A Pastor's Wife - Cover

A Pastor's Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Pope Perv

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - a pastor's wife struggles with her bi-sexuality. What will happen when she succumbs to her urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Pregnancy  

Barbara Johnson knew something was wrong when Doug called and asked if Ali could stay with her for a few days. A situation in the church arose that he and his wife needed to deal with and that would leave no time for Ali. Over the years as a Pastor in a fairly large church there have been many times when some very bad things happened, none of them required their daughter out of the house.

As she waited for their arrival, Barbara could not help thinking back to a time when she was in a very bad situation. She had just turned sixteen and thought that her boyfriend loved her. In a moment of weakness and indiscretion, she found herself in the backseat of his parent's car. He had kissed her which lead to fondling and finally to having sex. When he was finished and Barbara had looked into his eyes, she knew three things. First, that he did not love her and that he got what he wanted from her. Second, that she was pregnant and finally that he would not be around when the baby was born.

Telling her parents three months later was the hardest thing she ever had to do. She was raised in a loving Christian home and good Christian girls just did not do these types of things. However, her parents surprised her with love, compassion and mercy. She could still hear the words her mother used that fateful night.

"Barbara, we all have sinned. Some sins are just more obvious than others. You now have a choice to make and it is yours alone. Do you keep this baby and let the child bring you more joy than you ever dreamt of or do you give this baby to a couple so they can experience that joy?"

It took her four months to come to the conclusion that she could never give up her baby. She would raise the child with her parents' help and make the sacrifices needed for his or her welfare. She never looked back and regretted that decision.

When she was twenty-one she met a young man at church and fell in love. They married a short time later and for the last thirty-one years have enjoyed the happiness that comes only from a great marriage. He not only accepted her five-year-old daughter but he showed her a love that could only come from a caring father.

Barbara heard the car pull into the driveway and went to the door to meet Doug and Ali. "Grandma!" The girl screamed as she ran into the woman's open arms.

"Hi, Ali. Doug, you okay? Where's Janet?" She said as she hugged her granddaughter.

"I'm fine and Janet is at home." He responded hoping she would let it drop.

Barbara knew right away that her instincts were correct. The situation in the church was actually a situation at home.

"Thank you for taking Ali on such short notice" he said.

"She is always welcome, you know that. Now don't lie to me, what's going on?"

"Barbara, you know I can't talk about things that go on in the church." Doug said trying to avoid the subject.

"I also know when you're lying, you're horrible at it."

"Janet and I have some things to talk about." Doug said resignedly, hoping that would satisfy his mother-in-law.

Barbara was not satisfied but decided not to push it any further. "Let me know if there is anything I can do," Barbara said.

After arrangements for Ali's return were made, Doug started for home. She watched her son-in-law walk to his car and then drive off. "Well Ali, it's just us girls for the week," she said.

"Where's Grandpa?" Ali inquired.

"He and his fishing buddies went to Montana and won't be back until Saturday."

Barbara took the girl's bag and led her to the spare bedroom. It actually was Ali's second bedroom masquerading as a guest room. After the girl was settled in, they went to the kitchen where Barbara fixed them a light meal, watched a little TV and then went to bed.

Barbara closed the door of her bedroom and stood in front of her full-length mirror as she undressed. She had a few extra pounds but in no way could anyone call her fat. Her breasts were not as firm as they once were but they weren't hanging down to her waist either. She got into her pajamas and settled under the covers of her bed but sleep did not come because of the worries that filled her mind.

Being thirsty and tried of looking at the ceiling, Barbara got up and padded to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. On her way back to her bedroom, she stopped at Ali's door. It was open just a crack so she looked in to check on her young granddaughter. Ali had kicked the covers off in her sleep so Barbara stepped next to the bed to cover her up. On her way out, she noticed Ali's camera sitting on the dresser beside the bed. She always admired the pictures Ali took so she picked it up and took it with her to her own bedroom. She turned the camera on as she sat on the edge of her bed but was not prepared for what she saw.

Someone had taken several pictures of Ali and her mother. Ali was on her back and Janet was between her legs, licking her daughter's pussy. Two pictures in particular caught Barbara's attention. In the first one, Janet was looking directly into the camera and had her tongue on Ali's clit. The lustful look in her eye was obvious. The second picture was of Ali's face. She was in no way trying to get away. In fact, the pleasure that was registered on her face scared Barbara. Now she knew what the problem was at home. She turned the camera off and returned it to Ali's bedside. She wanted to scoop her into her arms and hold her but she forced herself out of the room.

Barbara awoke the next morning and started fixing breakfast. She was about to go wake Ali up when she walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. She noticed that Ali's eyes were red and puffy and knew the girl didn't get much sleep either. Also there were tears that threatened to fall from the corners of her granddaughter's eyes.

"Good morning, sunshine." She said to her young granddaughter.

"Morning, Grandma." Ali replied. "I love the smell of bacon."

Barbara brought the plate of bacon to the table and sat it in front of Ali. "Have I always been here for you?" Barbara asked. "You and I don't have secrets, do we?

"No." Ali said not wanting to talk.

"If I can help you in anyway, sweetheart, you know I will."

"I know grandma, but..."

Barbara patted the girl's hand, "When you're ready to talk, we'll talk." Then changing the subject, "I was thinking that maybe you and I could do some shopping today."

"Really?" Ali said perking up at that suggestion.

"I think I might see my way clear to buy you some new clothes. After all your parents never do." Barbara said teasing the girl.

"They tell me that they don't have to buy me clothes because you do all the time.' They both laughed at their inside joke.

Although Ali was quiet all day, they both had a wonderful time. When they got home that afternoon, Ali went to her room to try on the new clothes and Barbara had her come to the living room to model them for her. Even though she bought clothes for the girl she followed her parent's guidelines. Modesty was very big in the Berg household. No bare midriffs, no extra tight pants and shirts could not be cut so low as to show too much cleavage.

"I'm going to shower then we can decide what we want for supper." Barbara told Ali after the girl had tried on all of her new clothes.

Ali went to her room to put her clothes away as her grandmother shut the bathroom door. She was on her way to the living room to watch TV when something caught her eye in her grandmother's bedroom. She tentatively walked to the bed and saw the pair of panties her grandmother had taken off laying on the bed in front her. With thoughts of her mother and Donna fresh in her mind, she picked the panties up and brought them to her nose and inhaled deeply. She was about to drop them when she heard a voice behind her.

"Your mother used to do that same thing." Barbara said as she stood in the doorway of her bedroom.

Ali dropped her hands, trying to hide the panties. "Grandma! I ... ah ... I thought you were in the shower."

"I needed something." She said as she stepped next to Ali and took the panties from her fingers. She sat on the edge of the bed and had Ali sit next to her. Turning to face the young girl, Barbara started to speak.

"I never told her that I knew, but when your mother was about your age, she had a thing for sniffing both hers and my panties. " She said as she watched her granddaughter's face. "I never understood it, but I never stopped it either."

Ali sat in silence as the image of her mother with grandma's panties to her nose made her pussy moisten. Her eyes traveled down her grandmother's chest to where her robe had parted slightly.

"Ali, I saw the pictures on your camera" she said. "Looks like you were enjoying yourself."

Ali could not meet her grandmother's eyes. She did enjoy what her mother had done to her and what she had done to her mother. Slowly, she nodded her head to let her grandmother know it was true.

"There was something I wanted to do back then but never had the nerve," Barbara continued. "But now I do."

Barbara took the young girl's chin in her hand and lifted it up as she lowered her lips to those of her granddaughter. She was not surprised when Ali pushed her tongue deep inside her mouth and wrapped her arms around her neck. After enjoying the intimacy for several moments Barbara broke off the kiss and looked at her granddaughter in a new light.

"Ali, that was very nice." Barbara said as she pushed the girl onto her back. Again was not surprised when there was no resistance. She stood at the side of the bed looking down at her beautiful young granddaughter and untied the belt that held her robe closed. Barbara saw a smile come across the girl's face as the robe left her shoulders and fell to the floor. Without a word Barbara crawled on the bed and straddled Ali before scooting up until her pussy was just above Ali's waiting mouth.

"Oh yes, precious, lick my pussy," Barbara moaned.

As Ali licked the wet hole, Barbara started rocking her hips into the mouth of her granddaughter. She brought her hands up to her breasts and squeezed the nipples. Looking down between her legs and seeing her granddaughter there only made her rock her hips harder.

"Oh yes, just like that!" Barbara hissed and felt the girl's hands roam up the side of her hips and then onto her ass.

Ali's tongue went from the wet canal to the long clit of her grandmother. The memories of her mother's pussy were driving her crazy with lust. She had planned it so that she could be with her mother and Donna but she had no way of expecting to be licking her grandmother as well. Ali sucked the clit into her mouth as her tongue swirled around it. She closed her eyes and saw her mother looking back at her, smiling her approval. Ali could feel her grandmother's orgasm start in her loins. Small quivers started to roll down her tummy and thighs as they increased in intensity. Ali licked faster when she felt her grandmother's juices flow down her chin.

"Yes, suck it just like that. Don't stop! Don't ever stop!" Barbara said reaching down and pulling Ali's head tighter to her as she ground her gash over the mouth and tongue of her young granddaughter. George had licked her pussy for years but this was far different. The wickedness of it, the immorality of it just made it better, stronger. She did not want this to stop. But released Ali's head when she started to came down from the sexual high that her granddaughter had given her. She finally stretched out on her back and felt Ali snuggle up beside her. Barbara put her arm around the girl's shoulders as Ali placed her hand on her right breast.

They were silent for a long time as Ali played with the hard nipple. Finally Ali began to speak. "Grandma? I think I ruined everything."

"Ruined what?" Barbara asked.

"I caught mom and Donna together. I even got pictures." Ali started to explain.

"Your mother and Donna?" She was surprised by this revelation. "Donna took those pictures?"

"Yes, but there is more to it." Ali explained how she happened to be in position to get pictures of her mother and Donna and how she used them. Ali was fearful of what her grandmother would say when she told her that she wanted to be included. Then fell silent waiting for her grandmother's response.

"Ali, you did not ruin a thing. I suspected your father took the ones on your camera."

"Daddy wasn't supposed to home until Saturday." Ali said as she rolled the nipple between her fingers.

"Do you want to know a secret?" Barbara asked enjoying the sensations that were coursing through her breast.

"What, Grandma?"

"I used to watch your mother rub her pussy with my panties in her face. I wanted to join her but was too afraid." Then she rolled on to her side and kissed the girl. She could taste her own juice on her lips as she pushed her tongue inside the open mouth.

"I want to lick your pussy now. Just like I wanted to lick your mommy's when she was your age." Barbara's hand went to the girl's budding breast and squeezed gently. She gathered the t-shirt in her hands and pulled it up until she was able to slide her hand under it and the bra.

Ali sat up and pulled the shirt over her head. Watching her grandmother's expression as she opened her training bra and threw it to the floor. She lay back down and watched as her grandmother lowered her mouth to her left pink nipple.

"Oh Grandma, I like that so much." Ali sighed.

Barbara slid her hands down the bare tummy and opened the button of Ali's shorts. The zipper came open as she pushed her hand down inside and under the cotton panties. Barbara's hand slid down, feeling the soft downy hair that was starting to grow down there. As she pushed further, her finger found the slit and stopped when it was on the Ali's clit. As she rubbed it lightly, Ali started moaning and lifting her hips up to meet the invading finger. Her hand was on the back of her grandmother's head holding it to her tit. "That's feels even better."

Barbara sat up and straddled the girl, facing her feet. Her hands were on Ali's hips pulling the shorts and panties off her legs. When she was finally able to spread her granddaughter's legs, she lowered her mouth to the waiting young love nest. She kissed it lightly at first and then started licking her inner thighs. Her tongue roamed back to her granddaughter's labia and ran it down the whole length of her slit. Spreading the lips wide with her fingers, Barbara pushed her tongue deep inside the very wet and wanting hole.

Ali looked up and saw her grandmother's pussy above her face. She tried to raise her head to kiss it but her grandmother kept it just out of reach. She was amazed how wet it was and how it seem to open on its own. As she felt her grandmother's tongue and mouth on her pussy, Ali could see her juices as they started to flow out of the open slit and down the mature thighs. She grasped her grandmother's hips and tried to pull them down to her mouth but was once again denied.

"Just let me lick you now, sweetie," Barbara hissed raising her head momentarily. Ali relaxed but let her hands roam up and down the back of her legs.

Barbara ran her tongue over the sweet young clit as she pressed a finger against the opening of Ali's pussy. Slowly pressing harder and harder until it was buried inside. She let it stay there for a few seconds and then started fucking it in and out.

"Oh Grandma," Ali moaned, "oh, I ... fuck me!" Ali said as her hips started to gyrate to the sensations that emitted from her loins.

Barbara ground her finger in deeper. "Say it again," she groaned.

"Fuck me, Grandma! Fuck me, oh yessssss."

Barbara pulled her finger out of the flooded pussy and replaced it with her tongue. That was all it took to push Ali over the edge. Barbara continued to suck and lick her granddaughter's pussy until her orgasm faded. Reluctantly, she lifted her mouth and rolled off the lithe young body. She laid on her back staring at the ceiling for a long time feeling better than she has in years. Her thoughts went back to when Janet was young and now could not think of a good reason why she resisted her desires for all these years.

"Has your father ever touched you?" Barbara quietly asked, not sure she wanted to know the answer.

"No. Yesterday was my first time with anyone." Ali admitted.

Barbara got off the bed and took Ali's hand and led her to the shower. After adjusting the water temperature, she took the soap and started lathering Ali's body. She could still remember when Janet would come back from the laundry room with a pair of her panties and disappear into her bedroom. Barbara would wait a few minutes, then very quietly and slowly open the door just enough to see Janet lying on the bed. Her hand would be between her legs and the dirty panties would be pressed tight to her nose.

"Grandma, may I ask you something? " Ali said bringing her grandmother out of her reverie.

"After what we just did I think you could ask anything." Barbara said as her palms slid over Ali's small breasts.

"Did you and mom ever do it?" Ali asked.

"No. I was always afraid to try." Barbara sighed.

"But you said you watched her rub herself."

"I did. Ali, if your mother ever came to me about it, I would not have hesitated" Barbara told the girl. "But grandpa sure benefited from it."

Ali was enjoying feeling her grandma's hands on her body. She looked at her face and smiled back at her. "If things go badly at home, can I come live with you?"

"Don't talk like that," Barbara said but could not help thinking the same thoughts.

Ali took the soap from her grandma's hands and lathered her body up. She played a lot of attention to her breasts, especially the nipples. It made her smile when they hardened. The girl rinsed the soap off of them and then lowered her mouth to the closest one. She felt her grandma's hand on the back on her head as she started to suckle the large, hard nipple. It wasn't long before Ali felt her head being gently pulled away.

"Maybe later Ali, right now I'm hungry." They laughed as Barbara turned the water off and Ali grabbed a towel to dry her grandmother off. Afterwards Barbara returned the favor.

Neither one bothered to dress as they went to the kitchen to prepare something for their evening meal. They sat in the living room and watched TV while they ate. When Ali was finished eating, she put her plate on the coffee table and laid her head in her grandmother's naked lap. "I love you, grandma."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.