Mom, My Cousin and I - Cover

Mom, My Cousin and I

Copyright© 2008 by Anonymous

Chapter 2: The Next Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Next Day - A mother seduced by her son and nephew. Then add an Aunt, sisters and then pregnancy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   First   Pregnancy   Size  

By a different author

In the morning my cousin and I were having breakfast when Mom came downstairs from her bedroom. As she came into the kitchen we got quiet with apprehension. But, she didn't seem to be any different to us than normal.

She said, "Wow, I must have had too much to drink last night. I don't even remember leaving the party last night, much less coming home and getting into bed. Don't tell you dad about my drinking. He doesn't like it and I don't handle it well at all. OK?"

I just said "Sure" and breathed a deep sigh of relief. Man oh man, we got all that last night and she didn't remember. In the cold light of day and without the alcohol affecting my thinking, I was glad to put this behind us, although the memory made my loins a little warm.

My cousin though, got a curious look in his eye that made me uneasy.

Later that day as evening was approaching Mom said, "Hey, why don't we all stay in and play a game or watch a movie together"

Tim was quick with an affirmative reply, and stated he would even go to the video store to pick up some movies, which he did. He chose an erotic movie called "Basic Instinct" and then a triple X rated movie, "Femme" which he had heard women really got turned on by.

As we headed back to the house we picked up some wine too, as my cousin said with a smile, "to loosen up your mother's lips"

I couldn't believe he really would try something again. My mind was racing with images from the night before. I was already getting a partial hard-on and while I thought I couldn't let him do this to my mother again, I couldn't stop him for thinking of last night and what tonight might bring.

To tell the truth, life with Dad had kind of slipped over the years. Without realizing it Mom had devoted her life to me and my sisters, while Dad became almost totally involved in a successful business career. Neither was really at fault, but they had just kind off slipped into their roles. Therapy and self-evaluation wasn't so popular in their day and they were into the typical 40's & 50's male/female roles. So, while they still loved each other, the magic had just faded away without their realizing it. I think Mom had become real bored with her life as a result, But it was about to change and it definitely wouldn't be boring.

When we got home Mom was finishing up on dinner and Tim showed her the wine

She said, "Great, it's just like a little party, company, wine, and a movie. Which one did you get?"

When Tim said "Basic Instinct", Mom got a bit red in the face and said she hadn't seen it, but had heard it was a bit risqué and wasn't sure this was a good movie to be watching with us.

"We're all adults", said Tim, "and it's supposed to be a real thriller."

"Oh, well then I guess its ok, but you guys had better behave yourselves"

As we were having dinner, Tim kept Mom's glass full of wine and had her laughing with his jokes. After about 3 glasses of wine Mom was starting to feel no pain and started telling off color jokes of her own. I was laughing almost the whole time through dinner, part from the jokes, but part from seeing my mother so loose and enjoying herself so much.

After dinner was over, Mom went upstairs feeling no pain and telling Tim and me to get the movie ready while she got into something she could relax in.

I set up the movie while Tim turned the lights down and put some incense in the burner to set a pleasant mood.

When Mom came down, she was really relaxed and had put on a short, sheer nightgown and her flannel robe which did a better job of covering her, except when it flapped open as she came down the stairs. I was amazed as I realized she wasn't wearing underwear. You could see that clearly. "When this is over" she said, "I'm going right to bed. This wine is already making me sleepy. So, where's the movie." and she sat down in the middle of the couch.

Tim and I sat on either side of her.

As the movie played and it got to the erotic parts, we all began to get turned on, even Mom. I could tell by the way she kept moving her thighs back and forth. Tim placed one arm behind my mother and every time he spoke to her about the movie he put his hand on her knee. She didn't seem to mind and finally he just left it there and stroked her knee and the top of the thigh just above it. We had been sipping more wine and Mom was really enjoying herself.

She started to lean into Tim which he took as an encouraging move and leaned over her in a repeat of last night and kissed her. Mom kind of looked puzzled for a moment and then kissed him back in a kind of peck and smiled at him as she said, "You better watch it, I might think you are getting the hots for your old aunt."

Tim said, "You may be my aunt, but you are definitely not old and you look as foxy as any 20 year old. I could go for a lady as sexy and sharp as you"

"Oh, you!" she said, and leaned over and gave him another kiss. This time Tim put his arms around her and didn't let her pull away. She kind of struggled to get away but the kiss got to her and with a "you naughty boys" she began to kiss him back.

As soon as he really started to put his tongue into her mouth she pushed him away, stating "you are really something, but I don't think this is proper, so you just sit over there and behave yourself. With that she moved over next to me and said "Son, you had better protect me, I think my nephew likes older women."

So, I played the protective son and put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her tight into my side.

By this time the 1st movie had finished and Tim quickly put the other movie in. Giggling Mom wanted to know what was coming up next, and Tim said it was a movie about fantasies. This seemed to strike Mom as a good subject for a movie but "what kind of fantasies?" she asked.

Tim said he wasn't sure but that it was put together by a woman and directed by a woman.

At which my Mom laughed and said she thought she might really like this as women make more sensitive movies but that we might get bored since as men, we didn't or couldn't really appreciate the emotional aspects of women.

Tim chuckled, and said "You might be right Auntie, but we might be more sensitive and understanding than you think. I think we will all find this an interesting movie."

As the movie began it started slowly and when a man appeared out of a television screen and began to strip, Mom was really began paying attention. When he took off his last piece of clothing and was standing there in the nude my Mom just looked glassy eyed at the TV screen and kind of went "uuhh" and sank into my side even more. As the actor started to undress the woman, Mom really started to make little moaning sounds as the movie really was affecting her now, and the wine had completely lowered her defenses.

Tim looked at my mother and said he was tired and could he lie down on the couch and put his head in her lap.

I think Mom was a little relieved, thinking that Tim would fall asleep and she could enjoy the movie without him observing her reactions. By now Mom was completely involved in the movie so she just nodded ok.

As Tim put his head in Mom's lap I could see his face, and he may have been a lot of things but sleepy wasn't one of them. At first he put his head down facing the TV screen, but as Mom squirmed and moved around as a result of watching the movie; Tim turned his head toward her lap and snuggled into her.

Mom was so involved that she didn't notice this maneuver, but she was by now holding me very close and I was totally aroused by now. I put my right hand on the side of her neck and just stroked it lightly. She reacted by moving her head over against my shoulder and just kind of moved back and forth slowly against it.

The movie had now progressed to the couple beginning graphic foreplay. When the couple began to perform oral sex on each other my mother seemed to shake and quiver a bit and said "You mustn't watch this, it's perverted. Only sick people do that!"

I asked her if she had ever tried it, something I never before would have asked her about. To my surprise she answered a strong "Of course Not!" Well I had thought her a bit of a prude but not that much. Even with her feelings about oral sex she was becoming very aroused. As she was tight against me, her erect nipples were like hot pebbles against my side. I turned into her neck and began to nuzzle her ear which further aroused her. However she never turned away from the television screen.

I noticed Tim was now moving one hand up and down the top of her thighs, which caused Mom's legs to open and close with excitement. I moved one hand to her breast and started to fondle it, to which Mom really let out a loud moan. But then she suddenly became aware of me and placing her hand on mine, she moved it down off her breast and to her side, saying "please don't act naughty" and turned her attention back to the movie where the couple was just beginning to join in coitus.

As the man in the movie put his cock at the entrance to the woman's vagina and slowly pushed in, Mother gripped me firmly. I again moved my hand to her breast and ran it lightly across its surface. This time she simply moaned and said "Ooooohhh ok, but nothing else, its just while we enjoy the movie then you have to stop this. I can't believe you are doing this to me and that I am letting you. This movie is just affecting me so much I don't know what I'm doing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.