Hello Doctor - Cover

Hello Doctor

Copyright© 2008 by David Caspian

Chapter 8: Like me

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Like me - The first part of a weekly series. I plan to post one part each week. Planning a surprise ending to finish. Let's see if you can guess what that ending is. The first part has no sex in it, but it will pick up from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Dominique tried not to pout, as yet another warm body was added to their bed. She had worked hard to be good, but even when the two others were being punished, they were getting more attention than her. Lying on her side she could only watch as Hayden grunted and moaned, as he forced himself into the brunette's virgin asshole. A lesser man might have cum, based on how tight it really was, but Hayden managed to hold on for a few minutes before pumping his load inside her.

"Now clean it off, slut. That's it, I want it nice and wet before your little friend gets her turn." He said, before he took his little Asian slave, eager to compare the two women firsthand.

She was surprised when the punishments didn't continue, but said nothing. Soon enough, though, every woman but her was set to work cleaning the house.

"We are expecting guests. I expect this place to be spotless." Hayden said, before he told Dominique to follow him to the bedroom. Opening the sliding closet door, he pulled out a red and black corset, that was part of a dominatrix outfit, he set on the bed for her.

"This my gift to you, but you won't wear it tonight, tomorrow perhaps. Instead..." He went into the closet again, and laid a cute little bathing suit she could wear. "Instead, you will put this on after you have cleaned yourself up, and put on your makeup with the other women. You'll have the first turn, so don't disappoint me understood? Tonight you will be the only one of them to wear any clothing, as well as missing a collar." Hayden said, taking hers off as he said it.

"Yes, master." Dominique said, though she didn't understand. Why didn't she have to wear it anymore, unlike the others?

When the women were done, all of them moved out of the way saying, "You first, Domina."

There was an air of difference between them, at first she thought that it was because of Hayden's presence, and without it they wouldn't treat her like this, but that wasn't true. Even when Hayden had to leave for an hour to get some things for the party, that feeling of being different hadn't changed. Hayden had even given her a key to lock them back up until his return, and they had obediently let her.

She had no idea what was going on, and what she should do about it. Surprisingly enough, trying to make a run for it hadn't even occurred to her once, and none of the women had tried to escape, even though this was their best chance.

When he got back it was late, and the guests were supposed to arrive shortly. Soon enough the doorbell rang, and Hayden had her gather all the women in the living room. Having them kneel in a straight line horizontally, she stood in front like he had told her.

When the door opened, she was surprised to find some familiar faces among those that entered. While she didn't recognize one of the men, three of them were from her office, and among those three, one was her boss, while the other one was her best friend Edgar, who everyone called Eddie.

She looked at her master with a questioning look on her face, as the men in their street clothes knelt down before her.

Motioning Eddie over until he knelt in front of her with his short black hair and clean shaven face. Eddie would have been described as average: not too pretty, and definitely not ugly either. He wore a metallic colored watch on his left wrist, and a black shirt with blue jeans. Like her, he was also wearing sandals, though his were black flip-flops.

"He is yours, along with the others. It was his idea to bring you into this lifestyle. He saw potential in you, and wanted to make him yours. The others followed suit, and so they are all here. You can take them with you if you want and have your own home with them. I release you as my slave. All of this was made to bring out this side of you. Even my own submissives played along, since they got to act out their own fantasies, too. You are free to go, Leah." Hayden said, bending down and kissing her on the lips, it was tender, yet forceful at the same time. Dominique didn't it want it to end, and almost tried to keep kissing him, but managed to control herself.

"But what if I like my new name, and I don't want to leave. Can't I have both?" Dominique asked, looking from him to her new submissives.

Hayden wanted so much to just say yes, but he had to ask, "Are you sure?"

"Yes master ... please" Dominique said, adding please at the end.

Smiling at her, he gave a little chuckle and shrugged, "Who am I to argue? But you'll have to break your new men in."

With a smile of her own because of how happy she was, Dominique said, " Oh, I will."

Taking a handful of Eddie's hair and pulling his head towards her, she said, "I'll start with you, you miserable slave."

"Yes mistress, thank you, mistress." Eddie said, his words filled with desire and adoration for her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.