Oregon - Cover

Oregon

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Frank was young, dumb, and fulla come when he rode off from Texas to do his part for the Glorious Confederate Cause. His enthusiasm waned when he found out what a bunch of dumb asses he was fighting a war with.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Harem   Black Female   White Male  

A good night's sleep can make a world of difference in your attitude, especially if you start it out with plenty of pussy. I was flying high and feeling mean when I woke. I also needed to water a tree pretty bad. I dragged on my clothes, buckled on my pistols, walked out from the wagons and whupped it out to drain. Mary had the fire and the coffee going by the time I was back.

"Get any company I oughta know about in the night?"

"No. Didn't even hear a peep. Maybe that white boy tried to peddle his pecker at some other wagon."

"He'll probably try to stay low for a while at least, but he may not be smart enough. That was a pretty damned dumb stunt he tried to pull. If he'd been a grown man I'd have just killed him."

"If he'd a slipped into the wagon I'd have shot him no matter how young he was. We ain't supposed to have to put up with that shit no mo after the war," she said.

"You ain't gonna shoot me next time are ya?"

"I won't shoot you less you stop coming around. Me and Honey wants our share. We don't mind having Helen, Lizbeth, and Rebecca to spell us though."

"They'll be doing more than spellin' ya if we ever get a house built."

"What? What'cha talkin' 'bout?"

"I'm talkin' 'bout the bed I'm gonna build big enough to hold all six of us. Come to think, it might have to hold eight or nine. No tellin', I might have to take in another young widow or some young girl on this trip. One might end up needing a man to protect 'em."

"You ain't planning to do something rash is ya?"

"No, I don't have one picked out, yet. Even though the trail to Oregon is pretty well staked out and pacified at this late date it don't mean accidents can't happen. I'm not gonna get any of them started, but you saw how Bill came back from his talk and just begged me to shoot him," I said, and it must have started Mary thinking about something, because she was quiet for a few minutes.

The coffee was ready by now and Honey brought me a cup. After taking a quick look around I pulled her into my lap for a good kissing and a feel of titty. Even her dusky skin showed a blush when I let her up. I liked it so well I slipped over by Mary and gave her a dose too, even though a blush had to be a good one to show up on her.

"Is you really gonna build a bed for us all to sleep in at the same time," Mary asked, when I let go the big titty I'd been fondling.

"Hell, I can't think of nothin' I'd like better. Matter of fact, just thinkin' 'bout it has my dick hard as a bone right now. Feel it and see if it ain't."

She whipped her head around to make sure no one was looking and then reached down to pet and squeeze it gently for a minute.

"Lawdy, it sho is hard. Don't it hurt when it stays like that?"

"Sometimes, but if it don't go down in a little I'm gonna leave my horse tied to your wagon when we start off and I'll take it out on Honey," I said, loud enough for Honey to hear me. She blushed again but was smiling the whole time.

Helen and the girls were out by now and they'd heard it too. The blushes didn't have any trouble showing up on them. I poured some more coffee in my cup and walked aside to sit down and drink it.

Mary and Helen whispered together at first and then Helen gasped and blushed even brighter. I figured Mary had just shared the one big bed information and no doubt Honey was letting Rebecca and Elizabeth in on the secret too.

Breakfast was good and plentiful again this morning. After it was over I saddled my horse and mounted up. Jim, Charlie, and Jimmy didn't waste any time hitching the mules either. As usual we were ready to roll before anyone else, but by now we weren't nearly as much ahead as we'd been being.

It was a long boring day mostly, and Jack had warned us we wouldn't be stopping long enough to cook a meal at dinnertime. I assumed everyone had fixed something extra at breakfast. I knew Mary had. I had my bacon and biscuits in the saddle.

Jack wanted to make sure we got to our first serious stream crossing in time to get over it today, and we did. A couple of fools thought we were done when we got there and started unhitching their teams. It earned them both a cussing from Jack.

Hell, even I knew you crossed a stream as soon as you could. Just because the water was low enough to cross when you came to it didn't mean it wouldn't come a turd floater during the night and leave you looking at a mini-flood. If you had good sense you crossed water when you came to it. You could rest on the other side.

The stream wasn't such a much and right now it wasn't very deep at all. Jack was sure the wagons wouldn't even have to float any on the way over and I figured he was right. It was a good thing too, because even if most of the drivers were catching on by now, not all of them were.

Even in a slow running shallow stream like this one, three men nearly turned their damned wagons over on the way across. I still don't know how they managed to fuck up that bad, but they did. Luckily it didn't come that far but it was close for a minute or two. I wondered what was going to happen when we came across a real river that did float the wagons.

After the fun was over we made camp and it wasn't long before I was catching up on the food I'd missed during the day. While I was eating a devious thought came to me. Hell, there was no need to wait until we had a house built to get the women together. Oh sure, there wasn't enough room in any wagon for all of them at the same time, but arrangements could be made. I made them.

I told Helen she'd be sleeping with Mary in her wagon that night and that Honey would sleep with Becky and Liz. She gave me such a look, but it wasn't racially motivated disgust, it was guarded excitement.

"That's right sugar. I'm gonna plow a row up you and Mary with y'all side by side. She's gonna suck your juice off my dick and then you'll suck hers off it. Turn about is fair play, don'tcha think," I said, and she couldn't even speak for trembling and panting. Mary was able to keep a little better grip of herself, but not much. Honey was stunned, but Becky and Liz thought it was a wonderful idea.

"Are you gonna come up and do it to us when you've done with them," Rebecca asked, and she sounded hopeful.

"I doubt it. Tomorrow will be the night for your treatments."

Everything went pretty much unnoticed by the other wagons. Hell, it was getting dark by the time Helen went into Mary's wagon. Pretty much unnoticed wasn't completely though. We weren't far from William and Helga's wagon and as I got set to crawl in I saw her looking right at me. When she noticed I'd spotted her she smiled her widest.

Helga couldn't have missed hearing the noise the women made either. Helen was gushing before I even got my hands on her and she went off like a short fused bomb not five minutes after I ran it up her. She didn't scream her loudest but her moans and groans surely reached their wagon, no further away than it was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.