Opportunities - Cover

Opportunities

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A freshman scholarship student is trying to define his life direction and goals. While trying to figure out where he is headed, he enjoys opportunities as they happen. This is a relationship story, bordering on a romance with sexy stuff on the way. (There are chapters with a lot of sex and some with only implied sex.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

When I woke up Saturday morning about seven, the three of us were snuggled together naked. We had forgotten to put our pajamas back on and had just pulled up the covers. All that skin was the inspiration to my morning demonstration. I slid out of bed and headed to the bathroom in Delta’s room. When I was finished, I was standing next to the bed trying to decide where to crawl back in when the door opened, and Carol stuck her head in.

“Come down for some coffee and breakfast. Dan wants to get an early start getting you a suit today,” Carol said, checking out my bare bottom. “You might want to put something on first though,” she giggled while shutting the door.

All of our pajamas were in a pile by the bed, so I put mine on and went down stairs. As soon as I walked into the kitchen, I knew I was in trouble. Carol still had on her sheer nightgown. I couldn’t help but stare. Carol may have been old enough to be my Mother, but she was still good looking. Besides, what naked lady doesn’t excite an eighteen-year-old? I sat quickly, hiding my reaction to her display.

Carol placed a cup in front of me, leaning over the table so that her gown gapped open, giving a clear unobstructed view of her breasts right down to her pubic hair. She had just put the cup down when the back door opened, and Cecile came in wearing a long robe. She got herself a cup of coffee and then came over to the table to join Carol and me. With flair, she threw off her robe and draped it over the chair she intended to sit on. Cecile’s gown was a twin to Carol’s. Totally transparent, but instead of a cream color in was a pale pink. Actually it was so sheer, the pink could have been Cecile.

My mouth must have bounced off the table as Cecile put her hands on her hips and asked, “Like what you see?”

I just closed my eyes and shook my head. These two ladies were too much. Cecile sat and sipped her coffee, wagging her very visible breasts at me while doing so. Carol would not be outdone and moved her chest around enough to make me near catatonic.

Dan walked into the kitchen, poured himself a cup of coffee and then came over to sit at the table. As he put the cup down, he looked at Cecile and gave a groan. Feeling guilty for looking, he looked over at Carol, “You’re still wearing that gown from last night? Isn’t that a little revealing? Especially with Chuck?”

He was staring at Carol, and then his eyes shifted back to Cecile’s breasts. “Jeez, you two. You’re gonna make me embarrass myself,” he said and then looked at me. “You know, Chuck, you’re good for these two. They’re showing off more with you around than they have for years. George and I are really enjoying the change. I don’t know about you, Chuck, but I’m checking out the ta-tas that are being displayed for our benefit.”

Carol was looking at Cecile, “These gowns are pretty revealing Cele; they might be a little much.”

“You don’t hear either of these guys complaining do you?” Cecile said. “I just love to show off, and I haven’t done this in years. George sure likes it.”

“You’re right about the guys liking it. Dan was so excited last night we were almost making love on the couch in front of the kids,” Carol said. “They left before we got to wild though.”

“Chuck, I’m glad you and the girls left. Carol and I got a little out of hand shortly after you guys went upstairs,” Dan was saying while still ogling the display of the ladies.

“Delta said we should give you guys some privacy, so we went to bed,” I was still gawking at their exposure. “Well, I think I’ll go get a shower and get dressed. I’ll try to wake up the girls first, though.”

I gave one last look at the four very erect nipples and then slid out of my chair, turning while standing so I could hide my front from the three adults. I went upstairs, closed the door, dropped my pajamas, and then dove between the girls, snuggling up to Trish from behind to try to find a nice warm moist place for my hard-on.

Trish didn’t want to be disturbed, but Delta whispered for me to turn over to her. She was on her side facing me. She lifted her leg and reached down to fit me into her hot drooling pussy.

“Oh yeah, I needed some of this this morning,” Delta crooned while she worked me deeper into her. “Put it in deep all the way. Do me,” she commanded while kissing my face and lips.

She pulled me over on top of her, where she started working her hips rapidly, fucking me fast. It didn’t take but a couple of minutes before we were exploding with each other. She was juicing, and I was shooting loads into her. We collapsed, holding each other and kissing tenderly.

“Get up before we slop all over the bed,” Delta said. “Let’s take a shower.”

We got up and went into the bathroom. While I adjusted the water, Delta sat on the throne and then joined me under the spray. We hugged, kissed and gently caressed each other with soapy hands. The activity caused me to get hard again. Delta felt me poking her, and she turned away from me and leaned over, placing her hands against the wall and spreading her legs. I took the obvious invitation and again slid into her welcoming pussy. This time I plunged in and out of her for at least five minutes while Delta almost continuously climaxed. This time when I started shooting, Delta pulled free of me and turned grasping and stroking me making me cover her tummy with sperm. After some sweet kisses, we washed again, got out of the shower and dried off.

In the room, I thought I should wake up Trish before we left, so I lay on the bed and cuddled her, kissing her face, ears, and cheeks. Trish woke up and turned to me for some more passionate kisses. She pulled the covers down, exposing her breasts and erect nipples, and then pulled my head so I could suck her nipples. As soon as I started sucking, she was groaning, pushing the covers down and displaying her spread legs. The activity had me hard once again.

Trish pulled me on top of her and immediately had me inside her. She must have been having a good dream, as she was wet and slick. She didn’t want slow and tender. Trish wanted hard and fast, having an orgasm from the first couple of thrusts and then continuing until at least five minutes later I painted her insides with multiple shots of my magic elixir. We kissed sweetly, and then she wanted to get up to get a shower. I jumped into the shower again, but this time there was no hanky-panky, just a quick wash and get out. Amazingly, I didn’t even get hard again until Delta took me in her hand while I was trying to dress.

“I just love this thing. I love what’s attached to it too. This thing sure makes us feel good.” She gave it a kiss then let me dress, tucking my well-used but hardening dick into my underwear.

When we got downstairs, the two ladies were still showing off, but this time it was to both Dan and George. They were sitting at the table, leering at the transparently covered ladies.

“No wonder Chuck was so worked up when he came to wake us up,” Delta said exasperated. “You two were teasing him again. If you guys want us to be good little girls, you need to set a better example and quit teasing our guy. He sees you almost naked, and he’s gonna want to do something. He’s only human.”

“I’m lookin’, and I want to do something,” George said still gawking.

“Carol, can I help you shower and dress?” Dan said adjusting his pajama pants.

“Good idea, Cele. Dan and I need to take Chuck to get a suit. How about helping me get ready.” George said this while standing and reaching for Cecile’s hand.

The four adults vanished while Trish, Delta and I were chuckling. We dug out some bowls and had some cereal. We ate, drank coffee, and read the morning paper while waiting for the Moms and Dads to get ready. It took close to an hour for them to show back up in Delta’s kitchen. All four had nice satisfied expressions and smiles on their faces.

Even after all the showers, there was the smell of sex in the air. Delta and Trish sensed it and were clutching and hugging while we were still at the table. Good thing George, Dan, and I were leaving, or we all would have been back in the bedrooms playing some more.

The guys took me to a Botany store where they had me fitted for a Botany 500 suit. They had a big sale, so I was able to buy a good suit for a shockingly high price of one hundred dollars. I got two sport coats and a half dozen dress shirts that actually were long on me, so the folded cuffs with cuff links would show under the coat sleeves. They had me get a pair of Florshiem wing tips and some black dress socks. While I was trying on other stuff, my suit and coats were altered. We left the store, stashed my new clothes, and then walked next door to a big music store.

“We want to get the girls a guitar. You know what to get. They have both taken some lessons, but their guitars are just cheap twenty-five dollar practice guitars. We would like to get them each a nice acoustic. Help us,” George said.

The store was a Gibson dealer so I looked at all the different ones they had and settled on a couple of ST125s. I took one and played several tunes on it to show the guys how nice the sound was. These were not terribly expensive but had great sound. They bought the guitars and a couple of good hard cases. I told the salesman to throw a handful of picks into each case. He looked at me funny.

“Come on,” I said, “I just brought you in the best sale you’ll probably have all day. Surely you can throw in a couple of bucks worth of two cent picks.”

He smiled nodding his head in agreement, then went to the big bucket of picks and got a handful for each case. He then took down two nice straps and tucked them into the cases.

“Thanks,” I said, “the girls will appreciate the straps.”

When we left the store, Dan asked me to not say anything to the girls about the guitars, as their birthdays were both the next week two days apart, but they celebrated them together.

Sunday morning we all got up early and went to church and then to a brunch at a local hotel restaurant. After we got back to the house, we packed up our stuff and headed to school. The holiday vacation had been fun, but it was time to get back to school.

Monday morning breakfast was fun, seeing everyone again. Sarah planted herself next to me to tell me all her family news. Adrian was now officially engaged to get married to Mandy after graduation. Their Mom and Dad were getting ready to celebrate their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary, and Sarah was no longer committed to the guy from back home. It seemed he wanted to see other girls while Sarah was away. She said she now knew how I had felt when she couldn’t wait. She leaned over to look in front of me at Trish and Delta, “I’m not going to steal your guy or even try to borrow him for some fun, but please let him be my friend. Chuck is the first guy that has ever shown me the kinds of respect girls need to be shown. I want him to be my friend for life. I hope all of us can be friends.”

Delta and Trish looked at each other, looked at me then leaned over and told Sarah, “Chuck has lots of friends. It’s good you’re his friend too. We don’t have a lock on him. He’s on his own. We love him to death and would love to keep him locked up from everyone, but Chuck is free to do what he wants. We just hope he wants to be with us.”

“He does, he does,” Sarah said laughing. “He seems happier with you two than I’ve ever seen him. Keep him that way.”

Classes, practice, and the library study group were re-established, but on Thursday, Trish, Delta, and I went to Trish’s house for the girls’ birthday dinner. I had sneaked off and had a nice sweater for each of them along with a necklace with a locket. Inside the locket was inscribed a simple “Love, Chuck.”

After dinner, the birthday song, and the candle blowing ceremony that the two girls had done together since they were three years old, I jokingly started the “How old are you.” They both jumped up and wrapped their arms around me and said twenty-one years old. Officially adult and officially we can get married, have babies and do anything we want without our parents consent. But we still need Mom and Dad to help us know what to do.

I had not thought of how much older they were than I was. Two and a half years, not a great deal of difference, but enough that in the near future it could have an affect. I wouldn’t be nineteen until the coming summer.

The girls were ecstatic with my gifts and were very happy with all the clothes and records their Mothers had wrapped for them. When they were through unwrapping everything, George and Dan went to get a huge box. They sat it on the floor and told the girls it was something they would have to share. Delta and Trish started tearing the paper off. They finally opened the big box to find it stuffed with wadded up newspaper. They finally got down to a guitar case. When they took it out, they both exclaimed that there was a second case. They took it out as well, and with a case on each of their laps, they opened them.

The look on the girls’ faces was special. They pulled the guitars from the cases and then picked up a handful of picks to let them slide through their fingers back into the case. They chose just one pick and then each tried to strum a few chords. The guitars were way off. Trish held her guitar out to me and asked, “Tune it for me, please?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.