Narisa 1: A Life Changing Event - Cover

Narisa 1: A Life Changing Event

Copyright© 2008 by C. Stanton Leman

Preface

This, my second story, is a slow romantic tale about two young teens: a fourteen-year-old American boy in Tehran, Iran and a thirteen-year-old Iranian girl thrust together by circumstances of culture, religious fundamentalism and injustice due to a confrontation with Iran's morality police that changes their lives forever. It is definitely not a stroke story.

I must warn readers that there is some violence in this story that is necessary to the plot, but it is not a common theme, thread or a part of the teens' relationship.

The sentences described herein and those issued to the characters in this story for supposed crimes such as "crimes that offend the public morality" and "acts incompatible with public chastity" are well documented by actual incidents and are factual.

I must point out that the fundamentalist Koranic interpretation regarding the marriage of a Muslim woman and a Jewish or Christian man is that they absolutely forbid it. In more multi-cultural and multi-ethnic societies such as Australia, Canada and the United States, moderate Islamic scholars of the Koran have given the interpretation that is used in this story to Muslim women where Muslims and Christians or Jews are more likely to meet, fall in love and marry. They let the individual Muslim woman make her own choice whether to enter into a marriage with a non-Muslim man.

Again, this is a fictional, erotic tale, and any resemblance to anyone living or dead or paralleling actual events is strictly accidental. Although there are characters that are Muslim and I describe Islamic customs, I am not Muslim. Each country and even different regions and sects have different interpretations and customs regarding Islam. So, if I've erred, it is purely unintentional.

One last thing: thanks to all my fans for their support while I was away. Please keep sending your feedback, it will be answered.

Prologue »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.