Oregon - Cover

Oregon

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Frank was young, dumb, and fulla come when he rode off from Texas to do his part for the Glorious Confederate Cause. His enthusiasm waned when he found out what a bunch of dumb asses he was fighting a war with.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Harem   Black Female   White Male  

Like most everyone else on the train, this was my first trip west. I wasn't sure what kind of nighttime routine would develop later on, but there didn't seem to be anything of the sort planned for tonight. Everyone was tired and sore and I was sure they were all going to make an early night of it. There were no signs of the small groups gathering for conversation or pure bullshit sessions like there'd been while we were waiting to go.

Jack did come by to have a last cup of coffee for the night and I was glad to see him.

"Looks like everyone is settling down," I said.

"Enjoy it while you can. They're too damned tired to get into any arguments tonight, but after a week or so they'll be used to it and damned near anything is likely to happen.

"The normal first ruckus is when some young gal's daddy catches her and her new boyfriend hiding the weenie. The two families will spend about an hour or two arguing and then they'll be looking for a preacher. It usually ain't a deadly fuss, but I've seen some serious fist fights between the fathers.

"It'll be a recurring show too, especially on this train. We've got quite a few young bucks and even more pretty skirts flouncing around. If I was you I'd keep a sharp eye out on Helen's two girls," he said.

"I plan to, but I don't expect much trouble out of 'em. They're pretty good girls," I said.

"I've heard that from a lot of daddys I've warned, but you know 'em better than I do, even if that ain't usually any help," Jack said, and laughed.

"I still don't think either of 'em will give me any trouble. Watch and see."

Jack said he couldn't help but watch and he hoped I was right for my sake, and then he went on about his rounds. I threw out the dregs from the coffee pot and put it away, before going to the back of Mary and Honey's wagon. I poked my head in through the curtain and told them goodnight, getting a good kiss from both.

The mood was a little nervous when I climbed in with Helen, Elizabeth, and Rebecca, but it wasn't like they were afraid of me or anything like that. Maybe they were just anxious. They weren't the only ones.

I was surprised but happy to notice all of them were naked already, and just kinda hiding under the sheets. As soon as I got my clothes off I teased them by pulling the sheets off and taking a good look. They all giggled.

"That's it girls, the work day is over and now it's time for Frank to play with his toys."

"Are we your toys?" Rebecca asked.

"Sure are, and you're the prettiest ones I've ever had. Becky, you and Liz watch closely now. I'm going to give it to your mother good, and I want you to know what's coming up for you," I said, and lay down beside Helen.

"Is the soreness gone Helen."

"Mostly," she said, and smiled at me.

"I'd better check for myself," I said, and put my face between her legs without preamble.

It caught her by surprise but she didn't complain. I kissed around and in her bush for a little and then pushed my tongue up her. Helen wasn't wet yet, of course, but I could taste a little of her dew and as I kissed, licked, and nibbled around down there it started showing up in force pretty quick.

With only a few minutes of mouth work, Helen's hips were wiggling and she was good and juicy. I pressed my dick to her and slid in slowly right away, putting my mouth on her and kissing her there for a while.

Helen seemed all for it and as her hands caressed up and down my back her pussy started trying to do a little nipping of its own. Tonight she was trying to squeeze me with her tunnel and it was something she hadn't done the first time. As a reward for her hard work my hands took over her titties and big nipples, squeezing and worrying them as I went.

Within minutes we were fucking in earnest and I could tell Helen enjoyed it more this time too. She must have had a good talk with the girls though, because as we started to get off together, Becky put a hand over Helen's mouth to keep the noise down. No matter, I could feel her muffled yowling from the inside and it tickled the come out of me.

Becky made room for me to lie down between them so I could catch my breath, but I could tell that she and Liz were worked up from watching. They just didn't know exactly what I'd do next.

"See if you can show them how to liven that thing back up, Helen," I said, after I had my wind back.

"What do you mean?"

"The three of you need to get your mouths down there to kiss and lick around on it a little. It'll probably spring right back up ready for action."

Helen gave me a little look and then went right to work. She licked around the head tentatively at first, but when it perked up the slightest she sucked it into her mouth and I could feel her tongue playing around the head. My dick perked up a lot more after that.

"Try a little of that Elizabeth. Suck it on into your mouth but careful with your teeth. They don't have a part to play in this action."

Elizabeth blushed scarlet but she moved her head down and rooted her mother out of the way. My dick was firm by now and she took about a third of it into her mouth, but was stymied because she didn't know what to do.

"Move it in and out and bat around on it with your tongue, suck a little while you're at it," I told her and she had the hang of it in no time.

By now I was ready for some more pussy, but I didn't hurry things. I had Rebecca take Elizabeth's place after a little while and she must have been paying attention because she was doing a good job herself right away.

Damn all the cocksucking for now. I was ready to fuck somebody and since Becky was nearly in place already I took hold under her armpits and pulled her up for some real kissing. It only took a little more instruction to have her squatting over my hard dick and then I told her to guide it in place with a hand.

"This first time is gonna hurt, maybe a lot, and maybe not much at all. It's different for each woman. Just line the head up where it needs to go and then try lowering yourself onto it. Take your time and go as slowly as you need to."

She was nervous about it but her nipples were swollen near bursting and she was obviously hot as a house a'fire. She tried easing herself down onto it a couple of times and finally got a little frustrated and just dropped her hips.

She let out a little squeak at first, but it must not have been too painful. She was confused now though. She had about two inches of dick up her and didn't know what to do.

"Just raise up a little bit and then lower yourself back down. The hard part's over now but you have to take your time and work my dick on up in you. Just be gentle and patient and I'll be fucking you for real before you know it."

As she tried it and started having a little success her eyes got wider and wider and then her breathing sped up. I knew it was mostly just knowing she was fucking for the first time that was getting her excited and I was sure the actual physical stimulation probably wasn't doing much for her yet.

"You're doing fine Becky. That's some nice pussy you've got there and it's feeling nicer all the time. If Liz is this good you two won't have a bit of worry about working you're way west."

She smiled at the teasing and kept to her business. Finally she got it all up her and then took her first full stroke. I took hold of her hips and when she bottomed out again I pulled them forward a little and as I'd hoped, it must have caused my bush to tickle her clitty. She gasped and gave me the strangest look.

"That's the secret to how it all works baby. Try to gently rub that spot against me every time you take my pole all the way in. You'll find out what coming is all about in no time if you do."

She must have liked it because now she wiggled her ass around every time she bottomed out. I could almost see the wheels turning in her head as she tried to get the best feeling from every jiggle of her ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.