Rekindling an Interest - Cover

Rekindling an Interest

Copyright© 2008 by Telephoneman

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After some years of celibacy a young colleague at work rekindles my interest in the opposite sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

Sunday was an emotional day for Felicity, for that’s when her situation really hit home. She spent much of the day in tears as her recovery from the rape took a major setback, so much so that quite early on she had to retreat to her room. Not knowing how best to help I called Amy and thankfully she came around promptly. I gave her a brief run-down before she headed upstairs to support Felicity. I didn’t want to go out in case I was needed and with little else to do I decided to do some cooking. After a quick check on raw ingredients I settled on Garlic Mushrooms. My take on this classic is mushrooms, preferably a mixture of shitake and oyster, softened in garlic butter and leeks with tomatoes added later. Add a touch of spice and serve in roasted peppers. There must have been something good about it as just as it was ready the two young women came down doing a theatrical sniff of the air.

“Something smells great.” Said a reserved Felicity. “I’m sorry about this morning but...”

“You have nothing to apologise for. You’ve been through enough before yesterday’s fiasco. Nobody could be expected to come through that unscathed.”

Before I could say anything more she just ran into my arms and began to sob. Amy looked on and smiled. She indicated that she would go and when I nodded in the direction of the mushrooms she mouthed ‘later’. I smiled back and mouthed ‘thanks’ as my daughter quietly left.

The rest of Sunday was similar, with Felicity split between tears and apologies, however often I told her there was no need for the latter. One surprise was when we went to bed Felicity specifically asked me not to lock my door; she did say that it was unlikely that she would come to me but wanted the ability to do so if she felt too bad. I, of course, agreed.

I woke early Monday morning and as expected Felicity had not come to my room. Given the state she was in I decided to take a couple of days off work and stay with her. I also decided to get up and get some of my chores out of the way before ringing work to let them know. I’d no sooner got out of bed when my door opened and my beautiful guest walked in. Unfortunately I sleep in the nude and equally unfortunate was that although Felicity’s nightdress actually showed nothing it certainly gave a strong hint at everything. My body’s reaction was slower than in my youth but the end result was the same; an erection better than any I’d had for years.

For any third person watching, we would have been comical, as both of us looked at each other’s body then looked up to see our mutual embarrassment. I could see the uncertainty on her face as she struggled to know what to say or do. What she eventually said was no surprise but nor what she did was.

“I’m sorry” She whispered then before running out of the room.

Deciding that I wasn’t going into work I rang Sally and explained that I had a family emergency, but I’d be back in the following day. I didn’t see Felicity for a couple of hours, and I was not that surprised. I knew that she wanted to be with me physically, but she was not yet capable of such intimacy. I had no idea when, or even if, that would happen. It took a further two hours before she accepted that I wasn’t upset with her.

It was a further three weeks before things finally changed. Gradually, she’d been wanting more than just kisses. We’d moved on to anything above the waist, but with clothes still on. The first time I held her firm breasts I found them just about a perfect fit for my hand.

I no longer locked my bedroom door, so on that Friday night, Felicity had the freedom to enter my room, and as a massive shock, my bed. She was wearing the same semi-transparent nightdress as earlier. Once she was in the bed, I turned to face her before doing came naturally and held her tightly, relishing her warm body against my nakedness.

“Kiss me!” She ordered, as I was about to ask if she was sure.

I was more than happy to obey, as I was still uncertain as to how far she wanted me to go. My kiss was soft and loving, trying to show that I cared, and that even now, she could trust me. It was only a few moments before Felicity let me know that she demanded a kiss of love and passion; her tongue attacked mine, as her hands pulled me hard against her lips. I responded using my left hand to cup her head, holding her lips against mine. Without any conscious guiding my right hand caressed her back until I was squeezing her firm buttocks through the flimsy material of her nightdress. Suddenly she pulled away leaving me worried that my lust had betrayed me and I had hurt her further.

I was wrong; as once there was a gap between us she moved her hand down under the covers taking a firm hold of my manhood and began stroking it, whilst looking up at me. Her expression was of lust not pain. When she saw that I was smiling, she briefly released me in order to remove her nightdress. She didn’t give me the chance to take in the full beauty of her younger body but what I did see gave me a desire stronger than I could have imagined. My brain now went into hibernation whilst my body and its instincts took control. Looking back I don’t know how, or even if, I could have handled an understandable change of mind by Felicity.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.