Risky Encounters - Cover

Risky Encounters

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 1: Seduction

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Seduction - Steve is a typical teenage boy of 15. He talks about having a lot of sexual experience but has none. Enter Megan, his best friend's 14 year old sister. She is very experienced for her years. She is also wicked, plotting and conniving beyond belief. Meg likes sex especially in public places. The more risky it is the more turned on she is. I hope you enjoy this tale and get a chuckle from it. Feedback will determine if more chapters are added.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Jim and I were sitting on the couch with the TV on and not watching it at all. We were talking about what most, teenage boys do ... girls. Specifically girls we would like to bang. (That was a slang term at that time for fucking) We bragged about our sexual exploits and of course, both of us were lying through our teeth. Neither one of us had any experience at all. I don't know about Jim but I was as virgin as one could get. We talked about other things, hot cars, rock groups, dreams of starting a rock band ourselves and so on. I was also feeling self-important for I had just gotten my driver's license, (Jim didn't have his yet) I talked about my plans to add this new ability into my sexual activity, which as I said before was non-existent. The subject always returned to girls though.

Jim had two sisters, one about eight and one fourteen a year younger than myself. I had never paid much attention to them although I did find Megan, the older sister attractive. Sexual thoughts of her just never crossed my mind; she was simply, just a sister of my good friend. She and her sister were just the pain in the butt's that we were forced to take along when we went to the mall or the theater or a lot of other places. It's funny to remember now that Meg and I were only a year different in age.

Jim's dad was a high-ranking sergeant in the Air Force and they lived on base. He was big and had a gruff voice. He was very impressive at all times and even more when he was in uniform. Although he had never been unkind to me or said anything harsh to me, I was scared shitless of him none the less. His mother was quiet and reserved seldom speaking but often smiling.

The evening wore on and passed into early morning and finally both of us of fell asleep on the couch. The rest of the family had gone to bed hours earlier. I was spending the night so that we could get an early start the next day on a hiking trip we planned to take in the nearby mountains. It would be the first time one of our parents didn't have to act as a chauffer.

Awakened from my slumbers by a shake on my shoulder, I thought, Jim we need to get some sleep if we are going to leave in a few hours. As I opened my eyes ready to say just that, I glanced at my watch and saw that was three am. Jim we don't need to get this early a start, I thought and then looked up and my eyes grew wide. There standing before me was Meg.

She put her finger against her lips signaling silence and then using her other hand and finger beckoned me to follow. She turned and walked away confident I'm sure, that I would follow. She was wearing a set of baby doll pajamas they were powder blue and the top was nearly translucent. She stepped into the kitchen, which was between the living room and the hallway that led to the bedrooms with me following.

"Do you want a soda Steve? I do." She said as she opened the fridge and bent over spreading her legs a little, as she did so. They had a natural looking tan that turned to white were her shorts normally covered. Just a hint of her butt cheeks stuck out of her pajama bottoms but it was definitely enough to rivet my attention. She strolled over to me and handed me a soda.

"Steve, I want you. I've had my eyes on you for a while," She whispered.

I wasn't thinking straight because I couldn't take my eyes off of her body. "What?" I asked stupidly.

"I want you. I want you to bang me, bag me, bop me what ever you want to call it," She whispered. Then she got my full attention to her words as she said, "Steve I want you to fuck me."

I swallowed hard and asked, "When Meg, where at." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Right now in my bedroom," She whispered and gigged quietly at my expression of shock.

"Meg you're my best friend's sister," I stammered.

"So," She said simply.

"So what would he say if he knew his best friend was fucking his sister? And as far as right now, well for Christ sakes your parents are sleeping in the room next to your bedroom," I whispered.

"So we won't tell Jim and as far as my parents are concerned, well we will just have to be quiet," she giggled.

Without letting me ponder more about the intelligence of going with her to her bedroom, she grabbed my hand and led me there. She shut the door and turning began to kiss me on the lips. She started to French me when I opened my mouth to lodge further protest. I was scared her dad would wake up. I was still fully dressed and Meg set about ending that condition. She unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it off my shoulders. Her hands groped around and found the button my pants then unzipped them letting them fall to the floor. She slid my boxers over my hips and let them settle on the pants. Never once during the time she was stripping me did her lips and tongue leave mine. She stepped closer bringing her body in contact with mine. Her skin had always looked soft and now I knew it felt even softer. She still wore her baby dolls but her legs were brushing against mine and driving my mad. I could feel her body through the thin material of her pajamas and this added to my dementia.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.