Another Sun Sets - Cover

Another Sun Sets

Copyright© 2008 by hunterindarkness

Chapter 2

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A chance meeting at sundown leads to an interesting mixture of domination and mystery

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Horror   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Size  

With her dress pooled around her feet she gave a little shiver. Of anticipation, of fear, or lust? The look in her eyes made it difficult for me to tell as I forced her a step back, her legs buckling at the knees as they hit the edge of the bed, and she sat solidly down.

I was driven by lust at this point, this beauty before me, and all her charms open to my touch. Swinging her legs around I rolled her slightly onto her side and put my knees straddle of her lower leg, lifting the upper one and exposing her wet pussy to my cock, which lined up directly to her entrance.

I wasn't wasting time and I shuffled myself slightly forward and sank the entire length of my cock hard and quickly into her tight pussy. She gave a little scream, one of the few emotional sounds she had really shown all night and I knew why. Entering her, I noticed the slight barrier as I had thrust my cock into her, a barrier I didn't expect to be there. The tears gathered again in her eyes, this time from pain, and I knew that it was more then just fear I had seen in her eyes when I had placed her on the bed.

Pulling my cock from her, feeling every inch of the tightness of her, I looked down and saw the blood mingled with her juices. She had been a virgin, and no longer was. I hesitated for a moment, unsure if I had done something wrong, and wondering if the tears were from the pain of her lost maidenhood or from fear of me, but that hesitation disappeared as she reached out a hand, laid it on my hip, and encouraged me to continue while she moaned in pain and lust.

"I need to be a woman, before, before"

She hesitated, unsure of what to say.

"You will find out later" she gasped "but thank you"

With this encouragement, I did my best to make her the woman she wanted to be. I thrust fast and hard, driving deeply, as the head of my cock nudged her uterus, driving little grunts from her each time it hit.

The heat continues to build and her breath was coming quicker, panting little gasps, until with a squeal she erupted in orgasm, her body shuddering again and again, as I continued to pummel her body.

After the first, her orgasms came quickly. The pain had obviously disappeared, or it was helping drive her to greater heights. She came again and again, with almost no gap in between them.

After of forth, or was it fifth orgasm I slid my cock from her, and with a sharp swat on that beautiful full ass I rolled her onto her knees, grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her, shoving her face into the mattress, and holding her wrists with my left hand I guided my cock into her wetness one more time.

Quickly her body began to shudder again, and this new position, as well as the tightening of her cunt on my cock, drove me faster towards an orgasm of my own. I worried then, maybe to late, about pregnancy and whether she was on any birth control, but I could feel the pressure building in my balls as I got closer to cumming.

"I'm close, almost there, can I cum in you?" I asked.

Shuddering, and looking back with her head twisted and pushed into the mattress, I saw that look of fear again enter her eyes and I thought to myself she hadn't considered this part. I couldn't have been more wrong.

"My ass" she cried, "complete it, and take my ass too. I need this, everything to be complete, it's my only chance, my last chance"

I wasn't sure what she meant by that last part, but I wasn't one to miss an opportunity, especially with so willing a partner. Her virginity twice lost, both to me, the thought made my cock throb all the harder in expectation.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.