Old Flames And New Loves - Cover

Old Flames And New Loves

Copyright© 2008 by Sahebji

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - While holidaying at Lonavala, I got involved with two very horny sisters. Things became interesting when I found out that they were related to couple of ladies I had met in the past.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Before I begin the fourth part let me repeat the last few lines of the third part:

That night and the following two days I did not see Sudha. On the third day when I was getting ready to go to bed there was a knock on my room door. I opened it and was surprised to see Sudha.

"Hello Sudha, what a surprise?" I exclaimed, "Come on in. What can I do for you?"

"I have come to pay my debt," she said.

"Your debt ... oh I see," I chuckled, "Why this sudden change of heart?"

"Kiran and Priya are not speaking to me since two days," Sudha replied, "And since yesterday Mita and Choti have started calling me a promise breaker is a shoemaker."

"Sudha, don't worry," I laughed, "If they ask me then I'll confirm that you gave me a kiss."

"You think I came here because of the taunts of those four?" she said scornfully.

NOW FOR THE FOURTH PART.

"No, then what moved you," I asked.

"I came on a mission of my own," Sudha said with a naughty smile. This was the first time I had seen her smile. She looked even more alluring.

"And that mission is," I asked.

"When we danced on Mita's birthday then I felt your cock pressing against my stomach," she said blushing, "I have lain awake in my bed for the past week wondering if it really as big as it seemed to be."

"Check it out if you like," I laughed.

We looked at each other and our eyes met. We moved nearer to each other. She smiled. I pulled her gently to me and she melted into my arms. She looked up with parted lips and her face moved towards me. I met her half way and crushed my lips on hers. Blood rushed into my loins and immediately my cock became rigid.

She put her hand inside my pajamas and caught hold of my raging hard on. Our eyes closed and our tongues sought each others. While our tongue darted into each other's mouth she fisted my cock slowly.

I caressed her firm boobs pressing against my chest and then squeezed them gently. Then I inserted my fingers in the waist band of her petticoat and opened the string holding it up. Her petticoat along with her sari fell to the floor.

We were panting when our kiss broke and Sudha moaned, "Oh Saheb."

"What is the verdict?" I chuckled.

"Verdict ... oh your cock is huge, it is even bigger than what I had imagined," Sudha said blushing, "Saheb, give it to me. Shove it my choot (cunt) and fuck me hard."

"I wanted to give it to you since I saw you. Come, my dear," I said leading her towards my bed.

We lay down on the bed. I unbuttoned her blouse and pulling her to me I unhooked her bra and pushed it up freeing her shapely boobs. Then I pushed my hand inside her panties and ran my fingers in her cunt slit. Her cunt was already soaking wet. I pushed her panties down. She shifted her weight strategically to facilitate me in taking off her panties.

Sudha looked even prettier without her clothes. Her big boobs were firm. Her nipples, in the center of her big light brown areolas, were hard and pointed straight ahead. Her cunt had no hair on it.

I kissed her tenderly and squeezed her left tit with my hand while I bent over and sucked both her nipples one by one. The moment my lips sucked on her hard nipple, I felt her hand slide down to my crotch, groping for my hard on and making it harder and bigger than it already was.

I ran my fingers in between her lower lips. Then inserted first one then two fingers in Sudha's hot lower mouth and started to finger fuck her. Simultaneously I kissed and licked her sexy light brown nipples while her hand continued to work my cock up and down.

"OH SAHEB, DON'T TEASE ME ANYMORE. FUUUCCCKKKK MEEE," she yelled moving her hips in fuck motion.

Sudha lay on her back. Her open legs were inviting me to mount her and fuck her.

I moved between her spread thighs and aimed my cockhead at her cunt opening.

"Saheb, please do it gently. I haven't had a cock in my cunt since over a decade and your cock is very thick and might hurt me," Sudha moaned as she felt my cock at the entrance of her cunt hole.

"Don't worry, I will be very gentle," I said as I pushed my cock slowly inside her wet cunt.

"OOWWWWAAA," Sudha screamed as the whole length of my cock slid into her cunt, "GAWD, IT HURT."

"Oh I am sorry, shall I withdraw?" I said.

"NO DON'T," she groaned. I paused with my cock throbbing in her fuck hole.

"Oh it is better now. Ab tum mujhe chod sakte ho (You can fuck me now)," she sighed relaxing.

I started the fuck motion. My cock went in and out, back and forth fucking her.

She moaned and threw her legs up over my back and pulled me firmly inside her pussy. Her cunt was very tight. I felt the walls of Sudha's cunt stretch before my big cock, as it slid in and out of her. I continued to vary the speed and length of my strokes constantly.

"Oh Saheb," Sudha moaned pressing his crotch against her own.

Sudha's ass lifted from the bed. My cock plunged deeper and deeper into her pussy as she twisted and humped with all her might from below. Her hands wandered firmly over my back and shoulders as I continued to fuck her.

I pinched her tits and squeezed her ass. I fucked her harder and faster. Her whole body shuddered violently. Her big tits rolled and pitched like a small boat in rough sea.

Sudha began to writhe under me, slowly at first, and then more violently as I continued to fuck her. She spread her legs wider and wider allowing deeper penetration.

"SAHEB ... OH, DON'T STOP ... PLEASE, DON'T STOP!" she pleaded. I answered by driving my cock faster and harder into her.

"OH SAHEEEBB," she screamed in ecstasy with my cock throbbing inside her as it moved in and out.

Sudha's body shuddered with each thrust. She pressed me to her naked body with all her strength. Her hips matched the rhythm of my strokes as though we were one.

Just then her body arched and throwing back her head, she shouted, "OH Y ... HES OHHH OHHHHHH SAHEEBBB I AMMMM CUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG."

I continued to fuck her. Sudha's cunt was like a fountain. She came again and again.

Suddenly I pulled back and my cock came out of her cunt with a loud pop.

"OH NO, SAHEB, PUT IT BACK, PUT IT BACK!" Sudha screeched moving her hips in fuck motion. "I was about to cum again."

"I know," I chuckled, "You'll enjoy what I'm about to do too."

I lowered my face to her belly and rotated my tongue in her navel. Sudha began to writhe, slowly at first, and then more violently as I moved farther down, kissing and licking her choot.

"Oh Saheb, go on no one has licked my choot before," Sudha moaned.

She spread her legs wider and pressed her hips up as I drew closer to her cunt. Sudha was mad with lust. She grabbed my hair and pushed my face further down to her cunt.

I pushed my tongue inside her choot. My tongue darted in and out of her cunt and then I sucked at her clit until Sudha was moaning uncontrollably. She clenched her legs around my head and moaned as her body responded wildly to my sucking and kissing.

"SAHEB ... OH, GOD! DON'T STOP ... PLEASE, DON'T STOP!" her voice pleaded.

I answered her by driving my tongue deeper into her. She screamed in ecstasy.

"OH SAHEB, I AMM THERE ... OH OHHHH I AM CUMMMIIINNNGGGGGgg." She released her sweet juices in my mouth. Suddenly I pulled myself on top of her and rammed my cock into her choot.

"OH SAHEB, YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD INSIDE ME," she moaned.

Her body shuddered with each thrust and she clamped her legs around me with all her strength. Her hips matched the rhythm of my strokes as though we were one. I drove in and out of her.

Suddenly her body arched and throwing back and yelled, "I AM CUMMING AGAIN. OH OHHH SAAAHHHEEEEEBBBBBBBBB," and fell back on the bed gasping for breath.

I placed her legs on my shoulders and bending her further banged my cock inside her ass hole. "AAAAAAYYYYYYIIIIIIIEEEEEEE, SAHEB IT HURTS," she screamed as my cock buried itself inside her ass hole.

"Kya pahele kissi ne gaand nahin maari? (Has no one fucked you in the ass hole before?)" I laughed pulling back my cock and pushing it back again.

"Many times but your cock is so thick that it hurt," Sudha groaned.

I began to fuck her in the ass hole with slow measured strokes.

After a minute or so she screamed, "SAHEB, FUCK ME FASTER AND HARDER. Y ... HESSS RUB MY CHOOT. OH OHHH Y ... HESSSSSSSSSS," and came. I continued to fuck her with steady strokes and pinched her clit.

"Y ... HESS Y ... HESSS, SAHEB, I AMMM COMMMMIIIINNNNG," she screamed and lay panting. I withdrew my cock from her ass hole and rammed it inside her choot and for a second slowed down to catch my breath.

"OH SAHEB, DON'T STOP. KEEP MOVING. MAKE ME CUM AGAIN," she panted bucking her bottoms from below.

I recommenced the fuck motion. After a few strokes her bottoms started to move, keeping rhythm with my in and out strokes. I felt my sperm rising and my strokes became shorter and harder.

"Y ... HES Y ... HESSS, SAHEB, FUCK ME LIKE THIS. I AM ABOUT TO CUM AGAIN," she panted.

"I am about to cum too," I panted without missing a stroke.

"Y ... HES FILL MY CHOOT WITH YOUR CUM OH OHHH FUCK ME FASTER, OH FASTER AND HARDER. Y ... HESSS, Y ... HESSS I AMM THERE OHHH SAAAHEEEEBBBBbbb," she shouted and fell back on the bed gasping for breath.

At this very moment I also shot my load into her cum thirsty cunt. Our lips drew together. We lay kissing and savoring the sensations we had just experienced. When the kiss broke I rolled off her.

Oh Saheb, you were wonderful," Sudha moaned, "I have seldom enjoyed myself so much."

"You were good too," I said, "Do you smoke?"

"No, you go ahead," Sudha replied, "In the meanwhile I'll thank your cock for a heavenly fuck."

I lit a cigarette and Sudha took my cock in her hand and kissing it, said, "Thank you, big fella, for a most wonderful fuck."

My cock started to grow big as soon as she touched it.

"Oh Saheb, your cock is already getting big," Sudha exclaimed.

"Take it in your mouth and suck it," I chuckled moving my hips in fuck motion.

"You like it?" Sudha asked.

"Yes, I love it," I replied.

She looked at my erect cock and fisted it slowly.

"Haven't you sucked cock before?" I asked.

"Of course I have, many times," she giggled, "But your cock is too thick. I won't be able to take it my mouth."

"Your lower mouth took it in so will your upper mouth," I chuckled, "Sudha, open you mouth."

Sudha opened her mouth. "Wider, Sudha, wider, good," I said pushing my stiff member into her mouth and added, "now suck it."

She caught my erect cock with both her hands and started to suck it greedily. She sucked my cock and occasionally twirled her tongue around its red swollen head. Soon my cock was throbbing and became rock hard.

She was an expert.

She licked my cock from its hairy roots to the head. She twirled her tongue around its head. She licked my thighs and gently squeezing my crown jewels. She kept switching from one operation to the other.

Soon a big drop of pre cum appeared on the tip of my cock. Suddenly her tongue appeared from nowhere and flicked it. After a while she took my cock in her mouth and commenced to suck it.

"Oh Sudha, it feels sooo good," I moaned closing my eyes to enjoy the sensation her warm mouth was producing.

She moved her mouth down and then back up. She repeated the maneuver a couple of times till inch-by-inch most of my cock had disappeared into her mouth.

She sucked and swirled her mouth around in awesome, incredible circles caressing my cock.

"Oh Sudha," I moaned.

Suddenly Sudha eased the rest of my cock into her mouth.

Then Sudha started the deep suck. I had never ever felt like this before. Her mouth, her throat was massaging the head of my cock and milking it.

"OH SUDHA, IT IS FANTASTIC," I gasped.

Although I had cum not too long back I felt my balls tightening. My cock became bigger and harder.

"OH SUDHA, I AM ABOUT TO CUM," I warned her.

She looked at me and nodding her head sucked harder. She sucked deep. Suddenly my cock exploded.

First spurt went deep inside her throat, directly into her stomach. She pulled back a little taking further spurts in the back of her throat and then in her mouth.

I kept spurting and she just kept sucking and swallowing. She released my cock till my balls had nothing more to give.

"Wow, your cum is very thick and creamy," Sudha said smacking her lips, "Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh Sudha, it was heavenly," I gasped, "This is the best deep throat job I've ever received."

"This is a small payback for the pleasure the big fellah gave my choot," she said blushing like a teenager after her first fuck. We lay next to each other. She played with my flaccid cock and I caressed her boobs and slowly finger fucked her.

We fucked when my cock became hard again. "I must go now," she said getting up.

"Why don't you spend the night with me?" I asked, "We'll fuck again and again till morning."

"I would have loved to but I don't want Priya to know that I've come to your room," she said and kissing me, added, "I promise I'll come again tomorrow at the same time."

"Won't she wonder where you were till this late hour," I asked.

"No, she won't because when I left she had already gone to bed because she gets up early to go jogging with Mita and Choti," Sudha explained.

My whole day was taken up by the ladies, Priya and the girls came in the morning, Kiran came in the afternoon and Sudha visited me every night after Priya went to bed.

On the third night when Sudha was leaving she said, "Saheb, join us for dinner tomorrow in flat 601."

"Thank you, I will. Any special occasion?"

"The occasion is that I am cooking. Mita and Choti want me to cook their favorite dishes," she explained.

"Doesn't the hotel serve these dishes?"

"Saheb, don't worry I am a good cook and won't poison you."

"I didn't mean that," I chuckled, "At what time?"

"Come early ... say about seven or so."

"I'll be there," I confirmed.

Next day at seven in the evening I rang the bell of apartment 601. Kiran opened the door. "Saheb, you? What are you doing here?" she whispered.

"I... ," I started to explain but Kiran cut me short.

"I am sorry I couldn't come in the afternoon," she whispered urgently, "I'll explain everything to you tomorrow when I come to your room. Please go now."

"KIRAN, WHO IS IT?" Sudha shouted from inside.

"NO ONE," Kiran shouted then turning to me, "Saheb, please go."

"I'll go if you give me a kiss," I grinned with a naughty twinkle in my eyes.

"Impossible," Kiran replied and slapping her head added, "My God why did I get involved with this horrible man?"

"Only way to get rid of this horrible man is to step outside and give him a quick kiss," I laughed.

"CHOTI, SEE WHO IS AT THE DOOR," Sudha yelled from inside, "YOUR MUMMY IS NOT ANSWERING." Apparently she had not heard Kiran's reply.

"There you are," Kiran said stepping outside and quickly giving me a peck on the cheek, "Now for God's sake go."

"NANI, IT IS SAHEB UNCLE," Choti yelled, "I THINK MUMMY IS SENDING HIM AWAY."

"KIRAN, DON'T LET SAHEB GO AWAY. I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT I HAD INVITED HIM TO DINE WITH US TONIGHT," Sudha shouted.

"Why didn't you tell me that you had been invited by Sudha didi," Kiran said angrily.

"I tried to but you were too busy trying to get rid of me," I laughed.

"God I would have died if Choti had seen me kissing you," Kiran gasped, her face paling.

"Don't be so melodramatic," I grinned, "You could have told her that kissing Saheb is no big deal you should see him when he fucks me."

"Shh, come in and sit down, you wicked man," Kiran said blushing.

I entered and saw that the room was empty. "Kiran, please give me another kiss," I requested.

"NO, I WON'T," she said firmly.

Just then Sudha entered the room wiping her hands on the apron she was wearing followed by Mita and Choti

"Hello Saheb, what is Kiran refusing to do?" Sudha giggled, "I hope you have not made an indecent proposal to her."

Kiran colored up and looked at me. The look said now you explain to her why I said no without compromising me.

"Kiran offered me a drink and I told her that I'll take one only if she joins me. To that she said no," I chuckled glancing at Kiran.

"Of course Kiran will join you and so will I," Sudha said, "Kiran, make the drinks and pour me stiff one. I think I need it."

"Hello Sudha," I said greeting her and looking around asked, "Where is Priya? I don't see her."

"I am here," Priya laughed entering the room, "I was in flat 701 bathing Arun."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.