Snowed In, Whited Out - Cover

Snowed In, Whited Out

by Bakerman

Copyright© 2008 by Bakerman

Erotica Sex Story: Lots of sex happens when a mother, her son and a stranger are trapped in their house during a snow storm

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

My father is a mover and shaker in state politics and he has been tapped by the party to make the move to the national scene. He has the perfect profile, from middle class - working background, married to the former cheerleader and with two perfect children. My twin sister and I are both attending college far from home to avoid the publicity glare that emanates from fathers presence.

In an attempt to give his campaign a boost he organised a family holiday / PR stunt but as the four of us were in different parts of the country we were all coming from different directions and at different times. I was already going home during a break at college so I decided to travel with my mother. We spent the day getting organised and also keeping an eye on the weather as a storm front was moving our way.

By later that night we were stuck at the airport with the weather closing in and a number of flights already delayed or cancelled. Mom and I sat in a bar waiting for the call for our flight and the conversation got around to what we would like to do on our holiday. It was probably the booze making me talk without thinking but I confessed to my mother that I hoped to score with some hotties and get laid more than once for the week. My mother had had a few glasses herself and admitted that she wouldn't mind some action as well but that dad would make it impossible to go anywhere without a camera following us.

I knew my mother existed in a political marriage and played the dutiful wife when the situation needed her appearance. It was a few months ago when I overheard her talking to her sister about the effect of political life on her sex life. She described sex with my father as fast food, he'd slap her thigh, grab a breast and then it was just,

Kiss

Fuck

Cum

then he would roll over and go to sleep. She was sure he was fooling around but stuck with him to assist his career.

Just after 10:00 PM they cancelled our flight and advised that it might be a day or two until flights resumed. We collected our bags and joined the queue for a cab. Nearly 15 minutes later we were at the head of the line when a young woman introduced herself as Sandy, she worked in dads office, and was just the perky late 20's type he would have around, then she practically begged us to let her split our cab with her so she could get out of the cold.

Mom got in the cab while Sandy and I put the bags in the trunk then we dove in and shut the doors on the cold. Sandy didn't say anything when the cab swung away from downtown and headed for the suburbs. The snow was falling much heavier now and the road was getting slick with ice so when the driver dropped us at home he refused to take Sandy back to the city and a hotel. We invited her in and told her she could stay overnight and make arrangements in the morning.

I had got a fire going in the family room and mom had got a pot of coffee done when suddenly the power went out plunging the house into darkness. I fumbled my way into the kitchen and found a torch and some candles giving us some light. With the ladies huddled around the fire I went into the garage (lucky it's attached to the house) and found our camping gear, a few oil lamps, a gas cooker and a battery radio. The emergency services were asking people to stay indoors and if possible sleep more than one to a bed to conserve body heat. It would be an interesting night.

We were all just sitting quietly when something crashed upstairs so I rushed off to see what damage had been done. A large tree branch had broken off and speared through the shutter and window behind it into the room Sandy was going to sleep in. I managed to cover the hole and keep out most of the cold but all the warm air in the room had already been sucked out and it was now more like an icebox. Mom straight away declared that we were all adults and one night sleeping together was not going to kill us, in fact it might just keep us alive.

Sandy had packed for a hotter climate so had nothing in the way of warm sleepwear. Mom found her a large t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants. I hadn't had a chance to really check her out because she was wrapped in a large black coat that hid the rest of her clothes and all I could see were her shapely legs in a pair of black boots that matched her coat and a pair of purple tights. I took the sleepwear up to Sandy and because I knew the house I didn't take a light. Sandy had a lamp with her and from just outside the room I could clearly see her undress.

The coat was already on the bed and she unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. They were indeed shapely legs and they went all the way up to a nicely rounded arse. She hooked her thumbs into the elastic waistband of her tights and leant way forward as she pulled them down, this gave me an excellent view of the pink thong covering her pussy. Sandy pulled the tights off each leg as she hopped around for balance. Now dressed in her blouse and panties she wrapped the jacket around her and sat on the bed. I waited a minute, and then knocked, before going in with the clothes.

She must not have known I'd been outside before because she didn't fully close the door when I went out. I walked normally to the stairs, even bumping the wall, then tiptoed back to check her out some more. Her blouse was off and her bra didn't match her panties. She pulled her arms out of the straps but didn't undo the bra and she had her back to the door so I couldn't see her breasts. She slipped the t-shirt over her head then pulled the bra out from underneath. I got another good look at her arse as she pulled on the sweat pants and while she packed her clothes into her bag I went back down stairs.

Mom had changed herself and having checked out Sandy I now looked at my mother in a different way. She was only 42, had had twins but had kept her body in good shape. The firelight set of the highlights in her hair and gave her exposed skin a golden glow. She was wearing a long-T and I gave her legs the same once over as I had given Sandy's. I know she had a boob job about 18 months ago because my dumb sister only heard part of a phone call and thought mom was having surgery on her breasts due to cancer, made such a fuss mom told us the real story. It was going to be a tough nights sleep. I set more wood on the fire and closed off all the doors into the room to conserve the heat. I'd come down through the night and check on it again. At least we would have one warm room tomorrow.

My parents have a king size bed (so they don't get too close) so three adults was not really a crowd. Mom had the right side, I had the left and Sandy was in between. It was now past midnight so everyone fell asleep pretty quickly. I woke a few hours later because it was getting warm in the bed. I took the opportunity to go and check on the fire and while it had burned down it had not gone out and had made the room hot and stuffy. I added some more wood and headed back to bed.

Normally I sleep in just boxer shorts so the long pyjama pants chafed my legs. As the bed was now warm I took a moment to change before sliding in trying not to disturb anyone. Facing away from Sandy I wriggled about to get comfortable again when my leg touched hers and felt bare skin as well. I was not sure if she had taken the sweats off earlier or when I had got out. I casually draped my arm over my body pretending to scratch the back of my leg and then I let my hand slide into contact with Sandy's leg. She was facing away from me so I was able to run my hand up her leg until I felt the curve of her butt. Then with just a fingertip I traced a line across her arse until I met the line of fabric that was her thong. Having some second thoughts I moved my hand away before I went too far.

Sandy was obviously not asleep because she rolled over to face my back and then her hand made its way down my chest, across my abs and into my crotch. My cock was semi hard and sprang to attention the moment Sandy's hand wrapped around it. She applied a little pressure and made slow strokes and just as I was getting the feel of her actions when her hand pulled away. I didn't want to move and scare her off but I need not have worried because I felt her hand move back into my shorts, Sandy had licked her palm to give her hand some lubrication.

She was giving me a sensational hand job, stroking, squeezing, twisting and scratching my cock till it was about to burst. Sandy worked my cock with slow, firm strokes then stopped at the head to apply pressure and force out some pre-cum. This she smeared over my cock head with swirling finger movements then back to the stroking. Her fingernails scratched at my ball sack at the bottom of each stroke. My breathing and heartbeat pounded in my ears like manic drumming, I was sure it must have woken my mother.

I took Sandy's hand off my cock and sliding from under the covers I went to the en-suite and sat on the toilet and took some deep breaths to compose myself. I didn't want to just waste a load of cum with a hand job so I decided to go back and take Sandy downstairs in front of the fire and fuck her like there was no tomorrow. As I stood up my cock poked from the opening in my boxers and it was so hard it hurt when I moved. I had taken maybe one step when Sandy walked in and in one motion the t-shirt was over her head and flung onto the floor.

Even with the minimal light from outside I could make out her firm, curvy, athletic body topped by high round breasts with dark aureoles surrounding her erect nipples. No words were exchanged as she just dropped to her knees and gobbled my cock like a hot sausage. She sucked on me like a piece of candy, pushing my cock deep down her throat once, and we both moaned loudly. Sandy was over enthusiastically jerking my cock with one hand, while she kneaded and rolled my balls with the other. It was really turning her on. Sandy next took my cock into both hands and dropped her salivating lips over it. I had my hand entangled in her hair as she bobbed her head; her hot lips encircling my cock as the head repeatedly disappeared into her mouth. I could feel her tongue stimulating my cock, even as she bobbed up and down on it. She was some cocksucker. Still I didn't want to waste all this pent up lust so I again removed Sandy from my cock.

I stood her up then crushed her against the wall covering her with my muscular body. Sandy didn't try to break away. She clung to me, pulling me close with a hand behind my neck. I grabbed a handful of breast, tight enough to leave finger marks, then I dropped my other hand to her crotch, waiting for a reaction, but there was none. We kissed deep and lustily, my mouth covering as much of her face as I could and my tongue as far down her throat as it would go, sparring with hers as we explored each others mouth, meanwhile I slid my hand up between her legs. I massaged her pussy through the silk material of her thong panties with the knuckle of my middle finger digging in between the folds as the thumb caressed her clit.

Now Sandy's breathing was sounding ragged through her nose, pushing herself off the wall as I manipulated her rapidly soaking pussy through the material of her panties. I was now certain that Sandy was as wound up as I was and ready for the next level of sexual satisfaction. One finger pushed aside the panty material and probed for the opening, finding it and spearing in, it was the joined by a second and the two thrust dagger like into her. Sandy was now begging to be fucked and neither of us were quiet about it. I jabbed her a few more times before turning her around.

She assumed the position over the toilet, placing both hands on the cistern and sticking her butt towards me. I deliberately jerked the thong up and across her arse making her stand on tiptoes to prevent the material sawing her in half. Gripping my cock I pushed the head between the folds of her pussy lips and guided it up and down her slit, which was generating real heat, and dripping fluid down her leg. With my cock head now covered in pussy juice I popped it into her vaginal opening and overcome with lust I was not gentle as I ripped the full length of my cock into her pussy with one thrust. I moaned and she screamed as I slid inside her steamy mound. My hips lifted her off the floor as her ass cheeks were squashed flat by my effort to push even more cock inside her. Sandy softly whimpered but still pushed back against me for the next assault. I could not believe how tight a fuck she was, I could feel every movement she made. I began fucking her slowly, savouring ever little inch of her hot pussy. She was quick to respond and very loud, lucky there was a storm to cover the noise.

The sound of our fucking (it wasn't lovemaking) echoed in the tiny, tiled bathroom. Each thrust made a satisfactory sound as I slapped against Sandy's rounded ass. The noise of her grunting and my groaning made a continuous sound mix. The wind rattled the windows and I felt the cold caress of breeze across our bodies. Sandy was becoming extra hyped as she frigged her clit and encouraged me to "keep on fucking". My ball sack was as tight as a drum and was burning like hell. I clenched my muscles and tried to hold off shooting my load. I knew we were loud and I suspected my mom was getting off by what she was hearing. Oddly that thought drove me on harder.

Now Sandy was moaning, bucking, thrashing and trying to force her pussy hard against me to get as much of me as she could. I could tell that Sandy wanted as much as my cock as I could shove in her and I wanted badly to feel my semen squirting inside her hot box. I reached around Sandy and started twisting her nipples as she rode me hard. This just caused her to fuck harder, thrashing and screaming and telling me not to stop. But it was no use; Sandy was just too hot and too tight. I slapped her arse like a jockey on a winner until my cock began exploding into the deep wet darkness of her over heated pussy. She clenched her vaginal muscles around my cock. I could feel it gripping like a hand, forcing out every last drop of semen.

Totally spent I slumped to the floor but Sandy was still willing for more. As soon as I had pulled out she immediately turned around and took me into her mouth one final time. She sucked hungrily on my slippery cock, once more forcing as much length as she could down her throat and again I moaned loudly. Sandy seemed to know this was the last time and pulled my cock out of her mouth. She pursed her lips and kissed the head once more, then jerked it towards her waiting tongue, taking the final glob of cum off the tip.

Sandy stood and adjusted her panties into a more comfortable position and offered me a hand to stand as well, even though my legs were a little rubbery. I tucked my cock back in my boxers and the two of us slid back into bed, certainly raising the temperature under the covers. Shared body heat is good if you stoke the fire.

...

The next time I woke up it was still dark, still snowing and still blowing a gale. I looked at my watch and it was just past 7:00 AM. Mom was already out of bed but Sandy was sleeping contentedly, wrapped tightly in the doona so I made my way down stairs to check on the fire. I cleaned out the ashes and topped it with some new wood then went through into the kitchen. Mom was bundled up in a towelling rode and she smelled nice. She had used the BBQ in the garage to boil a large pot of water and then given herself a sponge bath. Now she was cooking some bacon and eggs as well as a pot of coffee.

I told her I had stoked the fire and she replied with a witty remark about it not being the only thing I had stoked during the night. As she walked past me, heading to the fridge, she grabbed my "goodies" for the briefest of moments. I gasped but she just laughed and went right on fixing breakfast. Sandy wandered in soon after attracted by the smell of cooking food. My mother was as subtle as an axe when she asked Sandy if she wanted toast, eggs and bacon or did she prefer sausage with her coffee. Sandy spluttered to cover a laugh and then asked about a shower. I explained about the hot water in the garage and that she could have a wash in the laundry room.

After breakfast it was my turn for a wash, as I smelt decidedly smoky. Mom and Sandy were around the fire reading some magazines and listening to the radio. Already it was being classified as a once in a hundred year storm and that many parts of the city could be without power for a few more days. Also the local phone services, both land line and mobiles, were either not working or were overloaded by calls. Sandy had finally gotten through to a cab company but they would not come out in this weather so she was stuck with us for a while longer.

I was naked, standing in a large plastic tub, in the middle of the laundry washing myself off with a washcloth soaked in the hot water from the pot next to me. My face and hair were covered in soap when I felt a draft of cold air across my wet body. Quickly wiping away the soap I saw my mother standing in the doorway with a towel in hand and eyes firmly locked on my crotch area. She just made a comment about warming the towel by the fire and handed it to me and left.

This became a pattern for the rest of the day, every time I went off alone to check or get something my mother would appear shortly afterwards and the conversation always had a share of double-entendres. Sandy also tried to get me alone and I was getting frustrated at all the attention but little action. Late in the day I was able to go to the toilet in peace and as I came back I could just make out the end of a conversation between the two women but when I walked in to the family room they were silent but had dangerous smirks on their faces. This didn't look good to me.

After our evening meal we were sitting around waiting to go to bed but no one was tired, then my mother suggested we play cards for a while. We went through the kitchen cupboards to find something to use as chips and finally settled on coffee beans. Each of us counted out 200 beans, cracked open a bottle of wine and started playing. The beans moved around the table then Sandy had a good run and took beans from both of us. Now mom and I were fighting over the next pot but I had her covered for beans, she wanted to raise but didn't have enough to cover the bet so she turned to Sandy for a loan. Sandy was reluctant to part with any beans unless mom put up a guarantee to which mom replied that if she lost the hand then Sandy could fuck me again tonight, in the bed, and she would wait downstairs.

Sandy parted with the beans but I lost the hand. The next dozen or so hands were played in silence and mom was again short against me and she turned to Sandy for another loan with the same guarantee but Sandy was not interested in a loan on those terms and then suggested a different option, mom's t-shirt for twenty beans and Sandy held onto the t-shirt until we finished playing so mom could not sell it again later. This caused much debate around the table but mom finally agreed and I again lost the hand because her pair beat my pair. It was tough to focus on the cards with my mother semi-naked across the table, her tits jiggling with each movement and her nipples like pencil erasers pointed at my eyes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.