What a Life - Cover

What a Life

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The generous wife gets hers then has a bunch chores for her lucky but clueless husband. This is a "Sexy" romance story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Oral Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

As I was warming up some soup, the phone rang. When I answered, all I could hear was heavy breathing until Linda spoke up. “Gawd Tommy, I’m so hot knowing Cindy is there. Did you take care of her yet, how many times?”

“Cindy and Denise. Cindy twice and Denise is waiting for seconds. You didn’t tell me about Denise and you didn’t tell me about how you girls were going to keep Jack from getting jealous. Seems Steve already knows what’s going on.” I said accusingly.

“Steve knows because he’s been tested and can’t make good wiggly sperms.” Linda stated. “He wants a kid too so he thinks you’re their best bet after finding out how much they want for artificial insemination. Jack is a whore-dog and could be convinced to go along with anything as long he gets an occasional bj or piece of strange. I think Denise will take care of him for us but even Marla said she would help. I even think you made a believer out of Francis last night.”

“Well I’m glad you don’t have any Sisters, I think there is enough of you to get pregnant that you may wear me out.” I said a little sheepishly as I was getting all the pussy a guy could handle.

“Well honey, my bothers wife has already asked if you could help them out. She says he isn’t putting anything in her oven and she’s jealous of all the other girls getting a baby. And then there is your baby Sis. She’s already trying to figure out how to come over so you can fix her too.”

Oh shit.

“Linda, how is your brother Paul going to feel about this?” I asked.

“Probably pretty good after I get done with him. He’s always wanted a little of me and now he can have some if he lets Mary get a baby.” Linda said this with no emotion at all.

“How am I supposed to accept you doing stuff with others. I know I’m putting babies in my sister, her friend and my cousins but I don’t know whether I like you taking care of others.” I said.

“Don’t worry honey. I’ll save all the good stuff for you. You don’t have to worry, I’m going to be after you for anything you have left over after filling up all the family’s women.” I could hear the grin in Linda’s voice.

“Now go finish up with Denise because those two are going to have to go home before their hubbies get home. I love you honey and I’ll be home soon. Get ready.” She hung up.

I finished my soup and went back up stairs to the bedroom. Denise was laying back with her head on a pillow while Cindy was between her legs slurping away. Denise noticed me between orgasms and motioned me over to her. As soon as I was beside her she pulled my growing dick into her mouth to suck it up to it’s maximum size.

I leaned over and sucked a pointy nipple and breast into my mouth eliciting a groan from Denise. She pushed on Cindy’s head and said. “Move over Cin, give Tommy room to get that thing in me again. I think he’s ready to come again and I need it all in me.”

This time when I lay between her legs I leaned down and kissed her gently making her quiver, lifting her hips up to try to capture my stiffness. We connected on about the third stab almost totally sheathing me in her hot wet pussy. Her pussy was so good I could almost come instantly from the feeling. Denise held me and kissed me, telling me she hoped I was making her pregnant but at the same time she hoped it would take lots of practice to get it right and to get her a baby.

When I gasped that I was on the edge, Denise moaned, “Yeah, fill me, shoot it deep in me, push all the way up me Tommy, shoot it, shoot it deep.” She kissed me seriously with lots of tongue hugging me with her arms and legs.

I squirted and squirted until I was empty. Denise held me on top of her, hugging me, kissing me and whispering sweet stuff in my ear. “You are so good, so big. I just love your juice. There is so much of it and so creamy. Oh Tommy, I want more of you.”

This time when I rolled off her onto my back, Cindy leaned over and kissed me. “Get up Tommy. Denise and I need to change the bedding and get home. We have dinner to fix. If we can, we’ll be back tomorrow for more, okay?”

Dumbly, I stood up and went to the bathroom to pee again. By the time I was done, Cindy and Denise were done changing the sheets. Denise was dressed and Cindy had gone downstairs to get her clothes from where she had dropped them. I put on my shorts and followed Denise down. They both gave me kisses and thanked me for helping them out. They said they would call Linda later and left.

I went upstairs to shave and shower then came back downstairs to my office to find out what had been going on. Nothing had been happening in my business world so my sort of off day didn’t hurt anything. I worked on a proposal that was due until Linda came banging into the house.

Linda came and sat on my lap giving me a welcoming warm kiss. “I love you so much Tom. You are just the best husband there could be. I know it’s a lot to ask for you to make babies in the all the family but you seem to be the one shooting real bullets around here. Now that I’m filling up with your growing baby I know that it’s the greatest thing in the world. I just want to share that happiness with all the other women.”

We kissed and cuddled then she said she needed to fix a big steak to keep my energy up. While we were in the kitchen getting ready to eat Linda continued telling me. “Tonight your little sister and her husband are coming over. Carly and I figured out how to get her pregnant. She’s been teasing him about swinging and is bringing him over tonight for us to swap. While I’m keeping Jimmy busy you’re supposed to take Carly upstairs and fill her up with your good baby making stuff.”

“You’re gonna fuck Jimmy?” I asked.

“Well you’re gonna fuck Carly. Don’t you think that’s a good trade?” Linda said.

“Look here lovely Lady Lydia, I’m not sure about all this swapping stuff. I’ve agreed to shoot up everyone so far but this is not a good trade, you for my little Sis? No it is not a good trade.” I said thinking that enough was enough.

“Oh don’t be that way honey. You know I only love you and that I’ll do what I need to do to help someone like your little Sis to get pregnant.” Linda said while I set the table.

“Linda, I have never touched another girl since we started going out back in high school. All through college you were the only one for me. Since we’ve been married, you have been the only one on my mind until you wanted me to start knocking up the population around here. I’m content with just you Linda. I don’t like sharing you.” I said still feeling like this was not a good idea.

“Okay, okay.” Linda said while serving up the food. “I’ll have Marla or Francis come over and do Jimmy while you’re taking care of Carly. He’ll think he’s getting two for the price of one but I’m sure one of those two will be all he can handle from what Carly says.”

Jim and Carly then Marla and Francis came to the house. Marla and Francis almost instantly hauled Jimmy off to a guest room while Linda took Carly upstairs and told me to come up in a few minutes. This bunch was going to make me nuts.

When I went up stairs, I could hear Marla and Francis giggling in one of guest bedrooms so I just wondered into the master bedroom to find Carly and Linda hugging each other in their birthday suits.

“Come here big brother and give me what I’ve day dreamed about since I was twelve. Now you can really do it to me and make me a baby. I’m so fertile right now you’ll probably give me triplets.” Carly said.

There was some truth to what she said as both our folks were twins plus we had a set of twin brothers older than us. I didn’t need to help them out as they had a bunch of kids between them.

“Before you do that though let me kiss that thing that looks so good.” Carly said while sucking me into her mouth. She had no gag reflex as she sucked me completely into her mouth and throat. I could feel her swallowing on the head of my dick. My warning wasn’t fast enough as all of a sudden I was squirting directly down her throat.

“Tommy that was so good. You taste yummy. Now you know. I just love to suck cock. Yours is so nice and big, goes way down my throat. Here, let me see if I can suck it up again so you can do what I need you to do.” Carly said while busily licking and sucking it back to firmness.

Linda said, “Not to worry Carly, Tom can get it right back up for most of the night. He’s a satyr.”

When I crawled up on the bed, my first kiss was with my loving wife. Then after telling her how much I loved her, I kissed Carly softly, sweetly with all the love a brother could have. Carly responded and wrapped her arms around me hugging me.

“You like my little titties Tommy.” Carly asked teasingly. “Kiss my nipples and I promise to come. Love me up Tommy, make me a baby, fuck me bowlegged brother like you did Marla. She told me you were better than Francis with a dildo.”

I started kissing on Carly big nipples on her tiny breasts. They might have been small but they sure were sensitive as she was wiggling all over the bed. “Damn, you’re making me come already Tommy. Oh yeah that feels so good. Jimmy never plays with my titties. Oh thank you, thank you.”

After giving both of her breasts a lot of attention I started licking down to her nicely trimmed pussy. “What are you doing?” Carly exclaimed. I continued right down to give her drooling lower lips a lick from her taint to her clit.

Carly screamed. “Oh my gawd, your kissing my pussy.”

“Isn’t that so good.” Linda said kissing on Carly stiff little nipples.

“Nobody’s ever done that to me before.” She groaned.

Carly was gushing juices and pushing her pussy onto my tongue. The more I licked the more she squirmed. With one hand I slid two fingers into her pussy pressing upward sawing around her special place while sucking her clit and pinching the nipple Linda wasn’t sucking.

With a loud groan, Carly raised her hips and started spraying my face with juices. At first I thought she had peed on me but it wasn’t pee she was squirting. Carly was giving out an “Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh.” And with each “Oh” she squirted a another stream onto me chin.

“Tommy, Tommy.” Carly said excitedly. “Get on me, put it in, quick Tommy put it in me.”

As I raised up, Linda saw that I was dripping and her eyes got real big. “Are you a squirter Carly?” She asked.

“I don’t know about being a squirter but I know that was the best come I’ve ever had. Now get Tommy to put it in me, quick. I need it now.” Carly begged.

I slowly stuffed myself into Carly’s dripping hole. We grunted together to get me into her. Once there Carly wrapped her arms and legs around me and begged, “Pump, Tommy, pump me. Do me, do me, do me, I’m so full.”

Linda kissed me passionately then turned my head to kiss my little Sis who was clutching me with her entire body. This whole thing was so exciting that I was ready to juice her any second.

“I’m going to come Carly, I’m going to fill you now. Ready?” I asked.

“Oh Tommy.” Carly moaned. “Fill me, make me a baby, Oh Tommy make me a baby.”

As I squirted, Carly kissed me and groaned feeling the hot juice deep inside her. Linda held us and kissed me to happy that we were making another life in our family.

As I was softening inside Carly, she held my face up and kissed me. “Tommy, I hope you knocked me up with the first shot. If you have to keep making love to me like that I’m going to kick Jimmy out and come live with you two. Gawd Linda, how do you stand that all the time. Wow that was intense.”

The whole time she was talking her pussy was squeezing me hard again. When I started stroking her eyes popped open again and she let out a big groan. “Oh Tommy you’re going to do it again? Do it fast Tommy, do it fast, make me come again.”

I thumped her hard and fast. While she was almost passing out from a constant orgasm, he filled her deepest cavity again while her pussy clutched madly at me.

Linda looked lovingly at the two of us then said. “Get up you two, I need to get the sheet off this bed before it gets soaked through to the mattress. Wow, Carly you sure do come a lot. I’m almost jealous.”

We slipped out of bed and while the two of them were changing bed clothes, I took a quick shower. The girls were dressed when I came back out of the bathroom.

Carly was grinning. “Let’s go see how Jimmy’s doing.”

The guest bedroom was empty and the three were down stairs waiting for us. Carly went over and gave Jimmy a hug. “How was your double your fun hubby?”

“Really cool Carly.” Jimmy exclaimed. “These two got me off so fast that they had to do me twice before I said enough. They were rubbing their titties all over me. That’s how they got me off the first time. It was really exciting. Nothing like making love with you, my wife but really fun. This was fun, hope we get to do it again sometime. Can you believe it, they actually got me off twice. Hope you can get me up again by tomorrow as I want to enjoy you too.”

Carly and Linda traded looks and Linda said. “I see Carly.”

Jim and Carly left leaving me with Marla, Francis and my Lady Lydia. Linda turned to the girls, “Thank you two for taking care of Jimmy for me. Tommy was getting all jealous that I was going to fuck him.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.