Oregon - Cover

Oregon

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Frank was young, dumb, and fulla come when he rode off from Texas to do his part for the Glorious Confederate Cause. His enthusiasm waned when he found out what a bunch of dumb asses he was fighting a war with.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Harem   Black Female   White Male  

When I made it back to the wagons the shooting practice was over and most everybody was gabbing at the table while Mary, Helen, and Helga were thinking about getting some supper on the fire. I had a hard time keeping my eyes off Helga in her widow's weeds. The black material made her Scandinavian coloring stand out and the tight fit showed off her natural female assets too. I wondered how long she'd be too sad to be abused and looked forward to the time I could get Helen, Helga, and Mary naked together again.

Tonight didn't look like the night though since she still seemed a little to down. Honey, Elizabeth, and Rebecca were going to carry the load again tonight and they didn't seem like they minded the extra duty one bit.

Breakfast was ready before I made it out of the wagon the next day. I had a busy night and an even harder time getting away from the delectable naked girls I was with. Helen, Mary, and Helga were up and cooking early though and they were all smiling when I climbed out still buttoning up my shirt. Helga was even up to teasing me a little as she handed me a cup of coffee. Since she came close when she did it I gave her nice ass a squeeze. It looked so tempting now that she was in her tight buckskins again.

Things were back to normal soon after we finished eating. Same old mule's asses for the drivers to watch and the same old plains to crawl over. According to Jack, the next real excitement would be after the Platte branched off into North and South versions and we had to cross the southern one to stay with the North Platte. Damned if he wasn't right and after day-after-day of more of the same I was almost glad when we made it to Ash Hollow and the ford.

We took the next day off to make sure our wagons were in shape to make the crossing. It wasn't because the river was deep; it was mostly just to make sure our wagons were in good repair. The water was deeper than it would be later in the year but it wasn't intimidating. Still, there were wagons that needed attention and Jack made sure everyone paid them some.

I had more help now but I had more wagons too. Jasper and I both paid the guys I'd used at the first crossing to give our wagons a checkout on their caulking. It wasn't so much the deep water this time, but I wanted to make sure water couldn't get in and ruin any of what we were carrying. Jasper sure as hell didn't want his leather goods soaked and we both felt like the money was well spent. I did make sure Jr and Jimmy paid close attention because they could help next time we needed to go through the job.

The next morning Jack got us across with minimum bother. The only snags were from heavily loaded wagons that got stuck in the mud and hitching another team to them usually cured things. Jack came by and joked once that they'd probably be the first customers with discarded goods for my empty wagon.

Boring was it again for more days on end until we finally got a glimpse of Courthouse Rock. It was near the end of the plains and by the time we came to Chimney Rock and then Scotts Bluff we were about to start some of the tricky parts of the journey.

We finally found some things appearing for possible scavenging when we started through Scotts Bluffs. Some of the pulls were hard and we even had to belay wagons down a couple of slopes. One of the heavy wagon's owners even came by and asked about getting me to carry part of his load, but he couldn't afford to pay anything, he was just hoping I'd do it for friendship I guess.

Maybe I was a little cold about it but most of life ain't a free lunch. I know I'd fallen into a jackpot or two lately, but at the moment I was worrying how I was going to keep up the payments on my good luck and I wasn't about to spend a couple of hours moving stuff into my wagon for the trip downhill and then back out only to do it again later. If it had been food or something I might have helped him out. Most of it was heavy furniture he and his wife thought a lot of and after I looked it over I knew I wouldn't even pick it up if I found it along the trail.

I didn't bother pointing that out to the guy, I just told him no. It didn't make us friends but then again, I didn't give a shit. I had my own worries to deal with. Luckily for him his wagon made it down without much trouble and it didn't run away with him, this time at least.

While I was walking around and looking, waiting for our turn to start down one of the steepest places, I did find something worth taking a look at. It was a fairly ornate china cabinet and it looked like it was very well made. It was certainly pretty and had been put under an overhang that kept it out of the weather.

Deciding to take a closer look, I called Helen, Mary, and Helga over to help. I was mostly interested in the piece as furniture but the women looked through the drawers and the deal was done after they did. It was full of china dishes and nice silver wear. The wagon it came out of must have been heavy for sure for them to leave the silver. Finally I realized that the silver was the main drawback. The cabinet was large but wouldn't have been nearly as heavy as the dishes and the silver. It would have been pointless to leave the cabinet since the dishes would end up in pieces and the silver was the main problem with the weight.

Helga did the most looking and she found a note left by the previous owner. It claimed they'd be coming back for their things later and asked that no one take them. That would have been fine except it was dated nearly seven years ago. I called all the guys together and we loaded it into the wagon, but Helen put the note away for later.

The funny thing to me was at the bottom of the same down slope I saw two toolboxes. I just had to take a look since we had time and I was curious. They were farrier's tools and there was a damned full sized anvil right beside them. One of the large boxes had a note of its own saying that anyone who wanted the heavy bastards was welcome to 'em. Hell, we had room and plenty of mule power and we loaded it all along with a big box of books. If we found something better along the way we could always pitch it out and load that if we needed to.

After we were all down Jack moved us out. We only had about three hours of daylight left but Jack said we had time to reach a better place to camp, and we did. That night was scheduled to be with Mary, Helga, and Helen and I was looking forward to it. Helga had turned into an enthusiastic fuck four days after we left William's remains and she hadn't lost interest in the least since.

The women had more or less divided my duties into a night with the girls and the next with them. It suited me fine so far and they'd all started to get more familiar with each other too. I was pretty surprised that I was standing up well to the hard use. Tonight I was going to throw them a curve though since I intended to show Helga what a dick up her ass was like.

As we climbed in the wagon for bed Helen had a little curve of her own to throw, but it wasn't about bumping bellies. She'd found another note with the silver wear and it wasn't from the man who'd left it. It was from his wife and she hadn't been a bit happy about leaving things. They'd been from her first marriage and she just knew he'd done it because he didn't want reminders around that her first husband had been a better provider. No doubt that was at least part of the reason he'd never come back to reclaim their things. I was betting good sense was another reason.

Hell, it didn't matter to me but I didn't say so. Helen was treating it like some mystery and I didn't mind about that either. Anything they could come up with to scare away the boredom was fine with me, and right at the moment Helga was shucking her buckskins and that was keeping my boredom away. I patted on her ass as she went and warned her it would be getting a workout.

"It's about time you got around to mine. I've watched you plow Mary and Helen both there and I want my turn. Just go a little slow at first," she said, and I promised her I would.

Helga thought I was going to short change her at first, since even though she was on her hands and knees I pushed my dick up her cooter first. She didn't really bitch but she did let me know I'd promised something else.

"It's for your own good. I'm just slicking up my pecker for other destinations."

There's a good chance Helga might have thanked me for my thoughtfulness if I hadn't switched targets just then. As it was, the only thing she could do was suck in a big breath and then groan. I held still after the head was up her though and gave her a few seconds to get accustomed to the new presence before pressing on, as it were.

She caught on to what was happening fairly quickly and after a minute or two she was fully involved, tightening as I entered and giving me a little slack on the way out. Her next comment was a surprise though.

"Jesus God that thing seems bigger this way. I'll cut your throat if you hold out on me again like you've been being. Push it up me harder, and faster."

Since I always like to do what the women wanted, especially when it's something I like too, I started pounding. Helga raved over it and before long she had me giving her a come injection and she wailed when I did. When she came to the end of her twine and collapsed onto the thin mattress I was right with her, laying out on her body because I didn't have the strength to get up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.