Oregon - Cover

Oregon

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Frank was young, dumb, and fulla come when he rode off from Texas to do his part for the Glorious Confederate Cause. His enthusiasm waned when he found out what a bunch of dumb asses he was fighting a war with.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Harem   Black Female   White Male  

"Charlie, what have you done with your dogs? I haven't seem 'em since we got here," I asked.

"Ain't no wonder. You done taken up banker's hours and I've had them roamin' round at night. Kinda spooked Remus and the others at first but I tolt 'em the dogs was yourn and you wanted them watchin' things while you was asleep. They ain't even bit anyone over prowlin' around after dark, yet," Charlie said, and grinned like a fool.

"Well, Jim's taking up residence in that closest barn tonight. He's gets along with 'em don't he?"

"Hell, they'd chew up you or me either one if we gave Jim any grief. They love Jim since he's allus sneaking 'em some treats from the Cookie's leftovers. You won't hear none of your other hands calling Jim a nigger neither, not if they think there's any chance the dogs can hear 'em.

"Jim don't never say a word when he hears such as that, but it makes him flinch just a little. The dogs don't miss things like that and by now they growl low in their throats when they hear it. Most sane people don't want dogs that big making mean noises at 'em."

"I don't blame 'em and it won't hurt if they all learn some manners," I said.

"Naw, it won't. It'll save a lot of wear on you too. You won't have to kick every ass you see."

He had me there, but I really didn't know another way to deal with men. If they worked for you they were supposed to do what I told them too and stop doing what I told them to stop doing. I understood there were limits to the kind of cooperation I could expect; then again they had to understand the limits of their situation too.

Unless we'd crossed into some strange new country during the wagon trip I thought these types of things were pretty much understood by everyone, and to my way of thinking they should be. I knew for damned sure Jack hadn't let these guys run around doing what they wanted to do all day long and I didn't mean for the raise I gave them to give them the idea they could start now. I wondered if I should have a talk with Remus about it. If Herb was any example it looked like I'd either have to talk to Remus or whip every ass on the place.

I figured the next best step for me - to make sure I didn't have to fight every time some ranch hand was on his monthly - was to keep a dog with me most of the time. I asked Charlie to come outside and call the dogs. I needed to make friends with at least one of them, and I told Charlie what I thought about it.

"That's a damned good idea, and I think Buster is the dog for you."

"Buster?"

"Good enough a name for 'em ain't it? Didn't have no way to know what they been callin' him and he must not a liked it anyways cause he wouldn't tell me neither. I named him Buster."

"I can't argue with that. Where is he now?"

"Buster," Charlie screamed, and what I remembered as the biggest male of the whole bunch came running.

"Buster, this here's Frank. You're his dog now. He'll be feeding you and giving the marching orders. You keep an eye on him," Charlie said, as if the dog could understand, and when Buster looked me right in the eyes I thought he just might.

"Come on in Buster," I said, and held the door open so he could.

Juanita gave me such a look when we came to the kitchen door so I had to explain Charlie had given Buster to me and I was supposed to feed him now so he'd watch my back.

"Have you got a little treat I can give him?" I asked.

"Dog name Buster? Dog watch out for you? I give food you feed him," she said, and then walked outside to the smoke house while we followed.

Juanita walked out of it with a big ham bone that had a good bit of ham left on it and handed it to me.

"Sit there and give it Buster. Pet him on head while he eats ham and then he hide bone. Buster like you good from the start," she said, and then walked back into the kitchen while I sat in the chair she pointed to, gave Buster the bone, and petted his head.

There was no telling whether this would work as well as Charlie and Juanita seemed to think, but I was pretty sure it couldn't hurt. I know Buster really appreciated the hambone and he wagged hell out of his tale while he ate it. It didn't take him long to get most of the meat off and then he picked up the bone and poked it under the edge of the house.

"Come on Buster, come along and I'll introduce you to the other Frank," I said, and led him to the stall.

Someone had put plenty of hay in Frank's manger and his water barrel was nearly full. He perked up when we came in though and in a second he and Buster were looking each other over. Frank put his neck over the gate then and he and Buster sniffed each other's noses. I guess it would have to do since there was no way Buster could get high enough to sniff Frank's ass.

Suppertime was close enough for me and so I headed to the house. Buster seemed like he wanted to come along so I let him. Sure enough all the usual suspects were hanging around in the dining room.

The women wanted to know what Buster was doing in the house, and when I gave them the tale I was astonished they didn't think I was nuts. They all went over to pet Buster on the head and tell him he was doing a good job already. I was a little confused by their acceptance, but at least I knew better than to argue about it. Especially when Buster came over to lie right beside my chair when I sat down.

I didn't know who had trained this dog, but I knew someone had and it wasn't the Indians either. I'd have bet money right then he'd let his bladder burst before he peed in the house. I just hoped he made sure to let me know when he needed to go out. When we headed for bed that night Buster came with us and he lay beside it all night long I guess.

One thing Buster did change was what time I got up and out in the mornings. I knew he needed to go outside worse than I needed to pee in the moorning, so we took a little stroll around before sunup. All he did was go piss on a tree and then we went back inside so I could use the facilities myself and get dressed. When I was dressed for the day I headed toward the dining room, but Juanita signaled me and in the kitchen she pointed to a big tin bowl of scraps. Buster and I went outside so he could have his breakfast first.

After I had mine Buster and I went to see Frank and Jim. The carpenters came rolling up in their building wagon I guess you could call it, but I wasn't sure if it was theirs or John Birch's since he was driving it while Catfish Johnson and Squiggly were riding horses.

After we finished howdying we went in the barn and I explained about Jim's new residence. They were a little surprised about the level of quality I made them understand I wanted. They looked especially dubious when I told them about the shitter and bathtub they needed to leave room for in Jim's bathroom. The youngest, Squiggly, couldn't keep his tongue under control for the whole thing.

"I ain't going to all that much trouble to build a fancy room for no nigger," he said, and kinda loud.

Buster did what dogs that were upset did best. He bit a chunk out of Squiggly's ass. I laughed at the turd head until he pulled out his hammer as if to hit Buster. He put it down slowly when he noticed the big hole in the end of my Remington conversion was pointed at his face.

"You hit my dog and you'll die where you are. I didn't call you out here to discuss what kind of accommodations I wanted for a faithful friend that come all the way across the country with me, and that word don't get yelled around here neither, as Buster pointed out to you. Now, get your ass off my place and don't never come on it again 'less you're ready for your last hole."

"You can't just fire me for that," he said.

"I can't? I already have and you're working on a whuppin' to go with it. Get your ass away from here now," I said, and eared back the hammer on my pistol.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.