The Stray (Nitro nee Fido) - Cover

The Stray (Nitro nee Fido)

Copyright© 2008 by Robin

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nitro nee Fido wanders into our lives and our bed. He is a welcome guest, house trained and ignores me, so that's nothing new i guess. Warning, this is K9 sex in several guises so if this offends you, please do not read on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Zoophilia   Furry   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Size  

Jill was out of action for a couple of days. The pounding her ass had taken left her quite sore. Somehow, she managed to go to work, but stood most of the day; sitting was just not an option.

"Next time Nitro fucks my ass," She said during Monday night. "We'll have to the Vaseline out. I'm sure I won't take a shit for a week." I laughed.

"I don't know what you're laughing at, it wasn't you getting butt fucked by the demon dog from Hades was it?"

"The demon dog from Hades?" I repeated, laughing harder now. "Next you'll call him Cerberus."

"He might not have three heads, but it felt like he had three cocks inside me. Did I get his knot in? Jill wasn't smiling, but she wasn't scowling either.

"Um, well no, you didn't, I had to do the O trick to get him off. But, you did have ... oh! I don't know; nine or ten inches I guess. I think though, it was the way he fucked you, sort of rough, well bloody hard actually."

"Well, we will have to be a bit more careful next time, having him in my ass is a bit too much."

"You didn't complain at the time." I reminded her. "And it was you who was guiding him, if I remember rightly."

"Yeah, I don't know what happened, I meant to get him in my twat, but something went wrong. Perhaps it would be best if you guide him in future. I'm going to find him some mittens or something as well, this scratch is a real bugger, right where the elastic of my panties sits, it keeps rubbing. The other thing is, we are going to have to ration Nitro, the sex is fantastic, but it leaves me completely drained afterwards. The orgasms are so intense and it takes too long to get over it. Perhaps once a week, what do you think?"

I agree of course. So the ground rules are set. Nitro gets his end away once a week, I get it on demand, well perhaps not quite on demand, but rather more often then he will. Another order has been decided, I am above him in the pecking order, alpha male. A side effect of which is that Nitro defers to me, even pays attention and tries to please me so that his position in the pack is assured.

The working week dragged on as it usually does. Anyone who thinks being an investigative reporter for the local press is an exciting career move should think again. Tedium is only followed by more tedium. Births, deaths and marriages, obits and property sales are only marginally worse than digging into the sudden disappearance of neighbourhood cats and listening to the endless drivel of the Misses Jones of this world, whose cat is in possession of some remarkable attributes and is unique in the world of the feline, but has now done a runner, is no way for a grown man to make a living. It could be worse; I could be the Agony Aunt or worse still, the Suduko setter.

In normal circumstances, Jill and I might make out once or twice a week. A mid-week special, a release of the day's tensions and our way of saying, yep, I love you. Jill really wasn't up for it. She would have blown me, but I refused the offer, knowing it wasn't made for any other reason than that I hadn't emptied my sacs. I was quite happy to wait until she was ready and was rewarded with a kiss that showed just how pleased and relieved she was.

So it was Friday night. The wheels of love were greased liberally with a bottle of Shiraz, Jill managed three glasses to my one, but that was okay. A little tipsy, Jill could turn into a wild cat and lose any inhibitions she had. From experience, when Jill is in the mood to have a drink and then bang like a tiger, it's best to restrict my own alcohol, that way, I get all of the enjoyment without senses being dulled.

She didn't even bother with the shower. Jill just stood from the sofa, stripped her clothes and lay on the rug in front of the fire.

"Okay lover, eat me!"

There was no point in finessing here, the woman was desperate and I was willing. Needing no other invitation or command, I knelt between her parted knees and dived straight in head first.

As soon as my tongue hit her clit, Jill's ass was lifting off the floor and her fingers grasped the back of my head in talon like claws, pulling me into her. Her lips parted, allowing me to tongue fuck her, my nose banging against her clit. I hardly got started before Jill's clutching fingers were pulling my hair in some desperate effort to get my tongue in further.

"Fuck me Rob, fuck me please." Jill yelled and I was more than ready, it had been almost a week after all.

My clothes must have come off in record time, before the last echo of please had sounded; my hard cock was nosing at her entrance. And, then I was pushing into her like my life depended on it. This wasn't the steady build up, wasn't gentle or anything to do with bringing her to a climax with stimulation, this was raw, animal sex, designed to get the desired response as quickly as possible.

That was when Nitro came in to see what all the screaming was about. He padded over, once he had decided that no one was getting killed and sat near Jill's head to watch.

His pink pointed cock slipped out, about an inch protruding from it's furry sheath. Like a beacon, it drew Jill's gaze. Suddenly, the fucking I was giving her lessened in her attention, but only for a moment as she reached and twisted a little so she could grasp him gently, to coax more of his cock out.

The pause in intensity had done me a favour, had Nitro not come in, we would probably have been cleaning up right now, but the lapse had allowed the pressure rolling in my balls, to abate somewhat, I had gained some control instead of blasting her insides with my come.

Jill's deft touch had got Nitro's whole cock out now and he had stood up so that it hung down in all of its purple glory. Ten inches was wrapped by her fingers and looked like an angry veined dildo.

"Fucking hell Rob, did I really get all of that in my ass?" Jill managed to ask, her words coming in jolts as I continued to fuck into her body, making her tits bounce.

"Yes..." I manage. " ... all but his knot."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.