A Tale of Two Bills - Cover

A Tale of Two Bills

Copyright© 2008 by Daddy for a bad girl

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I wanted to do a study of two different kinds of sadists - one who can only explore his sadism with the consent of his partner, and one who is only concerned with his one pleasure. Not a stroke story like the others, sorry. Written for someone special years ago, finally finishing it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence  

Friday, Aug 24, 8:50 am

Hiding her yawn as she walked down the hallway, Sarah kept her blush to a minimum mainly because she was too tired to be bothered by the stares. She knew her dress would gain attention but there was only one man who's attention she was interested in at the moment. She had chosen a soft cotton dress that gave the hint of innocence, yet clung to her madly. It came to her lower mid-thighs, again a symbol of innocence ... yet crept up high when she sat down. It flowed along with her body as if crafted for her. She wore a minimum of make up, like usual, but had taken twice as long putting that on. Her blue eyes were perfectly accented, with the light powder blue of the dress enhancing the color.

She walked in the open door of Bill's class, seeing him behind his desk in mid-yawn. Good, she thought. Glad I'm not the only one tired.

Bill paused, yawning, a smile crossing his face as Sarah entered. She looked radiant, as if the lack of sleep hadn't touched her. Kids these days...

Bill got it together for the first few minutes of the class. Was doing well, in fact, up until he looked at Sarah. She smiled as if she didn't know what she was doing ... as his eyes dived for her exposed legs. He barely paused, in fact was surprised with how well he rolled with it. He continued on with his delivery, his eyes moving to the other students yet always returning to pass over Sarah.

Smiling, her blush controlled completely, Sarah toyed with the idea of parting her thighs. Too soon, she thought. Still, his reaction could be priceless. His gaze, when it rested on her eyes, was one of total confidence. Not something she would have expected from the frazzled professor she had first seen. Definitely not the reaction. But this was somehow better. It swept through her, filling her with the ... control he was displaying. Part of her almost felt an empathic dominance from him. And it was something that made her ... warm.


Bill continued, at one point standing and pacing. As if giving deep thought to what he would next say, he studied what he could see of Sarah's thighs. So smooth ... long ... curvaceous. He smiled, as if he had a thought, and brought about a comedic point on Voltaire. He was only slightly amazed at this hidden skill he was showing at ogling Sarah without any other student knowing ... but her.


Feeling his eyes crawl over her thighs, Sarah felt goose-bumps break out over her flesh but remained outwardly calm. Her eyes followed him, traveling down his body when he wasn't looking. He looked good in jeans, natural. And moved with a natural confident gait, not forced. He wasn't aware of his confidence, he was so in his moment. Totally in control of himself and the moment. Sarah's smile broadened as she could see by staring hard the erection he had going on. His jeans, dark, hid it well, as did his speech; you were drawn to his face by his voice, his words. Mouth suddenly dry, a raw emotion filling her, she moved slightly in her seat.

The class finished with Bill sitting back on the front of his desk. "Alright. I expect the chapters to be read, and a good understanding of the material by Wednesday. Til then, people."

The students rose, and Sarah, not wanting to make a habit of being the last, moved with the class. She did wish him a good day, and gave a warm smile.

Smiling back, Bill returned the wishes, holding his sigh until they had all left.

Sarah made it through her classes with an ease that surprised her. Bill was in her thoughts, but didn't obstruct them. At lunch she read her required chapters for English, with Bill's voice in her head, saying the words. She also chased off the young men who tried sitting at her table. She really didn't think she had time to do all she was doing, let alone deal with guys she had no interest in.

Phys. Ed. found her enthusiastically working out.

After a shower and a change of clothes (which was her dress from earlier; she had forgotten to bring a change for after PE), Sarah headed downtown. She had heard of a music store that was supposedly cool and wanted to check it out. She had an hour or so to kill before work.


Bill sighed, sitting back in his chair. He had tutored his last student for the day. Weren't many yet, but that would change as the semester wore on.

Smiling, Bill recalled Sarah that morning. He had seen her cross campus from his office window in the English depart at lunch time. Walking across the quad, mostly oblivious to the stir she made. Did she have any idea what she did to guys and women alike? Or just wasn't interested?

Good gravy ... that dress. Clung to her legs as she walked, yet gapped appropriately. And so short. Ahhhh and her breasts; when she moved the shapes would be drawn through the soft cotton material. She surely wasn't wearing a bra.

Feeling his cock start it's old familiar crawl down his pant leg, Bill grinned, remembering how she had walked into the class - brazen almost, but focused on him without focusing on him. He knew she wanted his attention. The dress wasn't something she just threw on.

Just what was she saying?!

Friday, Aug 24, 3:52 pm

Bill Partridge barked at Karen to fetch him his pen, She finished chatting to a customer and headed off to his office.

Bill turned back to his records. Profits were up, a little more than he expected, but he had to go over the figures again - he was $13 off somewhere, and it was pissing him off.

Lighting another cigarette from the last embers of his dying one, Bill puffed as he looked at the door. Sarah was entering, a white plastic bag from the record store nearby. Still puffing, Bill watched, almost stunned but not showing it. She was wearing this hot little innocent number, but he could see her fucking nipples. No bra. And the dress: short, but not that short; if she were to sit down, he figured, you'd tell what day of the week it was.

Saying hi to the two waitresses she saw as she entered, Sarah never noticed Bill's stare. By the time she looked at him he wore a pleasant smile and was stubbing out the old cigarette, the new in his other hand.

"Punctual, Sarah. I like that. Ready to work?" Bill asked, not giving a royal shit if she was or wasn't.

Sarah smiled. "Always, Mr. Partridge. Keeps me out of trouble."

Bill's smile turned a little wider. "Call me Bill."


It was packed that night. Sarah got one brief break, time enough to wolf down a turkey sandwich from Tom and a Dr. Pepper. The atmosphere was charged, and she was kept hopping keeping up with the orders. A brief fight was broken up by friends of both parties. Damages were payed, no police were called and the entire bunch left separately.

Tom left when the kitchen was closed, intent on bar-hopping with his friend who stopped in near midnight, a tall dark man with long black hair streaked with the occasional gray and an honest well humored smile that Tom introduced as Lou.

Over a half hour after last call Sarah watched the remains of the customers stagger out. She sighed wearily, leaning on the bar with her elbows. All she wanted was to go home, shower, and go to bed.

The lack of sleep the night before, the sexual tension with her professor and the ten hour shift had beat her, not to mention her actual classes. She grinned wearily to herself, as she looked down at her dress. This little number had gotten her quite a figure in tips tonight along with many unwanted phone numbers.

Bill exited his office, calling to Sarah. "Sarah, I need you to look over my figures ... I'm missing 3¢ somewhere, and we can't just toss the pennies in."

Sarah nodded, suppressing her groan. Tossing her hand towel on the bar, she headed for Bill's office. Thirty seconds after she had closed the door, Bill told the others they could go home; the cleaning would be done in the morning. They all left eagerly, with the exception of Karen - she gave Bill an odd, questioning look before she departed.

Even more eager, Bill turned to his office door after locking the bar.

Sarah was going through the numbers a third time when she thought she had found the missing money. As she was checking it out, the door opened and Bill walked in. She looked up with a smile, saying, "Found it!"

Bill smiled in return. "So have I."

Sarah's smile turned perplexed, as she watched him lock the office door.

"What's up?" she asked.

He slowly made his way about the desk, leaning his ass against the edge, his legs near hers.

"Sarah, you've worked with us for a short time now, but have made quite a mark so far. We have customers now who come more often and stay longer because of you."

A little uncomfortable with how close he was, Sarah turned to him, pushing the chair back a bit as she did.

"Well, I like the work, Mr. Partridge."

"Please. Call me Bill."

She didn't respond to that. She didn't want to call him Bill; that form of familiarity bothered her with him.

Idly moving some of the books around on his desk, Bill asked, "Are you happy here, Sarah?"

Getting more uncomfortable by the moment, Sarah said carefully, "Yes, I am. It's a wonderful establishment."

Nodding, Bill said, "Good. I'm glad you feel that way, Sarah, because -"

Sarah interrupted him, standing abruptly. She had to get out of here. Something wasn't right with this situation.

Bill grabbed her arm tightly as she moved to go around the desk the opposite way from him. Sarah looked down at the hand on her, not comprehending completely, but fear, anger filling her.

"Wait..." Bill began.

Sarah shook her head. "I have to be going home now, Mr. Partridge. Have studying to do."

Tugging her hard, he brought her closer, causing her to stagger. "I told you," he said. "Call me Bill."

The back handed slap sent her head spinning. A coppery taste of blood leaked into her mouth. As her vision refocused, she saw the look on his face. Intense ... lustful ... and enjoyment of the pain he just caused her.

She moaned, fear sweeping through her.

A fight began. Sarah's hands flew wildly, the one he held moving with intense strength. Both scratched and slapped at him. For a moment, he attempted to block, stunned by her fire. Then a fist caught her hard in the stomach, doubling her over. Another hard slap and she was back in the chair, stunned. She felt his hands on her dress, squeezing her breasts through the material. Now they were lifting her dress up her thighs, and with a wet groan she kicked up, catching him in the crotch.

Bill roared, swearing, watching as Sarah weakly spun the chair away from him and lunged to her feet. He lurched out, his hand catching her hair. Dragging her back, he twisted her about by the fistful of hair and shoved her forward. Sarah's upper thighs struck the edge of his desk and she felt his hand push harder, bending her over it. Her struggling arms swept many things from the desk, as her cheek pressed into the desk blotter and some paperwork. His hand held her by the back of her neck as his other hand shoved her dress up over her hips. He looked down, seeing her thong.

"Little slut," he mumbled, running his hands over her cheeks. So smooth; he felt her bunch up, tensing as he did this. Her voice, barely able to breath after the punch, muttered, " ... don't ... ohgoddon'tdothis..."

Smiling, Bill grabbed her thong and with a hard wrench, ripped it clear of her body. Her cheeks quivered, and marks, dark and red, appeared where the straps had dug into her flesh. Sarah weeped, her arms trying to reach back for him.

Bringing the thong up to his face as he held her with his other hand, Bill took a deep breath of the crotch of the panties, inhaling Sarah's scent. He tossed them aside and reached for his zipper.

She felt the brush of his knuckles against her ass as he grasped his zipper, and heard the quiet rasp of the zipper lowering, Her struggles renewed as she fought hard to free herself. He held her though, his weight and strength keeping her pinned to the desk, so forceful he almost pulled her arm from the socket.

Reaching in, Bill grasped his cock - so hard already, the big meaty shaft slicked with his pre-cum. Holding her fighting form, he drew his cock out thru the zipper carefully.

Sarah gasped as she felt his cock push between her thighs, the head up against her cunt.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" she howled.

Grinning his ass off, Bill thrust hard, his cock pushing her cunt open, the head popping into her along with several inches of fat shaft. His free hand gripped her hip and he shoved again. She was so dry it hurt him, drawing the skin of his shaft back tightly, and she was tensing up hard core. But he knew as much pain as he might be feeling, hers was infinitely worse.

Sarah gagged as she felt his cock burrowing into her. She could feel tearing down there; he was a large man, and she didn't want this, wasn't prepared. His hand gripped her hip tightly, the hand on her neck now also fisting her hair as he drove more into her, lunging.

With a thrust, he buried his cock into her, striking her cervix hard. Her cunt was stretched painfully around his shaft, the dry walls so tight on him. She could feel his stomach against her ass, his balls pushed against her thighs. She howled, whined, weeped, feeling his pulsing, dripping cock inside her. This isn't what she wanted, she had fantasized about something like this, but with someone she wanted, not this filthy...

Bill shuddered. So tight, so fucking tight ... he drew his hips back ... and slammed into her ... drew back ... slammed in ... back ... and fucked in hard ... her body shuddering with each thrust ... moving faster ... sweat drenching his body ... her voice hitching with each shove ... his cock swelling, pulsing in her dry hole ... her cries, her screams, her mews ... faster, harder he moved ... pummeling her dry cunt ... moving with more force each time to renew her screams, her begging ... his groin smacking into her ass-cheeks ... his large stomach beating her flesh ... faster he moved, thrusting with more force ... feeling his cum churning in his ballsack ... harder he moved, driving into her so hard she grunted with each thrust ... his sweat landed wet and slick on her lower back, her tiny ass, in big wet droplets ... he could feel a slickness in her cunt, and knew he had made her bleed with his cock ... this caused him to thrust faster, caused his cock to thicken, his big booming grunts filling the room with her screams and crying ... the desk was sliding a little with the force of his fucking now ... Sarah's hands gripped the edge of the desk hard, so hard she was breaking fingernails ... oh god it hurt it hurt it hurt sofuckingbad ... the fast wet slap of his thrusts so loud ... the wet sick stink of their sweat filling her nostrils ... his breaths in hard gasps ... fucking faster ... calling her a slut, a whore telling her how fucking tight she was, his voice wheezing as his scarred, battered lungs groped for breath ... how fucking good it was ... telling her take it, bitch take your new fucking daddy's cock ... faster ... his cock swelling ... she knew what was coming and felt her soul shiver ... with a wheezing grunt, Bill shoved deep ... grinding ... his cock spewing fat bursts of cum that shot up his shaft into her bleeding cunt ... almost whimpering as he came in her body ... shoving ... grinding ... drawing out his orgasm ... his hand clutching releasing her hip with each spurt ... he shuddered ... and emptied his load in her cunt...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.