Fertile Flock - Cover

Fertile Flock

Copyright© 2008 by DOM

Chapter 10: Schoolgirl's Sex-ED

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Schoolgirl's Sex-ED - Fertile Flock is the finale of the trilogy that began with Prurient Parishioners and continued with Concupiscent Congregation. The results of undisciplined libido become apparent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

The room was spinning for the plump, young schoolgirl, Tanya Fagan. It was as if the colors and the objects were like the fireplace, flickering and changing colours, a kaleidoscope of patterns which were dizzying and satisfying both. But what were Mr. Newman and Ms. Tyler doing? Where were they? She tried to concentrate on the two people. They were ... there on the blanket! Right beside her. And, and it looked as though he was naked too. Tanya shook her head again unable to believe what she was seeing. No ... she clenched her eyes tightly together, then opened them wide. They were still there ... and they were ... Oh MY GOD! Tanya's heart skipped a beat.

Ms. Tyler was lying spread-eagle before the fire-place, completely nude. Tanya felt as though she could have reached out and touched her.

Ms. Tyler's head was rolling back and forth, her face contorted with ecstasy. Mr. Newman was kneeling between her naked widespread legs, running his tongue moistly up and down her body. Ms. Tyler writhed beneath his flickering caresses like a woman possessed, her hands tangling tightly in his hair, pulling his lips greedily to her tingling skin.

Tanya sat up and grasped folds of the blanket, leaning forward. She had to look -- the obscene spectacle mesmerized her. Her mind rebelled at the sight of a man kissing her teacher's private place ... putting his mouth on it, licking it, sticking his tongue inside. Even as she mentally listed the things he was doing her own body thrilled at the thought of how it must feel. She tried to blot out the shocking picture, but she couldn't. She knew she should turn away. But she couldn't. She couldn't move!

Ms. Tyler was beautiful, she thought as she gazed in intoxicated rapture at her schoolteacher spread on the floor. The teacher's mouth hung open in ecstasy and Mr. Newman's face was just above her clean shaven pubic mound, his hands pressed on the smooth convex plane of her stomach and his thumbs lay pressed into the fleshy outer flanges of her cuntlips, pulling outward, exposing the moist red slit of the woman's vagina. The dainty pink bud of her clitoris was clearly visible, throbbing into hardness just above the stretched elastic opening of her vaginal tunnel.

Hollis's head dropped and his long wet tongue snaked out to flick at the quivering little nub of raw nerves. Ms. Tyler's body jerked as the electric contact was made and her legs clamped tightly around his head, her soft inner thighs imprisoning his ears in a vise-like grip. Her hips began to rotate and soft wails of animal pleasure escaped from her mouth.

The innocent schoolgirl gaped in disbelief as she watched her teacher's lustful twistings to the depraved mouthing of her loins. She reached for her small glass of the sweet drink they'd given her and sipped the strong potion. uncertain any more whether the two writhing figures on the floor were real or figments of her imagination.

Tanya's own torso, clad only in the bunched up little schoolgirl skirt began an involuntary undulation in time to that of Ms. Tyler's, and she began to move her hand down over her tiny, sensitive anus and vagina, sending spasms of pleasure rippling through her loins and belly, and on up to the rising nipples of her breasts. What would Mr. Newman's tongue feel like? She tried to force the obscene thought from her juvenile mind.

And then Hollis extricated himself from the now mewling, now mindless woman on the floor, and he gazed down from his kneeling position at the schoolgirl, his present from the woman whose vaginal secretions were wetting his mouth and lips. He was panting from his own excitement and Tanya could hear his ragged breaths. Then her eyes were drawn to his hand which was stroking his hard penis which jutted from his thighs.

Tanya Fagan, who had never before seen a completely naked man paled and sucked her breath at the sight of Mr. Newman's cock. She sat immobile, much of the nirvana that the drug and booze had caused ripped from her as cold air can revive a drunk. She watched in terrified fascination as Hollis's fingers skinned the thick foreskin rapidly up and down the full length of it, the hardened head bursting momentarily into view each time like a giant monster crawling from its secret lair. She was so close that she could see the glistening seminal fluid oozing forth from it. Hollis's hoarse breathing made it quiver, and right then, his penis seemed to the frightened young schoolgirl as the most monstrous thing in the world. She could not imagine ever having something like that inside her. No woman could take it! It would kill her!

And then Ms. Tyler reached up and grabbed Hollis, and Hollis lunged and without hesitation, his gleaming rock-hard cock plunged into her moist, open vagina. He immediately began to fuck Ms. Tyler with long, hard strokes, and Tanya could clearly see his shaft sliding in and out of her schoolteacher's pink widespread cunt like a well-oiled piston, his sperm-laden balls smacking rhythmically into the moist crevice of her wide splayed buttocks below.

Tanya waited for Ms. Tyler to scream in protest or to fight back against the obscene rape of her open vagina but none came. Instead, her teacher's legs waved momentarily up into the air and then snaked back down around his waist. Her hands slid slowly down his body and come to rest on his white, hollowing buttocks. The fingers spread, whitened from pressure, then pulled him hard into her, while below the softly clenching lips of her cunt flowered open in acceptance. It swallowed the whole of his plunging cock with each surging heave, and small piteous pleas of passionate supplication began to roll from her lips.

"Fuck me lover. Drive your big cock right to the bottom of my hungry cunt. Cum lover ... fill me with your hot sperm," and on and on the woman ranted as the young schoolgirl watched as if in a trance.

Tanya held her breath, more of the marijuana induced veil being lifted from her hazed, unbelieving eyes, and though she sat there as if glued, her hands over her wide open mouth in horror, her mind was now beginning to grasp firmly the total salaciousness of the situation. Yet in the deep recesses of her mind was the memory that she had agreed to be here ... that it was somehow her duty.

Ms. Tyler's buttocks were humping ever faster now, and the groans and mewls of pleasure were becoming more desperate, and the demonic couplings were met with equal fury by Mr. Newman as he fucked harder and harder into her, driving her buttocks flat to the blanket with each lust-inspired surge. The loud slap of their naked bellies against each other resounded in Tanya's fevered head like clasps of thunder. The drugged girl remained sitting as though hypnotized by the curling and uncurling legs as her teacher strove in final desperation to reach her completion.

Tanya's heart and soul was in a turmoil of revulsion and excitement, of horror and lewd interest, of unbelief and realization, of the shock of reality and the lulling of the drug. Something had to give!

Suddenly from Ms. Tyler came a low, unearthly howl, and her hotly grinding buttocks quivered and jerked up tight against the hardened penis sunk deep in her cunt. Mr. Newman groaned above her and ground down hard, his thick fleshy rod pumping its white, milky sperm deep up into her widening belly. The rich fluid filled her to overflowing and cascaded warmly out around her pink, moist vaginal lips. When the man raised his hips and withdrew most of his weapon Tanya's could see clearly a white rivulet of cum-cream wetly trickling down the wide split crevice of her teacher's buttocks and onto the pretty blanket. The man rammed his huge pole back in to the hilt and the couple spasmed as the woman milked the lat of his ejaculate into her flooded fuckwell.

"Damn, Hollis. Have you got enough left to satisfy your gift girl""

The shock of seeing her schoolteacher copulate openly before her with another schoolteacher fascinated Tanya to immobility. Now, when she heard Ms. Tyler's question she was puzzled. Gift girl? What did Ms. Tyler mean? Then it began coming back and as her memory returned she realized that she was the 'gift girl'. She'd made a bargain with Ms. Tyler that she would let her boyfriend do whatever he wanted with her. And now she knew that the boyfriend was Mr. Newman. And what he wanted to do to her was what he'd just done to Ms. Tyler. Oh God, what could she do? She flung herself down on the blanket beside the still coupled lovers and her hand went defensively to her plump, lightly furred pussy.

"I think so baby. I took a pill ... Hell, I need a pill just to satisfy you. Hope I can satisfy the young one too." Still mounted the man reached out and lit another joint. After he and Debby sucked a lungful of the potent smoke he reached over to the young schoolgirl and passed it to her. Tanya was mesmerized by what she'd seen and in her trancelike state she silently accepted the cigarette and took a deep drag.

"Oh God Hollis. You've made me into a wanton witch. I can't wait to see how she takes that beautiful big cock of yours. Are you going to make her suck you tonight?"

"Not before I fuck her. But she has a real fuckable mouth ... and that fat ass can give me a great ride too, I bet,"

"But Hollis ... you've never done me that way? Are you really going to fucke her in the ass? Do you like it that way?"

"Sometimes ... we'll do it ... maybe you can watch when this one gets it and then we can pretend that you're her getting it for the first time."

"You're evil, Hollis. And I love it. I have my camera close so we'll have it on digital. Then she can see what we're going to see when you break her in."

Thirteen year old Tanya Fagan heard every word through a fog of marijuana smoke but she didn't really comprehend it. And then the big man was kneeling beside her, his left hand manipulating her large, soft breasts while his right hand stroked her pudgy belly and lower.

"Please Mr. Newman ... please don't. I'm only thirteen," she whined in a fleeting return to sanity but she was not strong enough to deter his right hand's determined progress down over the scanty muff on her mons to her swollen, fat cuntlips.

"She's ready Debbie ... all wet and oiled up to take me," Hollis said softly to his girlfriend as he insinuated his index finger through the elastic mouth of the girl's unsullied cunt.

"Nnnoooo ... dooohhnntt," Tanya mewled even as she felt hot, little thrills from the friction on her unsullied cunt's sensitive nerve ends. Hollis delighted in the succulent malleability of the precociously developed girl's titflesh and, as he had done earlier, he squeezed, stroked and milked the large, spongy globes.

Although the effects of the drugs and booze had lessened somewhat the defenseless and susceptible teen could not ignore the sensations the man's skillful stimulation of her ripening erogenous sites. His thumb was pressed to her hard, little clitoris and his middle finger was able to contact the responsive little puckered anal orifice that was wet already from the juices leaking profusely from her desire-inflamed vagina.

The man played on the unseasoned schoolgirl's body with the skill acquired over almost as many years as the girl had lived. The unceasing stimulation of her large, tender breasts and her unfledged but super-sensitive slit caused Tanya's pussy, of its own volition, to suck back on his fingers, her hips fucking up at them with the same rhythm as Ms. Tyler had when he'd first mounted her. The barely visible cords of the young girl's neck strained with the artlessly unleashed torrent of her sexual fire, and she rolled onto her side, forcing the man to remove his finger. He flopped down beside her and she twitched and undulated against his naked body, unable to stop her motions, not knowing what she was doing or where she was, oblivious even to her avidly watching teacher.

Hollis couldn't wait a moment longer. Even though less than ten minutes ago he'd blasted a load into Debbie's spasming fuckwell this buxom youngster had such an aphrodisiacal effect on him that he recovered from that orgasm like he was a fourteen year old boy. His testicles and cock pulsed with aching desire to screw this chubby, busty innocent thirteen year old girl.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.