Carla Michaels - Cover

Carla Michaels

by L.A. Wicker

Copyright© 2008 by L.A. Wicker

Romantic Sex Story: Ok, if you like Mom and Son stories, you better read this! If the grammar and spelling are bad, sorry. My editor hates son stories.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size   School   .

Carla Michaels and her long-time friend, Jenny Banks were lying back on their lounge chairs, watching the two handsome young men playing in the pool. "Doesn't seeing them make you wish that you were twenty-five again?" Jenny said as she turned to Carla and it looked like her giant nipples were about to explode under her tiny, black bikini top.

"God yes!" Carla moaned as she continued looking over both of the young men and their very toned bodies.

"Just imagine what they could do to us and all of the fun we would have." Jenny said as her already wet pussy dripped more. "They would probably screw us to death!" she added with a slight smile, wondering how long it had been since Carla had been laid.

"I'm sure they could, but I really don't think that we should be talking about our son's that way." Carla said as she watched her tall, dark-haired son and his superb body.

"It's just talking, so no harm done. Tell me the truth, if Johnny came to you and said that he wanted make love to you, what would you say?" Jenny said and she watched Carla's face turn a warm shade of pink and a little sparkle fill her pretty, blue eyes.

"If he wasn't my son ... hell yes I would! I'd want him to screw me until I died!" Carla said with a hint of need in her voice and a small fire began to grow deep in her pussy, as she thought of doing something so nasty and sinful with her son.

"Have you ever seen him naked?" Jenny asked as she thought of her tall, blond-haired son and the many times that she had seen him in the buff and how horny she always got.

"I have a few times, why?"

"Does he have a nice, big cock?" Jenny asked, but she already knew that Johnny was hung like a horse, but she wanted to see hear what Carla would say.

"Damn Jenny, what's gotten into you today?"

"I'm just horny as hell and those two are killing me!" Jenny laughed as she reached for a cigarette from the small table next to her. "Want one?" she asked, reaching the pack to Carla.

"Yeah, thanks." Carla smiled as she took one of Jenny's smokes. "I normally only smoke when I'm worried or nervous about something."

"Well, watching those two all day isn't helping. My toy is getting a damn good work-out tonight! I hope I have some new batteries for it!" Jenny lied as she reached to slap the side of Carla's meaty, right thigh.

"Ouch, you bitch!" Carla laughed as she rubbed her stinging thigh. "I could have gone the rest of my life without hearing that!"

"It's the truth and I bet you'll be doing the same damn thing girl." Jenny smiled as she looked over Carla and her big, gorgeous body. "Why do you just sit at home Carla? You are a very pretty woman and guys would line up for you and that hot body of yours."

"I'm not hot! I'm over-weight, my tits are sagging, my ass is huge and I'm forty-nine-years old. What 'guy' would want that?"

"Honey, these young guys crave women our age! They love older women with big tits; big asses and they'd fuck us to death!"

"It almost sounds like you've been there and done that." Carla said as she watched a smile cover her friends' pretty face. "Oh my God, who was it? Is he someone I know?" Carla said as she leaned close to Jenny, hoping she would tell her all of the juicy details.

"If you tell me how big Johnny is ... I'll tell everything but his name."

Carla looked at Jenny and she couldn't believe that they were talking about such things. It wasn't normal for a woman to talk about how big her sons' cock was, but Carla was on fire today and this was really turning her on.

"He has the biggest one I've ever seen in my life! I'm sure that its ten inches long, maybe more and it is so fat, I don't know how in the hell he gets it inside a girl."

"I always knew that he had a big one. Do you ever think about it at night when you're all alone?" Jenny asked with a little smile and she could see that poor Carla was on fire.

"Jenny, you need to stop talking about this, please!" Carla begged her friend.

"We're just talking about it, that's all. Come on, do you ever think about him ramming that big, long thing in you?"

Carla was so embarrassed, but she knew Jenny would not stop, until she answered. "Yes, now are you happy?" Carla relied with a sharp tone and she really wished that Jenny would stop.

"Mmmm, he would sure help with those lonely nights, wouldn't he?" Jenny teased her friend and she could see that poor Carla was so horny, she was close to dying. "Imagine Johnny holding you down, with his big, long cock sliding in and out of your pussy. His big, strong arms holding you as he screwed you senseless and while he did, he would be whispering 'Mom' the entire time."

"You fuckin' bitch! Shut up, would ya?" Carla said as she fanned her face and pushed back her long, raven-colored hair and Carla knew that she wouldn't sleep tonight.

"I think it would be hot as hell. If Paul ever came to me and wanted me, I'd love him and I'd love every minute of it too. If you knew that you wouldn't get caught or nobody would find out about it, would you then?"

"Jenny, you're killing me! Would you please stop it?" Carla begged as the fire in her lonely pussy grew more and it was starting to hurt.

"I'm just talking. It's not like we're fucking them or anything. Come on, tell me."

"Jen, I haven't been with a man since Rex died." Carla said with a sad voice and visions on his cock filled her mind, but Johnny and his big cock, quickly replaced him.

"Oh my God, you haven't screwed anyone in five, fuckin' years?"

Carla just sat there and she shook her head yes. "I want to, but I haven't found anyone I like."

"Damn, I would have been dead by now. How do you do it? How do you live without anyone to hold and make love to you?"

"It's normally not that bad, but you sure have stirred things up today." Carla said with a stern look on her face.

"Maybe now, you'll go find a guy with a big long one and have him fuck you for a few hours! Or." Jenny paused to turn on her side facing Carla. "You could fuck around with Johnny; I bet he'd love it if you came on to him. I see him looking at you all the time and ... he's always so fuckin' hard!"

"I think not! I don't want to end up in jail for screwing my son!" Carla laughed as she thought of Johnny's size and she knew it would feel so good.

"Other than some guy raping his daughter, when was the last time you heard of someone being arrested for incest?" Jenny asked and she could see Carla's size 16 ass was squirming in her tiny bikini bottom now.

"I never have, but it could still happen. What if someone found out or he slipped and told one of his friends about it?" Carla asked as her pussy grew wetter and she hoped that no one would notice it.

"He wouldn't tell anyone about something as private and wonderful as that. You would be the prize of his life and he would never tell anyone." Jenny said and she could see that Carla was soaked.

"I don't think I could do it. He's so handsome and sexy, but he's still my son, Jenny."

"I bet that cock would do wonders for you. It would feel so good in your wet, little pussy!" Jenny said with a grin as her eyes looked back between Carla's long legs.

"You did it to me with all of your perverted talking!" Carla laughed as she quickly squeezed her legs together. "If things were different and I knew for a fact that I wouldn't get caught ... I'd let him fuck me fuck me all he wanted!" Carla all but moaned, as she thought of Johnny doing such a nasty thing to her.

"Good, that's all I wanted to hear. Now, let's go see if we can get them as horny as we are!" Jenny laughed, stood up and she ran to jump in the massive pool with her son, Paul and Johnny.

"I wish that she wouldn't have talked about all of that crap." Carla said as she sat there, thinking about the feelings that she already had for Johnny and the fact that Jenny made them worse than ever. "I'm on fuckin' fire," she moaned in a low and very soft voice as she got up and jumped into the pool.


Johnny swam up to Carla, put his arms around her waist and hugged. "I'm glad you finally came in. I needed to give you a big hug," he smiled and Johnny loved the innocent smile and sparkle in Mom's pretty, blue eyes, he just hoped that she didn't feel his massive hard-on yet.

Carla received Johnny in her arms and it felt so good to hug him, but Jenny's perverted words were filling her mind. "Why do you need a hug?" she asked Johnny as she gently caressed the side of his handsome, young face, thinking of him on top on her body, screwing her brains out.

"For bringing us all here. It's not everyday that a person gets to come to Hawaii for a month."

"You don't have to thank me, but I always love it when I get a hug from you. They always make me feel so warm and umm ... good all over." Carla said as a weird feeling quickly rushed over her body and that's when she felt Johnny's long and very thick cock against her left thigh.

She wanted to kiss him and it wasn't the kind of a kiss that a Mom should give her son. She wanted to ram her tongue so far his throat, she could tickle his belly-button from the inside and it was all because of Jenny.

He just smiled to her and he hugged tighter and he was sure that Mom would feel his cock now. The damn thing was more than half-way hard and there was no hiding something so big. "I like them too and I promise to hug you so much, you're going to think that we're joined together like, Siamese twins," he said and Johnny had a great idea, but he hoped that Mom wouldn't punch him in the eye. He held her close to him, while looking into Mom's mesmerizing eyes, Johnny flexed his cock.

She listened to his words and when Johnny flexed his cock, Carla wanted to scream. She never had anything close to his size and as horny as Carla was, she was ready to rape him right there in the pool.

"That would be very nice. A woman needs plenty of hugs from her guy. They keep us happy and if a guy played his cards right ... he could 'almost' get anything that he wanted," she smiled and Carla eased her hips closer to him, making sure that his hardness was pressed completely against her.

"Dang, I'll be damn sure to hug this sweet shit every chance I get then!" Johnny smiled as she snuggled her hips completely against his 'still' growing cock and he had to smile. Poor Mom was fuckin' on fire today and Johnny loved it.

"Sweet shit?"

"Hell yeah, I could hug you and this sexy fucking body twenty-four-seven!"

"Let me get this right. You think that your forty-nine-year-old Mom is sexy and has a great body?"

He just looked into her eyes and he wanted to see Mom under him, her legs spread wide, his cock buried to her cock and making love to her. "Hell yes I do! You're a freakin' babe Mom!" Johnny said with a smiled and he wanted to kiss her and love her so badly, his balls were hurting.

"You need to go out with Paul and get laid tonight!"

He just caressed her back and he hoped that Mom would like what he was going to say. "I can't tonight. I'm taking out this really smokin' hot, mature babe I know and I mean she is hot. I'm taking her out on a really nice boat for dinner and a moon-light swim."

"That's good, I think you and Paul need to get away from your old Mom's and go have some fun." Carla said and she watched Johnny's face go blank.

"You may be getting up there, but you're not old at all. You're still a very pretty lady and if I wasn't your son, I'd..." Johnny said, but before he finished, he quickly swam away to go dunk Paul and Jenny under water.

Carla just floated in the warm water of the pool, watching Johnny horsing around with Paul and Jenny. "What would you do?" she whispered with a low voice as so many wild and crazy things filled her mind. "I wonder if Jenny is right, are you are having sexual thoughts about me?" she said as she climbed out of the pool and walked to sit back in her lounge chair and Carla had to sort this out.

"Why'd you get out? I was coming back to you." Johnny said as he jumped from the pool and he sat down beside his Mom.

"I just needed a smoke and I was thinking about dinner. Where does everyone want to go tonight?" she asked, trying not to look at Johnny's simi-hard cock, but something so long and fat, it was a difficult task.

"They're going off to do something tonight so ... I get you all to myself, how's that sound to you?" he asked as he put his left hand down on the bare flesh of Mom's right thigh. Her smooth and warm skin, made Johnny grow more, making it impossible to hide it from Mom.

She acted as if she didn't see him growing, but inside, Carla's body was revolting against her. Carla's nipples started growing hard, her face turned that warm shade of pink again and when she started to reply, nothing came out of her mouth.

"I thought you had a date tonight? I don't want to screw up your plans, baby." Carla replied, but when she saw him smiling from ear to ear, she knew that she was his date. "I'm the smokin' hot, mature babe?" she giggled at him and Carla couldn't believe that she liked his plans. Jenny stirred up some weird thoughts and Carla wasn't sure if she should be alone with him or not.

"Hell yes you are! I hope you like my plans, but if you don't ... we can find something else to do."

Carla just smiled and she slowly spread her legs, giving her son a perfect view of her very wet pussy. She didn't know why she did it, but it seemed like the thing to do and when Carla saw his big, brown eyes staring straight to her pussy, she knew that Jenny was right about him wanting her.

"I think that I'd like that ... a lot," she purred and Carla loved the way he was looking up and down her, what she thought, was her over-weight body, but he didn't think that at all.

"Mmmm, I'm glad. I have some nice plans for us, I just hope you like them."

She heard Johnny and Carla hoped that his plans did not include trying to seduce her. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to resist him or not. Jenny planted a very, very wicked seed in her brain and the fucker was growing really fast.

"I'm very sure that I'll love whatever you have planned." Carla smiled and before she knew what he was doing, Johnny leaned down and he kissed her right on the mouth. "Are you trying to take advantage of me?" she teased and Carla knew that her face was most likely, red again, but it did feel good knowing that a guy was turned on by her. It was too bad that that guy was her son.

"Only if you want me to." Johnny replied and he had to kiss her again, but this time, Mom lightly returned it. She didn't slide her tongue down his throat or anything like that, but she did kiss him and that was a nice start.

She just smiled and replied, knowing her face was red again. "Well, I'll have to see 'just' how charming you are ... before we go down that road." Carla said and she could not believe what had just come out of her mouth, but Johnny's big smile quickly eased the shock.

"If that's the case, you're in for it babe! I'm known for my charming ways and girls melt in their panties."

"Oh my, Mr. Seduction are you?"

"You're going to find out tonight." Johnny smiled and he figured what the hell. He leaned down, kissed Mom again and she returned his loving kiss without even thinking about it. "Nice!"

"No more until later, ok." Carla said and she saw Jenny giving her a 'thumbs up' with both of her hands. "I know that Jenny and Paul are close friends, but I don't want any rumors when we get back home," she said with concern in her voice and Carla knew Jenny had to have been cuming in her bikini.

"You know they wouldn't say anything and besides, we only kissed each other."

"Just say ok, Mom."

"Ok Mom, whatever you say." Johnny said and he could not wait to get her alone on the giant boat. "What do you think you'll wear?" he asked and Johnny hoped that it would be something hot or, if she wanted, her white bikini would do just fine.

She couldn't believe him what a charming young man he was. Johnny was making her blood boil and Carla loved it. "What would you like me to wear?" she asked with a soft and innocent voice and deep down, she knew that she didn't have a chance.

"I love that small white dress that you bought last week and if you wore your little, white bikini under it," he paused to lick his lips and Johnny took another big chance. He slowly slid his hand up her left leg, until his hand was only an inch from Mom' wet, little pussy and much to Johnny's surprise, she didn't move a single muscle.

"I'd be in heaven," he said as he looked deep into her pretty, blue eyes and Johnny hoped that this would be his night.

She knew that Jenny was right about him, but now, Carla just hoped that if he came on to her, she could resist. "I wonder about you sometimes, but I'll be more than happy to wear both for you." Carla smiled and her body was on fire. She couldn't wait for her son to try and seduce her.

"Can I ask for one more thing?"

"You are never happy!" she giggled and Carla felt like a damn school girl, being charmed out of her panties, but she loved the feelings Johnny was giving her.

"I'm gunna be very happy tonight."

"What else would you like?" she asked with one of those soft and sweet motherly voices that Johnny loved hearing.

"I want us to pretend that we're on a real date. No Mom, no son, just two people out on a romantic date."

Carla was a bit shocked, but it did sound fun and she figured, why not. "I think that'll be fine. You sure are full of nice surprises," she said and Carla knew that she was going down a long road of no return, but she needed some adventure in her life and it was going to be with her son.

"I figure that it's time I started taking care of my girl and I plan on making you the happiest woman alive."

"You're girl?"

"Oh shit, I forgot to ask you! Would you 'please' be my girl?"

"I'll have to think about it," she teased crossing her arms under her large, DD breasts.

"I'll ask you later ... on our date and I bet you'll say yes." Johnny said and he had a good idea that after their 'date', Mom would do anything he asked of her.

"You sure are confident."

"Yes I am," he smiled, gave her another kiss and he ran to jump back in the pool.

"I'm in big, big trouble!" Carla whispered with a soft voice as she thought of all she had to do, before her night out. She needed to do her hair, make sure her white dress and bikini were clean and she needed to shave 'every' inch of her body.


Later, in Carla and Johnny's suite, she was trying on the tight, spandex bikini. "Oh my lord, I can't believe that I agreed to this!" she said as her eyes looked into the big mirror on the wall and to the tiny, tiny bikini that was bought as a joke, but Johnny wanted her to wear it for him.

She looked at her big breasts, hoping that they won't pop out of the small top. She looked lower; Carla could see her shaved pussy and what people called a 'camel toe', but the bottom was too tight. She looked through her dresser and found a pair of sheer-white panties that she knew he would love just as much. "Damn, he is sure going to love these!" she said, slipping her small white dress over her head, made sure that her hair and makeup were perfect.

Carla reached for her best perfume, took the small lid off and started dabbing the sweet-smelling scent behind her ears. She added a small drop between her very large breasts and she had a wonderful idea. She lifted her tiny dress and put one last drop, between her legs.

"Maybe if he's a good boy ... I'll let him smell that too!" Carla giggled as she thought of Johnny's tongue lapping her very, very horny pussy. She loved to have a warm tongue between her legs and if a man really worked her, she would be his for the taking.

"I guess I should go find my 'date' now. I bet he's excited as I am." Carla said as she walked from her rook and went to find Johnny, but she only found a very large bouquet of flowers and a note from him. "How beautiful!" she gasped as her left hand reached to cover her rapidly beating heart and Carla hoped that her eyes didn't tear up.

Carla read the note ... Dear Carla; I'll be downstairs, waiting impatiently, for you, in the bar. With love, Johnny.

"I have a feeling that he'll have me by nights end." Carla whispered as a hot rush of blood raced through her body and it settled between her legs. "I'm surely burn in hell for this, but it's so exciting!" Carla moaned as she looked into a small mirror sitting next to her flowers and made sure that her hair and eye shadow were perfect. "I plan on relaxing and having a magnificent time tonight," she cooed thinking of what Johnny had between his legs and she couldn't wait to find out what lay ahead. Carla left the room and headed down a path of no return.

Johnny was sitting at the bar when she walked in and he could not believe his eyes. Carla had her beautiful black hair curled on top of her head, with two long strands hanging down on each side of her face and a large white, Hawaiian flower tucked on the side of her head.

The small, white and very tight dress clung to her body as if it had been painted on her. Carla's large and very full breasts were about to bust out of it and it looked as if her swollen nipples were going to explode at any second.

As he looked down, he could see her stomach slightly bulging out and he loved it. His eyes went down, between her legs, enjoying her wide hips and what lay between them, hoping that he would be enjoying her very, very soon.

Johnny stood as she walked towards him with the most adorable and innocent smile and it made his young, twenty-one-year-old cock grow hard in a slit second. He held out his arms as she walked up to him and Johnny held her tight.

"My God, you are the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen in my life!" he moaned in her ear as he pushed himself between her legs and he knew that she was feeling his full hardness now. "I can't wait to get you alone and all to myself," he whispered and Johnny flexed against her.

She moved into his arms and Carla wanted to scream. Johnny was as hard as steel and it was all for her. "Mmmm, you sure do have a way of making a lady feel welcome," she moaned as she enjoyed his full erection pressing completely against her very lonely pussy.

"You're special and remember ... I've got to convince you to be my girl." Johnny replied as he gently caressed her back and this time, his big right hand quickly found her right ass-cheek and he lightly caressed it.

"How could I 'ever' forget something like that? I'm really looking forward to see how you plan on convincing me," she said with a very soft and sexy voice, a voice that Carla hadn't used in years and she knew that it drove men crazy.

Johnny held her as his right hand gently circled her butt-cheek, having a good idea that she loved it just as much as he did. Johnny loved women with a nice ass anyhow and Carla had a nice one.

"I love your ass. I hope you don't mind, but I plan on touching and caressing it as much as I can tonight." Johnny said as his other hand slid down her back, until it was on her other big cheek and he gave it a nice, hard squeeze.

"Mmmm, I don't mind it at all! In fact, I love my butt getting attention. Not many men will do that for a lady."

"Well, tonight is your lucky night then. Anything you want or desire ... just say the word and I'll do it for you." Johnny whispered to her and he slowly moved his left hand back up her wonderful body, until it was under Carla's left breast. He gently squeezed and Johnny loved the soft moan of need that escaped her mouth.

His big hand cupped her breast and when he squeezed, it felt as if her knees were going to give out. "Ahhh, my sweet lord, you're going to kill me with all of your charm," she moaned as another rush of hot blood raced through her entire body and like before, it stopped between her legs.

"I'd never do that. I wanta keep you around for a long, long time."

"That would be so nice. I've been lonely for quite sometime and I'm really sick of it." Carla replied as Johnny held her excited breast and she now felt his thumb brushing over her very swollen nipple. "Ohhh, Johnny ... I'm hurting so bad!" Carla whimpered in his ear and she felt his arms tighten around her even more.

"Baby girl, I'll make it all better. You just relax and enjoy yourself, sweet-heart," he whispered in her ear and he couldn't resist giving it a tiny kiss and he helped her sit down.

"I bet you could have any girl you wanted. I've been charmed before, but you beat them all ... hands down." Carla said with a loving smile and she could not wait to get him alone.

"I've had my fair share and then some, but if things go as planed tonight ... I'll only be with one very beautiful lady." Johnny said as he held her small hands in his. "I've taken the liberty of ordering a nice bottle of champagne. I hope you don't mind," he added with a grin and he knew that she wasn't much of a drinker and she always got a wonderful buzz from it.

Carla was shocked by his words, but it did sound so good. She was so tired of being alone and if Johnny was truly sincere about this, Carla was more than willing to give it a try. "I think that'll be fine. Who is the lady the one lady that you want?" she whispered to him, knowing damn well who he was talking about, but Carla wanted to tease him.

"She's sitting right in front of me, but we'll talk about that later ... when I get you all alone!"

Carla did feel like a young girl, being romanced into bed by Johnny and she loved it. "Ok," she whispered with a tiny smile, imagining him being her lover and all of the amazing fun that they were sure to have. She watched him pouring her a glass of the Champaign and Carla said. "You know that this stuff really gives me a good buzz, so don't you try and take advantage of me," she added with a seductive voice as she looked deep into his bedroom eyes and she hoped that he planned on ravishing her all night.

"I would never do that to you ... well ... um ... maybe I would, but don't tell!" he replied with a laugh as he leaned across the table and firmly kissed her on the mouth.

"Oh my God, I'm in big, big trouble!" Carla moaned as they kissed and shared each others' warm breath.

Johnny had to smile and he knew that she was right. He planned on having her in bed within two hours, maybe less. "Why do you say that?" he asked as he kissed her again, wishing that they were on the boat, floating out in the bay.

"I have a Romeo trying his best to seduce me and it's ... um ... um ... working." Carla said as she bit her lower lip in anticipation on what was to come.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" he asked as he gently caressed the side of her aging face, but Johnny didn't see that, he could only see her beauty.

"I'm hoping that it will be a very, very good thing." Carla cooed in an innocent voice as she gazed into his dark eyes and she imagined looking into them as they made love.

"I'll do my best to make sure it is. Let's hurry and drink this and we'll go to the boat I rented for us." Johnny smiled and he gave her another soft kiss on her lips.

Carla just sat there and she returned his loving kiss and she was just like him, she could not wait to get to the boat and to be all alone. "Drink up, I want to get out of here and ... soon!" she growled as she thought of Johnny's big, long cock and all of the things she wanted to do to him and she was also sure he had a long list for her.


The walked down the boat dock arm in arm and Johnny couldn't help butt slipping his right hand down to Mom's left ass cheek. "Do you like my fat butt, you sure do touch it a lot," she giggled as they walked and Carla loved his hand gently caressing her.

"Yeah, I think it's so nice. That's one reason my I wanted you to wear that white bikini for me. The other day when you got it, I thought that I was going to cum in my pants when I saw you in it."

Carla stopped and turned to face him and she asked. "Are you kidding me?"

"No, I've always loved seeing you wear sexy things like that and I wish you'd do it more often. You make me so horny sometimes ... I hurt."

She was dumbfounded at his words, but her pussy loved it and it started to pinch up so hard, she was hurting. Carla caressed his face and she lightly kissed his lips. "I don't know if I should say thank you or what. You really think that I'm that pretty and sexy?" she asked as she against him, making sure that his big cock was pressing against her thigh.

"I know you can feel how much you turn me on. I'm so hard right now ... he's hurting."

She just smiled at Johnny and Carla knew that he was getting it tonight. She was going to screw him and Carla didn't care who he was. Son or no son, Johnny was going to get raped.

"Oh yes, I feel it and I must say ... I love it very much." Carla said with a little smile as she slowly reached down to run her long fingernails over Johnny's swollen cock and she dearly loved the loud moan that came from him.

He hugged her and Johnny loved the way she touched him. "I love you so much and I'm so glad that you agreed to come with me. You'll never know how much this means to me," he softly said as he hugged her tight.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.