Fertile Flock - Cover

Fertile Flock

Copyright© 2008 by DOM

Chapter 11: Arrested

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Arrested - Fertile Flock is the finale of the trilogy that began with Prurient Parishioners and continued with Concupiscent Congregation. The results of undisciplined libido become apparent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

The arrests were carefully coordinated. When Deacon Robert Ramsay arrived at his plant at eight on Monday morning two detectives were waiting.

"Please come with us, Sir," the plainclothes policeman said, "so we don't have to handcuff you while people are watching."

"What do you mean?" Ramsay said indignantly as soon as they were outside beside the police car. "Don't do that!" he added when they handcuffed him but he didn't fight.

"We're arresting you for pandering and for statutory rape." They proceeded to read him his rights, determined that they would not see the case thrown out because they screwed up.

George Smart was already in his office when they showed up there and his distraught secretary said on the phone, "There are two big men here and they say they have a warrant for your arrest!"

The rest of that drill was the same as with Ramsay and they both arrived in handcuffs at the police station before nine AM. But they weren't allowed to talk to one another.

They say that youth is the most powerful aphrodisiac and it was certainly working that effect on Peter Mahoney. His fifteen year old paramour Darlene Strong and his sixteen year old sister in law Janice Bishop had kept him as horny as a young teen and even his wife Bridget had benefited from his increased randiness. Bridget benefited in two ways, in part because she enjoyed having sex with her husband and mostly because now he would not remember the lengthy period that he hadn't been fucking her and would believe that the baby she carried was his.

Perhaps maturity had a similar effect on Darlene Strong. It was more than a week since she'd had her lover and she had awakened early and horny. Just a quickie before she went to school, she thought as she phoned Peter's cell.

At about the time that the policemen were arresting her father Darlene was in Mahoney's car in the top level of the parking garage at his office building. They'd met here before and they knew that the top level was never used until noon or later so they wouldn't be observed.

Peter had reclined his car seat to horizontal and his teenaged consort had helped him drag his pants down to free his swelling tool. The young girl looked down at his pulsing erection and reached down put both of her soft, warm hands around his cock. Her fingers felt smooth and cool as they glided up and down over the smooth skin of his prick.

"It feels so good Peter ... so soft ... yet, so hard..." she murmured.

He put his hand up, under her chin and pulled her lips down to his. They softly kissed, their mouths partially open and their tongues sliding together as the sweet, sensual young girl slid her hands up and down his naked, pulsing cock.

With the fingers of her left hand lightly pulling at the rounded head, the other slipped down underneath to caress his balls as they hung down. The fifteen-year-old girl cradled his sac in the palm of her right hand as she formed a tight right with her first finger and thumb and pulled up and down on his prick, jacking him off. God, this youngster really knew how to turn a guy on, but He wanted more from her than just a hand-job.

"Kneel over me," He told her as He sat down.

She climbed astride his hips and knelt over his lap, a knee on each side of his hips and her hands on his shoulders. He reached down between her firm girlish thighs with his right hand, held the palm of his hand up, and cupped her smooth shaven pussy. Right away he slipped his middle finger up into her cunt again, feeling her bare, wet pussy lips between his fingers as He gently finger-fucked her. Her girl hole was still warm and drooling sexy moisture.

"God, I love feeling your bare pussy lips ... it's so sexy ... I could do this to you all day..."

"Mmm ... I'd like that," she answered with a little moan, her concentration on the wonderful feelings in her cunt. "Mmmmm ... that feels so good..." He felt the weight of her body as she pressed down on his hand and wiggled her crotch on his palm.

After a few more thrusts in and out of her with his finger, He took his hand away. He used it to angle his cock straight up towards her slit as the shapely youngster straddled his lap. The tip brushed over the slick, hairless outer lips of her sweet cunt, then pushed them aside as it found her cunt opening that, even after being fucked many times during the past five months was still small. He felt the warm tightness of her pussy surround his cockhead. Her elastic cunt lips seemed to grip the head of his prick and he savoured every pliant inch as she lowered her hips.

"Oh, God, this feels good," she said. He felt a shiver go through her

sensual young body as she enjoyed the wonderful sensations of sex. She lowered herself slowly as if she was a novice but finally, after a minute or so, he felt her firm ass settle down onto the top of his thighs and he knew his cock was completely imbedded in her tight cunt.

As she sat on him, his shaft imbedded deeply inside her, He let go of her waist and used the palms of his hands and his thumbs to rub over her puckered little nipples. He smiled when He felt them grow and harden with his touch. Darlene sat still and looked down at his hands as they played over swelling boobs. She shifted her weight slightly forward, making the pressure on her nipples greater as well as the pleasure between her legs.

"You like it when I play with your nipples, don't you?"

"Mmmm ... yeah ... feels good..." she murmured. "I like the way you make love to me. Am I as good as Mrs. Mahoney?"

He looked at her pretty face and smiled.

"You're superb, Darlene. I pretend I'm fucking you when I'm in her ... that's how good you are."

As he spoke and as the girl fucked him with slow strokes he thought about how much he loved young pussy. The snug resilience of her sheath, the firmness of her growing boobs and the freshness of her delightfully young face sent great lustful thrills surging through his loins.

Putting his hands behind her, underneath the firm cheeks of her butt, he lifted her slightly, pulling her off his shaft a couple of inches, before letting her firm and shapely body settle down again. Up and down she moved slowly, enjoying the sensations of a hard cock sliding in and out of the pleasure zone between legs.

"Mmmm..." the young girl moaned, her eyes closed as intensity of the

sensations between her legs grew with each movement of his cock in her.

"You like this, don't you? You like fucking..." He said softly, coaxing

her to talk about what we were doing, wanting her to say the dirty words.

"God, it's great ... yeah, fucking's great..." she moaned. Without any further encouragement, Darlene increased the height her body moved on his shaft little by little until she was slamming down hard to take the entire length of her older lover's hardness in and out of her teenaged cunt. Peter let her do the work and just sat back and enjoyed what was happening as she eagerly bounced up and down, in complete control for the first time. He could feel the front of her pubic mound begin to come down harder on the base of his shaft, shivers of pleasure shaking her body with each stimulation of her clitoris.

Keeping his left hand on her breast, He reached down with his right hand and placed the palm on the deep 'V' created by the crease of her slender thighs and her slightly convex belly. The hardness of her pubic

bone pressed against the heel of his hand as, with the tip of his middle finger He found the little depression at the front of her pussy cleft and fingered her clitoris, stimulating that little pleasure button with his hand as she moved up and down on his cock.

Darlene's head was tilted back and her eyes were closed as she moved up and down on his lap, soft moans, almost whines, of delight coming from her slightly open mouth as we fucked. The young girl put her hands on her hips, letting her strong legs push her body up, his prick slipping out of her tightness before slamming back down on the base of his prick, his hand moving with her as He made quick little circles over clit his finger tip.

"Yah ... hanh ... yah Peter ... cumming ... gonna cumm," the girl panted and he felt the tiny muscles of her pussy begin to milk him.

"I'm gonna cum too," he told her, the words sticking in his throat as her clean shaven pussy lips pulled and stroked his cock with her up and down movement on him, "I'm gonna shoot off into your hot, wet little pussy. Oh, fuck ... I'm gonna cum ... Oh, God..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.