Wishbone: Student Teaching - Cover

Wishbone: Student Teaching

Copyright© 2008 by The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The devil sends 18 year old Kyle the magical wishbone, on the condition that he teach his high school math teacher a special lesson.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

"All right, girls!" Kyle said, grinning at the three girls. "Welcome to Mr. Philips's After School Tutorial for Skanks! You are here because you are failing your math class and the only way you're going to be graduating from high school next week is if you can find a way to convince me that you deserve a better grade from me."

"Erika, what do you think you could do to improve your grade?" he asked the horny goth girl.

"Oh, Mr. Philips, I'd do just about anything," she said, her voice loaded with meaning. "And I'd work really, really hard at it. The harder it is, the harder I'll work at it."

She grabbed her crotch and swiveled her hips in her seat.

"I really know how to work it, Mr. Philips. I'll just keep pounding at it until it comes to me."

"Very good, Erika!" said the faux-teacher. "That's the sort of can-do, do-me attitude I like to see in a student. "Come sit in the honors seat!"

Erika gave a lusty growl and went up to sit on Kyle's left knee, swinging her hips seductively as she approached, then giving him a peck on the cheek as she sat.

"What do you think you could do to improve your grade, Christine?" he prompted.

The Asian girl looked down at her rack, then smiled up at her teacher.

"Well, Mr. Philips, I'm not very smart," she confessed. "But I can think of two really big reasons why I should get a better grade!"

She arched her back to stick out her chest, then pushed her tits together with her hands.

"Well, your natural talents, while useful, will only take you so far, Christine," Kyle said. "You need to learn to apply them. Had you applied them before, I don't think you'd have gotten in grade trouble to begin with."

"Oh I'm willing to apply them, Mr. Philips!" she said, rubbing her tits together. "I'm willing to apply all my ASSets, too! Math may be hard, but I'm really easy!"

"Well then, I have a lot of hope for you, Christine!" he said. "Come up here and join Erika."

The busty Japanese girl giggled triumphantly and strolled up to take her place on her long and luscious legs. Hillary was left alone in the student seats as her classmates rubbed themselves shamelessly on their new teacher. The embarrassed blonde tried not to look. Kyle smirked at her and wished for her not to be able to look away. He wished for her to become very jealous of the girls and profoundly turned on by the whole thing, but too shy and embarrassed to join in.

Content that Hillary would be sufficiently fucked with for Satan's pleasure, he focused on his own pleasure, playing tonsil hockey with Erika while groping Christine.

Kyle eventually looked back at Hillary. She was staring at them in slack-jawed salacity while pressing her thighs so closely together that she was trembling.

"Now then, Hillary," he said with an evil grin. "What do you think you could do to improve your grade."

The wishbone wouldn't let him read her mind, but it seemed to Kyle that she was at war with herself, wanting to scream that she didn't care about her grade she just wanted him to make her his woman, but far to shy and embarrassed to do anything so brash. In the end, the shyness won out.

"Um, study harder for a make up test?" she asked.

Kyle shook his head in disapproval and Hillary shrank in shame.

"WRONG!" he said and she cringed. "I swear, Hillary, it's like you don't even know you're a girl! I guess it's lucky that we have a couple good students in the class that you can learn from. I'll throw the question out to the entire class. What is the best way for a girl to ensure that she'll get a passing grade?"

Christine raised her hand.

"Oo! Oo! I know!" she said.

"Yes Christine?" Kyle prompted.

"Fuck the teacher!" she announced proudly.

"Very good, Christine," he said, and gave her a kiss on the neck. "But of course, knowing that and doing it are two different things. It's the difference between a wishful student and a successful student! Anyone can want to fuck the teacher, isn't that right Hillary?"

She sunk in her seat, wide-eyed that Kyle knew what she wanted him.

"There's a lot of competition out there, lots of slutty girls in every class," Kyle assured them. "You have to convince the teacher that you should be one of the lucky one. If you can't get your teacher to screw you, how are you going to get your boss to do it when you go out into the workforce? You have to develop the skills here and now! So, Erika, how can a girl get her teacher to want her."

Erika smirked at Hillary, then looked at Kyle and said: "By flirting and showing off your tits and ass and acting like a total slut!"

She punctuated her declaration by ripping the neck of her top until her nipples peeked out.

"You are a girl that will make her mark in the world!" Kyle praised. "Why don't you and Christine give Hillary a good demonstration of how a successful skanky student behaves around her teacher?"

Riiiiip!

The girls giggled and got up. Erika placed her hands on the teacher's desk and leaned in so her tits flopped forward, nearly escaping now that she had stretched out the fabric of her neckline.

"Mr. Philips," she said in a sugar sweet voice. "I'm just having such a hard time getting this stuff. But I really want to pass the class. Do you think there's anyway I could come over to your house tonight so that you can give me a private lesson? I'm sure there are all sorts of things you could teach me if I wasn't so distracted by the classroom. I learn better one on one. I'd be really, really grateful!"

As she spoke, she swayed her tits hypnotically at him.

"Woopsie!" Christine exclaimed and the contents of a pencil case scattered across the floor.

"I swear I am so clumsy!" the Japanese girl said and giggled. Then she turned her back on Kyle and bent over at the waist in her short skirt to pick the items up, one at a time, standing up between each and sliding the pens and pencils seductively back into their case. When she moved over to get a pencil near Hillary, the blonde was shocked to see that Christine wasn't wearing panties. Kyle could see her contemplating whether or not she could pull a similar stunt with her own short skirt. Clearly Kyle was enjoying the show and Hillary so wanted Kyle to like her. But she just couldn't. It was too embarrassing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.