10% Book2 - Cover

10% Book2

Copyright© 2008 by John Wales

Chapter 2

"Bobby! You get down from there right now," I said.

"I was just playing Piper."

I had to soften my thoughts. Bobby was as close as a son to me, even though I was not quite fourteen and Bobby was seven. The boy looked around carefully and then descended slowly as if he had an invisible elevator around him. He settled to the ground with a sheepish smile and then looked in my mind to see how much trouble he was in. He gave me a beautiful smile and ran to me. I picked him and hugged him. Lifting him was hard because he was average size and I was small.

When I put him down I said, "You think you're so smart sometimes, but people could see you with binoculars."

"I looked. There isn't anybody around for kilometres except those on the other side of the hill."

"There could be hunters and they have binoculars. You can climb if you want but don't float up or down."

"I'll try to remember, Piper, but its boring here, especially when the weather's hot."

"I know, honey. Let's check on Megan and then we can go on a hike if you want."

We walked into the house. Our home was old hat to us now but it was beautiful. We had been living here since last September, just after I turned 13.

My sister Kimberly and I had run away from home. My dad was not fit to be a parent and did his disciplining with his fists and feet. He caught Kim and I making love to each other and this put him far over the edge.

We ran away to Toronto and managed to stay out of the clutches of the worst sort of people until we learned enough about the streets. The school said I had an IQ of around 130. Kim was a little over normal and though she was two years older than me she usually did what I said. Part of it was because she was meek. I was usually right in my decisions and more dominate. We fit together well and we were moderately happy.

We ran into small troubles at times but usually escaped. A young woman found us and took us to see a rich woman. We were given all sorts of tests. Some were medical and some were to see what we knew. I was bright enough as well as being aggressive enough to get a scholarship to a very small and quite private school the woman ran from her estate north of Toronto.

Sheila Knox was a confirmed lesbian and lusted after both of us. She was one of the world's most intelligent people. She gained her degree in organic chemistry in record time then began to turn her life toward gaining fame and fortune.

Unfortunately, she was a sociopath and had no conscience. This meant that she could easily do what might stop others. She had a job as a researcher with a major drug company. In her spare time she made illegal drugs for the underworld wholesalers.

With the first year's profits she bought an estate with walls around it and a large beautiful mansion. She ripped down the original garage, actually carriage house, that was beside it and built a large new one that could house a lab on a second story.

With the money from the lab she built a second house that would accommodate her private security force. Lab assistants were hired but she always sought out women that she would want to have sex with.

Over the years she went back to school to gather more degrees but the lab always worked full time. Along with this sort of success she found important pharmaceuticals that brought her and the major drug companies she worked for a lot of money. By then a few million wasn't much more than pocket change.

The school came into being because Knox wanted young beautiful flesh and intelligent women that could run some of the many businesses she owned. She also had to launder her money from the illegal drugs and the businesses provided a good method.

Twenty two years after she started her career we were brought to her school. I concentrated on studying while Kim did much less studying and spent much more time researching sex. Knox used her strap on cock to take Kim's hymen and then her butt. Kim didn't object in the least. As I said, she was meek and loved to have a cum.

Sheila had worked up the corporate ladder long ago. She was in charge of three separate drug experiments. One was casually called Abicore-L. It was intended to help people concentrate more and possibly increase their ability to reason. It also had a nasty side effect. In some cases the drug produced lesions in the brain and in some instances these lesions turned to cancers. Ninety percent of the people had to be killed, died from the drug or were unaffected.

One of the test subjects' name was Sam Appleton. Sam suffered from Down's Syndrome. His IQ was near 60. One day he picked up some 'candy' that his cousin had carelessly left out. The candy was bitter and Sam spit it out, but enough entered his blood stream. The candy was an amphetamine. It assisted the Abicore-L to get past some natural barriers and into his brain.

Sam had excruciating headaches and Sheila wanted to know the cause. She was not concerned with the subject, just what might happen to her trials. Sam's brain had changed minutely and some sections became active. The end result was that he slowly learned to read minds.

Sheila discovered this and understood the ramifications very quickly. She had Sam hustled off to the all girl school so she could investigate him and at the same time limit his exposure to anyone else. Sam learned to read minds better. As his brain developed so did the lesions. He was dying from a combination of the drug effects and his Down's Syndrom. The Abicore-L had succeeded in increasing Sam's intelligence but at a terrible cost.

I was put in charge of finding out all I could about mind reading effect. Sheila didn't like to go near Sam because he would sense how much she hated all males. I fudged the tests so it would appear that Sam was less powerful than he really was. This was like what Scotty did in Star Trek when he talked about his engines.

During a trip home Sam was overcome with all the thoughts of the crowds of people encroaching on his mind. Knox had to find a drug to deaden his mind so he could function when he was around more than just a few people. Sam learned to cast his thoughts to others.

Sam liked the girls' bodies at the school and developed a way to see through the cloth. It was not exactly seeing but it worked out to the same thing. He worked on it until he could see through a wall if he was encouraged to do so.

I was the one to encourage him. First I played with his cock, then I sorta sucked it. I liked guys and girls. Some of the extra drug in his body entered mine through his semen.

Knox started to experiment on others. Most died or went insane. Those that went insane were killed and their bodies disposed of in a makeshift crematorium. One young woman by the name of Tiffany survived. She was put into my care. She met Sam and they fell in love. I got to share body fluids and gained more of the drug. Eventually, I recognised what was happening. My abilities were much weaker than Sam or Tiffany's, probably due to the amount and possibly the delivery method.

Soon Tiffany found herself pregnant. Sheila was not idle during this time. We experimented on dogs so fewer humans would die. From this I got Sparky, Sniffer, Dancer, and Turbo. Sniffer was a control dog and was otherwise normal. Sheila contracted with organised crime. She bought many runaways or just children of addicts. Most died or were killed but Bobby, Joy, Missy, Dina, and Tatum survived. Soon after I got Amanda and Jess. Amanda went crazy and was killed. I then got Brandon, William, Nicholas, and Anthony.

Since I conducted most of the tests, I downgraded the results just as I had with Sam. Sam finally went to the hospital for the last time. A former co-worker and now rabid enemy of Sheila, Gordon Colins III, tried to kidnap Sam and Tiffany to find some answers. Sam blasted their minds as they were wheeling him out of the hospital but his own mind was destroyed by the overload.

I wanted to bring Sheila down without dying myself. We sent Colins some information that sent him after Sheila. Sheila was already paranoid but went to extremes after she was attacked twice. Fearing somebody would find her secrets she put them onto DVDs in heavily encrypted format. The original documents were destroyed.

Sheila had amassed a legal and an illegal fortune in her years of drug research. She had to hide a lot of the money gained from the illegal drugs she made because there was no way she could launder all of it. She had nearly a billion dollars sitting in numbered accounts. She did not make small batches but worked with tonnes of drugs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.