Oregon - Cover

Oregon

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Frank was young, dumb, and fulla come when he rode off from Texas to do his part for the Glorious Confederate Cause. His enthusiasm waned when he found out what a bunch of dumb asses he was fighting a war with.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Harem   Black Female   White Male  

It was all I could do to keep from jumping out from under the robe and revealing myself by grabbing hold of Helga. She didn't stay bent over showing me the goods for long though. She stood up, turned back to face my hiding spot, and said...

"Frank, come out your hiding place. Come get close look, I want you see."

At least I had sense enough to reveal myself then and it was my turn to blush I'm sure. I couldn't see myself turn red but my ears and face felt so hot they seemed to be on fire. Helga giggled and then smiled her widest, but that wasn't the only shock. Nadine scampered out the back of the wagon.

"Now come look."

"But how did you know I was here?"

"Frank, if woman show you titties and pussy she want you look. I knew first time and was sad you not watch last time. Now you big hero today and I try again. Come, play with titties, diddle pussy. No keep me waiting."

"I was very surprised and even more curious but I was obedient. I stripped off my shirt so when I hugged her to me for a serious kissing her titties were pressed into my bare chest. She sighed as my tongue explored her mouth and then I moved a hand around to cup a titty and tease its nipple with my thumb."

Helga wasn't holding back either; her hands attacked my gun-belt buckle and then my pants. She dropped them when they were unfastened and pushed my drawers and the pants down my legs. She took a good handhold on my rod, stroked it slowly, keeping time with the two fingers I'd slid up into her wet heat.

"Oh Frank, I'm so hot, but no time for fucking now. Sit there," she said, pointing to Nadine's chair, "I suck dick."

God almighty, what an offer. I parked my ass on the stool and she was on her knees in front of it at once. She groaned lowly when she took a good look at my dick.

"Frank. Such big long fat dick. I suck now," she said, and made good on the promise.

Helga used one hand to steer my dong and the other to cup and fondle my balls. First she swabbed her tongue round and round my dickhead, working the tip between my foreskin and the knob. It was wonderful torture, and when she popped the head into her mouth and sucked I was in heaven.

Even though Helga was a tall girl with a generous mouth she didn't have a hope of taking it all in, but she sucked and slobbered over me, pumping slowly with one hand and caressing my balls with the other. I know I couldn't have lasted over five minutes but it felt like my dick was in her mouth for years.

When I blew it was a big time explosion and I could feel it starting down around my toes. It wrung me out completely and Helga didn't lose a single drop. While I was gasping for breath she licked me clean, then stood and put her dress back on. She pulled me to my feet for a few more kisses.

"Remember Frank, Helga never wear bloomers. You near and want to feel pussy, pull my skirt up and play. Finger me," she said, pulling the hem up so I could have another shot right now.

It was no time to waste time. I put a hand in her bush and slid my two fingers up her again for more of the minor frigging I'd given her before the cock sucking she'd given me. Jesus, she was dripping still, and her insides were hot and slimy. I pulled my fingers out and sucked them into my mouth.

"Oh! Does Frank suck pussy?" she asked.

"Every chance I get."

"If Helga sneak over some night you suck mine?"

"In a heartbeat."

"Helen no mind?"

"If she gripes I'll spank her."

"I come then, soon," she said, and then left.

God! What an experience. Helga seemed to be even hotter than I'd thought. Right now I wondered if she really would have the nerve to slip into the wagon with us some night, and I wondered how in the hell she'd do it without William finding out. I could only wonder and hope though.

After pulling my pants back up and putting on my shirt I slipped out of the wagon too. Nadine was hiding in some shadows but she gave me a little laugh as I walked off. Helen and Mary were in Mary's wagon tonight again and I climbed in with them, putting my still sticky fingers under Helen's nose first and Mary's next.

"That smells like pussy. Have you been diddling the girls for a warm up?" Helen asked.

"No, I had them up Helga in Nadine's wagon and she sucked my dick too."

"You gettin' a good price for those buckskins," Mary said, and laughed.

"You might not believe me, but it was her idea. I sure as hell didn't tell her no. You should see her titties. In fact she said she would slip in with us some night and you might get to. She wants me to lick her pussy."

"Oh God Frank, I want you to lick it too, and I want you to fuck her. Mary and I want to see you put that big dick up her, and watch, we want to watch you do it," Helen said.

"And help too. We want to help," Mary said.

"Oh, you're going to help all right, but right now I'm going to fuck the beJesus out of you two. Having my dick sucked was nice, but now I want some pussy," I said, and started off with my clothes.

The next morning, after breakfast, I caught up the Steel Dust bay instead of Red. My saddle didn't fit him perfectly but using two blankets I made it work. Red had more prominent withers than the barrel chested Steel Dust, but the extra padding made things work well enough. I'd be off on my ass if we had to work cattle and he made a fast move, but we didn't work any cattle on the trail, we just hazed them along. Besides, other people took care of that.

The bay didn't like having a bit in his mouth and he fooled with it until I took that bridle off and put on a headstall with a bosal instead. Luckily I had left the reins and lead rope knot tied to it the last time I'd been using it and in ten minutes I was ready to go.

As the train moved out I rode over to say good morning to William and Helga and was able to do it without looking guilty. That didn't mean I didn't feel guilty, but I'm pretty sure I didn't show any signs. Helga didn't help me any since she was licking her lips the whole time. Luckily William was looking at me as we talked a little and she was behind him.

I was ranging out farther from the train during the day lately. I didn't want to be surprised again by asshole Indians. I knew the white man was running them off what they considered their land, and I really didn't blame them, but there wasn't one fucking thing I could do about the situation except keep my eyes open and be ready to shoot any of them that were taking it too hard for my good. Thankfully it was another boring day.

In fact it was another boring five days before we reached Fort Kearny. Jack picked us a good spot to stay for a couple of days not far from the fort, which wasn't exactly the kind of fort you might expect. It looked more like a ramshackled town. It did have some general stores and three blacksmith shops and the like. And saloons, it had several saloons. Not a damned one of them looked like the kind of place I'd like to visit without an armed squad to back me up. During the war we'd faced whole regiments that didn't look as rough as those saloons.

Of course Bob, the name I'd given the bay, needed shoes. Indians never bothered with such. I watched several of the smiths from a distance before settling on one that seemed to know what he was doing. He said he could get to Bob the next day so I told him I'd bring him and Red by early the next morning. It was too late in the day for it today.

When I turned Bob out and went back to the wagons, the cooking had already started but the women weren't in a rush. Mostly they were gabbing about another shopping trip. I was all for it. I knew they all could use more shoes and boots.

I hadn't even thought about it before we left Independence, but a wagon train trip involved one hell of a lot of walking. We were able to cut way down on it by riding in the wagons more than others did. We could afford to though since we had extra mules. People that only had a couple of extras couldn't do that and even we couldn't ride all the time. The extra load on the stock would leave us all walking if we weren't careful to rotate mules out for days of complete rest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.