A Mother's Dilemma - Cover

A Mother's Dilemma

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - To protect her daughter, a mother makes a life changing decision.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex  

"How was school?" Mrs. Jenson asked her daughter the next day when she came into the kitchen for a snack.

"It was okay."

"Just okay?"

"Mom, school is school," Tiffany said and huffed loudly.

"How are things going with that boy you like?"

"Mom, are you in one of your interrogation moods?"

"Don't get snotty with me, young lady! I'm still your mother and take an interest in your life."

"Yeah, whatever. Well, if you must know, we made up. Jason apologized and said it would never happen again. So we're going out Saturday night."

Tiffany braced herself for the onslaught. She remembered their last argument. And since the date didn't go well after her mother gave in she expected that to be thrown in her face with, "I told you so," followed by, "You're too young to date. I was right the first time." The fine hairs on the back of Tiffany's neck tingled like electricity was running through them and her lips pressed together as she waited for the barrage of questions, or worse a reprimand for going out with Jason again. After all, mothers are mothers. What she didn't anticipate was the silence. Her mother seemed distant, deep in thought. Tiffany continued to wait, but it was like she wasn't even in the room.

"Mom? Earth to Mom. Beam me up, Scotty."

"Huh?" Mrs. Jenson's eyes focused on her daughter who stood with one hip raised and a hand on it. "Oh, that's just wonderful. Have a good time."

Mrs. Jenson spun on her heel and briskly left the kitchen, leaving Tiffany with her mouth gaping. She jumped when she heard the front door slam. Quickly running into the hall, Tiffany swung the front door open. Her mother's car lunged backwards out of the driveway. The screeching tires of another car brought it to a sudden stop when the back of Mrs. Jenson's car swung into the street in front of it. Tiffany's hand covered her mouth as she gasped, but her mother sped off down the street as if nothing had happened. Tiffany shrugged, thinking, I hope I don't lose my mind when I'm that old.

Arriving at Jason's house, Mrs. Jenson sat in her idling car. When she barged in on Jason the day before she was angry and filled with adrenaline. But now she had time to think. If Jason accepted her offer there was no turning back. Could she go through with it? What if someone found out? It would ruin her marriage. And what about her relationship with her daughter? After all, Jason was Tiffany's boyfriend. And he was only a boy, just a couple of years older than her own child. It would be illegal. Words like "predator" and "child molester" and "slut" and of course "adulteress" flew through her mind. Mrs. Jenson's fingers tightened on the steering wheel, her foot ready to move from the brake to the gas pedal. Her body trembled and she felt the perspiration on the back of her neck under her wavy hair. Taking a deep breath she let it out slowly -- and turned the car off. Looking in the rearview mirror, Mrs. Jenson checked her face and fluffed her hair. After taking another deep breath, she got out of the car and slowly walked up the path feeling like a Christian in ancient Rome being led into the Coliseum.

When Jason opened the front door his eyes quickly lowered and his cheeks reddened. He hadn't really expected Mrs. Jenson; it seemed like a dream to the teenager.

"Can I come in?"

"Um, okay."

Mrs. Jenson didn't wait this time and walked directly to the living room, sitting on the couch in the same place she had the day before. Jason followed her and plopped down in the chair. One hand held the armrest tightly, while the tips of his forefinger and thumb of his other hand rubbed in nervous tension. He kept looking at Mrs. Jenson, remembering what she had done to him. His hands dropped to his lap, covering the erection that sprung up.

"I hear you and Tiffany made up."

"Yeah." Jason looked up briefly, but his eyes dropped back to his sneakers. His legs were straight out with his heels digging into the carpet. His raised toes fanned out and snapped together with a rubbery thud.

"Have you thought about what we talked about yesterday?"

Jason's feet stopped moving and there was a long silence while he stared at his toes. "It seems kinda weird."

Mrs. Jenson couldn't prevent the nervous chuckle that came out, and then said, "I guess it is. But my offer stands. It's up to you."

"But ... it's just that--"

"I'm too old."

Jason's head shot up and he blurted, "Oh no, you're beautiful." Immediately, his cheeks turned bright red and his chin lowered to his chest.

Mrs. Jenson couldn't hold back the broad smile that spread across her face. It was an ego boost for a teenage boy to find her attractive, and his nervousness was cute. For the first time she felt a warmth towards the boy.

"Jason, come sit next to me."

The teenager looked up and saw Mrs. Jenson patting the couch cushion where he had sat the previous day. His eyes rose and saw a smile on her face. Tiffany's mother didn't seem ominous. Pushing himself to his feet, Jason's hands quickly covered the bulge in his pants. He looked to see if Mrs. Jenson noticed and saw her staring at his groin. Her smile was replaced with something he didn't recognize. Nervously, he sat next to her. He tried to make eye contact, but she was staring at his crotch.

"Don't be embarrassed," Mrs. Jenson said without looking up. "That's what I was talking about yesterday. Boys your age have a lot of hormones affecting their bodies. Even if you don't mean to, when you're aroused your body will win out." Mrs. Jenson licked her lips. "The only way I know to protect my daughter is to be her substitute. So what do you say?" She looked up.

"What will we do?"

"Have you ever had sex with a girl?" Jason's face turned bright red and he looked down. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you. Well, Jason, we will do whatever you want."

Jason's upper body jerked back when Mrs. Jenson suddenly stood. She hesitated a moment and then her hands disappeared under her flowing skirt. Jason's eyes locked on her legs as her forearms inadvertently pushed her skirt up as she reached beneath it. More than half her naked thighs showed while she fumbled under her skirt, and then the skirt began to drop as her arms lowered and she bent over. And then her hands reappeared from under the skirt -- pushing her twisted blue panties down. Jason flinched again when she placed a hand on his knee. Mrs. Jenson stepped out of the panties and tossed them onto the floor where she had left her pocketbook.

Jason, his eyes glued to the crumpled blue panties, felt tugging at his waist. His head spun around. Mrs. Jenson's hands opened his belt and then his pants, lowering the zipper. When she pulled on his pants, Jason lifted his butt off the couch. Spellbound, the teenager watched his clothes slide down, and he quickly covered his erection with both hands a moment before his cock would have been exposed.

Mrs. Jenson flipped Jason's sneakers off and removed his pants and underwear. Standing up, she stared into Jason's eyes as she placed a knee outside one of his legs. The teenager felt the cushion shift, and almost immediately her other knee sunk into the sofa on his other side. She fanned her skirt over his lap and then her hand disappeared beneath it. Nudging Jason's hands away, Mrs. Jenson grabbed his cock in the same motion. Her face looked surprised. She looked down and her free hand went to the hem of her skirt. But after an almost imperceptible shrug, Mrs. Jenson guided his hard cock to her entrance. She tried to lower herself onto him, but he didn't slip into her dry pussy. Shifting back, Mrs. Jenson pulled her skirt towards her, gathering the material between her thighs and uncovering the boy's hard cock.

"My god, it felt big but I didn't believe it was that big!" she exclaimed.

"I'm sorry. I--"

"Don't be sorry. It's just that I wasn't ready for it. No, don't cover it. Let me look at it."

Jason couldn't believe his girlfriend's mother was sitting on his knees staring at his hard-on, and her panties were lying a few feet away. He was embarrassed, but he fought the urge to cover his cock, even though it was sticking straight up and twitching. His eyes were locked on Mrs. Jenson's face, but she wasn't looking at him. Well, not at his face anyway.

Mrs. Jenson's hand rose and she stuck a finger into her mouth. When the hand journeyed downward, Jason watched like a hawk as it disappeared under the gathered material between her exposed thighs. Looking on in awe, the 16-year-old saw the movement beneath her skirt. His girlfriend's mother was masturbating while perched on his knees.

Jason looked up and saw that strange expression on Mrs. Jenson's face again. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened slightly. Her hips moved to and fro and he felt her hand brushing his thigh. After a long sigh, her hand stopped and Mrs. Jenson slowly opened her eyes and stared at Jason with a glazed look, almost like she was staring through him.

Pulling her hand out from under her skirt and lifting it, she said, "I think I'm ready now."

Jason stared at her two wet fingers and his cock slapped against his belly. Mrs. Jenson smiled, then pressed her slick fingers against Jason's lips. His nostrils flared as he inhaled deeply. Then she pushed her fingers into his mouth. Jason instinctively sucked on her fingers, tasting pussy for the first time.

Jason's mouth made a loud kissing noise when Mrs. Jenson pulled her fingers out. She placed her hands on the teenager's shoulders as she got back onto her knees. Positioning herself over his hard-on, she fluffed out her skirt and sat down, her pussy squishing his cock flat against his belly. The sensation of a warm pussy on his throbbing dick almost caused the teenager to climax. Lifting up, Mrs. Jenson reached under her skirt and guided the boy's throbbing dick to the entrance of her pussy and lowered herself until the large cock-head popped inside her. She sucked in a lungful of air.

"Did I hurt you?" Jason asked.

"No, honey. Let's do it slow though."

Mrs. Jenson lowered herself, taking another inch, and then rose. Hesitating only a moment, she dropped back down, passing the previous point by at least two inches. She waited again, taking deep breaths.

"Shouldn't I use a rubber?"

"No, Jason, you don't have to ... with me that is! I've had a hysterectomy so I can't get pregnant. Now stop talking and let me concentrate. God you're big!"

Taking a deep breath and letting the air out slowly, Mrs. Jenson pushed down. This time the full length of the teenager's long shaft entered her in one motion and she found herself sitting on his thighs.

"Oh, Mrs. Jenson..." Jason moaned. "Oh..."

Mrs. Jenson watched the boy's strained face as his cock throbbed inside her. His hips pushed up and then she felt the semen spurt. Jason's lower body kept humping as he released more sperm into her. She pulled his face to her chest and held him tight while contracting her vagina muscles around his spewing cock.

Breaking free from Mrs. Jenson's arms, Jason's flushed face turned even redder. "I'm sorry," he said softly, looking down.

"No need to apologize," Mrs. Jenson said motherly. "You didn't do anything wrong. That's what happens at your age. But there's something else that happens too." She waited for Jason to look up. "You stay hard." She gripped his cock with her pussy for emphasis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.