Af - Best Friends - Cover

Af - Best Friends

by shrike

Copyright© 2008 by shrike

Drama Story: The medallion of Zulo strikes again. This time two friends switch, but what happens then? Will everything be ever right again?

Caution: This Drama Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   First   Transformation   .

"Hey Cam, want to go down to the creek?"

Sitting on the porch I looked up at my best friend walking on the sidewalk, "Sure, what's the plan?"

"Nothing much, just hang out at our hideout and look for treasures."

I joined him in on the sidewalk, "Okay, let's go Cam."

Together we went down to the small creek near our homes at the military base. We were almost inseparable, and not only because my best friend and I had so much in common. Not only did we have the same first name Cameron. We also had our birthday on the same day, both our dad's were in the army and we were both an only child in our family. We were even similarly small for our age. Since we had so much in common, we always played together. Others called us the twin Cams. Of course we had our differences. I had dirty blond hair, while my friend had dark brown hair. But there was a much bigger difference. Most people didn't know it and we hid it as much as we could as well. Only our families and a very few select group of people knew it.

You see my full name is Cameron Luke Taft. But my friend's full name is Cameron Stacy Romero. Yep, that's right, she's a girl. Well more of a Tomboy actually, but we definitely don't have the same plumbing. When we talked we always referred to her as him. And none of our friends suspected, she never went to the bathroom in their presence and at PE we both didn't join the others in the locker rooms.

After a short walk we arrived at the creek, checked out our hideout, before walking along the bank of the creek. The water was already high and even more rain was forecasted. The creek came from the mountains which meant the water was very cold. And sometimes it carried stuff from towns upstream. We set out looking for anything that might have been washed up, or as we called it, 'treasure'.

Cam took the lead and I followed closely. We looked out sharply for anything we could salvage. Cam suddenly stopped, so sudden that I bumped into her. "What are you doing?"

She motioned to her left, "What is that there?"

I looked out to where she was pointing. On a broken branch that stuck out into the water was a cord with something on it that was still hanging in the water. Cam immediately set out for it, while I was a bit more apprehensive and thinking on how we could get it the best way. It had always been like that. Cam was always impatient and rushing in, even into trouble and I was the more patient one, thinking first and bailing her out of the trouble she got herself in. Cam started climbing the part of the branch that could still support her weight and said, "Hold me Cam, so I won't fall in."

I grabbed her arm and held on to it, as Cam reached out to the cord. It was just out of reach, so she asked me to let her go a bit further. I leaned over as much as I dared, and was already dangling precariously close to falling in, when Cam made a swipe with her other hand and triumphantly exclaimed, "Got it."

Her motion almost made me lose my balance and for a moment it was touch and go whether we would fall in or not. I managed to keep my footing and we managed to get back without falling in. Cam showed me what she rescued from the stream. It was a cord with a cheap looking medallion on it. It had a picture of some sort of angel on it. Before I could inspect it from up close, Cam jumped away. "Race ya to the hide-out."

I quickly followed her and almost caught up as we reached our hide-out. We sat down on the tree stumps that we used as seats and I asked, "Hey let me see that thing again."

Cam pulled it out of her pocket and inspected it closely. Then she shrugged, "It's not worth that much. It's just a cheap medallion of some kind."

"Let me have a look."

She reached out to me with the medallion and I reached out to take it. As we both touched it, there was a sort of electric tingle running through me. We both dropped the medallion as we both felt that tingle. I started to feel kinda weird, like my innards were shifting and churning. Then I looked at Cam and things got weirder still. Her hair started to lighten and her face changed. It looked more like mine did in the mirror.

Then I felt weird between my legs, and I guess Cam did also as she grasped down with her hands. "What the hell?" Even Cam's voice now was like mine.

I felt between my legs as well and I couldn't feel my penis anymore. It was gone! I looked at Cam, "What did you do?" Darn it, now my voice sounded like hers did.

Cam looked at the ground to the medallion. "The medallion must have done it. Quick touch it again."

We both bent down and Cam groaned as her new penis got caught during the movement. I picked the medallion up and held it before me. Cam touched it as well, but nothing happened. I said in a near panic, "Nothing's happening. What are we going to do now?"

Cam thought for a moment, "Maybe the thing has to recharge. Let's try it again tomorrow?"

"But what are we going to do now then. I can't go home like this!"

Cam in my voice said calmingly, "Sure you can, just go to my house as me. I'll go to your house as you. We know each other well enough to pull this off."

Well she was right about that. We did know each other very well and knew the families well enough as well. But still I had my reservations. "How about um..."

"About what?" Cam was a bit miffed saying that.

"Well you know girl stuff, going to bathrooms and such."

Cam gave a smile to me, "Oh well that's not such a big deal. Just sit down and it's business as usual. Oh but do wipe from front to back well after you're finished. That's important."

I still wasn't content with it, but as I didn't have a choice, I had to go along with the plan. First however there was something else, our clothes to be exact.

I bit my lip before saying, "I think we need to exchange clothes Cam. It would look weird to our Mom's if we came in wearing each others clothes."

Cam looked at her body, "You're right I guess. Ok."

We quickly stripped out of our clothes and suddenly I felt very awkward being next to Cam. I mean we were still kids, but we already had read a little about the differences between boys and girls. We avoided looking at each other and quickly dressed in each others clothes. I thought, 'These panties are weird. And they are much softer on my body. Why are they so tight?' Cam had a similar puzzled expression on his face, but we didn't say anything about it.

After we switched our clothes, Cam looked at her watch. "Shoot I need to go home. No ... make that you need to go home."

I looked at my watch, "Why, it's still early?"

"Mom said that I had to be home early for something. So just go home ok?"

Grudgingly I said, "Ok then, but we need to switch watches as well. It wouldn't look good if I came home with my own watch, would it?"

Cam agreed and we switched our watches. We hid the medallion in our hide-out and then we set off for home. Cam lived a block away from me and I couldn't see the house from my own home. I nearly went to the door of my home, but Cam halted me. "I live here tonight. You've got to go there." And she pointed to his house.

"Sorry, force of habit. So I'll see you tomorrow and we try to switch back?"

"Yeah, well have a good time. I just wonder why Mom wanted me home so early?"

I patted Cam on her back and quipped, "Well your Mom didn't specify how late you have to be home. My Mom wants me home early." I tried to lighten up our switch and awkward situation.

Cam smiled, "See you tomorrow, Cam."

I arrived home, well actually to my best friend's home, but for tonight it would be my home. As I arrived, I saw the car fully laden with bags and stuff. This was already weird. Were they, no make that, were we going somewhere? I would have to tell Cam. Before I could turn around, her ... no my Mom came out the front door. "Finally you are here. Look at you, all dirty again. Come here, we don't have much time."

Bewildered I asked, "What do you mean we don't have much time. What's going on ... Mom?" I hesitated only slightly before saying 'Mom', but she didn't notice.

Mom grabbed my arm. "I told you earlier today that your father had important and urgent news this afternoon. Still you went out to play with your namesake. It's not befitting a young girl to look like you do and to play like a boy. I have told you this many times already."

I looked up from this news. 'Her Mom didn't want Cam to play with me? She never said anything to me directly.'

She continued her tirade, "Now I only have an hour to get you ready. And we still have so much to do. Your father got posted to a new base and we have to leave in an hour."

Now my blood froze in my veins. 'We were going to move? NO! I'm not her Cameron. I need to switch back with Cam.' "I need to talk to Cam about this. Can I go over to him first? Please?"

Mom looked furious at me, like I had said something bad. "No you can't. Get inside and strip. I'll have to scrub you clean and then we have to get ready."

Now I was really mortified. 'We were going to move without telling Cam? I would never be with my real family again?' I started to protest, "But..."

Mom interrupted, "No buts. Inside now!"

She took me by the arm and dragged me inside all the way to the bathroom. There I had to strip out of my clothes in a hurry while she turned on the water. I still felt uncomfortable undressing this girl body of mine. Mom quickly scrubbed me clean, not in the least bothered with my body. Why should she, I was her daughter wasn't I?

After I had been washed clean and my hair shampooed and treated with smelly conditioner, she toweled me dry, a bit too harshly to my taste though. Then she dragged me to my room, where an outfit was already laid out for me to wear. Now I was really scared. That was a dress lying on the bed. Complete with very feminine underwear.

This is where I drew the line. Switching with Cam is one thing, even pretending to be her for a night and a day, was okay. But this? No way I was dressing up like a girl and moving away. Then I would have to stay in this body forever and dress like I'm a girl.

I froze up and Mom just tried to drag me further into the room. She turned to me, "What is it now. I know that you don't like dressing like a girl. But you'll just have to suck it up. It's time for you to behave like a girl instead of a tomboy."

I still didn't budge. I just wanted to get back into my own body. "Please I'm not..."

With a sharp sound her hand landed on my cheek. Angrily she said, "No Cameron Stacy. This time you're going to do as your told and no more arguing. I don't want to hear another peep out of you, or you'll experience that you're not too old to be spanked."

Now I was terrified. Sure I had been punished in the past. I even had been hit a few times. But now I was in quite a different situation. I was a girl being punished by her Mom. She wanted me to get dressed in a dress. I quite literally freaked out. I wanted to run out, but I was quite painfully aware of my nakedness. And Mom was still holding me tightly by my arm. So I did what I had never done before, I started crying.

It did soften Mom a little, but still she was stern and angry with me. While crying she dressed me quickly in the offending clothes. After I was dressed she combed my hair and tied it with some ribbons. I looked in the mirror and saw that I looked very feminine like that. I hated it immediately. I had stopped crying by then, and scowled angrily at my Mom. She didn't care and herded me downstairs for a quick dinner.

Once during dinner I asked, "Can I please call Cam?"

Mom's eyes spewed fire, "No you can not. For one, the phone is already disconnected."

My mood sank even lower. I couldn't go to Cam, I couldn't call Cam. I was trapped, stuck in her body till we could get back together. I feared that Cam didn't want to switch back with me after a while. I didn't blame her ... uh him. I don't want to be in this girl body either. I felt so abandoned and low now. But even I didn't suspect that my nightmare would get even worse after a few hours.

A quick clean up later we drove off in the car and didn't even pass my old home. Mom didn't trust me and had me tightly secured in the straps. As we drove quietly through the evening for a long time I mostly looked out the window or scowled at her. I didn't even recognize where we were anymore. I contemplated all the things that had happened today. 'I had switched places with my best friend, had to go home as her, wear a dress, move away to god knows where and deal with an angry Mom.' Well in short, my life sucked right now, it was about to get worse, as Mom turned the car into a driveway to a gated park.

We had to wait for the closed gate and Mom opened her window for an Intercom. She didn't even have to press the button as a male voice said, "Yes, how may I help you?"

Mom leaned out of the window a bit, "My name is Romero. I have an appointment."

The voice came back, "One minute please."

Then about a minute later, "Please proceed to the main entrance, Mrs. Romero."

The gate opened and Mom put the car in gear again. Now I was really worried. 'What is going on? What are we doing here? Did Cam know about this?' "Mom, what is going on? Why are we here?"

For a moment Mom kept quiet. It wasn't until we drove up to the entrance of a rather large old house, well more like a castle actually, that Mom turned to me, "Cameron Stacy, you know that we don't like you acting like a tomboy. And the new position of your father is so remote. There are no schools there. Actually there isn't much of anything there. So we decided that we're putting you into this girl's boarding school."

Now my blood froze in my veins. "You're jailing me? What did I do to deserve this?"

Mom tried to hug me, "You did nothing, only you should have acted more like the young girl that you are."

I managed to evade her hug and pursed my lips. I looked at the woman who thought she was my mother with a look full of hatred. She looked back at me with sheer determination. "You're going in there and you are going to learn how to be a proper young lady. That's final."

I thought for a moment if I should jump out of the car and make a run for it, but before I could even release my seatbelt, a huge shadow fell on me from outside the car. Frightened I looked up and saw a very huge man reaching for the door handle. I cringed and moved towards Mom. She hugged me tightly saying, "Don't worry honey, that's the caretaker here at the school."

I was trapped now. I could never get away with the behemoth there. Even if I bolted right out of the car, he would grab me very quickly. Dejected I got out of the car and entered the big building with my best friends Mom, better make that my Mom now.

She herded me to an office on the ground floor where quite a beautiful lady sat behind a desk. As we entered, she quickly got up to greet us. "Hi Mrs. Romero and this must be Cameron Stacy."

Despite my anger I nodded an agreement.

"Good, now please take a seat and I'll explain some things. Now first, I'm Denise Benson, the principal of his school."

For the next hour she talked about the school. That there was a mostly female staff and that the girls here not only learned how to be more ladylike, but also got a full academic schooling. After graduation every girl was readily accepted at any university they chose. I began to like it less and less by the minute. I kept quiet, but scowled the whole time. She droned on about the lessons program and that some girls had tried to escape from here. They were always caught and punished, severely, but not cruelly.

Finally Mrs. Benson stopped talking, stood up and walked around her desk. She took my hand and tried to pull me out of the chair. "Now let's introduce you to the other girls."

I resisted and kept sitting down in the chair. Mom, 'I'd better start thinking of her as my Mom now, ' had gotten up as well and pulled me on my other arm out of the chair. "Don't be such a brat."

Mrs. Benson showed us the way and we followed, though I went against my will. Mom still had a strong grip on my arm and forcefully guided me the way they wanted me to go. A few times I tried to resist or drag my feet, but Mom's grip got stronger each time, and it started to hurt.

I complained one time, "Mom, you're hurting me."

But she only scowled at me and didn't release her grip for one moment. I had no choice but to continue going where they wanted me to go. After a few corridors we came to a common room where some girls were sitting, reading books, or talking in a quiet fashion. They got up as we entered and stood at attention.

Mrs. Benson said, "Hello everyone, this is Cameron Stacy Romero. Please introduce yourself to her and then show her to her room. She'll be staying with Cheryl and Grace. The girls said their names one by one as we passed them, with my Mom still holding me firmly. The last two were Cheryl and Grace. They curtsied before Mrs. Benson, before taking my arms and kinda dragging me towards their, well now, our room.

When we got there I asked, "Don't you girls hate this school?"

Cheryl said, "Well I don't like it, but it isn't that bad here."

"Well I want to get out of here the first chance I get."

The girls gasped and Grace added, "You can't, nobody ever escaped from here. And you'll be punished. Don't even think about doing something like that."

I scowled, "I don't belong here, I'm not a girl, I'm a boy."

The girls gasped again. "You're a boy?"

I realized that I'd made a mistake. I wasn't really a boy anymore, so I hurriedly said, "Well not really a boy, but a tomboy. I've never worn a dress or a skirt in my life before today, so I'm not inclined to start now."

Cheryl put her arm me, "Believe me, I thought so at first too, but now I really enjoy wearing skirts and dresses. You'll enjoy it too, Cameron."

Angrily I snapped, "Don't call me Cameron. From now on I'll go only by Stacy. If any of you call me Cameron, I'll smack you."

The girls were upset by my outcry. Even I didn't know why I said it and said it like that. I gave a wry smile, "I'm sorry, recent events just made me hate my first name."

Cheryl hugged me again, "It's okay, Stacy, we know you need some time adjusting, we're here to help you with it."

I cuddled with the girls, they meant well and I could us see becoming friends. But still I didn't like staying here. When Mom entered the room to say goodbye to me, she motioned to the girls to give us some privacy. They left us alone and Mom tried to hug me, but I backed out. Her face showed disappointment, I guess it really hurt her.

Well tough, I meant to hurt her, so I decided to hurt her more. "I hate you and Dad for dumping me here. I never want to see either of you again," and I turned around to turn my back to her.

Mom didn't say anything at first. I felt bad, but I didn't want to show any cracks in my armor. I just crossed my arms before me. Finally Mom uttered, "I still love you honey, bye sweetheart."

I almost turned around to give her a big hug, but stayed put. I bit my lip, so as to not say anything. Then the door closed with a dark banging noise. Finally I turned around. I was all alone in the room now. I looked out the window and saw Mom get into the car. She looked up, but didn't see me, I guess. She waved, but I just kept standing still. Then as she drove off I burst out in to tears and sagged on a bed. I was still crying when Cheryl and Grace came into the room. They didn't say anything, they just hugged me tightly.

After a while I stopped crying and my new friends escorted me down to the dining hall. We arrived late and Mrs. Benson said sternly, "You're late, clean up duty for the three of you!"

This didn't improve my mood, and more than anything it strengthened my resolve to escape from this horrid place. Dinner was quiet, nobody dared to whisper anything, and though the food was good, I wasn't that hungry and ate very little.

After dinner Cheryl, Grace and I reported to the kitchen and had to wash the pans and dishes along with the other kitchen personnel. I did the work stoically and silently, though Cheryl tried to get me to talk to her.

Much later we were finally done and went to our room. I saw a nightgown laid out for me on the bed and looked at it with horror. Cheryl saw me stare at it, "Hey, it's quite pleasant to wear Stacy. Come try it on please."

I looked at her as if she said something bad, but resigned myself. I didn't have a choice, Mom didn't leave me my PJ's, it was either wear the gown, or go to bed naked. With a sour look I slipped out of my dress and after donning clean underwear, slipped into the gown. Cheryl was right, it was comfortable, but it was so feminine! I really wanted to wear PJ's. That night I cried myself to sleep for the first time ever. I just felt so miserable.

The next morning I received my next embarrassing moment. Cheryl and Grace had gotten up before me and showed me my new clothes. The school issued clothing for us, and it was a schoolgirls uniform. It consisted of a blue skirt, white blouse and darker blue jacket with long stockings and slightly heeled maryjanes. I was horrified. 'They expect me to wear that?' Reluctantly I put the clothes on, and felt so exposed. 'How can girls tolerate wearing something like this?' Grace urged us on, she didn't want to be late and get punished again. Cheryl helped me put my hair in a feminine style and off we went to our first class that day. Most classes were like regular classes, like in my old school. But others were specifically taught to make us behave like ladies. I hated it, but had no other recourse but to accept it and do as I was taught. I didn't want another punishment today.

After a horrible day and a similar quiet dinner, I retired to the room I shared with Cheryl and Grace. I just wanted to relax on the bed, but Cheryl said, "No time to lie down yet, we've got homework to do."

I groaned, I really didn't want to do homework right now. Cheryl was adamant, though, "If you haven't done your homework, you'll get punished again."

Now there's incentive for you. I really didn't want more punishment. Besides, the supervision might slack a bit if we behaved perfectly. Together we worked hard on our assignments and were done very quickly. Cheryl and Grace started to gossip, while I retired to my bed and lay there thinking.

Grace shook me awake, "You need to brush your teeth and comb your hair for the night, Stacy!"

Groaning, I got up and performed the going to bed rituals before donning another nightgown and going to sleep.

After a week the routine was already so ingrained that I did everything on autopilot mostly. I kept thinking about escaping this place, but I still hadn't come up with anything. The thought was lingering only slightly in the back of my mind now, as I seemed to be just like the other girls happily being at school.

One late morning there was a loud ringing in the school. Everyone started yelling, "Fire alarm!" The teacher guided us outside the building to be safe and to wait for either the all safe signal or the fire department to arrive. As we were waiting outside, I saw one of the older girls sneak away from the group to a corner. Discretely I moved to the edge from where that girl got away. After stealthily looking around if anyone paid attention I saw my chance of getting away. I quickly ran to the corner expecting a shout at any time to get back to the group.

Reaching the corner, I reached the conclusion that apparently no one had noticed, as I didn't hear anything. The older girl was nowhere in sight, but there was a small depression in the outer wall where someone could hide. I made my way there in a brisk pace and reaching the hiding place, saw the girl hiding there. She hissed to me, "What do you think you're doing here?"

"Either you take me outside with you or I'll make a ruckus which will expose us both."

She sneered back, "Fine then. But I'm not taking you with me all the way to the other school."

I looked surprised at her, "What other school?"

"I'm sneaking out to see my boyfriend. He's at a school not too far from here. I expect to be back here before I'm missed. What's your story then?"

"I'm getting out of here. I hate this school."

The older girl screwed her eyes, "No one ever has gotten away from here. I wish you good luck. You're going to need it."

Then she stopped talking and listened to the sounds from the people waiting in front of the school. Soon people started talking and we heard the commands to get back inside. The older girl hissed, "This is our chance, don't fuck it up for both of us!"

With her in the lead, we ran across the grounds towards the wall around the school grounds. I thought, 'The wall is at least 5 feet high, how will we ever going to get over it?' Then she changed direction a bit and went for a knocked over tree. It still had its roots in the ground, but the crown was resting across the wall. The slope with which the tree went upwards was about 15 to 20 degrees, so it made an easy ramp for us to walk. Quickly we ran up the tree and jumped onto the wall and to the ground outside the school grounds.

The girl pointed to her left and said in a normal tone, "Well I'm off in that direction. See ya later girl."

I responded coldly, "Not if I can help it, good luck with your boyfriend."

We both walked fast away in different directions. Soon I reached a country road and walked on towards where I hoped I could find a town. I felt some cold feelings creep across my back. I didn't feel comfortable in this school uniform. I felt so exposed in it and vulnerable.

One time I heard a car approach from behind me, and tried to hide. There was a slight slope to a ditch next to the road. My shoes were not made for walking in grass or mud, and though I tried to stay upright, soon I felt myself slipping and glided further down than I wanted. I ended up in some water and lost my footing completely.

As the car drove past me on the road, I fell down into the ditch filled with water. It wasn't deep, but I was almost completely wet. I scrambled back up to the road through the mud and when I reached the road again, I was wet and very dirty. The wind was blowing at my back and made me feel cold wearing the skirt. I shivered and gritted my teeth setting a fast pace again walking the direction I had been going.

After walking several miles feeling warm from walking but cold from the wind, I reached a wooded area where the road forked. There was a sign there probably indicating directions to a town. I walked even faster towards it till I could see the words on the signpost.

It read, 'Holland — 21 miles' with an arrow pointing right. I turned to looked in the indicated direction, though I knew I couldn't see the town yet. As looked in that direction, I got a big scare. On the side of the road hidden from view from where I come from, was a car. Mrs. Benson with the big caretaker called Mr. Brewer stood next to it.

Mrs. Benson walked towards me, "Did you have a nice walk Cameron Stacy?"

Though I was shivering from the cold and the fear of what was going to happen now, I answered provocatively, "My name is just Stacy, now."

Mrs. Benson smiled, "You've got spunk, Stacy. I admire that. But now you're coming back to school with us."

I contemplated whether I should start running for a moment,, but quickly realized that I couldn't escape them. Dejectedly, I slowly walked to the car and sat down in my dirty clothes in the back. The door clicked shut ominously, and I was sure that it wouldn't open from the inside.

Mrs. Benson drove the car back to the school, with me feeling worse than ever in the back. I shivered, thinking what punishment they would give me for this. Or maybe I was just shivering from the cold. The car was warm enough, but I still felt cold. The drive back didn't take long, though it seemed shorter due to the impending doom waiting for me.

Back at the school I was escorted to my room first. Mrs. Benson kept watching me, but Mr. Brewer was told to go about his business. She ordered me to strip and take a shower, constantly keeping a watchful eye on me the whole time and after I scrubbed myself clean, she told me to change into a new uniform. Dejected, I complied with her orders and then got escorted to the main hall. Every girl, including the girl I escaped with, stood at attention there waiting for things to come.

One slightly older girl was standing dejectedly at a table to one end. We walked over to that same table. Mrs. Benson spoke up loudly, "I'm sure that Stacy here had some help trying to escape. So speak up now or be punished much more severely later."

Nobody spoke up, so she continued talking to me, "Stacy, how did you get over the wall and who was with you? Speak up now and I'll go easy on you."

Defiantly I said, "I don't squeal on my friends and fellow students."

Mrs. Benson smiled and whispered so only I could hear, "Admirable, but misguided." Then loudly she said, "Have it your way then."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.