My Mother Made Me  - Cover

My Mother Made Me

Copyright© 2008 by Shane Kirk

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A highly mature teenage boy, his mother and his math teacher

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

Marcy, Dana and Roman stared intently at Shane as he began to tell them his plans for their future. Dana smiled inwardly as her meticulously minded son laid out what was obviously a well thought out roadmap. He told them how the first thing he was going to do was extend the road that came up the mountain from Roman's down the other side. He was then going to have a home built near the bottom of the mountain and establish their residence in Utah. He told Marcy she needed to inform the school she would not be returning in the fall because she was going to be a mother.

Marcy's heart lept into her throat. What did he mean? Her question was answered immediately when Shane slid off the sofa as he dropped to one knee. As he reached into his pants pocket her eyes were as big as saucers.

"Marcy, will you make me the happiest guy in the world and marry me? He asked.

Marcy's hands went to her face as the flood gates opened wide. Shane immediately was back at her side and holding her in his arms. Marcy was finally able to provide some kind of audible answer.

"Oh Shane, I want to be the mother of your baby" she said.

"You will be honey, don't worry" was his reply. "Does that mean the answer is yes? He continued.

As she threw her arms around his neck she told him that of course it did. Shane then opened the jewelry box he had taken from his pocket and removed a diamond ring. And what a ring it was.

Marcy and Dana's mouths were hanging wide open.

"Oh Shane" Marcy was finally able to say as he slipped the hugh ring on her finger. "How big is that thing?" she blurted out.

"It was the largest they had up in northern Utah. Its 3 carats" he told her.

Marcy was on Shane like a leach. First the kisses and then the hug as if she were trying to climb inside his body.

Dana was grinning from ear to ear as she took in the scene before her. Her attention shifted when she saw Roman drop down from the love seat on to one knee. He too had reached in his pocket for what was obviously a ring box.

"Dana, I knows I don't deserve as beautiful a woman as youse, but will you marry me?" Roman asked.

All eyes were riveted on Dana Kirk. As her mouth hung open and she gawked at Roman, no one breathed. Suddenly she jumped up and slapped Roman hard across his cheek.

"I need to go for a walk" she announced. "Alone" she continued as she moved toward the door and outside.

The moment was extremely awkward for Marcy, Shane, and especially Roman.

"Let's make some sandwiches" Marcy said to Shane. The two got up and moved to the kitchen. Roman finally got up and walked out on to the porch. Nothing was said as Marcy began to make them some food. Shane had gotten out all the condiments as he listened to Roman's foot steps pacing back and forth on the porch.

The sandwiches were on the table along with the chips, pickles and other accompaniments when they heard the pacing stop and Roman going down the steps. They hurried to the window.

Thanks to the light of the full moon, they were able to see Dana emerge from one of the walking trails. They watched as Roman walked to meet her. When the two of them were face to face, it was obvious they were talking but Shane and Marcy could not tell what was being said. Suddenly, the big man dropped to his knees like he had been shot. From the shoulder movement, the young couple knew he was crying. They watched as Dana knelt and put her arms around the big man's neck. He suddenly straightened and reached in his pocket for the ring box. As he slipped the ring on Dana's finger, Roman took her in his arms. They stood up and started toward the cabin.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.