Emma's Awakening

by docBlue2

Copyright© 2008 by docBlue2

Erotica Sex Story: An wet and wild amusement ride leaves Emma quite exposed. The events stimulates her and her husband into other daring dates. When a policeman stumbles upon them, Emma and her emotions twist and turn in the wind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

My wife Emma and I have a very close and loving relationship in our fifteen-year marriage. We have raised beautiful children and built a nice home for ourselves. I have always been in awe of Emma's beautiful face and extremely curvy body. At forty-one years of age she remains a beauty.

Emma has always been very conservative, yet stylish, with her wardrobe. I would catch men looking at her and was aware of how much more looking would happen if she dressed the way many younger woman having figure likes hers seemed to dress. This was fine with me; she was my little secret treasure.

A very innocent event that occurred while our family was on a weekend getaway seemed to be the impetus for change in both her conservative nature and my desire to keep it that way.

After a long hot day at an amusement park in eastern Pennsylvania, the family was ripe to take in some water rides in the park. The long lines for these particular rides made the amusement even more refreshing once we were able to get on. We found that the heat of the day steered us more towards the wet rides.

I had encouraged Emma to wear a bathing suit under her clothes in case we decided to bring our children to the Watergrounds, an area of the park where all the rides you were expected to get a good soaking. She declined because she was not as comfortable wearing her suit under her clothes all day and figured she would just stay clear of most of those rides anyway. So she wore cotton shorts and a sleeveless cotton shirt over a summer bra and light panties. As the day wore on the rides escalated in height and spray, I indicated to Emma that she might get wetter than anticipated. I was thinking mostly about what her tan colored blouse might show. I didn't think she really understood my concerns because she was always a bit oblivious of her own beauty and this time was no different.

Well, we all got on a ride call the Typhoon. We were the lucky group who sat in the front seat of the car, having three rows of four people in total. As we stepped into the row we realized that the seats were very wet. We exchanged knowing glances as we realized this was going to be a very wet experience. The ride was not very exhilarating in the beginning. I was thinking that maybe we should have taken a roller coaster instead, but as the trip progressed there were four or five places where streams of water hit the car and startled us. Suddenly the car went under a waterfall. Emma came out looking liked a drowned rat just before the ride sent us down a fifty foot drop where the water swelled up against the sides of the tunnel and dropped down on the inhabitants of the car, absolutely drenching all aboard.

When we came to a stop, Emma was the last to get out. I looked back at her and I thought I was looking at a contestant from a wet T-shirt contest. Her tan blouse was plastered against her skin. Her very sheer bra was almost invisible, framing her tits quite nicely. I looked around to see what I could find to her to cover up, but found nothing. We made our way off the ride coming out onto a landing on the way to the exit. As we came down the steps I noticed a few men who had been watching the people come off the ride point in our direction.

My eyes shifted in the direction of their view where I found my wife holding her hands in the air looking down at her clothes. By the expression on her face she realized her nipples were protruding, but I don't think she realized that the shirt was see-through at this point. She did notice the men looking at her and shook her head as if to say, 'Can you believe how wet we got?'

I looked over at the two guys most notably staring, looked back at my wife's tits, showing clearly through her top, and shook my head as if to say, 'Yep, those are her tits, what can I do?' And in reality, there was very little that I could do?

Emma looked at the two men again, turned and came up to me saying, "I think I'm showing a little too much."

"No, you're showing everything Emma." I responded.

"You can't see that much, it's just that my nipples are..." Click! I took a quick picture with my cell phone camera.

"Take a look." I said quickly playing it back.

"Oh my God!" She stared at the image in amazement. "I'm completely..."

"Yes you are! I'm not sure what we can do about it though because we don't have anything to dry off or cover you with, we're all wet too."

The kids, oblivious to any of our concerns, continued to rollick in the wet spray, as they exited through a tunnel that blasted water at them. It was here that Emma surprised me. Maybe because there was nothing she could really do, or maybe because she found it suddenly titillating, she stood in front of each and every one of the water blasters, letting her body become more saturated.

The two guys from the landing had made their way to the far end of the tunnel, enjoying Emma's little show as we exited. Two more men, waiting for their kids outside, suddenly stopped short and stared as Emma came out of the tunnel, her arms above her head, shaking the water our of her hair. I'm sure they had seen some nice skin that day, but I noticed that most women had a swimsuit on beneath their clothes or openly wore a bikini top; sexy, but not see through. Yet here was Emma, arms raised, dark nipples centering her uplifted and very visible tits. All she need to do was shake them left and right and it would be no different than watching her in a topless bar.

"Wow!" I said with a laugh, scanning down Emma's blouse. "I never thought I'd see you like that in public! We'd better find a place to dry." I added as she and the kids, followed behind.

It took us about five-minutes to find a place to sit down in the sun. During that walk many men and women took in the site of my wife's wet see through shirt. I found myself semi erect at this thought. Though I had always kept Emma's assets well hidden, there was something about my wife being looked at this way that now aroused me. I found out that night during a particularly satisfying night of sex in our room at the hotel (yes, the kids had their own room!) the episode had aroused Emma as well.


It wasn't until some weeks later that Emma and I discussed the event. It was a warm summer night and it had just started to rain. Emma had on a very light sleeveless shirt over a sheer bra. We were home alone together and I suggested she come outside to our backyard and stand in the light drizzle with me to be refreshed.

She joined me in the light rain drizzle. The yard was quiet, no birds or squirrels. All three of the neighbor's homes visible from our yard showed no sign of life in their yards or in the darkened windows. It made us feel as if we were the only people in that part of town.

There is something exciting about that feeling of being alone, but not entirely sure we were really alone stirred ones hormones. I was holding Emma's hand and could tell something stirred in her as well. The rain was now falling harder and Emm's shirt began to have that wet T-shirt look to it.

"Emma, you're starting to look like you did that day at the amusement park. Unfortunately for us, I am just a crowd of one tonight." I commented playfully.

She must've liked the idea because she put her arms up and let the rain fall on her face and chest as it came down harder.

"I have to admit you turned me on that day." I said.

"I have to admit that I was very turned on too." She replied bashfully.

"I thought you'd be a bit panicked about being out in public like that." I continued.

"I thought so too, but for some reason it was very exciting. I felt like a temptress or a dancer at one of those clubs. The way people were staring so!" Then she surprised me and put her hands to her chest, swayed her hips, and danced subtly as if she were onstage in her wet shirt.

"I guess you didn't mind?" I added, mildly surprised.

"I know you didn't mind." She smiled bashfully. "But yeah, I enjoyed it too." She giggled. She stopped dancing and looked at me a little more seriously, "The way those men were staring." Emma stared off into the quiet empty yard. "I mean, I felt like they were raping me with their minds the way they looked at me.

I noticed that Emma was subtly squeezing her breasts. Then she shook her head as if she were clearing the though, "I'm sorry I didn't prepare for that trip better. I would NEVER do that on purpose!"

"Actually, I saw you in a new way, Emma. And I I liked it a lot. I must admit. It excited me. You're a very sexy woman. I'm not asking for you to be a topless dancer", though the imagery was appealing, "but maybe we can be a little more daring." I figured I'd try a little push in that direction while the karma was still good.

"What did you have in mind?" She leaned forward and nudged her forehead against my chest.

"Well, like now for instance. Would you take off your shirt?" I said daringly.

"Out here in the backyard?" Emma's voice was loud with surprise. "Paulie!" She yelped. "Not out here. Someone might see."

"There's no one here to see anything." I said quietly but expectantly.

Emma looked at me and saw that I wasn't joking. She grabbed the bottom her blouse and started to raise it over her head and then stopped. Looking down and slowly raising her eyes, she looked deep into my gaze and realized that I was getting excited. When I said nothing, she continued to remove the shirt and tossed it to the ground. She stood in just a smooth sheer bra letting the rain met the bra away. It material formed against her breasts nicely. It was low cut so her generous boobs were only half contained inside the bra, but the wet cups clearly showed her breasts, each nipple clearly centering the view.

I'm sure we both wondered if anyone was watching, even though the whole world seemed to be standing still. And like that day in the park, we were both getting excited with Emma's exhibitionism.

"Mmmm, the rain feels nice." She said as she breathed in and closed her eyes ... I think she was thinking about walking around with her tits on display that day and feeling the sensation again.

"Okay, the rest now."

"WHAT?" Emma wasn't thinking I meant to take it all off.

"I want to see the rain fall on your naked breasts, Emma."

Her eyes darted around our yard, making sure we were still alone. " I guess there's not much difference at this point." She said looking down at herself. She looked at me and reached behind her back. My penis was erect in anticipation, which she took notice. Then she pulled her bra away from her body and held it down while she leaned her head back and again closed her eyes.

It was incredibly sexy to see her standing outside with the rain coming down on her bare breasts.

I moved forward and leaned down, taking each breast in my hands I leaned closer and took one nipple into my mouth.

Emma breathed in hard as my lips touched her skin and my tongue flickered at her erect nipple. Her hand moved now to find the bulge in my pants.

"Paulie, it seems like you want people to see my titties!"

"Well, I don't know about that. But, I do hear that couples do daring things in strange places. Maybe we can try a little something."

I continued to caress Emma's tits until she grabbed my hand and led me up the porch and inside the door. We didn't make it very far. Anyone who might have come to the back door would have seen us making love on the floor and up against that same door. At one point Emma's tits were pressed against the glass as she pushed her ass out to me to let me caress it and reach down to her very moist private parts.

For some time after Emma referred to our little session on the porch as, "you remember ... that time when we were being very bad in the rain?"

I certainly did! And I now wanted to do something like that with Emma again. As I came to find out, so did she.


"Emma, the kids are at Rob's house until late tonight. We have some time alone. I was wondering if you wanted to go for a ride."

"Sure, where to?" Emma volunteered.

"Just a ride. It's a warm evening. Let's just head west and see where we end up?" I offered. "Maybe we'll stop and get some ice cream somewhere."

"Sure, I'll get ready." Emma started toward our bedroom.

"There's only one thing, though." I said emphasizing the 'one'. "You have to wear that peasant skirt with nothing underneath. And no bra under that blouse either!"

"Are you crazy Paul?" She looked at me, but my reaction didn't change. But hers did as a knowing little smile broke out on her face. "Are we going anywhere where people might see me?"

"I'm sure we can find a dark quiet spot away from prying eyes." I allayed her fears, though was secretly hoping people would see her!

"Okay then, I'll be ready in a few minutes!" Emma kind of skipped down the hallway and into the bedroom. I had an erection just thinking about it. I was wondering how I was going to contain myself on this trip, knowing she wasn't wearing any undergarments.


We started out quietly, both of us nervous about what we were going to do. Emma and I had our hands on each other's legs as I drove. My mind kept thinking about the fact that she had nothing on under her top or skirt. I started to pull her skirt up over her legs and rub my hand against her left leg. I looked over, whenever I could, wanting to look at her but trying to keep my car on the road. After a few minutes, I rested my hand on her left thigh, which was now fully exposed; her skirt was bunched up just inches below her privates. Emma looked so sexy, I wanted to take her right there, but we were on a slightly busy county highway.

I could see Emma's face blush and feel her excitement as well. I had noticed that I was low on gas and decided how to heighten our excitement by exposing those sexy legs.

Emma was surprised as I pulled off the road and into a gas station stopping at the full service pump. She was even more surprised when I held her hand back as she tried to pull her skirt down.

The gas cap on our car is on the passenger side. As the attendant walked toward the car I lowered the passenger window indicating for him to come to Emma's side of the car.

"Yes, can I help you?" He said just before he caught site of Emma's thighs, which were showing within two inches of her pussy (not that he knew). "Um, how much did you say?" He stuttered not knowing if he missed what I said while he looked down on Emma's legs.

"I didn't tell you yet." I responded, hinting that I knew he was distracted. "Twenty regular, cash." I added after a moment of silence.

I tried to pry Emma's legs slightly apart but she wouldn't budge. Instead I moved my hand up her left leg until and pulled that side of her skirt up exposing her left hip. It was incredibly sexy seeing her entire left hip and leg exposed, showing there was nothing under her skirt. Of course the attendant couldn't see it from his viewpoint.

"Paulie!" She blurted out. "Another inch and he'll see my privates!"

"Another inch and I'll see your privates is more like it." I responded.

Emma put her left hand on mine just in case I decided to make another adjustment. The attendant was just behind her window no doubt taking in the view of her legs. When the pump stopped, he pulled out the hose (how Freudian is that, I thought?) and hung it on the pump.

I had the money in my right hand, which was lying on Emma's very exposed left thigh, as he came back to the window. His eyes immediately focused on the money.

I only had a ten-dollar bill, not the twenty that I needed. I pretended to muddle around in my wallet looking for another ten dollars while Emma anxiously sat there with most of her legs exposed to the attendant. I glanced over and saw that his eyes now roamed from Emma's thighs to her shirt. Her large breasts were quite noticeable under that soft knit top and with the window now open, her nipples hardened in the cool air, making the shape of her breasts even more noticeable. I extended my left hand to the window, my right hand firmly pressed down on Emma's left thigh for support, and handed he attendant the money before raising the window. He was no doubt happy he worked this shift at the station. I saw him walk over to the other attendant, likely relaying the story.

The other attendant looked over as I drove away.

Emma let her breath out, "I can't believe you did that Paulie." She said all flushed.

"What? All he saw was a sexy pairs of legs. Besides, we'll likely never see him again."

"It's just, well, there's nothing under this skirt and I wasn't really sure how far you were going to pull up my skirt! I mean ... the thought that he might see my privates!"

"What about that thought, did that excite you?" I wanted to know the affect on Emma.

"I was nervous, but I have to admit, I was very tingly the entire time. I think I might even be ... um ... never mind." She caught herself, but I knew what happened.

I slid my hand over Emma's thighs and between her legs. I quickly spread my fingers and stroked my pinky between her legs. I could feel her dampness.

"Paulie!" She blurted out. "Don't do that. Concentrate on driving this car, you're going to crash it."

"Then I think we need to find a place to pull over then." I suggested.

"You mean? You want to ... in the car?"

"Yes, just like a couple of teenagers at a drive-in." I added, stroking her thighs lightly and sliding my pinkie slowly along the inside lip of her pussy.

I turned off the main highway and wandered onto a dark country road. I drove until I saw a cutout off the shoulder of the road. It was dark and at least a half-mile from any homes. It looked like as good a place as we were going to find.

I pulled Emma's skirt above her hips and looked down at where her legs met her body. I leaned over and let my left hand roam between her legs as my right hand pulled her knit top above her breasts.

Her milky white breasts and pink nipples were suddenly more visible as headlights briefly lit the inside of our car. A light colored sedan car came down the opposite side of the curving rode. We both paused for a moment as it went on its way.

You sure it's safe here?" Emma said nervously.

"Safe? Not from me." I responded playfully, but also to allay her fear.

That moment seemed to heighten Emma's excitement. She parted her legs more, giving me room to work on her ever-dampening pussy lips. I leaned down to take her left nipple into my mouth. Emma started to rock her hips to my hand while leaning her head back and moaning as my lips and tongue worked her nipple. At some point I lifted her blouse over her head. She raised her arms to let me pull it off and dropped it onto the floor in front of her.

So here we were like teens at a drive-in movie. Emma was topless in my car, skirt up around her waist, close to orgasm. She was using her free hand to rub my cock and trying to open my pants. Emma was too close to orgasm to concentrate on me, which was fine with me. I'm not sure if she saw the bright lights just before she howled her pleasure and quickly rocked her hips against my hand, or if she noticed the lights as soon as her orgasm was over, but about thirty seconds passed after the car pulled up behind us and Emma was still topless in my car. I looked in the mirror and realized it was a police car because of the driver side spotlight.

"What's that light?" Her senses quickly focused.

"It's a police car."

"Oh shit!" Emma burst out. She never swears, so I knew this was serious. "My top!"

"Here it is, on the floor." I quickly retrieved it and handed it to her. "He's stepping out."

Emma leaned forward, pulled her top on, and quickly tried to button it and straighten it out. She barely finished pushing her skirt down over her legs.

I lowered the window as the officer reached my side of the car. "Hi officer. Any problem?" I offered.

"Please step out of the car Sir." He stated flatly. I surely wasn't expecting this response.

"Sure, but is there any particular reason? We just stopped to look at directions." I tried to quickly come up with a plausible explanation, not knowing why he wanted me to step out.

"Yes." He responded. "I passed your car coming the opposite way about twenty minutes ago."

Had it been that long I wondered?

"That's a long time to look at a map. When I pulled up behind you, you both reached down towards the floor of your car. That gives me cause to investigate. What were you reaching for?" He said after asking for my license.

"Officer, I think you're overreacting." I was going to say we were putting the map back, but I wasn't sure he would buy that excuse. He seemed serious, so I didn't want to make that mistake.

"I was just reaching down for my wallet and my wife was probably reaching for her purse."

"Maybe that's true and you have nothing to worry about. A quick look should be no problem then." He said coolly. "Please step out of the car, Sir."

Why was this guy hassling two adults, I wondered? I slipped out of the door and stepped towards the back of the car.

"Hands behind your head sir." He said as I stood up. He quickly patted me down, then shined his light into the car and looked around. My wife's hair was a little frayed from our earlier activity and probably looked strangely dressed having thrown on her blouse so quickly. In the bright light I was sure her braless figure was noticeable.

I took the opportunity to blame her dishevelment on him. "Please officer, you're scaring my wife."

"Don't mean to Sir, but I have to do my job." He said with no emotion. "Please step to the back of the car Sir. Keep your hands above your head. Ma'am, I'll need to you step out too."

"Why her?" My question sounded more like frustration now.

"I have to check the car, Sir."

He walked me to the back of my car and paused while my wife stepped out of the car. "Stay there a moment Ma'am." He said loudly enough that she would hear him clearly from where I was standing.

He then patted me down quite thoroughly. It was uncomfortable having him pat me up my legs just to my crotch. "Stay here please." He added.

When he moved toward the passenger side of the car I realized he was going to pat down Emma too! Then it hit me, "Oh shit, she's got no underwear on!" If he patted her down like he did to me, he would surely be feeling her body almost au' natural.

I said something, but he didn't even register it.

"Officer. Really, do you need to do this? We've done nothing. Can't you just check my license?"

"Ma'am please put your hands behind your head." Then he looked over to me. " I told you what I saw. You are in a no trespassing area and the sign says 'no overnight parking'. We can start with that. If you are not hiding anything here, then I'll plan on letting you go on your way. Now please turn toward the squad car Sir."

"Hiding? You mean like drugs or something? Oh, please!" I was getting angry and was also trying to prevent my wife from being felt up by this guy.

"You'd be surprised at the people we find Sir. Now please turn toward the squad car, Sir, so I can do my job."

I was incensed that I had to turn my back to him. Before I turned around I saw Emma with her hands behind her head. That pose accentuated her chest and ass. She looked hot and he was about to put his hands on her!

Some thoughts quickly flew through my head. Did he see her topless in the car? Was he doing this knowing what we were doing? My mind started to wander. I realized he couldn't possibly have seen into the car. Maybe he'll just give her a quick pat and we'll be on our way. I turned my head to peek. What followed was no quick pat.

He stood facing Emma and moved his hands along her forearms, around her elbows, down her upper arms, and onto her shoulders. With her arms still above her head, he reached behind her and slid his hands straight down her back. I wondered if he noticed there was no bra strap. When he did that Emma's shoulders and chest rose up in response. In the light of the squad car headlights, I could see Emma's nipples rise up through her knit sweater in the cool air. She stood there in the light as if she were on stage, her sexy clothing clinging to her curvy body. He stepped back, slowly gazed at her chest, and look up at her knowingly.

He stepped forward and moved his hands down her sides and around her hips. As he squatted down to pat along the outside of her legs, the officer's face was inches away from her chest. Another man has never touched Emma sexually, so the officer's hand on her was something new to her. Emma took deeper breaths in response making her noticeable chest even more noticeable. I could see him alternate his gaze between her protruding nipples and her face a few times.

Though I was angry, I didn't want to tick him off any more, because my protests had fallen on deaf ears so far. At the same time, a part of me was mesmerized watching someone's hands move freely about my wife's body, especially given that she was clearly braless as her nipples extended her knit top. I closed my eyes and envisioned him lifting her blouse and caressing her tits.

I shook the vision off as I opened my eyes while he paused at her ankles. I wasn't sure of the protocol at this point, but I knew that after had he reached my ankles, he moved up the inside of my legs. Sure enough, he started the same routine on Emma. His hands touched the material and the peasant skirt gave way, accentuating her shapely legs. He patted the inside of her lower legs, then her thighs. When he reached the top of her leg he made that cupping motion at her crotch. Her skirt was made of very thin material and with it pressed firmly between her legs the true shape of her legs and crotch were manifest in the squad car headlights.

Emma took in a short quick surprised breath, stood up taller for a moment as her eyes widened. She was either very sensitive, just having had an orgasm ten minutes earlier, or very surprised where he touched her. He probably now knew that she wasn't wearing panties, but I wondered if he had just felt her puffed up pussy lips when his hand came in contact with her crotch.

He stood up and faced her; her nipples were now rock hard. In the light they clearly helped defined the shape of her breasts. I was about to say something when I realized I had a rather large erection.

The policeman flattened his hands, reached out, and slowly moved them up over her abs. When he was just below her breasts he said, "excuse me Ma'am", before sliding his hands under her braless tits and moving them around the outside curves of her breasts. As if he couldn't see them well enough before, he now knew exactly what her tits felt like too. Emma's response amazed me. Her lips were slightly parted and her head slightly tilted back which meant she enjoyed the feel.

Lowering his hands he spoke to Emma again, "Turn toward the car Ma'am." He continued with no emotion.

She turned on command and he moved his hands to the top of her hips and then down over her derrière. When he patted the upper inside of her thighs her dress conformed to the shape of her ass. He was surely taking advantage of this rare perk to his job, but I wasn't sure I could do anything about it. In fact, I imagined him lifting up her skirt and displaying her bare ass. The image went way as he backed off. I started to question the legality of this search as he walked Emma over to me. "Stay here please, Ma'am."

"Paulie. Can he do that?" Emma suddenly whispered to me after the office had moved away from us and climbed into the car.

I pretended I didn't know what she meant. "Sure, he can search our car if he has a suspicion. What can we do? Let's just let him get it over with and get our of here." I replied.

"I can't believe this is happening to us, especially tonight." Emma was anxious and had stepped about five feet away and turned towards me; directly in front of the police car's headlights,

I turned and watched the officer looking inside the passenger door. He moved around the seats, shining with his flashlight, opened the glove compartment, shuffled some papers, and then stepped out. He actually seemed relieved and relaxed. I think he really believed we had a weapon or something. He started to walk back toward us when I noticed that Emma's peasant skirt was somewhat translucent in the headlights. I could make out the shape of her legs through the skirt right up to her crotch, but no detail, thank god. It was an impressive silhouette.

"Emma, I can see right through that skirt, you'd better get back here." I blurted out.

I think the officer noticed because he paused, smiled, just before coming over to us.

"Alright, everything looks fine. Sorry to bother you, but I have to check. That wasn't a good place to pull over; in a no trespassing and no parking zone." He admonished me.

I was going to object that we weren't exactly "parked", but decided to get going before he came up with something else. It had gotten colder and Emma had her arms across her chest holding her shoulders to keep warm. We started back to the car when the officer added; "You should dress more warmly Ma'am. Never know if your car is going to break down." He smiled as to be polite, but he was subtly letting her know what he felt and had probably surmised why we were parked there.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.