BTL - The Bench Warmers - Cover

BTL - The Bench Warmers

by Maximillian Excaliber

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Erotica Sex Story: Woman finally gets feed up with owners of Gym and decides to get even.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

Chapter One "The Shower Scene"

It all started after the last customer left the gym. Judy switched the "Open" sign around so that it now displayed "Closed" and locked the door.

Then while she started turning out the lights, as if on queue, both Luke and Janine headed to the showers just as they had done every night for the five years Judy had worked there. Luke would go to the men's showers and Janine would go to the women's where they would each take a shower that would usually last about thirty minutes.

Judy began to put her plan of revenge into motion. She waited exactly five minutes, giving each of them time to get undressed. Then, she went to each shower room and opened the door and listened long enough to make sure a shower was running. After that she went to her locker, retrieved her gym bag and took it back to the main workout area where she lay it on one of the unused benches there.

The weight bench she decided to use was designed so that the user could adjust the height of one end and thus change the angle of the bench to that required by the exercise being done. The bench was long enough to allow the user to lay on it completely and had a small foot rest for leg support on one end and adjustable bars on which barbells could be set upon attached to the other end.

She quickly opened her bag and retrieved some of the items she had brought to help her carry out her plan of revenge.

She took out a roll of three inch tape and tore off a six inch long piece and then she stuck it onto one of the barbells leaving one end of the tape dangling freely.

Judy retrieved from her gym bag two three foot and one six foot pieces of chain that had a quick release clamp on one end and then placed them under the center of the weight bench.

After that she locked one pair of hand cuffs to each of the legs on the short end of the weight bench. Then, she raised the angle of the bench so that it had a forty-five degree incline.

Next, she removed a stun gun and several pairs of handcuffs that she had purchased from a local pawn shop. She then removed a plastic bag and a pair of rubber gloves. She put the stun gun in the plastic bag, donned the rubber gloves and headed to the men's room shower.

Luke had his head under the water and his eyes closed as Judy crept into the shower room and up behind him. Once there, Judy zapped his soaking wet ass with the stun gun.

The jolt sent Luke to the floor instantly. It only took about thirty seconds for Luke to become coherent.

Still gasping for breath, Luke looked up at Judy and said, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Shut up or the next time I'll zap your dick!" Judy said forcefully. "Now get up, keep your mouth shut, and do what I say!" and with that she prodded the very astonished Luke with the stun gun.

She shoved Luke over to where the towels were.

Then Judy picked up one of the towels and threw it to Luke and said to him, "Dry off your face and throw the towel over there."

Luke did as he was told.

Once again using the threat of the stun gun to prod Luke, Judy "persuaded" him to walk back to the weight bench and barbells she prepped.


Chapter Two "Getting Benched"

Once there, Judy had Luke lie on his back on the bench with his head at the short end.

She quickly handcuffed each of Luke's wrists to the legs of the bench and used one of the three foot piece of chain to bind Luke's ankles together under the bench before she placed a piece of tape over Luke's mouth.

"I wouldn't try to hard to get free if I were you. That barbell might come down on you." Judy cautioned and left the room.

A few minutes later Janine, naked and still wet from her shower, was pushed indignantly into the room by Judy.

"GET ON THE BENCH, FACE DOWN!" Judy told Janine as she prodded her in the ass threateningly with the stun gun.

Hoping she could hold herself up with her hands and not find her crotch on Luke's lap, Janine started to climb onto the bench with her head at the elevated end.

"OH, NO YOU DON'T! THE OTHER WAY!" Judy demanded. Luke just stared at Judy in disbelief.

Jenna, looking at the stun gun Judy was holding menacingly, climbed onto the bench. She was using her hands to push herself up in an attempt to prevent her face from sliding right down onto Luke's dick when she felt a handcuff go round one wrist. Her wrist was pulled under the workbench and without her arm to support her, her face began to forward. As Judy grabbed Janine's other wrist pulling it free from its grip on the edge of the bench so she could secure it with the other end of the handcuff, Jenna's face went straight onto the side of Luke's dick. When it did, Luke's mouth emitted a muffled scream.

Feeling around under the bench, Janine's hands found a crossbar there and tried to push herself up off of Luke's dick.

Judy used one of the remaining pieces of chain to bind together Jenna's ankles beneath the bench. Then Judy used the last chain to bind Jenna's waist to the bench leaving only about an inch of slack.

She studied the situation for a moment, satisfied, she then took a ten pound weight from one of the barbells and sat it down on the bench holding her gym bag.

She was standing with her back to them and neither Luke nor Janine could see what she was doing. When she turned around both of her victims stared in total disbelief at what she was holding in her hands.

It was the ten pound weight with a large rabbit vibrator taped upside down on top of it. The functional end hung completely over the rim of the weight. Attached with duck tape to the weight so that it trailed behind the rabbit like a tail was one end of a long elastic band.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THAT?" Janine tried to yell but it came out almost muffled by Luke's dick because just then her grip on the bar slipped. When it did she found herself talking into Luke's dick like is was some obscene microphone.

Luke responded by giving Janine one of those "If Looks Could Kill" looks.

Enraged, Judy began, "Every day I come to work, all I do is hear the same old shit from the two of you! For five years now it's been argue, argue, argue, bitch, bitch, bitch, nag, nag, nag. When you can't bitch at each other you're taking it out on me. You're both driving me out of my fucking mind!" Then continued, "I don't know how you both managed to stay in business together so long without killing each other! I've seen married couples that didn't argue as much as the two of you do! You almost drove me crazy until I finally figured it out. You two want to fuck each other but neither of you are willing to admit it to the other!"

"You really are crazy!" Janine said with her words once again almost muffled by Luke's dick and once more received the same evil look from Luke.

Her face filled with anger, Judy said to Luke, "Really? Well, let's just find out shall we?" And with that, she placed the rabbit mounted weight directly behind Jenna's ass and tied the free end of the elastic to the center of the barbell. The elastic would not stop the weight riding rabbit from sliding toward Janine but it would ensure that the rabbit slid head first towards her.

Janine tighten her ass cheeks when she felt it the rabbit begin to press against them.

Then Judy walked over to Luke and placed something in his hands.

When Janine saw what Luke was now holding she got a look of fear on her face. It was the wireless remote control for the rabbit!

"Sooner or later, that rabbit is going to find a hole to crawl into. When that happens, things are going to get real interesting for both of you." Judy continued, "While I have no problem fucking up the rest of your night," she giggled, "I'm not going to let you two fuck up the rest of my night, so I am going to go watch the what's left of Survivor on the large screen TV in the waiting area. I'll be back when its over to discuss my severance package with you two."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.