Oregon - Cover

Oregon

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Frank was young, dumb, and fulla come when he rode off from Texas to do his part for the Glorious Confederate Cause. His enthusiasm waned when he found out what a bunch of dumb asses he was fighting a war with.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Harem   Black Female   White Male  

I was pretty happy with the way things had turned out so far, or at least I thought I was. Seeing Jennings go to jail for trying to fuck me and the widow both wasn't quite as satisfying as performing the death penalty myself, but it was imminently more practical and I doubt he'd find a long prison sentence very much more to his liking.

There was always the chance he'd get out of it someway, but that would probably be just as well. Even if he didn't get sent to prison he was still shit out of luck as a lawyer here in Oregon City and if I kept my eyes and ears open there was a chance I'd find out which way he headed as he left town in shame.

I'd thought we'd had enough excitement in town, but Helen and the others hadn't. Anita, Mary, and Helga had already presided over packing up everything we had. They were waiting for us to get back so we could all head out to Sally's home. I guessed we'd wrassle out who was going to end up with it after we got there. Charlie even had Bob saddled and waiting, and Sally sent her driver back to somewhere, then she and Samantha climbed into the lead wagon with Mary, Anita, and Helga.

It would have been a pretty good day's travel when we were still on the trail, but the twelve miles went fast on an improved road and we pulled in about an hour after sunset. Remus came up to see what was going on, but when he saw Sally climbing from the lead wagon a smile split his face and he didn't ask any questions.

"I'm so happy to see you Remus. I've really missed you and the others while I was staying in town. Can you round up some men to put the stock somewhere close and a few more to help us carry some things into the house? We'll leave most of it out here in the wagons tonight. We can tend to it in the morning," Sally said, and Remus agreed at once.

Apparently the hands did like Sally a lot better than they'd liked Jack because not a one of them were put out over having to work after dark. I joined right in with them, but when Remus asked me about what to take where, I told him the women were running this show and I was just here to help step and fetch. Most of the men laughed at that and sure enough Sally and Helen were giving orders quickly.

The house was a big one and clean inside too. That was a surprise since I figured Jack Dunbarton wasn't all that tidy. Turned out I was right about that too. The reason for the nice appearance of the house was Juanita, and older Spanish lady who was good at that sort of thing. She was probably a good cook too and she seemed like she sampled a lot of her own work.

Sally and Juanita had a tearful reunion as soon as Juanita came out to see what all the noise was. When they quit hugging and patting each other's backs Sally introduced us all to Juanita and then she headed into the kitchen and stoked up the fire in her cast iron stove.

"I have food before long. I see you must be man of house now and I see you like food. We get along fine you no hit Mrs Sally," she said.

"If I did my Daddy would ride all the way up here from Texas and strap my ass for it."

"Good. Texas man. We have no trouble. We understand each other," Juanita said, and then grinned.

To tell the truth I wasn't so sure about being man of the house since I didn't know what the women had cooked up or were planning. That didn't mean I was going to argue with a cook who was getting started on a meal. We'd traveled right through suppertime after all. About then Mary came in and I introduced her to Juanita. Mary wanted to help with the cooking and Juanita said she could this time and they'd talk it over tomorrow.

I knew better than to get involved with a quarrel between cooks, so I gave Mary a good pat on the ass and went to see if I could find a dining table. It was easy to spot since it was in a real live dining room and damned if it wasn't plenty big enough for all of us and more. Come to think of it the table reminded me of the china cabinet we'd found on the trail.

I was about to grab a chair and sit down when Sally and Helen made me come and sit at the head of the table where the two were seated across from each other and leaving the main chair empty. I smelled something going on, but I had a hint it was going to turn out for my benefit so I did what they wanted.

The two of them, along with Anita and Helga were going on about how wonderful things would be with us all living here together. I'll admit I thought it would be a lot handier than going to sleep in a different wagon every night, but I wasn't paying that much attention. I didn't really concentrate on anything much until the food and some coffee appeared and of course I put my full attention to it when it came within my reach.

Juanita and Mary had done a bang up job on short notice, but for once I didn't stuff in every single mouthful I could, and it was a lucky thing.

As soon as the meal was over Sally had Samantha show Rebecca, Elizabeth, and Honey to their new bedroom, which they would be sharing with Samantha. Sally then showed Jasper, Blossum, and Swallow to a room and then showed Charlie and Nadine to another one. The house was big and there was a separate room for Jr and another one for Jimmy and Cara. Sally saved the big surprise for last though.

What she called the Master bedroom took up one complete end of the large ranch house and it had a giant bed. She told us it had been her bedroom but said she'd move her things into Jack former room. Before I could get a word out Helen elbowed me in the rib so hard even I got the hint.

"Sally, I'd never put you out of your own bed, especially since I want to get into it with you. How do you feel about becoming my next wife and joining the others? I know the law says I can only marry one woman, but there's no law says what we can or can't do inside our own home," I said, and managed not to drool

Sally didn't say a word, she just smiled and started off with her clothes and the others copied her actions. I was still wondering if this lucky streak I was riding was going to turn to shit someday, but at the moment I started shucking clothes myself.

Sally was a beautiful mature woman, like Helen. She had plenty of titty, a gorgeous ass, and a slim but well toned body. I figured new pussy deserved the first shot so I went directly to her when I was naked and pulled her to me for our first kiss. She took a tight grip with her arms around me and she didn't even squeal much when I tumbled us onto the bed.

It didn't take much kissing, sucking, and feeling to get Sally wet down below and almost before I could believe it my knees were between hers and I was wedging her thighs apart. My dickhead found her warm wet slit and when I pushed she gobbled me up.

We didn't get to fuck alone though because with plenty of room in the big bed, women were kissing all over the both of us as we pumped. Mary came in the door just as I got it up Sally good and she had to get a move on to catch up. Before I knew it there was a black face sucking on a white titty and Sally seemed about to swoon. She let us know she was one of us for sure when she howled like a wolf when her stomach muscles clinched and it caused me to give her what I'd been pumping for.

Later, it was obvious this was Sally's first time with fucking as a team sport, but she was visibly excited about it and enthusiastic to boot. She nearly fainted when Helga put her mouth to her pussy looking for places to lick and suck and she was amazed when Anita latched her lips to my deflating pole and started sucking life back into it. She blushed crimson while Helen told her that I'd be putting that big things up her ass before long.

"Oh it's all so wonderful since you're here now Frank, and you're just in time too. Samantha turns fourteen next week and what a wonderful present you're going to be. I'll bet the other youngsters have her panting over you already," Sally said.

Things degenerated into a fuck fest after that, and any time my member flagged I recalled what Sally had said about Samantha and it gave me strength to go on.

The next morning I was the last one out of bed and the room was even empty. I washed myself up a little in the face bowl and after dressing I moved on intending to go outside and find a privy. Anita spotted me and came over.

"Looking for the privy?"

"As a matter of fact I was."

"You just left it, come on, I'll show you. It surprised me too, but it is nice," she said, leading me back into the bedroom.

She opened a door and showed me what she called the bathroom, and I guess that's what it was. They had a long cast iron tub for bathing and it had spigots at one end where you let water in. There was also a real toilet in there. I'd heard of them before but it was the first one I'd ever seen. Anita left me to discover the way to use it on my own, but it was easy to figure out.

I finished my business and found a chain hanging from a tank type thing above my head. When I pulled the chain the evidence disappeared. For a second I wondered where it was going, but decided I didn't really want to know.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.