10% Book2 - Cover

10% Book2

Copyright© 2008 by John Wales

Chapter 1

Nicki held my hand with unaccustomed intensity. This is what steadied my wife as she moved all over the old brocade couch in her excitement. She eagerly asked, "What did he do then?" Her enjoyment, even at my discomfort, made me feel happy for her.

We were sitting comfortably in stately room that I had been told to stay out of when I was a boy. The house was old but maintained with care and attention to details. The decor was dated of course but seemed to fit well with the current surroundings. Some things never really go out of style.

Grandma Ellen sat primly in her high backed wooden chair. She had a full head of hair that was still about half brunette while the other half was grey going to white. The mixture of colours gave her a very sophisticated look. She was very alert and that was because she kept her mind and body active. She was tall for those of her day but fit in well with the way people grew today. Her clothing was of an old style but she wore modern dresses too.

She said with a very ladylike voice and mischievous grin, "When Joyce picked up her son, she put pressure on this boy's abdomen and he — he made some loud noises. Those sitting in the room tried hard to not laugh but our smiles were just impossible to hide."

Nicki was under no such constraints and laughed as she looked at me. She would not hurt my feelings but she didn't mind abusing them good naturedly on occasion. The small grin on my face was enough for her to continue.

I had to reply in my own defence, "I have met a few women in my travels that were just as fragrant as the guys I know. They just try harder to hide it."

It was fun to sit here and talk. Grandma was a retired nurse of sixty. She was full of life. She was thin and looked ever so much a lady. She had a wicked sense of humour that came out at the least provocation. Her looks hid that she had few pretensions and didn't mind discussing some facets of our lives much more graphically than was really wanted or called for.

She lived alone in a fairly large older home in downtown Orillia. Grampa passed away a year ago. This city was thirty five kilometres north of Barrie which was in turn a hundred and fifty kilometres north of Toronto. This part of Ontario was very beautiful, maybe in part because it's not populated very densely. There was a lot of good farmland but there was rock near the surface in many areas. Some of the land was rugged which meant some good lakes for fishing and a great many areas to hunt.

My name's Herb Stewart. I'm a firefighter and a paramedic. I liked to fight fires. In a way, I guess, I was always fascinated by them. The paramedic part was just my wish to know what to do when an emergency happened. What's more, it was a family tradition being in medicine in one way or another. When I was young I had seen accidents where people needed help and I didn't know what to do. It took time to be trained as a firefighter and longer to be qualified as a paramedic. This was an ongoing education because I planned on using my free time at the station to learn more about medicine.

My Uncle John was a doctor in Manitoba. He was the one that got me interested in joining a paramedic program. Other family members were in medicine too like Grandma Ellen. She was a nurse.

I finally had the chance to join the family profession and felt good about it. I sometimes had to deal with a lot of gore when I went to the scene of a traffic accident. If everything worked out I could continue to learn and maybe one day be a Physician's Assistant. It would be four or five more years after that for me to be a doctor but I still didn't know if that was for me or not.

Nicki, my pretty wife, is now sitting beside me. I met her almost as soon as she arrived in Orillia nearly seven years ago. Since then we have been friends though we had our rough spots over the years. Everybody, including ourselves, knew that we would one day get married.

She is best described as a petite brunette with a well proportioned body. She's smart but doesn't push herself as hard as she should. At the moment she's working in a drugstore and seems to enjoy it. Her parents died a year before we got married. Her two brothers were older and had moved to Alberta to cash in on the oil boom. They telephoned or use the internet to chat as frequently as they can but are both busy starting their own families.

I'm of average height with a good build. Being a firefighter requires a good deal of physical fitness. I work hard to make sure I survive if push comes to shove. A lot of firefighters die in the line of duty though there are few such incidents in Orillia. I'm fairly competitive but team sports has dropped in my interest. I play hockey but I can't really join a team with my odd schedule.

Our city has just over 30,000 people with another 10,000 in the surrounding area. We're on the west end of Lake Simcoe. A lot of the town's prosperity comes from tourism. It's a beautiful place to live and I wouldn't want to live any place else.

The two ladies continued to talk about me and soon expanded to include all males in general. They felt that there is a lot of improvements necessary but at least I was tentatively accepted.

We had a meal and I worked on a few of the jobs that Grandma couldn't do herself. It was like working for our meal but she was family and I loved her.

On the way home, Nicki sat close to me on the bench seat of the pickup. She leaned on me and just sighed.

"Are you tired, hon?"

"No, just happy to be here. Not every girl gets to have the man of her dreams."

She couldn't see my face so I smiled. This was a nice compliment. "Well, I think I'm the lucky one. I found a beautiful and caring woman to share my life with. Now if only I could keep up with you in bed!"

"Keep up! You old horn-dog. You're poking me all the time." She looked at me then produced a big smile. "You manage to make me feel good so I don't think I'll try to stop you, yet."

"Stop me! You were the one to abuse little me this morning."

"I only did that because I wanted to sleep later in the morning. You needed to get drained and I just did what the Americans call a 'pre-emptive strike'."

"You woke me up to do it."

"There was no sense waiting for you to attack and wake me up."

My arm moved to her chest and I found a nice breast to toy with. Nicki moved her hand to find something interesting in my pants as I got her nipple to respond to my fingertips.

Nicki groaned and pushed into my chest. In seconds she had my zipper down and she was fishing for a portion of my anatomy. I didn't pull over though we were now out of Orillia proper. I knew it wasn't a safe way to drive, but I couldn't help myself. I drove with one hand as I tried to get out of my pants. Nicki helped me and then I helped her take off her top, bra, and panties. It wasn't dark yet and this added spice to our lovemaking.

The seat was all the way back and Nicki was giving the old snake artificial respiration as I pinched her nipple. I somehow made it to the laneway leading to our rural home without erupting. I drove in only a few metres and had to stop. A pair of railroad sleepers formed the gate to our house. They were suspended across the driveway. I had no intention of getting out at this time to open the lock.

The truck shook for half an hour as cars and transport trucks went by just a few metres from our rear bumper.

Nicki was a tiger and I just held on for the ride. I lost some hair when I got her legs up. Later, her thighs kept me from being deafened. She was a very vocal and responsive woman.

We rested for a moment to share the feelings of love and I started to respond again as her nimble fingers started on me again. I hurried out of the truck and opened the gate. Nicki was in a hurry too because she drove through while I closed up. More than one person might have seen my naked form as I did this but thankfully it was starting to get a bit darker by now.


Later that spring, Nicki said, "I'm going over to Mary's. It's her birthday."

I didn't have to go to work for a while so I asked, "Do you want company?"

"No, it's a girl thing."

"Then have a nice time and tell her happy birthday for me."

"I will, Herb."

When Nicki left, I opened my books on medicine and studied for a bit. I had hopes of getting a much better job even if I didn't want to be a doctor, at least not yet. A Physician's Assistant looked to be a good calling. The pay was not that much better than what I was currently making but there were a lot more hours. Helping people this way was very similar to a doctors duties but a PA didn't have all of a doctor's responsibilities. Perhaps the city and the fire department would compensate me better and I would stay where I was, just have more duties.

Nicki drove her small car down the regional road and stopped in front of a small house on Fittons Road. Mary Skoty was the friend having the birthday party. By the time Nicki walked to the porch both Mary and her friend Linda came out to greet her.

Mary said, "It's nice of you to come, Nicki."

"I'm happy to come over and see both of you."

"Come on in. There's some herbal tea ready."

Everybody had just sat down when Mary's baby started to cry. All three women went to check on the child when the doorbell rang. Mary asked, "Will you get that, Nicki? It's probably Jess."

"Jess?"

"Yes, she comes through once in a while and she said she was going to try to stop by today."

Jess was invited in and she gave a big hug to Nicki and said, "Hi, Nicki. I haven't seen you for a while. How's married life treating you?"

"It's fun so far. I guess we haven't got over that honeymoon feeling yet."

The girls watched the baby being dressed, then both Mary and Linda kissed Jess. Jess turned to get the kisses on her lips. Nicki could see a few stiff nipples and felt that her own had also hardened.

Linda brought out a cake and everybody sang Happy Birthday to Mary and kissed her. When it came to Nicki's turn she found Mary kissing her like a lover, not a friend. Nicki didn't feel as uncomfortable as she thought she might have.

Presents were given and Jess insisted hers be opened first. Mary was pleased by a sheer negligee. Nicki was shocked but after thinking about it she felt the gift to be acceptable.

Linda and Jess wanted Mary to model her present for them. After a lot of persuasion, Mary went to the bedroom and changed. When she came out, Nicki was relieved somehow to see that the woman also wore her bra and panties. Linda and Jess did a lot more persuading and got Mary to take off her bra, even assisting her with the task. Nicki was starting to get uncomfortable because of the sexual undercurrent.

A nice wine was enjoyed while Mary opened more presents. Linda had purchased a bra and panties for Mary but they were a different style from the negligee. There was no crotch in the panties and the bra had holes in so the nipples were exposed.

Linda said, "Next time you have a man over you can pop his eyes out with these." Mary was single and the father of the child would not be the one to be stimulated because he had fled when Mary's abdomen started to swell.

Jess said, "He'll drool at the sight of your nips. They're so beautiful." Nicki wondered how she knew this.

Mary opened the present that Nicki brought. It was a nice dress in just the right colour to match Mary's eyes. The other two wanted Mary to model it and she did. Nicki actually felt relieved now that she wasn't forced to stare at her friend's erect nipples.

The baby made its presence known again and Mary removed the dress to breast feed her baby girl. This wasn't an odd occurrence and the girls all got close to watch the child feed. Nicki thought that this might explain how Jess had seen Mary's nipples.

It was Jess that asked, "Does she still have that rash?"

The mother replied, "Yes, I put some Penaten on but it's not going away."

Jess smiled and said, "Did you try lots of Vaseline like I suggested?"

Mary turned bright red and said, "I'll wait to she gets cranky. It settles her down." Linda and Jess smiled and Nicki didn't know what this was all about.

When the baby had enough, everybody went back to the nursery to watch Mary take care of her child. A mother could do this much quicker without with three members in a peanut gallery, but everyone wanted to feel included.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.