Blowjob - Cover

Blowjob

by JenniferAnn

Copyright© 2008 by JenniferAnn

Erotica Sex Story: Just a brief peek into our bedroom. As usual told form the female POV. The title tells it all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   .

I have been planning this for most of the day. Well, you might say I have been planning it for weeks. Not consciously, of course. No, more like having the thought dance in and out of my head over the last few weeks. Tonight is going to be the night and I will surprise him.

Several times during the day I found myself daydreaming on what I planned to do. It was only when I would suddenly realized my panties were wet that I became aware of my thoughts. The longer the day went, the hornier I found myself and the damper my undies became. It was hard to maintain a straight face as I went though the routines of dinner and putting the kids to bed.

Finally the time has come. The children are asleep, I have finished washing my face and doing my nightly rituals in getting ready for bed. Unless it is cold, I usually only wear long sleeping tee shirts to bed. So, dressed in a long pink night shirt with a sleeping kitten design on the front, I get into bed. As expected, I find Bill in his usual night wear, a pair of boxer shorts.

He is lying in bed watching one of the late night talk shows as I crawl in and snuggled beside him. Without taking his eyes off the TV he puts an arm under my neck and I lay my head on the side of his chest. After a moment, I turn my head to get closer to his ear.

I whisper, "Be still, I am going to give you a blowjob."

He does a good job of not reacting. Although, the edges of his lips do curl slightly upward. While still lying beside him, I scoot down a little, slide my hand down his thigh and back up into the bottom of his boxers. With my fingers, I lightly traced the curvature of his balls and run my forefinger up the length of his cock. I feel it twitch and start to stiffen.

On hands and knees I move over to his groin. With my hand back in his shorts, I lift the growing penis out of the front opening and lower my head to take him into my mouth. My tongue can feel the texture of the head, the wide ridge at the bottom, and the softness of his still semi-flaccid cock. Making sure I have enough saliva for lubricant, I slowly move my head upward and while sucking lightly, his member slides between my lips until it pops out of my mouth.

Again I capture it with my mouth, let my tongue play around the head. I enjoy the taste of him and the feeling of his now growing manhood in my mouth. Once again I slowly lift my head, allowing it to slide between my lips. I feel him sigh and grow stiffer. I repeat the action for a third time.

I climb over him and while straddling his legs, I slide my fingers under the waistband and start pulling his boxers off. He helps by lifting his hips and butt as I pull them off. Spreading his legs I get between them and spent a moment studying my favorite toy.

I love to look at his cock. To watch it move and twitch. It seems to have a life of its own. It fascinates me how it can grow from being so little and soft to big and stiff. I slowly stroke it watching the silky skin flow up and down until it grows tall and, is standing on its own.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.