or Jesus believe that he had done wrong?

It had been several weeks since either his niece Cindy or his underaged ward Anita had caused him to guiltily use their bodies to release his pent up lust and his balls felt heavy with sinful need. But was it sinful? Cindy was away at school but Anita was just next door. He could send Bonnie or Bridget or whoever was their chaperon today and he knew that Anita would willingly spread her legs again for him.

Reverend Gillis did not have time to reach a conclusion on what to do when the little bell that signaled a visitor in the Confessional dinged. He turned on the monitor and saw a plump, pretty young girl sitting there. He recognized her as Kermit Fagan's daughter. The Fagan's were lapsed Catholics, he knew, and Mrs. Fagan had been to confession three times. She seemed unable to differentiate between what he did and what a Catholic priest did so JJ just went along with it. Quickly he referred to the membership list and saw that the girl's name was Caitlyn and that she was barely thirteen years old. The libidinous preacher marveled at the way the young girl's obviously large boobs threatened to blow the buttons of her tautly stretched blouse. But what juicy morsel was this cute youngster going to pass on to him?

It was almost a week since thirteen year old Caitlyn Fagan had watched her mother with her legs wrapped around Mr. Smart in the throes of a sinful, adulterous coupling. Caitlyn had been shocked and hurt by what she saw. What would her father do if he knew? But the worst part of it was the evil urges the scene had awakened in her adolescent body. That night when alone in bed her hand had strayed as if it had a mind of its own down between her legs and before it left her private place she'd felt a frightening explosion of sensations wash over her.

Since then she had done the same thing every night yet she was sure it was a sin. After Reverend Gillis' sermon yesterday she knew that she had to confess her lustful and sinful behaviour to God. Would Reverend Gillis understand? Was he going to throw her out of the church or make her do some public penance?

"Now Caitlyn," JJ intoned in his deep, solemn voice, "how can I help you today?"

"Oh Father ... er Rev'rend, I've sinned. I've sinned bad and I can't stop." The girl wondered how the Minister knew her name.

"My goodness ... how have you sinned, my dear. What sin did you commit?"

"Uh ... I'm not sure what it's called Rev'rend but I ... like ... I touched myself."

"Hmm ... that doesn't sound too sinful. How? Where?" He looked at the monitor in the cubicle and saw the girl's hand go to her groin.

"I ... it was ... like down below ... you know. On my ... down there."

"Did anything happen?"

"Uh, yes Rev'rend. I got all funny feeling."

"When did you start touching yourself?"

"It was started mostly on Monday when I saw Mommy with Mr. Smart."

"Oh? What were they doing?"

"They were ... like ... Mommy f.f.fornicating with Mr. Smart. She was committing adultery. Will she go to Hell for that?"

"Are you sure that's what you saw, Caitlyn?"

"Oh yes Father ... er Rev'rend. He was on top of her for just ages and she was making awful noises and acting like she was enjoying it. And that's what gave me that queer feeling in my stomach. Will God punish me?"

Gillis was like the wolf that had entered the chicken coop and was studying his prey. The Pastor had developed a raging boner as he looked at and listened to the plump, busty young girl ingenuously tell him that she'd watched her mother being fucked and that it caused her to masturbat. And his horny parishioner George Smart was the lucky man who got into her mother. At that point Gillis lost any sense of guilt about having consensual sex with any woman in his congregation. Or girl.

"It's not really a sin my dear and it's not anything you need to confess but I can tell that you need help. Have you finished school for the day?"

"Uh ... I cut classes this afternoon to come here."

"Then you can come into my office and we can talk more."

Caitlyn was surprised when she saw the Minister change the sign at the door to say 'Reverend Gillis is out of the office' and when he led her through the office to the inner room she was even more surprised.

Along with the futon and desk and reclining chair JJ had added two large mirrors, a vertical one and one on the ceiling above the futon. Shyly and docilely she allowed her Minister to lead her to the futon where he sat and drew her down beside him.

"Don't be concerned about what your mother did with Mr. Smart," he said as he placed his arm over the girl's shoulders and pulled her closer. "And what you felt ... the funny feeling down here," and he placed his hand on her plump, lower abdomen, "is just a natural part of growing up. It's all part of God's plan for us."

"Oh?" Caitlyn didn't relax and when her Minister moved his hand lower and pressed more insistently into her fleshy groin she felt the familiar 'funny feeling' grow in her stomach.

"Sometimes I have to Minister to girls like you ... to help you grow up in the Lord's ways. Would you like me to help you? To show you more about the wonderful ways God gives us pleasure?"

"Uh ... yeah ... I think so Rev'rend?" The artless youngster was torn between her natural shy reticences to let the man touch her and the desire that was blossoming in her adolescent loins. But this was her Minister and she trusted him and his deep voice was so gentle and reassuring that her misgivings melted away.

"You're a beautiful girl Caitlyn," and JJ began to open the buttons that were already threatening to pop off from the strain of the girl's heavy breasts. "And the development of your body tells us that what happened to you when you saw your mother with Mr. Smart was a sign that you're growing up."

Like an obedient puppet the girl leaned forward so her Minister could take off her blouse and then unfasten the clasp of her brassiere. When Gillis removed her bra her large, soft breasts tumbled out in all their ivory opulence and he had some difficulty in reining in his lustful urge to mount his defenseless prey with no further preparation. But she would be a better lay he was sure if he broke down her defenses further.

"You're such a lovely, grown up girl, Caitlyn," the Minister murmured as he enjoyed touching her teenage flesh. He stood and drew her to her feet also. Quickly he unsnapped the waistband of her short skirt and she stood meekly as he pushed down her skirt and panties so that she was completely naked.

Caitlyn looked up at her Minister, wondering what he was going to do next. She was nervous but his touches were so soft, so gentle that she knew he wasn't going to hurt her.

The girl's big ass was so resilient and firm, his hand unable to grab her entire cheek in his palm. His fingertips slipped between her crack, his cock jerking in his pants at the thought of her tiny little anus nestled tight between those soft, rideable cheeks.

"Face the mirror, Caitlyn," and compliantly she let him turn her so the front of her body was reflected in the mirror. She blushed, embarrassed that her Minister was seeing all of her too fat body but she made no attempt to turn away. She just knew he'd show her how God wanted her to behave and she'd feel better for it.

"Spread your legs open for the Lord, Caitlyn," Gillis said softly, placing his hands on her bare hips, rubbing up and down the shapely curves, feeling her lower body begin to move back and forth. "It's what the Lord expects" he said in a firmer voice when her legs parted only slightly.

Caitlyn knew she had to obey Reverend Gillis just like she'd been taught to obey the priest but she didn't understand why. She obeyed; her legs moving outward, the Minister behind her, whispering in her ear. She spread her legs outward, the Minister continuing to demand, forcing her to obey solely by the tone of his voice, and she shivered from the feel of the cool air on her pare pussy as it was freed from the warm enclosure of her thighs.

The Minister's hands were becoming more familiar on her body, urging her hips to move back and forth and she watched her own reflection in the mirror, her sex thrusting in a mock sex act. When he pulled her back she could feel a hard object against her cheeks and she knew she was having a sexual effect on the Minister, his hard penis rubbing against her, not knowing whether she should be ashamed of herself for doing such a sinful thing or proud that her body could do this to a powerful man like him Was this what Mr. Smart was doing to her Mommy only front to front? She understood even more why her Mommy had made so much noise.

Gillis fanned his fingers over the girl's plumply convex abdomen, watching her face in the mirror, seeing her submission to him. He moved lower, letting his fingernail trace up and down her pussy slit, feeling the soft, sparse that fringed the pulpy lips and already feeling the oily moisture from her body. Yes, she was going to be good. Was she still a virgin? Would he have another opportunity to introduce a girl to the intense pleasures of sex?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.