John: Loving Family - Cover

John: Loving Family

by Dapper Dan

Copyright© 2008 by Dapper Dan

Erotica Sex Story: The family that loves together, stays together and this certainly is a loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

SUE ELLEN

Cousin Sue Ellen and I have always been close. Her mother, Connie Mae, is sister to my Dad, Billy Bob. Ever since I can remember, we have never lived more than two blocks apart. I was only six years older than Sue Ellen, but I have been her frequent baby-sitter since I was eight. My given name is John, but she has always called me "Jack" or when she was upset with me, "Jack Boy."

Changing Sue Ellen's Diapers gave me some of my "sex education" at a tender age and my interest in girls and sex grew from there, slowly at first, but with increasing rapidity by the time I was nine or ten. Even so, until Sue Ellen graduated from high school two weeks ago and turned eighteen two days ago, I had considered our family life with Mom, Sally Anne, Dad, Billy Bob, and my five year older sister Jessica Lynn, quite normal. Whatever normal is. Likewise, I considered our relationship with Aunt Connie Mae and Uncle John Henry quite ordinary.

My life through high school was also more or less normal. I dated, even had a steady girl for a while, but I was still a virgin and had not gone beyond "second base," despite raging hormones. I was not close to my older sister as she moved in a another world five years ahead of me. Sue Ellen remained my close friend and confidant with whom I felt totally at ease.

Completely at ease even though I was now twenty-four and working as a laborer with a large construction firm based nearby. I had chosen the world of work and a very good steady income upon my high school graduation rather than college and I lived at home in the apartment above our garage. Sue Ellen was a regular visitor as I helped her with her homework and any other problems she had at the moment.

All this "normality" was about to wrenched asunder and the pieces thrown to the winds.

I had come home from work just after dusk, hot, sweaty, and smelling to high heaven in the July heat and humidity of central Illinois. The effect of the hot shower was nearly orgasmic in the air conditioned apartment. As I luxuriated in the beating rain of water, the bathroom door opened and someone entered with a cheery, "Hi Jack, you decent?"

This was followed by a hearty chuckle. The shower stall had translucent rather than transparent glass, so looking in or out, one saw only blurred forms.

"Who's there?"

"It's me, Jack, Sue Ellen."

"Well, what are you doing in here?"

"I want to talk to you."

"Can't it wait until I get out of the shower and dressed?"

"No, I need to talk right away."

"What is so important it can't wait five more minutes? I'm naked in here you know."

"That's what I want to talk about."

"What, a naked me?

"Yes, sort of."

I shut off the shower and the silence was deadly.

"What's that supposed to mean, sort of?"

"I just turned eighteen and I'm still a virgin."

"So?"

"I want you to fix that."

"Wha..."

Before I could finish my question, the shower door slid open and Sue Ellen was standing there in front of me, naked as the day she was born.

"Mother of God," I whispered under my breath.

In a spontaneous reaction, the foreskin of my cock slid backward, slowly revealing my helmet as the shaft stiffened to full erection before our eyes.

"That's what I want, your cock."

I stared in amazement at my cousin as her nipples stiffened and a trickle of her cunt juices slowly ran down her inner thighs. She was already hot and wet. I still couldn't move as Sue Ellen knelt down before me and put her hand on my spear. She looked up at me as she stroked my and continued her little speech.

"I feel so out of it all as an eighteen year old virgin. None of the few guys I dated really appealed to me as a sex partner. None of them turned me on enough. I suppose that may because it's you I have lusted for since before high school."

"Me?" I managed to croak out as she slowly pumped my cock.

"Yes you, you dimwit. You never had the slightest idea even though I gave you lots of clues. I've been in love with you for a long time. And I knew you wouldn't accept my advances unless I did something really bold like this. Tell me you don't like me or what I'm doing to you right now."

Well, I had a gorgeous eighteen year old female, built like a brick shit house, red hair top and bottom, what little there was in the minute landing strip there at the bottom, naked, on her knees in front of me, jacking me off as I stood naked before her. What the shit do you think I was going to answer her? Cousin or not.

"Oh, God, yes. I love what you're doing. You're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. Don't stop."

She didn't. In fact, she leaned forward and clamped her mouth over my helmet and really went to work. I let her labor a little bit before I then grabbed her behind her head and forced her on further. I took over and fucked her face.

"Im getting close, Sue Ellen, I'm going to cum."

She backed off momentarily to say, "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow it."

She dropped right back to work and I felt my cum rise from my balls which her other hand was squeezing. My cum boiled out in warm, ropy squirts--straight down her throat. She gagged once or twice at first and once again when with an, "Oh Shit," I shot jets of cum into her mouth in ropey strings as she backed off thinking I was done. A bit of cum appeared at the corner of her mouth, but she swallowed everything. She backed off a final time when I truly was finished in order to breathe and lick the remnants of my cum off her lips.

"Oh my God," she finally managed to get out, "I don't believe I just did that. But I damn well want to do it some more."

"Well, you can start by licking me clean, then we'll see what else transpires. I should feel bad about this, but I really don't. You and I have been so close, Sue Ellen, but I never dreamed we'd get this close. After all, we are first cousins. That's a close enough relationship, but at least it's not like brother/sister."

"I don't care what our relationship is, I just want you to take my virginity and fuck my brains out, Jack."

"Do you think it might be alright if I step out of this shower and we "fuck your brains out" on a bed?"

"Oh, God," Sue Ellen blushed, "Yes, I think that would be much better."

Only partially dry, Sue Ellen grabbed my long, still stiff pole and pulled me along to my bedroom where she let go to plop herself down, supine on my bed.

"Come and get me," she snickered, "I'm all yours--and only yours."

I climbed on the bed and covered her body with mine as I lowered my lips to her ear and neck. I kissed, nibbled, and licked all over her face and neck. My height advantage left my cock rubbing between a thigh and my belly as I worked my tongue down to Sue Ellen's boobs. Her more than generous tits sported silver dollar size aureolas and long, erect nipples. Her occasional moans became continuous as I worked first one orb and then the other. When I lifted my face off, she cried her displeasure, but changed back to pure pleasure as I moved up and put my seven inches of manhood in her cleavage and slowly pumped.

"Push your tits together and cover me."

She did as instructed and as the helmet tip, glistening with precum, emerged on the upstroke, my cock bumped her chin.

"Lick it and suck it, Sue Ellen."

She dipped her head and closed her mouth over my helmet. Precum still oozed out as she did. My glans disappeared into her mouth. The down stroke brought my foreskin back to close over the helmet again. Her moans grew louder. Her displeasure once again showed as I slid out of her tit channel and scooted myself down her body.

Her moans of pleasure returned as I tongued down her sternum to her navel in slow laps. My tongue first rimmed her navel and then plunged inside to circle some more. Sue Ellen shivered and shook. I licked lower. I reached the miniscule landing strip of fire red hair. The rest of her pussy was bald. Her hips undulated slowly as I licked over her clit and into her slit. Pussy nectar flowed freely.

I licked up and down her crevice from clit to asshole and back several times, slowly and gently. She spasmed into orgasm several times as I did that. Back on her clit, I nibbled and sucked while I entered her with first one, then two, and then three fingers, stroking her g-spot gently. Loudly and explosively, Sue Ellen climaxed another time with a tremendous squirt of cunt juice as she spasmed and shook uncontrollably.

"Oh God, oh God, Oooh, I've never orgasmed like that with my own fingers. Oh shit, Jack, fuck me now, please. Fuck me good. Give me your cock hard and deep."

Pausing a moment, I slowly stroked myself as I looked down on her blood engorged and very wet pussy. She was still thrashing in orgasm as I pushed her legs up to her chest and spread her. I lowered my cock to her gate of heaven and pushed it flat, up and down her slit, teasing her some more. I smeared pussy juice all over her labia and mons and my dick.

"God damn it, Jack, fuck me, don't tease me."

How could I resist the lady's entreaty? I centered my dick on her hole and eased it forward. The tip of my cockhead entered her tunnel. I was stopped by a barrier. I tensed and pressed on until I burst through her maidenhead and the entire head of my cock was in. She definitely was a virgin. Not anymore. I pulled back, almost out of her. Then, with a sudden lunge, I pushed all the way in to the hilt.

"Oh my God, that hurt like hell," was her response.

"Yeah, I know, but it won't last long. It will turn pleasurable in just a minute or so."

I paused to let her adjust. I backed my cock out slowly as she moaned some more--in pain. I slowly eased back in a little bit at a time, still allowing her to get used to the new feelings. Ease in, ease back out.

"It feels better now, Jack."

Sue Ellen responded to my next stroke in by pushing her cunt back at me. Soon we were humping away like old timers. Her moans were now ones of pure pleasure instead of pain.

"Oh, Jack, I didn't know this could feel so damned good."

I pumped faster, and faster, and then still faster. She met my every thrust, humping up into me. We were bumping pelvises too hard for either one of us to talk now. With a loud, "OHHH," Sue Ellen orgasmed again, big time. That pushed me over the edge and I felt my balls contract and the semen rise. I blew my wad, with arched back, deep into the bowels of her pussy.

"God, fucking damn!" I said, but thought, What a fucking ride!" We rested, still coupled together.

"Oh, that was fantastic, Jack. Can we do it again?"

"Well, not for a few minutes anyway."

"I wish I were as experienced as you so I could make it even better for you, Jack."

"Uh, er, I mean, uh, I have a confession to make, Sue Ellen."

"A confession?"

"Yes, that was my first time too."

"Good heavens, you're pulling my leg. That can't be true! You knew just what to do and how to do it. How could this ever be your first time?"

"Well, it was. I've seen an awful lot of porn flicks. I guess that helped me. But I never actually did it with anybody before."

"But you dated, still do in fact."

"Yeah, but it just never went as far as fucking. Not nearly that far. I just chickened out, I guess, hormones or no hormones. Until you. God, I love you, Sue Ellen."

"And I told you, I've loved you for years, Jack."

I was still covering her, cock still semi-hare and in place, gazing into her eyes as we talked. I slowly uncoupled with a squishing, sucking plop. My cock remained nearly erect. I stretched out beside her and we cuddled while we talked some more.

Before long, Sue Ellen said, "Fucking felt so good. I want to do it again."

She got up and sixty-nined me more-or-less by accident and sucked on my cock. I licked her crotch with loving strokes of my tongue. In short order, Sue Ellen was dripping love fluid and my pole was fully stiff again, pulsing in her mouth. She rose to her knees, turned to face me and deftly impaled herself on my rigid spear. She twisted slowly back and forth, sinking lazily down as far as she could go. The smile of pleasure on her face was absolutely beautific. Then she bounced, slowly at first, but then faster and faster. I started to meet her thrusting, but that was nipped in the bud immediately.

"NO! I want to do all the work this time."

She took to it like a pro, using one hand to rub her clit and the other to work over her tits and nipples. Since I came twice already, this one was going to take a while. Sue Ellen seemed to not mind that at all, she just kept bouncing on my cock at a steady rate. Then she paused a moment.

Suddenly, she maneuvered herself around to turn her back to me and managed to do so without uncoupling us. She was on her knees with both arms out behind her to support her upper torso while she banged away again, with the same abandon as before. It didn't take much more before she climaxed several times, rolling one into another. That finally pushed me over the edge. I thrust up, hard, to meet her down thrust and sank in as deep as I could reach. I blew my wad, small as it was this time with an explosive squirt or two.

We both came to a shuddering stop, panting for breath. Though spent, my cock remained hard enough to keep us coupled as Sue Ellen once again swiveled around to face me. She leaned forward to crush her tits into my chest while she nuzzled and kissed all over my face and neck, murmuring things such as: "I want to fuck you forever, I love you, my pussy cries for you, my tits long for your tongue," on and on and on. God, I loved it.

She finally rose up enough to uncouple us, loudly, and lay beside me with her back to me. I spooned into her with my semi hard cock stuck between her legs, resting against her pussy but not in it. We slept soundly for a couple of hours. I awoke, flat on my back, with Sue Ellen sucking my flaccid cock back into working condition.

I smacked her bottom and asked, "Haven't you had enough of that tonight?"

"Not by a damned sight." was her instant retort. "I'm way short of being done with this new little toy of mine, Jack, get used to it. Now that I've discovered your cock and what it can do to me, I'm not about to turn loose of it for long."

It felt like my dick was ready for work again, so I said, "Alright, woman, on your knees and be quick about it."

She scrabbled into position. I shoved her head down and got behind her. My tongue went to work with a vengeance on her exposed pussy and asshole. I rimmed her pussy hole first and then plunged my tongue in as far as I could reach. Sue Ellen shrieked in pleasure again. I lick up and rimmed her butt hole and then plunged my tongue in there as far as I could reach. She again shrieked in pleasure. By that time, she again had pussy juice running down her slit and dripping onto the bed.

I put my cock under the stream to catch some lube and then teased her slit with my cockhead, slicking it up even more. "You're still a virgin in one place," I said as I used my finger to smear more pussy juice around her anus. When my cock touched the target, she shrieked again, more in fear than pleasure I think.

"Oh, Jack, I don't know about this. I'm not sure I'm ready for a butt fuck yet."

"Sure you are. You wanted my cock. Well, here it comes again."

Moving slowly, I pushed my cock into her sphincter. With a little more effort, the tip of my helmet finally penetrated. I stopped a moment before pushing on. The entire helmet suddenly popped in. A "whoofing" sound issued from Sue Ellen's mouth along with a groan or a moan. I pushed again, easing more of my lance into her back channel. It took quite a while, but eventually, I was in as far as I could go. Her moans of pain were now definitely ones of pleasure as I slowly stroked in and out, in and out. She orgasmed again, wetting my legs and the bed in pussy juice.

At last I was able to climax and did so less than violently and with just a small expulsion of cream. Too many times in one night. Sue Ellen dropped flat in exhaustion, dropping free of my now deflated meat. I dropped on her back, kissed her neck and the backs of her ears, and then flipped over beside her.

"Shower time, Sue Ellen, you first."

"That sounds absolutely delightful, but I want you to come with me and we'll shower together."

So we did. A leisurely, hot soak. Finally, we soaped up and scrubbed each other. We both rinsed off before she got behind me. She reached around with one arm and began jacking my shaft, rubbing her marvelous mounds on my back and raking her mons across each of my buttocks. Christ, hasn't this woman had enough yet?

Apparently not.

Once she had me hard again, which took a bit of doing, Sue Ellen moved around front, grabbed me around the neck and hopped up to lock her legs around my back. She fell with me back against the wall.

"Now fuck me again, Jack, fuck me, fuck me, fuck, me!"

So I fucked her again. She came again, numerous times over the next fifteen or twenty minutes. I didn't, couldn't. Finally, to my great relief, she gave the word.

"That's enough, Jack. It feels so god damned good, but I hurt so much I don't know if I can walk tomorrow. Maybe I overdid it tonight, but damn I do love to fuck you."

"You aren't the only one who hurts like hell, Sue Ellen. I'm not even sure I could get it up again right now."

We uncoupled and hugged each other tightly. We thoroughly soaped each other up yet again. That almost led to yet another fuck session, but I held her off with my soft dick. We rinsed off and headed to bed.

The next morning, Sunday, I had a nasty thought. "Won't your folks wonder where you've been, why you didn't come home last night?"

"No, they're gone for the weekend and won't be back 'till really late tonight. They won't even know I went missing for most of the time. But I had best get back before they do. But that won't be for some time yet. I want to fuck again.

Groan, from me.

We fucked twice more before Sue Ellen again cried "Uncle." She was too sore to continue and, for that matter, so was I. I was amazed I could even get it up and do it yet. But I was glad she yelled "Uncle" first.

"There will be another day for this, Sue Ellen," I said as we collapsed, still naked, into the big recliner. We were like honeymooners. We couldn't take our eyes off each other or keep our hands from touching for the rest of the day as we lounged around the apartment, eating, trying to read, and napping a little bit as we lay cocooned together in that lounger. We remained naked all day until she had to dress to leave for home.

I wasn't going to say it, but it was obvious, I liked fucking Sue Ellen as much as she liked fucking me. She planned on attending the junior college here in town, so it looked as if we would be doing a lot more fucking for some time to come.

I have said the normality of my life was going to change. Fucking Sue Ellen wasn't a normal part of my life up to that time. That change in normality wasn't over yet.


JESSICA LYNN

Two weeks later, on Friday night, Sue Ellen came over again on some pretext. Her folks would be gone this time only 'til Sunday morning church. That gave us two nights and a day to be together. We didn't waste much time before we were in bed, fucking away full steam. It was our first time since she first trapped me in the shower and Sue Ellen was voracious. She was riding me reverse cowgirl style with utter abandon. We never heard a sound until the loud cough at my bedroom door.

"Ahem, am I interrupting something here?"

Oh shit, my older sister Jessica Lynn was standing there with a leering grin on her face. Sue Ellen and I froze almost in mid stroke.

"My God, you two are going at it like rabbits. How long has this been going on?"

Sue Ellen resumed her ride and said, "Not long enough, Jessica Lynn, not long enough. Either join us or get lost."

Well, well, well, get a load of the new Sue Ellen, I thought.

"Well now, since you asked, I do believe I will. Join you, that is."

That answer surprised hell out of me. As she walked toward the bed, Jess was stripping. The blouse went first. Then the bra fell to the floor. The skirt dropped next, leaving her standing in a garter belt, black thigh highs, and her heels--nothing else. Sue Ellen and I had stopped again. Stopped to watch the show my sister was putting on.

It had been a long time since I had seen my older sister, by two years, anywhere close to naked. I couldn't take my eyes off her at first. My God, her tits are smaller than Sue Ellen's, but they are perky-tight perfect globes of fleshy pleasure. This can't be happening. First cousin Sue Ellen and now my sister, Jessica Lynn. This time it really would be incest.

"Jesse, we can't do this. You're my blood sister."

"Bloody hell we can't. In case you haven't noticed, I'm rather well on my way into 'doing this' as you put it."

"But we can't!"

"But we will anyway, Jack, get used to it. Like Sue Ellen, I've wanted you for a long time and you never had a clue."

"God damn," was all I could say.

Jesse slipped out of her heels and climbed onto the bed. She straddled my head with the words, "Get my juices flowing, Jack, eat me and eat me good."

I hesitated.

"Come on Jack, get that tongue working."

So, reluctantly, I did. My reluctance didn't last long, not once I got going on that delicious cunt my sister offered. While I ate her out, she reached around Sue Ellen to grab her tits and went to work on them. Before her pussy completely enveloped my face with her pussy, I stuttered out, "Jess, what are you doing here? did you just happen by or what?"

After some loud kissing noises from above, Jess said, "I've known for a long time that Sue Ellen was after you. I ran into her the day after your first get-together. She mentioned that she finally got you into bed and we had a very long talk. I told her I also had lusted after you for the past four years. She told me yesterday what time she would get here today and to give her fifteen minutes before joining you. So here I am. Now, less talk, more action, Jack."

God, but Jess' puss was sweet, even sweeter than Sue Ellen's. In for a penny, in for a pound I guess. Whatever, I went to work on Jess' puss with a vengeance. Smooth labia. Similar big clit to Sue Ellen. Elegant, pink inner labia, hanging out, under excitement, like drapery. And that sweet, sweet nectar of the Gods was to die for--even if she is my sister.

"My turn to ride, cowgirl, said Jess. I want some of that cock I've lusted after for so long."

Sue Ellen grudgingly rose up off my dick with more sucking sounds that turned me on even more than I already was. Jess turned to face me and impaled herself on my rod. Sue Ellen took Jess' place over my face and went tit to tit with Jess. I went on licking while the two girls kissed and played breast ball with each other.

God, I was in more kinds of heaven than I could ever imagine. From just feeling around on the tits of a girl friend or two, here I was with two luscious babes, sucking and fucking to my heart's content. It doesn't get any better than that, or so I thought at the time. Ha! Little did I know.

Since the girls allowed me, or rather, themselves, to ride bareback, I assumed they were both on the pill. A little late now to be concerned about that. The issue was never raised between Sue Ellen and I and apparently, it wasn't going to be raised by Jess either. That was just fine by me, no damned rubber to rob the pleasure.

Jess must have been worked up in anticipation of this little get together because it was evident she was on the verge of orgasm already. Her pussy clamped down on my cock so hard, I thought she would squeeze the damned thing off. Those muscles relaxed and then clamped down again with a rhythm. She experienced a mild quivering that grew quickly into major spasms accompanied by shrieks and an outpouring of pussy juice that leaked out around my throbbing cock.

That was it for me. I shot off like a cannon with an even more intense orgasm that I had experienced the first time with Sue Ellen. I think the fact that this time, the woman was my sister was part of the cause. Whatever, I shot and shot string after string of my juice into my sister's love tunnel. I nearly choked to death in the process because Sue Ellen orgasmed right behind me and nearly drowned me with her fountain of pussy juice.

Like I said, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven with these two women to play with. The thought that Jess was my blood sister no longer bothered me--much. The pleasure was just too intense to care. Damn the fact of the relationship and full speed ahead. Hedonistic, but isn't that the name of the age?

Jess got off me with the same slurppy sucking sounds that Sue Ellen had made and the two girls went down on my semi-rigid cock to bring it back to an operational level--straight up and stiff. It took a while, but with two of them working in tandem, they accomplished their task and my cock was once more seeking a hole in which to hide.

"Sue Ellen, you lie on your back. Jess, you go down on her and stick your butt up in the air. I'll do the rest."

"Oh you nasty man you. Are you going to corn hole your big sister?" asked Jess.

"Better believe it, sis, better believe it. But I think I'll try your pussy again first and then butt fuck you."

"Have at it then, little bro, have at it."

While I got behind her, Jess buried her face between Sue Ellen's legs and slurped away. Sue Ellen shivered and moaned in waves of pleasure to have another woman eating her out. I stroked my cockhead seesaw like through Jess' slit, covering my pole with cum.

"Damn but you're a tease, Jack. But I want more than teasing, fuck something."

I pulled back a bit and pushed my bulb into Jess' folds to find her cunt hole. That bulb sank in, then the rest of my pole, slow inch by slow inch. Jess purred her pleasure into Sue Ellen's pussy the whole time. Those vibrations were eliciting growls of pleasure from Sue Ellen. My God but Jess' puss was soft and warm--and tight. A really nice hiding place for my spear. But I had said I was going to ream her butt. I backed out of her puss ever so slowly.

"You better put that back somewhere damn quick, buddy boy!"

I used my fingers to slick pussy juice and other cum around her back door and worked some into her sphincter. My fingers eased that muscle open some and loosened it. I used my fingers in her pussy again to drag out more cum to wipe on my cock. Jess' butt twitched when she felt my cock head center on her butt hole. I prodded lightly.

"Do it!" Jess mumbled around a mouthful of Sue Ellen's wet puss.

I pushed harder. Then tip of my helmet penetrated her sphincter. I pushed some more. Then half the rest of my cock head squeezed in. Before I could push again, Jess pushed back, hard. My whole helmet went in and some of my shaft. Then I shoved hard and my cock sank all the way in to the hilt. God, I was in my second butt hole and this one belonged to my own sister. Shit, what a rush.

We all three came, one right after the other, shooting, slipping, and sloshing in cum juices. I uncoupled from Jess and we all fell in a pile, side-by-side on the bed to gasp for air. It took a while, but eventually the girls stirred, ready for more action.

"Unless I stick only with assholes, no offense meant, I will have to go to the bathroom and clean up my fuck stick to continue this game."

"No offense taken, little fuck buddy, just get it done. We both want some more of that tool of yours back in our pussies."

When I got back, the girls were in a sixty-nine, licking and slurping with gusto, Jess on the bottom. Sue Ellen's tight little butt was staring at me as I stood at the foot of the bed. I climbed on and used my cock to tease her slit. With Sue Ellen's pussy juice and Jess' saliva, I had more than enough lube.

I teased Sue Ellen's crevice until she screamed at me, "Fuck it all, Jack, just fuck me."

I found her pussy tunnel and pushed in to the hilt with one sharp shove. Jess alternated licking my shaft as it appeared and Sue Ellen's pussy the rest of the time. Sue Ellen was quivering like a bowl of jello in no time at all. She was shrieking her pleasure so loud I thought we might have to gag her to prevent the neighbors or my folks from investigating the noise.

I could take no more. Jess nibbling my cock, Sue Ellen's shrieks, and her clamping puss sent me over the edge into a wild climax of shooting cum. Sue Ellen promptly followed, rolling along in consecutive orgasms. Jess had a mild orgasm.

Without warning, a voice at the door rudely interrupted us. "What in heaven's name are you three doing?" Mother! Oh God, the shit's going to hit the fan now for sure.


SALLY ANNE (mother)

The three of us froze in mid orgasm. Dead silence.

"Well, I'm waiting."

More brave than the rest of us, sis replied, "Isn't it rather obvious what we're doing mother?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.