New Cow Hand - Cover

New Cow Hand

by Homer Vargas

Copyright© 2008 by Homer Vargas

Romantic Sex Story: A new cow hand helps out a mother and daughter at the ranch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pregnancy   .

"Morning," I said with a smile. "I'm here about the job you advertised, field hand."

The woman looked up over her reading glasses at me, standing before her desk. "Any experience?"

"Yes'm," I said and handed over a sheet of folded paper.

She set it aside. "Let's go outside. I'm sick of this office."

She stood and I tried not to lick my lips; I did feel my cock quiver. She was a big, healthy woman with a fine rack and a shapely ass, mid to late thirties, maybe five-ten or so and a good hundred and fifty, I guessed.

I followed her out a side door, admiring her rolling buttocks in her tight britches. She wore short boots and a loose-fitting shirt, open at the throat. Her hair was tied back with a piece of rawhide and flowed richly halfway down her back, red highlights in the chocolate curls.

'We got about two thousand acres. I assume you can ride."

"Yes'm," I said, stepping up beside her and watching her obviously unfettered breasts jiggle, the nipples sharply defined under the silken shirt, more than a handful, those jugs, high and proud.

"Stop calling me ma'am," she said with a smile. "I don't need that. Call me Cindy. How old are you?"

I told her and she raised an eyebrow.

"And you've done this kind of work, range hand, wrangler, whatever you want to call it?"

"Yep," I said. She smelled good too.

"Well, what I need is somebody who can get out and check the fences regularly, move some cattle and a few sheep about as needed to give the grass a rest, keep the machinery running, chase off the varmints, both two and four-legged, all that sort of thing. You any good with a gun, a rifle?"

"Fair enough," I said as we strode to a hillock's rounded top. She pointed and swung her arm in a semi-circle. "Just about as far as you can see. That gully over there, that's on our land."

"You manage this yourself, all this?"

She smiled at me and nodded. "Isn't hard except for finding good help."

"Pay?" I asked.

She squinted up at my tanned face. "Three hundred a week with a ten percent raise every six months."

"Meals?"

"Two a day, breakfast and supper. You can make your own lunch with what's in the kitchen, you'll be away from the house most days."

"Bed?"

"Of course." She sat on a large, gray flat stone, gestured and I sat beside her. "That reminds me."

"What does?" I asked, our hips touching.

"Bed. One of your chores is my, what will we call it, my libido I suppose, my sexual needs."

"You're not married?"

She nodded. "He ran off, found another woman that was not so demanding. Spooked him when I got pregnant right out of the chute, I guess. Don't know where he is. Took all the cash on hand with him, about twelve thousand."

"Shit," I said.

"Exactly. So I need a man now and then and can't be moseying around the county seeking companionship. Might cause trouble, you understand? Lot's a'nosy folks around."

"Uh huh. Well, I don't see that as a problem." I smiled and felt myself starting be aroused.

"Good. OK, I'd like to see you ride so let's saddle a couple of horses and then I like to sample your, your, ah, hm, your," she laughed.

"My cock," I said.

She chuckled. "Exactly."

"My pleasure," I said.

"Better be mine too."

We rode out, me on a big gray gelding and Cindy on a skinny-legged riding horse of good breeding and excellent manners. She rode Western and roughly but I stayed with her even when I had to post. I knew my ass was going to be sore tomorrow. It had been a couple of years.

Back in the barn, we turned our animals out and went toward the big farmhouse, hands touching now and then. She led me up to the back bedroom and snapped back the covers. "My room's in the front," she said, standing before him, her hands on my waist, my on her hips, "but this will be your room, when your using it."

I bent and captured her mouth. Our tongues met and our hands explored. "Not so fast," she gasped when she was able to pull back her head. She was smiling. "I'd rather you did not hurry."

"Yes'm," I said, turning away and pulling my shirt over my head. We undressed quickly and she lay atop the bed, bare and on one hip when I turned toward her, wearing just a smile.

"Good god," she cried, when she saw my raring manhood that stood nearly upright, the head purple and the shaft easily as thick as her wrist.

"Think it'll do?" I asked with a grin.

She licked her lips and nodded as I rolled in beside her. "You like being on top?" I asked

"How did you guess," she said with a laugh, "but I'm far from ready."

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "Maybe I can help." And I bent over her so my head was between her legs, my hands on her knees and my big cock was flopping about near her shoulder.

My tongue did not take long to find her engorged clitoris and soon her outer lips were wet with her lubricating juices as I licked and sucked until she grasped my arm and pulled me away, trying not to look at the huge rod bobbling in her face. It now seemed a lot thicker as well as somewhat longer.

I flopped on my back and held my phallus at its thick and hairy base. "You could have given it a lick."

"I've got a better idea." She swung a long leg across my loins and crouched over me, lips pinched together. I stroked the head of my cock up and down her vulva, and she wiggled her tight-lipped entrance onto the head of my thick shaft.

Cindy grunted and scrunched her eyes closed as she took me slowly into her. She eased herself down and then rocked a bit to get firmly in the saddle with my big hands on her hips. She moved her pelvis to and fro and quivered when she rubbed an especially sensitive area while I just lay still, enjoying the feeling of my cock being caressed fully and warmly and the sight of her jutting beasts and smiling face.

"Ah," she said, looking down at me and then tossing back her hair. "Ready?"

I nodded and she squeezed me with her knees and we began at a sedate and gentle walking pace, Cindy moving up and down on the rigid shaft just an inch or two and I, rocking my hips up and back so I rubbed at the front of her mound. When I discovered a place that brought a shudder I went back, held her bending to me and rubbed that area several more times until she moved into a fast trot, urging me with her hands and heels, smiling widely and her eyes closed, her breasts bouncing freely, nipples jutting.

Now our bodies slapped together as she rose and fell and I thrust upward each time she descended, battering at her cervix and sending pain and pleasure messages throughout her body as I filled and stretched her sex as I suspected no man had ever done. From trot we went to canter, and she posted so I had to arch my body upward to thrust into her dripping vagina. Cindy was gasping now, just, "Ah, ah, ah," over and over and I was breathing hard and concentrating on holding back a growing need to ejaculate by crushing my ass muscles and trying to keep my need for friction under control. I hoped she would not try to gallop. She brought my rough hands to her full breasts and I kneaded them hard, squeezed out her tits.

Cindy climaxed with a cry of release, shuddered and spasmed for what seemed minutes as a series of pulses shot through her and then fell full length on me beneath her, limber and loose-limbed.

I patted her back. "You on the pill?" I asked as I slowed and then stopped my coital motions, holding my heavy ram fully extended but quite still, my testicles hard and hot, my urge subsiding.

"No, no, I'm sorry," she said, licking her dry lips. "I stopped some time ago." Her breathing was ragged. "Should have thought of that. Damn, got a diaphragm but I've got some condoms somewhere. Let me think. Look in the drawer there, by your right hand."

I fumbled open the drawer and felt around, still thrusting into her depths. "Nope," I said.

"Shit," she said as her hips began to move again. "Don't go away." She wiggled back off me and my prong jumped up when she pulled free and slapped down on my hairy belly. Cindy looked at it, shivered, and then trotted up the hall. I admired her bare buttocks and dripping vulva. I held my balls, feeling them pulse. She was back in a minute or less and straddled me again. The feel of my rigid shaft excited her fully and her pussy trembled. Then she cuddled down beside me and kissed my cheek, nearly purring.

I spread her legs with my knee, lifted her hips and entered her slowly and deeply, keeping nearly all my weight off of her. She wrapped her legs about my beefy body, and I started slowly but accelerated quickly and brought herself to a highly satisfying orgasm in about three minutes of fierce fucking with the two of us bouncing and writhing on the narrow bed. When I was spent, I gave her a few more long thrusts and then rolled to my back with Cindy still impaled on my well-spent cock, feeling eviscerated.

She pushed herself up on her extended arms, sat on my hips and then rolled away and got her feet on the floor and sat by my legs. "Job's yours if you want it," she said."

"Hell of an interview," I said. "How about four hundred to start?"

She sucked her teeth. "$350's best I can do right now."

I grasped her right hand, pulled her to me and kissed her firmly and deeply. "It's a deal," I said, releasing her.

"Oh," she said as she picked up her underpants and stepped into them, "one other thing. There's my daughter, she's away at school, nice girl, fifteen. Hope you'll ... hope you'll stay away from her. You know what I mean."

"Fifteen?" I said. "Jailbait. I promise."

"Wait till you see her."

New Cowhand 2

The girl arrived in a big SUV with three boys. We helped her unload her stuff and then she hugged each of them and they drove away, waving. I carried her bags up to her room and we introduced ourselves. She said her name was Ginger.

If Ginger was fifteen as her mother had told me, she was the most well developed 15-year-old I had ever seen, and I was quickly aroused, my eager cock jumping and swelling.

"Where's my mother?" she asked, zipping open a bag.

"Went into town, said something about a lawyer." I tried not to think how she would look naked.

She nodded, tossing clothes on her bed. "And you're the new hand, eh?"

"Yep," I said, admiring her round ass in her tiny denim shorts.

"Think you're the biggest one so far. You are screwing her already?"

"Beg your pardon?" I said.

"Come on. I know she needs it. She's worn out three men since I've figured out what's going on."

I chuckled, trying to guess her bra size and keep my cock under control at the same time. "Well, it's not your business. I don't play kiss and tell."

"Oh, a gentleman," she said, coming to stand right in front of me with her hands on her hips, her big jugs pointed out at my ribs in her tight t-shirt. "And I suppose she told you to stay away from me."

I smiled and nodded, and she jumped up, got her arms about my neck and kissed me open mouthed. Then she slid down to the floor, patted my bulging groin and said, "Good luck. That's how the others got fired."

I left quickly, feeling sweat on my forehead, and went back to chores out in the barn. Cindy returned in an hour or so and I saw them again at supper. Ginger was still wearing her chopped off t- shirt and tiny shorts and her mother, for some reason, was looking amused. "You met?" she said as she sat down.

"Yep, sure did," I said.

"How's it going with that old baler?" she asked as the cook brought in the food.

"Beyond my abilities. Think you'll probably have to buy a new one or invest more in that old thing. How long have you had it?"

A horn sounded out in the yard and Ginger shoved in a forkful and said, "Got to run."

"Sit down," said her mother. "They'll wait."

Ginger snorted but sat and ate rapidly, chewing and swallowed; the horn sounded again.

"Go tell them to knock it off," Cindy said to me with a wave toward the barnyard.

I used my napkin, went out back and found a dusty Jeep wagon with four young men in it. "She'll be out when she finishes dinner. No more horn blowing. In the future come to the door and knock."

"Fuck you, shithead," yelled the boy at the back window, his baseball cap on backwards. I grabbed the front of the astonished young man's shirt and pulled me out through the open window and deposited him among the chicken droppings. The boy scrambled up holding his wrist as Ginger appeared.

She helped him back in the car, glared at me, got in beside the boy, and the Jeep fishtailed down the driveway and out to the road.

"Everything all right?" Cindy asked when I resumed my seat at the dinner table.

"Yep," I said. "Four boys out there. No manners."

"It's peculiar but I've never asked her," Cindy said. "I don't think she has ever dated one boy, been somebody's steady as we used to call it."

"Pretty girl," I said.

"And too popular," said her mother. "Let's go look at that baler."

Out in the shed we looked at the old machine, engine parts spread out on a piece of canvas. "I tried new ignition wiring and new plugs, it runs, but no power. Want me to pull the head?"

"No, I think you're right. I'll call for the distributor to come out and tell me what I can get as a trade in. New one'll probably run four or five thousand. Put it back together."

I stood and faced her. "How we going to work this now that she's home. By the way, she knows you have sex with the hired help."

She lifted an eyebrow and clenched her lips. "Not surprised. She's got a quick mind. She'll graduate next year at sixteen. We'll find the time." She headed back toward the house and I reassembled the old self- propelled string-baler's engine.

By the time I got finished it was pretty late, and while I buttoned up the old machine and wiped it clean, I felt somebody watching me. I turned and there stood Ginger in the doorway, hair blowing in the breeze.

"You're working late?" she said.

I smiled at her. "Are you're home early or do you have a curfew?"

She lifted her chin and sniffed. "What're you doing?"

"Trying to fix the old baler."

She nodded.

"That boy I hauled out of the wagon, he OK?"

She smiled. "Hurt his feelings. I'm sure he deserved it. He's got a smart mouth."

"How come, if you don't mind me asking, how come you're going out with a bunch of guys instead of just one?"

"You're bad as my mother. It's my business."

"OK," I said. "Just thought it was, you know, kind of strange."

She snorted and then came in under the work light and hopped up on the old bench, displaying her long, lean legs, the top button of her shorts undone. "Since you asked so nicely, I'll tell you."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.