A Pastor's Wife - Cover

A Pastor's Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Pope Perv

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - a pastor's wife struggles with her bi-sexuality. What will happen when she succumbs to her urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Pregnancy  

Tuesday morning started out like any other day for Doug. His alarm clock woke him up at seven o'clock; he showered, ate a light breakfast and was out of the house by 8:15. He felt much better about his decision to resign than he did yesterday and actually started looking forward to telling the Board of Elders of his decision to resign. Up until two weeks ago, his life was just like anybody's life. He got up, went to work, did what he had to do and came home. Now everything had changed. His thoughts were no longer on the church and its needs. They now centered on him, his family and their newly discovered needs. He knew that if he stayed as Pastor of this church he would end up like so many other religious leaders who had gotten caught red handed with their pants down. Now was the time to go.

Janet usually stayed in bed until Doug left for the office. When she heard him close the front door, she got out of bed, went to the bathroom to relieve herself, slipped on her house robe and went to check on Ali.

"You feeling okay?" Ali liked to get up early and be outside taking pictures, so Janet was surprised to see her still in bed.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Ali responded. "Is Donna coming over this morning?"

It became clear why Ali was still in bed. Janet sat on the edge of her daughter's bed and stroked her cheek tenderly. "Donna might be over later, right now, we have a house to clean." Janet pulled the covers back suddenly and started tickling the girl. They used to do this when she was younger but had gotten away from it as Ali grew. Ali finally submitted to her mother's wishes and got out of bed.

"Mom?" she asked as she looked for something to wear.

"Yes, sweetie?" Janet answered nonchalantly.

"When are we going to see Grandma again?"

Janet looked at her daughter without saying anything for a long moment before answering. "I don't know, sweetie. Did you enjoy what happened at Grandma's?"

"Oh god yes, Mom," Ali exclaimed. "It was ... well, I loved every moment of it."

"Tell me," Janet asked hesitated before continuing her question, "what part did you like the best?

"It was all good but if I had to pick one thing I would have to say letting Daddy fuck me and you licking me afterwards."

"I liked that too."

"Do you think Grandpa will want to fuck me too?" Ali asked looking at her mother.

Janet nodded her head. "Oh Ali, I would love to watch him put his hard dick inside you."

Janet would never have talked like this with her mother. Up until two weeks ago she would never have talked like this with anyone, except Donna. Hearing her daughter say the "F" word and whom she would like to do it with started emotions in her that she found hard to control.

"You will have to wait for that but I think we can get him to fuck you."

Janet wanted nothing more then to climb in bed with her daughter but she forced herself to walk out of the bedroom. When she reached the door, she turned and told Ali that breakfast would be ready in fifteen minutes. They ate their breakfast in silence for the most part. Ali reading the side of her cereal box and Janet lost in her own thoughts. She let her mind drift to the conversation that she and Doug had the night before about his resignation. She hated the idea but understood his reasoning. They had a good life here. They had good friends who would be there in an instant if they needed anything. She hated the thought of starting a new life in a new town but knew that Doug was set on it.

Janet was jolted from her thoughts by the ringing of the telephone. "Hello?" she said into the receiver.

"Hi," it was Doug. "I made the phone calls and called a special board meeting for this evening. I think you should be there with me."

Janet could hear the sadness in his voice. She knew how much this was tearing him apart. He loved this church, loved the people. Tears formed in the corners of her eyes and she hung her head knowing that if she were a better person, a stronger woman who could control her desires, he would not be in this mess.

"I'm so sorry, Doug," she said choking back the sobs.

"For what? You didn't do anything to be sorry for."

"If I just resisted my temptations, we wouldn't have to do this."

"I made my choices too," he told her. "Honestly, I made them long time ago, just never acted on them."

They talked for a while longer and finally said good-bye. Normally, Janet would call Donna for comfort but knew that would only make her feel worst today.

Throughout the day, Janet found things to do around the house. It needed a good cleaning and today was a good day to do it. Janet knew that if she didn't keep busy today, she would go insane. It did surprise her that Ali was so willing to do her part. Ali just smiled at everything she was asked to do, and did it without the usual complaint. Ali knew from experience that when her mother was in the mood she was in, it was never a good idea to cross her.

Janet finally got in the shower and then fixed a light meal for her and Ali. Afterwards, she watched Ali walk across the street to Donna's house and wished it were she. Instead she got in her car and drove off feeling sorry for herself.

She arrived at the church to find that most of the board members were already there. She found Doug and Tom in his office and chatted for a few minutes with both of them. Finally the time had come and together the three walked into the conversance room and sat down.

Normally the all board meetings were not open to the congregation so it surprised everyone when Mrs. Green, the church custodian, walked into the room at the last minute. Since she was not a member of the board, Doug had asked her to leave but when she insisted on being heard, Doug let her speak.

"I have volunteered my cleaning company's time and effort for years to this church. I have cleaned things that others have dirtied and should have cleaned themselves without complaint." Mrs. Green was a stern older lady with gray hair and half moon reading glasses perched on the end of her nose. Everyone present sat patently waiting for her to come to her point.

"Please, Mrs. Green, if you could get to your point. We have a full agenda tonight."

Mrs. Green straightened her back and adjusted her glasses. "I have proof that the Pastor is in sin." She knew it was blunt but she didn't care.

Dead silence filled the room as a shocked panic look came across the faces of Doug, Janet and Tom. "What proof of what sin?" Doug finally managed to ask. "Sex should be between a husband and wife, at home, in the bedroom with the lights out," she said in her most holier-then-thou voice. "Not in your office."

The color drained from Janet's face as she closed her eyes and waited for the woman to continue.

"I found these under you desk." Mrs. Green reached in her purse and pulled out a pair of black lacy panties and held them in front of her like they might bite her.

"Is that the only reason you're here?" Charlie Hammond exclaimed.

"Do I need another? I want the Pastor and his wife to either repent of this sin or resign as pastor."

"Have you read Genesis?" Charlie asked. "God's very first command to his new creation, Adam and Eve, was to go be fruitful and multiply. In other words to go have sex and have fun doing it." He opened a Bible that was on the table and quickly opened it to the first book of the Bible. "Nope, no mention of a bedroom."

He looked around and when he saw nobody objecting he continued. "The book of Song of Solomon is a very sensuous, erotic piece of literature and they are in their bedroom but they are also in a garden as well." Turning to Doug he asked, "Am I wrong, but isn't a garden outside?"

"Its outside." Doug said letting his friend handle this woman.

"Look at what the Apostle Paul said in the New Testament. 'Don't withhold your bodies from your spouses any longer then necessary and then for spiritual purposes and only for a short time." Charlie paused and looked directly in the eyes of Mrs. Green, "Nowhere in the Bible does it say that sex has to be in the bedroom at night with the lights out."

"But ... but..." Mrs. Green stammered. "You are mocking me."

"No Mrs. Green, I am not mocking you. I am mocking the mindset that most of the Christian community has about sex today. Its unhealthy and not at all Biblical." Then pointing at the panties he asked. "If you know that those, uh, that garment belongs to anyone other than Janet, we will listen to what you have to say. Otherwise, thank you for coming."

"I will never step foot inside this church again!" Mrs. Green scolded as she threw the panties to the middle of the conversance table and stormed out the door.

Janet quickly got to her feet and removed the panties from everyone's sight.

"One thing, Pastor," Charlie said, "maybe a little discretion is in order next time."

"So it would seem. I do apologize for any embarrassment I caused you." Doug said to the room and waited for the group to regain their composure. "I called this special meeting to do what Mrs. Green asked, resign."

Again the room was filled with silence. They board members looked at each other and then at Doug and Janet.

"This is the most difficult thing I have ever had to do," Doug began. "I have sinned against God and my wife. I have had sexual relations with someone besides my wife. Janet and I need time to sort things out and find what we need. I need your forgiveness and Janet's as well."

Doug sat looking at the table, not wanting to meet anyone's eye. He knew that there was no turning back now that he had publicly confessed his sin. "Effective immediately, I resign as your Pastor."

He tentatively looked at Janet who also was looking down. Doug could see the turmoil boiling in her mind. He wanted to reach out and pull her tight to himself to comfort her and get comfort from her. If he could turn the clock back, he would not have made this confession.

Charlie Hammond finally broke the silence. He had been a board member for several years and supported the pastor in every way. He admired the pastor as a man, as a leader and as an administrator. "Pastor, what are your plans."

"Janet and I are going to find the help we need to put everything in perspective. As you know, I have been working on my master's degree in counseling which I plan on finishing. I can't answer beyond that."

There were many more questions, a lot of tears but surprisingly no judgmental attitudes. Janice White sat quietly at the end of the table watching the members as they asked their questions. She watched the pastor and his wife as they answered them. She was in her mid-fifties with slightly graying hair. She was a tall lady at 5' 10" and maintained a trimmed body. Although she usually wore blouses that reveal a lot of cleavage most men were drawn to her eyes. After a half hour, she asked her first question.

"Pastor, have your considered taking a sabbatical leave of absence instead of resigning?"

Doug sat back in his chair and looked to his wife with a look of bewilderment. He studied Janice for several seconds before asking, "Why do you ask?"

"I agree that you need time to figure everything out. I agree that it would be best to do that without the pressure that comes with your position. However, all sins can be forgiven."

Charlie was the first to catch the vision of this stately woman, "I believe that is a marvelous idea." He looked around the room and saw everyone slowly nodding their heads as the idea settled in on them. "Can you finish your schooling in a year?"

"Yes, yes I think so," Doug said warming to the thought himself.

Another round of questioning followed but this time it was with an upbeat spirit of hope and love. By the end of the evening, instead of being unemployed, Doug found himself on a year's sabbatical.

"That went better then I feared," Doug told his wife as they left the building when the meeting finally ended.

"Much better." Janet agreed. "Let's go home."

Tom Garner was waiting for them at Doug's car. "Surprised?" he asked with raised eyebrows.

"Did you have anything to do with that?" Doug asked.

"I shouldn't tell you this but Janice came to me over a year ago. Seems she had something going on with a co-worker. It soured and left her feeling very guilty and ashamed."

"I see" Doug said, "Uh, did you and her... ?"

"No. Wanted to but, no." Tom said. Then looked at his friends carefully before continuing. "She called me this afternoon after your phone call. I'm sorry but I told her of your plans."

"Oh, did you tell her anything else?" Janet asked.

"Only as much as she needed to know," Tom said as he hung his head.

"She did have a great idea. I think the time away from the church will do us all a lot of good." Janet said.

"Thank you, Tom." Doug said as he reached his hand out and shook his friend's hand. "We need to get Ali from the Olson's."

Tom gave them a knowing smile and nodded his head. "I should get home to Cindy too. Never know what will happen with her and Jason."

Janet got in her car and drove home. Doug followed closely in his own car. They pulled into their drive and looked over to the Olson's house.

"Do you want to go get Ali, or let her stay there?" Doug asked his wife.

"Let's go together. We can explain to David and Donna what happened tonight." Janet took her husband's hand and together they crossed the street. They automatically went to the side door and walked in. They knew as soon as they closed the door behind them what was happening down the hall.

Doug looked at Janet and smiled as he started towards the bedroom. He pushed the partially closed door open as Janet stepped to his side. Ali was on her back with Donna sitting on her face holding the girl's legs up and apart. David was between Ali's legs plowing his hard dick into their daughter's young pussy.

"Fuck her good, Dave," Donna hissed as her hips gyrated on the Ali's face.

Janet stepped into the room and stood beside Donna who just smiled at her lover. "She was so horny she almost raped both of us." Donna said as her hand went around Janet's neck, pulling close for a deep passionate kiss.

Doug moved behind his wife and put his arms around her waist. He started kissing her neck and nibbling her ear as they stood there watching their long time friends fuck their young daughter. His hands came up and cupped her tits as he pushed his hardening cock into her ass. "Fuck her real good," he told his friend as he looked between his daughter's legs and saw David's cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy.

David pushed his cock deep into Ali and let it stay there for a moment. He slowly pulled it out and held it just inside the girl's young cunt. Together, they looked at the hard shaft covered with Ali's pussy juice and noticed how stretched out the pussy lips were.

"Are you going to cum in my little girl?" Janet asked as she wrapped two fingers around the shaft and stroked it.

"Oh yes," David breathed. "I'm going to fill her cunt full of my cum."

"Is that what you want, Ali?" she asked her daughter.

Donna had rolled off of Ali's face and the three adults were looking at the ecstasy on her face. "Yes David, fuck me and fill my pussy full."

Janet let David's cock slide between her fingers as he sunk it back into Ali's love tunnel, removing only when his balls were against the girl's ass. He put a hand on either side of her face, keeping his body off hers while increasing his speed as Ali rocked her hips up to meet his powerful thrusts.

"Here it comes!" David grunted as he drove his cock deep into the very wet cunt and held it there.

Ali arched her back, grinding her pussy into the loins of the older man. She could feel his cum flooding her pussy, her own orgasm breaking loose from deep within her as she screamed out in sheer joy. "Yes, yes, yessssssss!"

David reluctantly pulled out of her and rolled to his side. Donna had moved enough to give him room only so that she could take his wilting cock in her mouth. "That's right, clean it off," he told his wife.

Just as Donna sat up satisfied that her husband's cock was duly cleaned, the doorbell rang. Everyone looked at each other for a moment and then scrambled to find their clothes. Janet walked to the front door and answered it giving the others time to get dressed.

"Oh, hi," she said as she saw Tom, Cindy, Jason and Christine standing on the doorstep. "What brings you over here?"

"We thought that there might be a party we might be able to crash," Tom said to her as Cindy played with the buttons on her blouse and Jason was brazenly stared at Janet's tits.

"Come on in, the party is in the bedroom." Janet said as she opened the door wider and stepped to the side.

Cindy was the last one to enter the Olson's home. As she passed Janet she pushed her against the wall and passionately kissed her. Her hands cupped her friend's tits and her tongue darted into her open mouth.

"I've thought of little else since the last time we did this," Cindy sighed as she broke the kiss off. Christine was looking intently at the actions of her mother and was amazed by the sight. Earlier in the week she and her mother had a long talk about what adults sometimes did. They didn't do anything physical but it did pique Christine's interest. Seeing her mother kiss Janet like that made her mind up that she indeed wanted to try it.

Janet let her breath out and looked down at Cindy's small breasts. Cindy had opened the top two buttons and Janet could easily see her bra. Lazily she let her eyes move over to where Christine was and then to Jason. "I think we are going to have a wonderful party."

Doug had come out of the bedroom and had witnessed Cindy's assault on his willing wife with his prick still hard from watching David and his daughter. He was learning that he loved to see the women together. Loved to see the way they interacted sexually with each other.

Tom was standing next to him and redirected his attention to his own daughter. "I told you the other day we were saving her for someone special."

"I do remember that," Doug said in a hushed voice.

David and Donna walked into the living room wearing only bathrobes. They had heard Tom and Cindy's voices and knew that everything was okay. Ali came out a short time later wearing a long t-shirt that Tom had given her.

"Thought we heard friendly voices," Donna said.

Doug sat on the sofa with Tom at the other end. Jason was standing in front of Ali and had taken her hands in his. Neither one was saying anything vocally but their body language said volumes.

Janet and Cindy stepped close to Donna as she held her arms out to them. They gave a three-way hug until Cindy's mouth found Janet's once again. Donna, not wanting to be left out, leaned in and the three ladies shared a passionate three-way kiss. There was a flurry of hands as articles of clothing started falling to the floor.

Doug watched as Jason led Ali down the hallway until they disappeared into one of the bedrooms and closed the door. He looked over to where Tom was sitting as Cindy dropped to the floor kissing Donna's body as she did. He saw Christine standing by herself wanting to join but wasn't sure she could.

"Come here Christine," Doug said to the twelve-year-old girl. His smile always made her feel at ease and she found herself walking towards him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.