Oregon - Cover

Oregon

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Frank was young, dumb, and fulla come when he rode off from Texas to do his part for the Glorious Confederate Cause. His enthusiasm waned when he found out what a bunch of dumb asses he was fighting a war with.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Harem   Black Female   White Male  

I leaned across our pallet and pulled a Remington out of the right side holster and was about to end our guest's suffering, but when I pointed it Buster gave me such a sorrowful look I decided not to.

"Well if you want to play with him a while go ahead, but drag him out of our sight," I said, to Buster.

"At least get up and search his pockets in case there's someone somewhere that might wonder what happened to him," Carolyn said, as Buster was taking hold of the handless forearm to drag him off.

I didn't bother putting my pants on and walked over to turn the idiot's pockets out. He must have robbed someone recently because he had two hundred and eighty some odd dollars in his pockets. Now I was paying attention I saw his gun belt looked fairly new too. I glanced at the unattached hand, still near his pistol, and saw his gun was a Remington like mine and it used cartridges also.

"Damn. You'd never know it from his filthy clothes and scroungy looks, but this piece of shit died rich for his kind," I said.

Carolyn wanted to know what I was talking about and I explained. We decided to get dressed and then I was going to look around and see if I could find his horse. Surely he didn't walk this far from town in what was left of his pitiful boots.

Buster dragged him off and chewed on him some more after I quit my inspection. Loss of blood had the bastard so weak he couldn't even give very good screams anymore, and Buster was back sooner than I'd have thought.

We were dressed by now and Carolyn was sitting on the buckboard's seat again. I explained about looking for a horse and she said she'd holler if anything else came around.

Of course what I'd really meant was Buster was going to look for the horse and he started right off when I signaled. He didn't have to look for horses though; he already knew where the three of them and the mule were tied up.

It was our bad luck, or the asshole's, that we'd pulled in for a fuck break not a quarter of a mile from his dry camp. The horses and the mule were all tied to a makeshift picket line and from the looks of the camp he'd been hiding out here for several days.

I didn't know who he'd killed or where it had happened, but I could tell they hadn't been broke when they died. The horses and the mule were good stock and all the tack was well made and in reasonably good shape. I didn't want to fuck around out in the woods going through it so I packed up anything worthwhile and then attached the tack to the stock, riding the best horse back to where Carolyn and the buckboard were waiting.

Damned if I hadn't left home with one horse and come back with several and a pretty complete traveling outfit, including a damned nice bed warmer. It had been a profitable afternoon.

As we headed back to the house Carolyn fished my dick back out of my pants and showed me again how lucky my afternoon had been. The horses had to take care of most of the driving since I was concentrating on the way she liked to suck all of me in that would fit and then back off and see if she could get her tongue tip between my dickhead and foreskin.

My dick was hidden in my pants again by the time we pulled up near the barn. Jim was there to take command of the stock before we were stopped good, so I helped Carolyn down without groping her very much and then led her into the house.

Of course Sally and Juanita knew her, but she made me laugh when she announced herself to the others.

"Hi, my name is Carolyn Norton, but Frank said you could just call me his new pussy."

The women and girls gave her a look at first and then they all laughed, even Samantha. Of course the little ones didn't understand, but they laughed when everyone else did.

"Where Chiquita?" Juanita asked.

"She's at home, and we'll have to go get her before dark. She'll be afraid out there by herself," Carolyn said.

"Come Mr Frank. I tell you the way," Juanita said, and pulled me into the kitchen.

"Be sure tell Chiquita Mrs Carolyn send you and tell her they move here now. They do move here, right?"

"Yes, you know I can't leave a widow in need Juanita."

"Good, Chiquita was his woman too. Be sure she know she more new pussy," Juanita said, and then giggled.

A hard dick's work is never done I guess. Back in the barn Jim helped me saddle Bob this time and Buster was all for heading out again, so we did. Since it was getting on down to the shank of the afternoon Bob got to gallop a while and then trot a while until Carolyn's place came into view.

It was a nice place but obviously no men worked here any longer. Chiquita looked a little frightened when she came to answer my knock, but she looked very relieved when I explained they were moving in with us.

She was a tasty looking little treat with her dark hair, dark eyes, and deeply tanned skin. Her peasant blouse showed me how nice her big titties looked at the top and she didn't seem a bit disturbed when I asked her to show me Carolyn's bedroom so I could fetch something she'd asked me to get.

I think Chiquita was surprised at first when we entered the bedroom and I reached both hands around her and started playing with her breasts.

"Carolyn told me to make sure you knew I was Don's replacement for both of you before we left," I said, and Chiquita sighed loudly and leaned back against me while I pulled the blouse down to her waist and freed those lovely brown-berry tipped titties.

We didn't have unlimited time, but I wasn't about to rush this tasty treat. After we were naked I pushed her firmly onto the bed and got my lips on her pussy and my tongue up it right away.

She probably spoke at least some English, but her Spanish encouragements were exciting and even her wails sounded exotic as I made her come on my mouth.

When I moved up on my knees later to get fully between her legs she got her first look at my dick and she nearly swooned. She wasn't swooning as I pushed it up her though and she knew all about crying out and fucking back. Her heels were drumming against my ass in seconds and we pumped each other hard if not for very long.

After a good bit of after fuck kissing and fondling Chiquita got up and packed two small handbags, one for Carolyn and one for her. I dragged my clothes back on after that and we headed home shortly with Chiquita sitting sideways in front of me on Bob's saddle. I'm glad Bob knew the way home because I spent most of my time playing with big brown titties all the way back.

We made it just before sunset and there was a good commotion when we arrived. It didn't last long though and soon enough Juanita was serving supper with Chiquita helping. I knew I must have been a good boy today since we had even more dessert tonight. It only whet my appetite for the fun and games after bedtime.

The next morning I woke when the women did and since they needed time in the bathroom I dragged on some clean clothes so Buster and I could find a place to piss outside.

"Mr ah ... Frank, two of those new horses you brought in yesterday are fine ones, and that mule ain't no slouch neither. Can I keeps 'em up in your barn?" Jim asked, after I put my dick away.

"Anytime you see a horse you want to keep just grab its lead and put it in there."

"I figured I could, but I ain't really like that. Nobody here can have a claim on any of those you got yestiddy though, so I'm gonna keep the mule and them two if it's all right wit you."

"Go ahead. How you coming along with the two Remus sent up here?"

"They's coming along and I think they'll act right all the time after another week or so."

"Good. I'm going in to breakfast now. You coming?"

"Ms Juanita done fixed my breakfast. I'll just keep workin' unless you needs me to come drink coffee and listen to what you got to say," he said.

"I guess I'll give you a break this morning. If I think of something I'll come tell you later," I said, and headed to the house.

Chiquita brought me a cup of coffee as soon as I sat down and everyone else started showing up.

Sally was the one who opened our morning talk and it was about the remainder of Carolyn's things.

"I know you're anxious to get going to deliver the Army's beef Frank, but I think you should take care of moving Carolyn's things and getting her place secure before you go."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.