Oregon - Cover

Oregon

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Frank was young, dumb, and fulla come when he rode off from Texas to do his part for the Glorious Confederate Cause. His enthusiasm waned when he found out what a bunch of dumb asses he was fighting a war with.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Harem   Black Female   White Male  

Somehow I'd ended up with Frank's lead rope in my hand so I thought I could at least lead him around a little and see how he acted. I said get and headed off. He followed without complaint so I said whoa and he stopped. He took and extra step but he did stop. I did it again and Frank showed me he was paying attention, because he stopped exactly when I said whoa this time. I taught him gee and haw without much more trouble and I was pleased so far.

I found a handy hitching rail, tied him to it, and then stood beside him in about the same position I'd be if I were about to mount. Instead of trying it I just laid my arm across his back. He tensed up a little, but didn't blow up. I left my arm there for a few minutes and then walked off leaving him tied.

Apparently he knew all about being tied and he stood still without pulling against the lead. There were a couple of chairs on the back porch so I sat in one and just watched him. Fifteen minutes later he still hadn't cut up, so I decided he knew that drill at least.

After walking back over beside him I lay my arm even farther over his back and he tensed up again, but still didn't do anything radical. It was beginning to come to me that no one had ever tried any thing except gathering enough men to hold him still, putting on a saddle, and then holding him tighter until someone got aboard. My guess was everyone turned loose then and maybe one of them even swatted him on the ass to get things started.

It was an ignorant way to break a horse, but it mostly worked sooner or later. If it didn't the horse usually ended up breaking some of the cowboy's bones or some of its own. No doubt Jack had at least known enough about this one to give up and save him for good breeding stock. Hell, this might be easier than I thought.

Bill showed back up with two other men with him then. He put Johnny to work digging the posthole and Okey to work watching, and then switching out with Johnny every little bit. I had Bill show me where the tack was stored while they dug.

Coming back with only a saddle blanket, I walked directly to Frank and rubbed it all over him from front to back and then side to side. I even covered his head with it for about two minutes then started in again. Johnny and Okey were watching me as close as they could, but trying to keep me from catching them at it. I just draped the blanket over Frank as if the saddle was coming next and let him be for a while.

He'd gotten accustomed to the blanket from me sacking him out with it earlier, but he tensed up and shivered when I put it in place like I was about to put a saddle on top of it. He settled down in a few minutes and seemed none the worse for the experience. I left him standing there and went into the house.

There was a good bit of a cluster fuck under way, but it wasn't the type I was so fond of. I was looking for Blossum though and found Jasper and her right away. They were coming out of their room and no doubt they'd just delivered some of their things.

"I know you two haven't gone into business officially yet, but I need some tack they don't have here. I came to see if you happened to have it in your wagon?"

"What'cha needin'?" Jasper asked.

"Jauquima. I need a sixteen-strand leather bosal on a rawhide core, a braided headstall, and a fiador. I don't guess there's a chance in hell you've got a real mane-hair mecate.

"Damned if we don't. Is it trained to ride at all yet?" Jasper asked.

"Naw. It's a hell of a horse though and worth the trouble to do it right, I think."

"Probably want the thickest mecate then. If it's a grown horse and ain't trained yet I see some doublin' in your future. Can you tie the mecate?" he asked.

"I can sooner or later, but it would probably take me a couple of days."

"Blossum can do it in a jiffy. I never have been able to myself. Where is this horse?" Jasper asked.

"He's tied to that hitchin' rack by the closest barn. He stands tied fine, but it looks to me like they tried to cowboy him out and he didn't take to it. They say he's the best stallion on the place so they quit trying. Probably scared he'd break something or break up a cowboy."

"Let's go look."

The three of us headed that way and Jasper liked what he saw. Even Blossum seemed impressed.

"I don't think he's no better'n the one you rode in on. Near 'bout good as though. He's a good horse," Jasper said.

"Steel dust maybe little better. Not much though. I fix jauquima tonight. Maybe afternoon and make Jasper do all work moving," Blossum said, and then laughed at Jasper and the sour look he gave her.

"You're gettin' the easy part. I ain't got a saddle that'll fit 'em right. Gonna have to make one," Jasper said, and they went back to the moving.

Frank hadn't shook the blanket off so I went back to the tack room and found a half scroungy double-rigged saddle. It didn't look like much, but I was only going to use it to saddle him, and I didn't even consider trying to ride him with it. I carried it out and set it down by the hitchin' rack and started removing the girths and latigo straps all around.

One of the hands I didn't know was walking back toward the new stall construction carrying some lumber over his shoulder. He stopped, stared at me, the saddle, and Frank.

"How the hell you gonna break him without no girths?" he asked, obviously curious as he could be.

"I don't break horses. I train 'em to let me ride."

"Huh, what's the difference?" he asked.

"I don't get my ass throwed near as much," I said.

"I ain't never heared of anything like that."

"You like gettin' throwed then?"

"Not much."

"Maybe you'd better watch what I do when you ain't busy," I said, as I tied the off stirrup to the pommel so it wouldn't slap Frank on that side when I put it on him.

The hand walked on and I picked the saddle up again. Frank's eyes went a little wide, but he wasn't in a panic yet. I didn't try to put it on his back right away because I could tell he was remembering past encounters with something similar. I just eased my way over and pushed it against him lightly. He sniffed it and then snorted pretty loud, but that's all the fuss he made for now.

I kept at it for a while. Brushing it against him and them backing off slowly. Soon enough I stretched things out until I could rub him with it almost anywhere without him even stepping aside. That was enough for now so I put the saddle on the hitching rack, untied his rope and led him off for some more halter work - with plenty of gets, whoas, gees, and haws.

Bill and Okey had the big post planted and tamped down good by now so I tied Frank to it. He didn't need it since he already knew the only lesson it was really good for, but it wouldn't hurt anything. I left the blanket on his back and wondered if he'd shake or pull it off. I headed into the house then since I thought Juanita might have some more food ready before long. Remus knocked on the door behind me before I even got away from it so I opened it back up.

"Did you find 'em already Remus?"

"Shore did, they was all at one of 'em's house talking about places to look for work."

"Did you hire 'em?"

"I forgot to ask you how much you'd pay so they just come back with me," he said.

I went out to talk to the three and hired them. I let them name the price of fifty a month and one meal a day. They all had wives who fixed their breakfast and supper.

"What do you need built?" John Birch asked.

"You ready to start?"

"We didn't bring our tools with us, but we can go back and get 'em pretty quick."

"Naw, just bring 'em in the morning and I'll figure out what I want first."

"First?"

"Yeh, there'll be plenty of work for you here. I know for sure I want one barn and maybe two. I'll need a bigger bunkhouse too."

"That's good news. We'll be here at sunrise," John said.

"Don't come that early tomorrow unless you just want to sit around and drink coffee. I doubt I'll come out of the house before seven thirty."

"We'll come early. Cookie makes good coffee," he said, and they headed off.

By the time I made it to the table the food was just starting around. It was even better this time and I did my part. Hell, I deserved it after spending the morning actually doing something constructive.

It was back outside to work for me after the meal. I wasn't even near done getting started with Frank yet. He was holding up his end of the deal though, still standing there calmly with the blanket still in place.

Just about then a young cowboy picked up the piece of shit saddle off the hitchin' rack and headed for Frank with it.

"Hold on there. Where you going with that saddle?" I asked, shouting, but not as loud as I could.

"I'm gonna saddle that gray and see if he pitches high as I've heard."

"No you ain't. Put the saddle back where you found it and get back to work."

"What you gonna do if I don't? Fire me?"

"No, I'm not gonna fire you. That wouldn't teach your dumb ass a thing. I'm going to whup your ass all over this ranch." I said, and it stumped him for a second.

"I quit then."

"Fine, put the saddle back where you found it and get gone."

He dropped the saddle on the ground and started to walk off then. I knew there were probably six or seven hands scattered around watching and that meant this was more important than just losing one cowhand. I moved in front of him and he stopped, glaring at me.

"Put that saddle back where you found it."

"I told you I quit. I ain't doing a damned thing you say," he said.

"And I ain't letting you come out here to draw pay and cause trouble anytime you want then walk off without cleaning up the last mess you made."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.