Taking Deliveries - Cover

Taking Deliveries

Copyright© 2008 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The much-requested sequel to Shopping Around. The antics of the group picked up by CPLs Taylor and Evans on their first night aboard the Catch-22. A Swarm Cycle Story

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Elias Whitcomb sat wondering what the fuck he was going to do with his fucking zoo. That's how he thought of them -- 'my fucking zoo' -- harem didn't seem to fit, since half of them looked like they'd come from the dog pound. Take Sue -- she probably came from a pig farm, now that he thought about it -- what the fuck had he been thinking when he took in that collection of charity cases? Why hadn't he just gone with Grandma behind the counter -- the one who'd tried to piss in his cornflakes over his smoking in her little sanctum? Shit, he couldn't fucking smoke now, anyway...

Recognizing one source of his agitation, he popped a stick of nicotine gum in his mouth. 'I sure as shit hope those nanobots do their job, ' he thought. On Earth, if he'd taken up the gum, he'd have probably ended up chewing it all the time, and paying whatever ridiculous price it cost -- while smoking; he was that addicted. With any luck, he would be cleaned up in a few days, for the first time in well over a decade -- but what would he do with his hands? "Pinch titties," he muttered to himself, chuckling.

Maybe that was why he'd collected those losers -- drowned in tobacco smoke as he was, he didn't deserve the good stuff. Oh, he'd stuck his dick in Alicia, but she was a smoker, too, so he didn't feel that bad about it -- but Denise and Shelley? He wasn't gonna make much of a first impression, even though he felt a little better already and the smoky tinge was receding from his fingernails. The three of them were sitting along the bar in the kitchen, watching him watch them and undoubtedly thinking the same fucking thing he was.

Well, there was more than one fucking way to skin a cat... "Hey, AI, connect me to the other pod, willya?"

"Connected."

"Hey, you three fuck-ups -- can you hear me?"

In the next pod, all three women gasped in surprise. Penney McBride managed to squeak, "Yes!"

"All of you get a shower and clean up and shave your pits or whatever -- I'll be over in an hour or so -- got me?"

"Y--yes." This was Beth Savage.

"Awright. Get on with it. AI, cut the connection."

"Cut."

Elias eyed the occupants of his current pod. "Awright, I'm gonna wash up and go to the zoo for a visit while the four of us have something in common. Y'all stay the fuck out of trouble and I'll see you in the morning." He got up and ambled out.

"What do you figure THAT's all about?" Shelley Nakahara wondered aloud.

Denise eyed her. "Ever wonder what he thinks of himself?"

"Well, he's not much to look at," Shelley muttered.

"Right -- but he rates six women," Denise replied. "What's important about him doesn't show when you look at him. Surely you don't think HE doesn't know that..."

"Yeah, well, there's the awful tobacco thing..." Shelley wrinkled her nose.

Alicia frowned, but Denise nodded. "Yeah, there's that, too. How many women do you figure he's dated that looked as good as one of us?"

"Without money in his hand?" Alicia grunted, "Zero."

"Exactly," Denise agreed. "The only way he could justify picking us up to himself is as babysitters for the other three."

"So he picked them up so he could pick us up?" Shelley queried.

"That's part of it. The flip side is he thinks they're what he deserves," Dense insisted. "We're gravy. Alicia's the crossover, because she smokes. He can about half-justify her to himself. You and I, though, he passed up tonight because he doesn't feel he deserves us. So he'd gonna go next door and fuck one of them because he feels like that's what he ought to be doing -- especially since he's already fucked Alicia."

"Well," Alicia retorted, "We'll be fucking again, smoke or no smoke. The little bastard may think he's Napoleon, but Napoleon had women, too -- and he can sure fuck!"

"Well, who knows?" Denise muttered. "He might end up a general! God knows he's some kind of genius..."

"Well, I'm still just as happy that I don't have to go to bed with him tonight," Shelly replied.

"He knows it -- that's why he's in showering," Denise told her. "Bet on it."

Shelley nodded, frowning. Genius he might be, she didn't see herself kissing him. That mouth had to taste like a whole dumpster full of ashtrays ... She would suck his dick if she had to -- but she would probably be able to blow smoke rings while doing it!


Elias wasn't analyzing his behavior -- but he WAS showering, and asking the AI what there was available that might take the smoke out of his pores and his breath. "Your treatment is proceeding," the AI replied. "The deepest damage is under repair. The surface wash you are undertaking will remove more than normal, both due to the detergents in use and the fact that the smoke is being unbound from your tissues. You will be cleaner than you have been in several of your years when you emerge from the shower."

"Teeth?" Elias queried.

"The powered brush and abrasive paste on the sink will be more effective than anything you are used to," the AI replied. "A diagram will be presented to assist you in tracking the results of your brushing efforts."

"Great." Why he was going to all this effort for those sweathogs next door wasn't clear, but he felt that it needed doing. Besides, maybe by the end of the week he could spread that little Jap bitch without feeling like he was shooting her full of pond scum. As for the hot brunette with the sweet ass, well, at some point he was going to have to prong the poor thing to keep the questions down -- but exactly when he was going to dredge up the gall to do it wasn't clear...


Next door, the women were feverishly following instructions -- but that led to questions... "How on Earth do I shave?" Sue wondered aloud.

"Devices are available for hair removal," the AI picked up the largely rhetorical question, "but you do not have permission to remove any."

"Um," Beth disagreed, "he said we should shave our armpits, actually."

"Correction noted. There is an epilator under the sink," the AI replied. "There was no direct reference to 'shaving pits' in the database."

"Can I use that thing on my face?" Sue asked as Beth retrieved the device, which looked something like an electric shaver.

"You do NOT have permission to do that -- merely the armpits," the AI argued. "It will not operate anywhere not specifically allowed by your sponsor. You are not allowed to make body alterations without his permission."

"You don't understand!" Sue whined, "He's REALLY gonna want me to shave..."

"You may request permission."

"Please?"

Elais was staring at his reflection in the bathroom mirror when the AI announced, "There is a question regarding unwanted facial hair..."

Elias blinked. He had a little tuft below his lip, but in general, his pink cheeks resembled those of a sixteen-year-old, to his dismay. "Mine?"

"One of your concubines."

"Oh." Elias grimaced. "Don't tell me which one. Yeah, they can shave."

The women had been allowed to overhear. "What about legs?" Penny clarified. "Do you have a problem with that, AI?"

"The question of the lower limbs has arisen," the AI relayed to Elias.

"Um, look, let 'em take off any hair they think helps 'em look better," Elias grunted.

Penny wasn't satisfied. "What about pubic hair?"

"You have your response," the AI replied. "Your sponsor has released all body hair to your care."

"Yes, but pubic hair is a matter that he might want to think about separately," Penny insisted. "I need to talk to him.

"Specific guidance regarding pubic hair has been requested," the AI relayed.

"Huh," Elias grunted. "Tell 'em..."

"They would like to communicate directly."

"Awright."

"Master Elias..." Penny ventured.

Elias snorted. 'Master', he thought. 'Like the title grants me the right to own six cunts. It's like calling me Farmer Brown so I can own pigs. Well, even a pig farmer can own thoroughbreds, I guess... ' "Yeah?"

"Do you have a preference regarding pubic hair?"

"Shave it off. No, wait a minute. Surprise me -- but don't do anything permanent -- having a bald cunt just makes most women look like porno movie sluts -- and one or two of ya could probably do with a leg up, so we'll want to be able to reverse it..."

"Should legs, armpits, and unwanted facial hair be reversible?" the AI asked.

"Uh, no," Elias chuckled. "They should leave the stuff on their heads, though..." He shook his head, chuckling.

The AI cut off communication. "You have your answers." Sue shrugged and popped her eyes and they moved on...


Forty minutes later, a squeaky clean Elias stood outside the door of his second pod. "Are y'all in there?"

"Yes..." Beth answered for the trio. "Why don't you just come in?"

"Ain't gonna go like that," Elias replied. "Y'all stay out of sight until I'm inside the bedroom and the lights are off. Then one of you can blow me and one of you can shove a tit in my face -- and when I tell ya, one of you climb on and fuck. I really don't wanna know who is who at this point. Y'all settle it out yourselves -- I just want to blow a nut in somebody's twat -- understand?"

"Um, okay..." Beth answered. The women shared a bemused glance.

"Awright, get out of sight!"

There ensued a short Chinese fire drill while the women got out of the main room, ending up, curiously, in the bathroom. Elias stood outside, tapping his foot. "Are they ready?" he asked the AI.

"Ready!" Beth relayed for the women.

"This instant intercom thing is pretty cool at least," Elias muttered, letting himself in.

In the bathroom, the women started trying to sort things out. "Now what?" asked Penny nervously.

"There were three jobs," Beth muttered.

"There were?" Sue started counting on her fingers. "What were they?"

Beth rolled her eyes. "He wants a blow job. He wants to play with somebody's titties. And he wants to ... fuck." She couldn't think of a better word for it, since a blow job was sex...

"Okay," Sue nodded, obviously fixing the tasks in her mind.

Penny wrung her hands. "I don't..."

"You don't what?" Beth eyed her.

"Well, any of it, actually."

"You've never had sex?" Beth asked, incredulous.

"No."

"Never given a blow job..."

"Uh uh."

"Me, neither," Sue piped up.

"You're kidding, right?" Beth swept her eyes back and forth between the other two.

"I'm not exactly prime stuff, you know," Sue grumped.

"Penny?" Beth shifted her attention back to the narrow girl.

"Guys scare me!"

"Well, it'll be dark," Beth sighed, shaking her head. "Okay, how about this?" She outlined a plan; after getting general agreement, she said, "AI?"

"Yes."

"Obviously, he doesn't want to see us. It would be valuable, though, if we could see him -- at least, below the waist. Is that possible?"

"Using polarizing fields, it may be possible for you to work in low light," the AI replied. "Leakage will be a problem, as tuning the fields to the shape of your sponsor's body during a period when he may move unexpectedly will be difficult."

"Well, we shouldn't need anything glaring -- I just need to be able to point out the landmarks. Could you ask him, please?"

"Certainly." The AI switched channels. "Your concubines are asking if they can operate in low light below your waist."

"I want it pitch dark," Elias insisted.

"A polarizing field can be put into place, which would allow you the darkness you desire while giving them some light to work with."

"Fine," Elias grunted. "I just don't wanna see what I'm getting. None of 'em is exactly hot."

"This can be arranged."

"Go for it, then."

"You have your permission," the AI told the women.

"I guess we're ready, then," Beth said. "Is he?"

"The women are ready to begin," the AI told Elias.

"Awright."

"He's ready," the AI passed to the women.

"Let's go." Beth waved the others out of the bathroom.

In the master suite, Elias was relaying further instructions. "I don't wanna hear 'em yammering, either. I don't wanna know who is doing what."

"Sound will be dampened," the AI replied, "but given their variety of the concubine's physical types, masking identities may be impossible."

"Thanks for pointing that out," Elias grunted sourly.

"You are welcome." The fields snapped into place. "The requested fields are in place. Is this satisfactory?"

Elias couldn't see his hand in front of his face. "It'll do."

"Your concubines have arrived."

The bed didn't tell him and his eyes didn't tell him -- and neither did his ears. A hand on his leg announced the presence of a woman in his bed. Then there were two -- or maybe three -- and his cock and balls were getting attention from them. A mouth descended, sucking his mostly limp meat in, and a tongue started teasing him. "Yeah, that's it."

Meanwhile, the AI instructed the woman designated to supply Elias breasts, "Darkness is total beyond the fields -- be prepared for it. This is how your sponsor wants things. Operate by touch. One-way communication is open, but requests for direct communication from the three of you to him must be approved."

One of the two women kneeling between Elias' splayed legs directed the one standing, "Be careful. Don't talk. Give him whatever he wants. Try not to piss him off."

"Okay." The standing woman moved into shifting darkness as the AI moved the fields to keep Elias blind, while one of the women on the bed directed the other, "Watch what I'm doing -- this will be your job. I'll help, but you need to learn..."

In absolute darkness, the standing woman moved toward the head of the bed, tracing the edge with her hand. This was an interesting game -- she hoped Elias would enjoy it. When she reached the wall, she gingerly started feeling for Elias.

Elias sensed a presence before the hand descended on his shoulder -- something he hadn't managed with the lower half of his body. "Made it, did you? Don't talk. Crawl up here and shove me a tit."

Moving somewhat awkwardly, the woman placed herself crosswise to Elias on all fours, positioning a breast over his face by the sound of his voice, then slowly lowered it until lips latched onto a nipple. Bracing herself on her hands, she settled in to let him give suck.

Elias reached up to hold the dangling udder in both hands. Pushing back, he broke loose to grunt, "Damned AI was right. Ah, well -- they're probably more interesting this way. I bet I could get a quart a day out of these motherfuckers." He pulled Sue's -- he knew it was Sue's -- tit back down and started gnawing at the stiffening nipple. Well, at least he didn't have to look at the ugly sow -- and whatever else these things were, they were 'big naturals.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.